Family Fun Gone Wild 01

Story Info
Freaky fun stuff with the family... Ruff, ruff.
4.7k words
14.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,111 Followers

Totally Fake In Every Way Possible... Incest-Driven... Fucked-Up, Raunchy, Freaky, Sleazy, Trashy, Funny, Over The Top, Hardcore Filthy Debauchery... Pure Fantasy

This is my new incest-themed series... It replaces all of the other ones

The queen of the family... My mom Kelly (Porn Goddess Kelly Madison)

Quick points about the story:

I'm married to my mom

She recently also married my uncle Dave... to piss off my dad

She's still married to my dad as well... out of spite

I'm also married to Billie (Billie Eilish)

I have a big-ass family... and they all love to party and to FUCK!

This series is all about sex, incest, living life to the fullest... and all kinds of other fun, filthy shit

Now... Let's get this funky, family fuck party rockin'... WOO!!!.......

"HEY, DUMBASS... STOP SHOOTING AT THE BARN. PENNY'S GOT THE YAK IN THERE."

"I'M BEING CAREFUL. IT'S JUST TARGET PRACTICE."

"I SAID STOP."

"Oh my god... I'm cumming BABEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! WOO!!!!! YEAH!!!" Mom rubs her clit faster and faster as I pound town her pussy from behind in the bathroom, next to the open window.

Spence (The King Of Queens) keeps shooting at the barn out back, so...

"HARRY... STOP SPENCE."

"WHAT??? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Spence quickly drops his rifle and takes off for the hills. Screaming. Running scared from my pet Bigfoot Harry.

Yep... I said my pet Bigfoot Harry. I ran across him on a hunting trip up north a few years ago. Yeah... they do exist. I'm working on proving aliens do too. I'll have to get back to you on that though. (Grinning thumbs up)

"Oh god! Fuck me, baby! Pound mama's coochie! YES!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! OWW!!!! Hell yeah! Hahaha." Mom excitedly swings her long blonde hair around. I reach under her and grab onto the greatest titties ever. Shaking and cupping them. Squeezing away as I drive my hips extra-hard into mom's booty. Slamming my massive dick up her cum-spitting vajayjay fast and furious. Extra-deep. Extra-hard.

"GOD YES!!! I love your huge fucking cock, baby! I love it SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Mom grunts and moans feverishly. Her perfect milf body shivering mightily as I take her. Pounding that sweet mama pussy 'til it's pudding. Hell-freaking-yeah, baby!

Mom's cumming hard. I'm fucking her hard. And Spence... is probably breathing hard from running around all crazy and shit, scared shitless by Harry.

Harry's cool... by Bigfoot standards. Whatever that means. Ha

He doesn't hurt anybody... usually. I say usually cause Spence... one time... at band camp lol... pissed Harry off and ended up getting it in the end. If you read between the lines there... he got anally molested by my pet Bigfoot. Don't piss off Harry. That was a hard lesson for Spence to learn... really hard actually. Yep. Nothing more to really say about that. (Playfully smirking)

"GOD! CUM IN ME, MY LOVE! YES! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! WOO!!!!" Mom happily screams out as she feels the warm, explosive rush of my gooey load racing up her leaking pussy. Our mixed seed starts oozing out of mom's coochie hole. Dripping all over the bathroom floor.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. God, I love fucking you, baby. My king. My handsome, sexy, sweet king. Yeahhhhhhh. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Mom's happy and so am I. She leans back up into me and we kiss while I play with her massive, natural boobs. Pinching and pulling her nipples as I blissfully knead her melons. God, they're huge and soft and fucking spectacular. I play away. Both of us laughing and kissing as we hear Spence spastically screaming, begging Harry not to fuck him.

I love being married to my mom. I really do. I have the perfect life. I've got the best mom ever, and she's my wife too. The best of both worlds. I couldn't be happier if I won the lottery... which I still wish I would, but fuck that for now. Ha.

"Poor Spence. I hope Harry takes it easy on him this time. Hahaha." Mom cracks me up. Her soft lips kissing me fires me up. Those incredible, full lips hypnotize mine. Making sweet, sexy love to them.

Mom smiles. Licking at my lips. God, I'm mesmerized by her. Totally. My heart's racing just looking at her up close. Those gorgeous green eyes sparkling beautifully. The deep, beautifully-powerful love we both have for each other blazing through our loving gaze. God damn... I'm getting all sappy and shit. Gotta snap outta that. Ha!

A few minutes later... in the kitchen...

Aunt Jackie (BBWLA Star Jackie Christie) is hanging out in the kitchen. She's over here a lot. She's close with mom.

Aunt Jackie is a gorgeous, big titty black milf in her 50's. And God... I love her. She fucking rocks!

She's married to my uncle George. She's also my step-mom Jalande's... uncle Dave's wife... sister. Yeah... mom ain't the only parent with multiple spouses around here.

