Family Fun Gone Wild 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeahhhh! Mount me! Shove that big doggy dick up my ass! Yes! Yessssss!!! God yes! WOO!!!! HAHAHA!"

"RUF, RUFF, RUFF!!" Spence barks, then howls away. So fucking happy and excited.

While mom and Spence have a great, doggy-fun time at the doggy park.... Ruff, ruff... back at uncle Dave's house...

"Oh my god..." Billie leans her head back and smiles. Slowly licking her lips. Her eyes closed as uncle Dave drives his mature, monster cock up her sweet young pussy. Billie's riding him in the jacuzzi. The hot water bubbling all around them. The jets shooting strong. The fast-waving action of the water so relaxing.

My 22 year old wife let's my 70 year old uncle fuck her. She just sits back and grins. And takes it all. Loving that fat, bulging cock thrusting up into her super-wet cunt from underneath. The hot, turbo-charged water titillating her hard clit so fucking much.

Billie starts bouncing on that massive cock as Dave fucks her. He leans in and heatedly suck her wet tits. Swallowing as much of each one at a time as he possibly can.

Billie moans loud. So enthralled by that huge dick fucking her. My big, horndog uncle sucking her tits. His big beer belly jiggling like crazy. And, the water spinning all over Billie's pulsating clit. She cums. Her eyes rolling around in her head. She bounces faster on uncle Dave's dick. Moaning louder and more carnally-intense.

They move onto doggy style. Billie bent over the side of the tub with Dave behind her in the jacuzzi. Pussy banging her beautiful brains out. Billie's big hanging titties flopping around perfectly. Dave gripping her butt cheeks and smirking. Thrusting harder and harder into her cunt. Sliding his big thumb up Billie's anus and fingering it as he fucks her.

"Uhh! Yes! Fuck meeeeeeeee!!!! God yes! I love your big cock, uncle Dave. God, I love it! Wow!!!"

"Thanks, doll. It loves you too. Hahaha." He reaches up and grabs Billie's dark wet hair and yanks on it. Nice and hard. Driving his massive, old rod even deeper up her spasming snatch. Fucking her faster and faster. Rockin' that perfect, young coochie hard. Billie screams out and takes it. Cooing joyfully and smiling bright. Her eyes rolling. Her titties shaking. Her clit pumping. It's on in that jacuzzi, baby. It's fucking on.

Back at the dog park... In the piss-scented bushes...

"Ohhhhhh. Doggy Spence doesn't have much pee left. Hehe. Yeahhhhhhh. Pee all over my boobs, doggy. You naughty, naughty doggy. Hehehe." Mom shakes her huge and delicious, natural boobs as Spence directs his small stream of doggy pee onto them. He's jerking his big doggy cock fast and funky.

Mom's on her back on the grass in between the bushes. Spence is standing over her, howling and barking... and peeing. His huge goofy grin mixed with the rest making mom laugh as she shakes her boobs around.

"RUFF, RUFF..........OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!" Doggy Spence howls out as he starts cumming. Mom sits up and sucks his spewing dick into her mouth. Sucking out his load as he jerks his cock faster and faster.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm. Yummy doggy cum. Haha. More.... More!" Mom mumbles around that fat, uncut hog as it lurches deep into her mouth. Splattering her tonsils with glob after glob of thick , creamy doggy cum.

Mom gulps it all down and keeps sucking. Spence keeps barking and howling. It's freak party fabulous at the dog park. Ha.

Back at uncle Dave's...

"Easy going. Ahhhhhh. Nice and tight. Good. Yeahhhhhhh." Uncle Dave groans as he slides his huge, old dick slowly up Billie's ass from behind. She's still bent over the side of the jacuzzi, holding onto it. Her big soft titties hanging under her. Jiggling around so enticingly.

Dave slaps Billie's plump rump and fucks it nice and slow. Easy and steady. Long, deep thrusts. In and out. Nice and easy.

The disco ball spinning, and the red hearts rolling all over the room make Billie giggle. She loves the whole look and vibe of the retro den. It's trashy-chic. Ha.

Billie bites her bottom lip and moans so happy. Loving all that fat, mature meat stuffed up her young butt. My wife loves anal. All the chicks in my family do.

Uncle Dave pulls Billie up to him and kisses her neck. Reaching around and roughly groping her big tits while he fucks her ass.

Billie closes her eyes and smiles. Still biting her lip. Riding out the sweet sensations racing all over that curvy, perfect body of hers. God, she's got an incredibly-gorgeous body. Smooth, beautiful curves and perfect, milky-white skin.

Uncle Dave shakes her tits and very-firmly squeezes them. Kissing all over her wet neck. Fucking her bouncy, plump ass a little faster. Deep, and a little harder too. Billie's body shivers. Her hard nipples quivering mightily in uncle Dave's palms.

Billie squirts about ten seconds before uncle Dave cums in her ass. Both of them growling. Dumping their cum all over my uncle's flailing cock and Billie's pounding pussy walls.

They laugh. My uncle licks and kisses Billie's sexy neck some more as they finish cumming. Both enjoying their little jacuzzi relaxation break oh so very-much.

A little later... at home...

"Heyyyyyyy. Yum." Billie walks into our room and sees aunt Jackie on her knees by the side of the bed, sucking me off. Her black head bobbing fast. Her gorgeous lips sucking deep and rippling quick. Her kinky tongue licking all over the gold ball piercings running down the underside of my dick. Oh yeah... it's pop time, bitches.

I hold Jackie's head and cum. Thrusting into her throat and shooting a gallon of gooey, rich and thick sex cream. Right down my beautiful black aunt's throat.

Jackie coos happily and swallows. Softly massaging my aching, pierced balls as she very-eagerly drinks my flowing cum. Sucking every last drop out and smiling up at me the whole fucking time.

Billie joins her on my cock. They pass it back and forth. Sucking me clean. Deep and hot. Both bitches craving my massive white meat more than anything.

I end up pissing down Billie's throat. She drinks it all while aunt Jackie sucks on Billie's tits. She can't stop moaning and cooing and vibing all over my dick. Absolutely lost in the piss-loving moment. All of that warm dick wine racing down her throat. My gorgeous wife rubbing my balls and smiling at me. Her love for my dick, my piss... and me... raging through her gaze. The feeling is most-definitely mutual too.

I smile and softly caress her perfect face as she drinks my pee. Loving my woman so fucking much. Damn... I love her. She smiles even bigger, sensing what I said.

Later, when aunt Jackie leaves, Billie and I chill in need with some beers and talk about her jacuzzi fun time with uncle Dave. Yeah, that whole "you can't say anything to James about it" stuff was BS. Billie tells me everything. And, I tell her everything. That's the kind of relationship we have.

She just thought it would be hotter if my uncle thought they were fucking behind my back. That's my wife. She's such a horny slut. Ha. Sorry, uncle Dave. She worked you. That's just another reason I love my wife. Ha.

By: DickThePimp

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
Busted! Son catches Mom pleasuring herself.in Incest/Taboo
Danny's All Grown Up Aunt Shelly can’t believe how much her nephew has grown.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Sucks Dick! She can't live without it. So, when Dad's out of town...in Incest/Taboo
Let the Fucking Begin Paul discovers the family movies.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories