Family Fun Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You read my mind," I answered, and I sat back a little and turned to move down to her pussy again. On the way past her breasts I stopped briefly to place a soft kiss on the right one, and then moved down further to kiss her again, just below her navel. Then it was time to bury my face again in her pussy, but I stopped once more to kiss her pubic mound, feeling her tuft of pubic hair on my face.

I shuffled around to get back in position for more pussy love, and with my right hand, I parted her labia at the top, pressing my face into her vulva. I took a gentle breath, basking in the scent from her oozing cunt, probing with my tongue at the recess between her inner lips, sweeping the juices pooled there into my mouth. I have always loved oral sex with a woman but the knowledge that it was my sister's pussy I was enjoying this way made it all the more exciting, and the desire to mount Kelly and fuck her to an orgasmic conclusion was rising in me. I spread her pussy juice around inside my mouth, tasting it and allowing the womanly flavour to work its arousing magic on me. Each taste, each breath I took, made me want her more. I moved my head down a little, so I could slip my tongue inside her vagina, tasting her there, tasting the walls that would soon grip my rampant cock. Kelly's body shuddered a little, as my tongue traced the path soon to be taken by my tool, and then it was time for her clit to take part in the action again.

I drew back with my head, and moved up, placing my mouth again around her swollen clitoris and its hood, and I dabbed gently at this most sensitive spot with the very tip of my tongue. Another shudder went through Kelly, and she put her right hand on the top of my head, gently encouraging, perhaps guiding me to where she wanted the most attention. "That's amazing," I heard her sigh.

I began to work her clit with my tongue and lips, gently and with only a little suction, the tried and true method I had learnt over the years to make a woman cum with my mouth, because it was now my mission to make Kelly cum this way before I mounted her. Almost immediately, her body tensed and I heard her say, "Oh, Ryan! That's good. That's so good!"

I knew I was on the right path now. Kelly's exclamation told me that she was close to cumming, so I kept on gently working her clit, feeling the warm juices from her pussy oozing onto my chin. I knew she wanted this, and I wanted to give it to her, so I kept gently sucking, with the tip of my tongue pressed into the underside of her cit, and Kelly began to breathe a little more heavily.

"Keep going," she exhaled, and then took a shuddering intake of breath, "Keep going, Ryan, almost there," and then another gulping inhalation. I moved my hands onto her hips to hold her in place as she began to squirm, and she said, "Ryan! Ryan! I'm gonna cum!" She took another breath, and said, "I'm gonna cum, Ryan!" as though it was a warning, and then she made an, "Ohhhhhhh!!' sound, as I kept on sucking, licking, working her pussy, taking her right where she wanted to go.

Kelly started to bend her legs, and seemed to be trying to lift her pussy into my face, tilting and presenting it to me, encouraging me to make this happen for her. She took one more shuddering breath, and made a low moaning sound, and then she cried out, "Ohh, God!!" and her whole body heaved three times, as I felt a gush of warm fluid on my face from her pulsing pussy.

Then, Kelly's body relaxed and she took a long sigh. I released her clit from my mouth, gave her pussy one more gentle kiss, and I sat back, wiping my chin with my hand.

Kelly took another long breath and said, "Come up here, you genius!" She held her arms out, and I moved up to be embraced by her. She pulled my head town to kiss me passionately, on my lips that had just been so intimate with her pussy, and she held the kiss until she was ready to break it.

"You have to fuck me now," she said, smiling like a child, "You can't leave it there," and then she reached down to feel my hard cock again. "You better get those jeans off, Ryan, we have stuff we need to do." I stood up from the bed, undid my belt and slipped my jeans and underpants off, leaving them on the floor. My cock was standing proud, and I saw Kelly looking straight at it, wanting it inside her.

I climbed back on the bed, moved between Kelly's legs, and embraced her again, as we kissed passionately. This was the kind of kiss that was not just a prelude to lovemaking, but the final overture before two people fuck in earnest. This was where the serious business began, and when the lust was satisfied. It was the point where cock enters cunt, and sperm is delivered. I mounted Kelly, and I was about to enter her with my cock and fuck her until the end. This fuck would be over when I was finished and not before, and although it was Kelly who started it, I was going to be the one to finish it. With my right hand, I guided my cock to her opening, as she held my gaze, inviting me to proceed. I took the time to work the head of my cock at her opening for a brief moment, smearing it with her juices, and then I entered her beautiful cunt once again, uniting our bodies.

I went straight to a moderate short stroke thrusting pace, not deep, not hard or fast, but just a nice enjoyable rhythm, getting to know her vagina properly, before I got serious. I had been here before, but last night we were so swept up in the moment that there was no time for my cock and Kelly's cunt to really get to know each other properly. Now, we could take our time.

Don't get me wrong here. I wanted to cum and I was looking forward to it, needing it to happen, but I wanted to enjoy Kelly's body to the full before I delivered my seed, and I was going to do just that.

"That's pretty full down there," Kelly said, pulling my head down to kiss me, and then as we broke the kiss, she said, "You're good at this."

"You bring out my best," I answered, keeping that nice even place going, loving the feeling of Kelly's pussy embracing my cock. We had been fucking like this for several minutes now, and I felt the need to move things along. I began to thrust a little deeper, a little faster, and Kelly gave me a challenging look, as she tilted her pelvis, taking more cock with each thrust. Then, she wrapped her legs around me, holding me to herself, meeting each of my thrusts with a tilt of her pelvis. We were a team, each doing our part to make this a memorable fuck. I felt like I might be close to cumming, and nobody could blame me. I had tasted Kelly's sweet and beautiful pussy, gazed at it in reverence, buried my face into it, and now I was fucking it. The time for gentle, loving attention was passed, and now it was time for hot, hard fucking. Vigorous thrusting and deep penetration were now called for, and the loving and licking, the fondling and tender care, were over.