"Baby, baby, baby." Aunt Jackie smiles as I play with her big and beautiful ebony boobs. I'm behind her. She's standing at the marble island, cutting up a cucumber and eating it.

Man, aunt Jackie smells incredible. She always does. Everything about her is sexy. She always makes me smile... and always gets me hard. Really-hard. Like now. I grind that big white thing up against her big black booty and groan. My aunt moans happily. Smiling even wider. My hands and bulge are doing the trick.

Mom walks up behind me and smacks my ass. Giggling. She stands right behind me and rubs those mind-blowing jugs all over my back. Softly blowing on my neck, then nibbling it. Purring happily.

Jesus. I'm the very-happy meat in an ebony and ivory milf sandwich. Oh yeahhhhhhh. A perfect place to be. (Big, happy horndog smile... Real big)

We end up with mom rubbing her titties on my back and playfully biting my neck while aunt Jackie ends up with my huge white cock crammed up her sexy black ass. Perfect. Just perfect.

As mom rubs her tits on me, I time my thrusts up my aunt's backside. Ramming in, when mom rubs, then pulling back when she bites my neck.

Fourteen inches of pierced... small gold ball piercings all the way down the underside of my cock from the tip, right down the shaft and the center of my ball sack... heavily bulging white cock ramming up that tight, black milf ass.

Aunt Jackie loves anal, and she's had quite a few dicks up there, but her ass still remains perfectly tight. Not too tight. Just right.

Good grief. I may cum already. She's dancing her black backside on my white cock. Swirling it around and bouncing my cock on it, and in it. I can't stop grunting, and mom loves it. She's giggling in my ear and sucking on my ear lobe, purring away. Hugging me tight to her chest. My back couldn't be happier either.

We switch. Mom moves in front of me, and aunt Jackie in back of me.

Mom slides my dick up her ass and fucks it. Doing all the work herself. Letting me just groan and growl so happy. Playing with her huge titties from behind while aunt Jackie rubs her black boobs all over my back and sucks my neck.

My hands are going crazy playing with mom's ridiculously-amazing boobs. Shaking them. Squeezing them. Cupping them. Kneading them nice and rough. Mom cooing happily the whole freaking time. Smiling so bright and sexy as she swirls my cock around with her ass and pumps it fast. The piercings all the way down my shaft rolling smoothly across her anal membrane, stimulating her at a fever pitch.

Jackie drops to her knees and starts eating my ass. Her long tongue swirls around and fucks my ass while she slaps and squeezes my cheeks. Good God. I'm gonna cum... now!

"Oh god, yes! Shoot it in me, baby. Shoot it all in me. God yes! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Mom moans so slutty as my cum erupts up her rectum. My cock jolting and pumping. My gooey sperm shotgun blasting up there. Painting mom's dancing anal walls very jizzy-white.

She keeps on fucking my cock with her ass, dancing it around and pumping my cock deep and extra-dirty all the way through my cum dump. Moaning and smiling. Pulling my face to her and kissing me as passionately as you can kiss someone. My hands never leave her tits. Squeezing and kneading them emphatically. Shaking and bouncing them in my hands as I paw them. As my cum keeps on blasting. And mom keeps on excitedly fucking my cock.

When I finish cumming, mom and aunt Jackie take turns sucking me clean. Both smiling up at me from their knees. Rubbing softly on my thighs and playing with my ass.

Both mouths expertly loving on my softening meat. Slurping on it. Spitting on it. Then, sucking it down their throats. Good grief... words can't describe the feeling. So... I'll just shut the fuck up. Ha.

"I can't believe Harry tried to fuck me again."

Our sexual bliss is broken up by the sounds of Spence walking into the living room by the kitchen and pitching a fit.

We all laugh. His problems with Harry are kind of funny actually... as long as you're not Spence, I guess. (Smirking)

He shakes his head and pouts.

Mom and Jackie stand up. Both of them kissing me and smiling.

Mom finally takes pity on Spence.

"Poor Spence. I know what will make you feel better. Go put your doggy costume on, and I'll take you for a walk."

That peps Spence right up. He immediately gets real-happy and runs to his room to grab his doggy costume. He's huge into cosplay. And, doggy Spence is one of his top favorites when it comes to that.

Mom and aunt Jackie fix their clothes and kiss me again. We also share a very-cool... and very-gropey... threeway hug. Extra groping. Ha.

"Love you, my king. MWAH!" Mom always makes me smile.

"Love you too, my queen." I slap her ass as she heads out to the front porch to wait for doggy Spence, so she can take him for a walk.

Jackie hangs around for a little while. She moves in front of me and leans back against me, so I can play with those big black jugs again. We both groan and moan happily. Vibing perfectly as always. My aunt's gorgeous, big and soft, ebony tits bring me so much pleasure. She does too. God damn... I love black titties! (Groping the fuck outta Jackie's)... WOO!!! Ha.

A little later... My wife Billie got off of work early today, so my uncle Dave gave her a ride home. They stopped by his house first to grab something. Uncle Dave was having a late lunch at the diner, so he offered to give Billie a ride home when she told him she was getting off early.

"This is a really nice place you've got here, uncle Dave. The remodeling went really-well."

"Thanks, doll. That's all Jalande's doing. She's the decorator."

"Oh my god... I love the sunken hot tub in the middle of the floor! It's so retro trashy... in the coolest way." Billie laughs. She walks into the den and stands by the sunken, heart-shaped jacuzzi and checks it out.

"Yeah... that one was my idea. It took a little convincing on my part, but I finally got her to agree to it." Uncle Dave chuckles. He's standing beside Billie. He walks back over to the wall, and turns the tub on. It lights up and starts bubbling immediately.

"COOL. Oh my God." Billie keeps laughing.

"Check this out, gorgeous." Dave dims the light in the room. All of a sudden the red tub lights up even brighter red and red hearts float across the ceiling and everywhere. A disco balls pops out of the ceiling as well and disco music starts playing. It's extra-retro and funky up in there.

"OH MY GOD, THIS IS SO FREAKING COOL!" Billie's blown away by everything. The room is all lit up in red and disco ball lighting with red hearts flying around. The water in the jacuzzi is bubbling full bore. The disco music is thumping. It's a scene for sure. Dave's grinning. Really-proud of himself. He can see how impressed Billie is by his handiwork, so my 70 year-old, gray haired... gray mustache too... thin-gold-rim glasses wearing, big ol' big-ass beer belly rockin' uncle decides to push the envelope with my busty, dark-haired wife.

"Wanna get in for a minute? It feels even better than it looks. Trust me."

"Well, it looks really-cool. But... I don't know."

"Come on, doll. Just for a few. No big deal. I'll have you home in a flash." Dave chuckles again. He just has a way with people. He can talk pretty much anybody into pretty much anything.

Billie looks at him and giggles. "OK... but, just for a minute. Oh wait... I don't have anything to put on. This is my only tee shirt. The only other thing I've got is my waitress uniform."

"Well... Just off of the top of my head... you could just get in topless. I mean... I won't peek." Uncle Dave gives Billie a naughty grin. That cracks her up. Uncle Dave's a really-cool dude. He's funny and charming. And, he knows just how to make people relax.

"Hahaha. I bet you won't." Billie playfully grins. The flirtatious vibes between my wife and my uncle are increasing rapidly.

"Come on. I promise I'll be a gentleman. It'll help you relax after a hard day at work. Trust me on that." A playful grin and wink from my uncle, and Billie agrees.

"Ok... but no peeking." Billie plays coy. Batting her beautiful eyes and smiling real sweet, but sexy too.

"Scouts honor. I'll get us some drinks."

A few minutes later...

Billie's in the jacuzzi... wearing just her lime-green g string. Those perfect and natural 34DD milky-white knockers getting splashed by a constant barrage of bubbly water. She's smiling mischievously, relaxed. Sipping on a margarita.

Uncles Dave's in the jacuzzi too, on the opposite side from Billie. Watching her and grinning. Drinking a margarita himself. He's also watching those big, wet tits jiggle around. So much for the no peeking promise. Ha.

Billie doesn't mind anyway. She's moving around side to side so they jiggle even more. Teasing my fat, fun-loving uncle. Giggling at his big beer belly jiggling around in the bubbling water.

"I just have to say... You've got absolutely beautiful breasts, my dear. Absolutely beautiful. James is a very lucky man. He's got great taste in tits too. That runs in the family though." Uncle Dave chuckles again. He chugs the margarita, then pops open a beer he had sitting by the jacuzzi.

"Well thanks. I think you've told me that like a million times though." Billie smirks. "Congrats on the cock. It looks like it wants to go swimming." Billie laughs. Uncle Dave's huge old cock is swirling around in the water. The tip peeping out from it from time to time.

"A million and 1 now. Thanks, doll. Glad you like it." Dave tips his beer bottle to Billie and smirks himself. Nice and playful... and horny.

Billie knows all about Dave's big dick. She's seen it a bunch. She even jerked it off once, all over her tits, for his birthday.

She smiles, sips her drink, and watches it rise. Dave pretends that he doesn't see it popping out of the water. The flirting continues.

They chat for a few and drink as the jacuzzi rages. The massaging action of it and the water make Billie moan with a happy, content smile. The jets behind her really tenderize her back muscles extra-nice.