"That's going deeper, Ryan," Kelly said, like it was a solemn pronouncement of fact, "but I want you deep."

"Happy to oblige," I said, hearing the strain in my own voice. I began to ramp up my thrusting, going deeper and harder than before. Kelly responded by pushing her pelvis into me, grinding herself against me with each in-stroke. Her face became more determined as she worked towards her next climax. She knew it was coming, and she wanted to make the most of it. She was going to own it, to ride it, and embrace that rush of pleasure that we were bringing forth for each other with our hot, hard fucking.

I knew I was close as well, but I wanted to see Kelly cumming again before I gave in to the orgasm she was striving to give me. My cock was hard, her cunt was wet, it was slippery and it was tight, and the fuck machine that we had created at the moment our bodies were united was working to perfection. This could only end one way, in a burst of pure pleasure, and the flooding of my sister's pussy with my seed. Kelly was matching her pelvic tilts to my every thrust, and as I entered the home stretch, pushing harder, going deeper, occupying more space inside her beautiful body, she picked up her own pace, meeting me stroke for stroke. I could feel the pleasure building up, my own body tensing, my jaw tightening, and Kelly was now lifting her pelvis from the bed to meet my cock as it plunged into her. I held back just a little longer, wanting to cum, needing to cum, ready to cum, but I wanted to hold on just that little longer until Kelly's orgasm overtook her.

Kelly now had a film of sweat on her body, and each time I thrust into her, she let out a gasping, throaty sound. "Uhh! Uhh! Uhh!," was the sound that filled the room, accompanied by my own heavy, hissing breaths, as I slammed my cock into my sister, and then it happened for her. She tilted her head back, her eyes seemed to focus in the distance, and she said, "Ohh, God!! I'm cumming again, Ryan, I'm cumming again!" Her face looked like she was about to cry, but she closed her eyes, and her own pelvic thrusting became ragged, out of time with mine, her whole body shuddered, and her chest heaved once, and she let out a final, cry, "Ohh, my God, Ryan!"

That was it for me. Seeing Kelly lost in her own world of sexual release for those few moments, feeling her pussy clenching on my thrusting cock, I gave in to the inevitable, and a burst of pleasure ripped through me, and for the second time I pumped my cum into my sister, Kelly, spurting two, three, four times as I emptied my seed. Each spurt was accompanied by a bolt of pure and perfect pleasure, and I felt myself going deeper after the first spurt, as the extra lube enabled me to deliver my cum further inside her than I thought possible.

I stopped my thrusting, and looked down at Kelly, as she looked back at me. Her legs were still wrapped around me, and my softening cock remained inside her. She took a deep breath and sighed, and then said, "I haven't done that for a long time."

"Really?" I asked, still inside her.

"Except for last night, it's been while," she replied, looking up at me from the pillow, "Not since Andy went away last time. Eight months, maybe." I withdrew my flaccid cock from Kelly's pussy and sat back on the bed, without speaking, and then Kelly smiled and added, "But the drought seems to be broken now." Then her face changed, and she said, "In more ways than one. I'm really leaking down there."

I looked at her pussy, and it was still swollen, looking freshly fucked, and there was a trickle of cum running from her, and onto the sheet. I felt rather pleased with myself for getting it in that state, and I moved to lie down on Kelly's left. She made no move to stop her leakage, but she turned onto her left side, moved closer and wrapped her right leg across me. I felt warm wetness from her pussy on my right hip, and she said, "I'm shivering now. Give me some of your warmth."

"Are you cold?" I asked.

"Well, I think it's just the after-effects, but I'm all but naked and you still have your shirt on," she said, adding, "All I've got on is this bra." She looked down at herself, and it was true. The only thing she was wearing was the blue lace bra that she had loosened, but not taken off, when she offered her tits to me for some attention. I looked down too, and with my attention drawn to those beautiful breasts again, I turned onto my left, and gently fondled her right nipple with my left hand. "You can't get enough," Kelly said, smiling as she looked at my hand on her breast.

"Can you blame me?" I asked.

"Well, the kids won't be home for a few hours, so maybe if you get hard again she can take another run at it, before they get back," Kelly said, scanning me for my reaction.

"I like the way you think," I answered, as I gently tickled her right nipple with my left thumb.

"In fact, we may have to start making a habit of this," Kelly said, "if you're up for it, of course." She moved closer, embracing me with her naked body, her leg still draped across me, and added, "The way things are going, you might have to be responsible for maintaining my girly parts for a while yet." She giggled, and reached down with her right hand, gently taking hold of my flaccid cock, and she said, "I think I've made a new friend, here."

"We'd have to be careful," I said, weighing up Kelly's suggestion, "and not let the kids find out."

"Well, Lexi already knows about last night," Kelly answered, "not that she can talk."

"But if we made a habit of it, we'd still need to be careful," I said, "I'm not sure what Greta would think."

"Greta is fucking her cousin, remember," Kelly replied, "not to mention what she's getting up to with Lexi."

"We'd still need to be careful," I warned.

Kelly and I lay there for a while, basking in the glow of the hot sex we had just had, not saying much now, and we both drifted off to sleep, with our bodies intertwined on the bed. Not the wisest of moves, considering what the kids may have found if they came home before we woke up. When we did wake up in the afternoon, we took up where we had left off. This time, it was slower, more an act of lovemaking than before, with Kelly on top, offering her beautiful breasts to me for more loving attention. It was intensely satisfying, cumming hard and deep inside her again, and then we showered separately in case the kids came home a little early, and things went back to normal, or as normal as they could be after where we had gone.

Kelly and I had started something together, and we did not know where it might lead.

12