"Any chance I could fuck you, dear?" Uncle Dave gets right to the point. It kinda surprises Billie... but kinda doesn't also. She knows all about his rep as a hardcore ladies man. Dude gets tons and tons of pussy. Hot bitches. Women flock to him. They throw it at him. He just has that gift. And yes... that also runs in the family. (Big cocky grin and thumbs up)

Billie giggles, swirling the water around in front of her with her finger. Playfully grinning at uncle Dave. She sips her drink, then puts it down behind her on the carpet.

"OK. BUT... you can't say anything to James about it. I want this to be our little secret." Boom! There ya go. Uncle Dave strikes again. It's a gift. Like I said... they throw it at him. Ha.

"Deal. Scouts honor." Dave laughs and chugs the last of his beer down. Billie laughs and shakes her head at the scouts honor remark. She reaches under the water and pulls her g string off. Pulling it out of the water and swinging it around with her finger. Playfully shaking her eyebrows at my ready to fuck uncle. She tosses it to him and laughs.

Uncle Dave grabs it and shoves it in his mouth, roaring like a lion, then spitting it out on the carpet... both of them laughing... before he moves over to Billie and starts making out with her.

She reaches under the water and grabs that huge fucking cock. Pumping it fast. Water splashing. She and Dave swap spit and mouth fuck while he paws her big, wet boobs. Roughly kneading them. Both Billie and my uncle groaning happily.

Meanwhile... at the dog park...

"Good doggy."

"Ruff, ruff!"

"Good boy." Mom pets Spence. He wags his pointy pink doggy tail, and barks happily and excitedly as mom rubs his big, pink doggy head. Doggy ears and everything. Like I said... Spence loves cosplay. His pink and white doggy costume may be his favorite one. It's a dog costume. All the way. Head. Ears. Nose. Tail. Everything. Oh yeah... his huge, uncircumcised dick is hanging out. Flopping around. There's a hole in the crotch and ass for Spence's kinky cosplay entertainment purposes. Ha.

Doggy Spence reaches around mom and grabs her ass while she rubs his head. He squeezes that gorgeous rump through her pink spandex pants with both doggy hands. Mom grins, wiggles her booty, and rubs Spence's doggy head even more. One old lady walks by with her small dog... that barks at Spence... and shakes her head, not knowing what the hell to make of the freaky sight.

Mom just pulls her right titty out of her white and pink sports bra and shakes it at the old broad. Laughing. She walks off in a huff... but, not before her dog lifts it's little leg and pisses on Spence though.

"HEYYY!" Spence protests. Then, he barks at the dog as it walks away, paying Spence no attention at all.

"Don't worry about them, doggy Spence. You're a good doggy." Mom giggles, puts her titty away, then leads doggy Spence back on his walk.

A couple of minutes later, Spence barks again and sniffs a bush. Seems like doggy Spence needs to pee.

"Ohhh... Hmmm... go ahead and pee, doggy Spence. Hehe." Mom stands there, holding Spence's leash. It's a pink Barbie one. Yeah... nothing else to say about that.

Spence lifts his leg and out spurts the pee. All over the bush. His happy groans of piss relief ring out.

A couple walks by with their dog and looks over, talking to themselves. To them, it looks like a dog pissing in the bushes. But, the dog is big... and pink. And, it looks like he has a big human dick and balls... hairless and all. Mom just nonchalantly smiles. Pretending nothing is out of the ordinary.

The couple finally walks off and shake their heads. Their dog barking, then going about his business. Mom laughs.

"Prudes." She laughs again.

Spence walks into the bushes when he finishes pissing. Sniffing around and wagging his tail. Really playing up the dog character. Dude's committed to his craft, you could say. Ha.

"Oh, doggy, Spence. Sniffing around in the bushes again." Mom giggles. She turns her back to the bushes that she's standing right in front of. She watches another couple make out on a bench while their dog runs around and sniffs other dogs butts. She giggles again.

All of a sudden...

"WHAT THE...." Mom's yanked into the bushes from behind by doggy Spence. He's all excited and frisky from all of the fun doggy stuff he's been doing with her. His fear of Harry long gone from his pervy mind.

The scent of his piss is strong, so that's a turn-on for him. He's feeling like a boss dog. Hell... he already marked his territory. Ha.

"Oh myyyy. What a horny doggy. Hehehe. Bad doggy. Bad doggy. Haha. Yeahhhhhhh. I like bad doggies. Haha. Oh yeah. Rip 'em off. Yeah. Lick it."

"RUFF, RUFF!"

"WOO-HOO!! YES!! DO IT, DOGGY, SPENCE! DO IT! HAHAHA! YEAH! OH GOD, YES!! YESSSSSS!"

"RUFF, RUFF, RUFF!!"

Mom's having a freaky blast in the bushes with her step-son, doggy Spence as he barks, pants, and wags his doggy tail. So excited. He's very-enthusiastically ripping mom's clothes off and wildly tossing them out of the bushes.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,111 Followers
12