Island Magic

Story Info
Shipwrecked mom, son and daughter find passion.
15.2k words
4.64
196.7k
412
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam Terrace gained consciousness and slowly dragged open his heavy eyelids, blinking repeatedly as his eyes adjusted to the bright sun.

His head was absolutely pounding.

As his eyes adapted and he gradually regained his sense of time and space, the first thing he noticed was sand. He was flat on his back on a vast expanse of warm sand.

A beach. He was laying on a beach.

Sam groaned involuntarily as he attempted to sit up. He hurt all over. As he sat and began to take in his surroundings, the first thing he noticed was all the smashed wood and fiberglass and debris lapping at the shore: their boat!

The Terrace family: Sam, 22, his sister Sarah, 24, and their mother Priscilla, 44, had set sail on a cool, clear August morning just a few days prior.

Their mission: spread Jerry Terrace's ashes at sea on the anniversary of his death. Priscilla's husband Jerry had been taken from his wife, son and daughter far too young in a car accident and the Terraces had made a pact to sail to his favourite spot and make it his final resting place.

The storm had seemingly come out of nowhere.

Despite being experienced sailors, the Terrace family and their 30-footer were no match for the storm, which came up fast and remorseless, smashing their boat to pieces and washing them ashore.

The others!

Sam had a sudden moment of panic. Where were his mom and sister? What if they perished in the storm? What if he was here all alone!

"Mom!" Sam called out.

"Sarah!"

Sam's heart raced when he heard a faint reply from a stand of trees.

"Sam?"

Sam rushed over to find his older sister sitting up, leaning against a palm tree. She had taken a beating and had scratches and bruises all over.

Despite being fully engaged in survival, Sam also couldn't help but notice that Sarah's tank top was torn to shreds, leaving most of her lacy black bra showing and giving him an eyeful of the upper swell of her smooth, round breasts.

"Sarah are you okay?"

"Yes I think so."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm okay. Just sore as hell."

"What hurts? Anything serious?"

"I don't think so, Sam. Scrapes and bruises everywhere but nothing broken. I'll be okay. Where's mom?"

Sam stood and stared down the beach in both directions, scouring the outcroppings and wreckage, stomach sinking as he feared the worst.

He began wandering up the beach along the smashed suitcases, bottles and planks that were once the family schooner. Sam's walk turned into a run as he became desperate to find his and Sarah's mom.

"Mom!"

"Mom, where are you?"

Then he saw her, down the beach. She was face down in the sand and Sam's fear only worsened. He sprinted towards her, throwing himself down into the sand next to her.

Sam grabbed his mother by the shoulders and shook her gently.

"Mom! Mom are you okay?"

Priscilla then let out a small moan. Thank goodness, she was alive! She opened her eyes faintly and whispered,"Sam, what happened? Where's Sarah?"

"Sarah's fine Mom, she's just down the beach. We just woke up too, I think the final landfall smashed the boat to pieces and knocked us all out. But we're alive! We're okay."

"I love you Sam."

"I love you too Mom. Are you hurt?"

"No honey, just got my bell rung. I'll be fine."

"Oh my god I can't believe none of us are seriously hurt after that wreck. Let me take you to Sarah."

With that, Sam scooped up his mother who instinctively wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Oh Sam! No honey!"

But Sam Terrace, all-pro wrestler, rock climber and adventurer was fit and strong and carrying his curvy but slim mother was no chore. He started down the beach with his mom in his arms toward his sister. As he did, his heart was filled with relief and joy.

Even though they were in a terrible, dangerous situation, they had survived. And they were together. Everything would be okay.

As he walked, Sam glanced down at his Mom. She had her arms wrapped around Sam's neck, her eyes were closed, and Sam noticed something else: the loose-fitting sundress that Priscilla wore had ridden up at the front and was inching higher with each footstep on the beach.

At this point, the bright yellow dress was up around Priscilla's upper thighs, exposing her pale blue panties to the eyes of her son. Sam tried not to look but once he had noticed this he found it impossible to tear his eyes away. The dress slid higher and higher and now Sam had a full view.

His mom's panties. Pale blue cotton with delicate white lace around the edges. He could see her mound underneath the tight panties and could even see the curl of a few dark brown hairs poking out the sides.

Those thin little panties were now completely exposed, barely hiding her...

Sam shook his head and snapped out of it. This was no time for such thoughts. And especially not about his own mother! Back in survival mode, Sam closed the distance to his sister and set his mom gently down on the sand.

Mother and daughter immediately embraced.

"Mom!" Sarah exclaimed, wrapping her arms around her beloved mother. "Are you okay?"

"I'm just fine honey. Bumped and bruised but none the worse for wear. And you my love?"

"Same Mom, nothing a day or two won't fix."

"Well," said Sam, "we've got some work to do. I'll get started on some kind of shelter."

"Sarah," said Priscilla, "let's you and I sift through the wreckage and see what we can salvage. There was a lot of emergency food on board so hopefully some of that made it."

The trio, reunited and now more resigned to their fate, shared a long loving look until Priscilla broke the silence. "Shipwrecked while trying to scatter his ashes. Somewhere your father is laughing his ass off right now."

Mom and kids shared a good laugh over this and then set to work.

...

Half a day later, the three castaways were in much better shape. Sam had salvaged a dozen or so flotation cushions from the boat, as well as plenty of lumber and a tarp. With them he had fashioned a pretty impressive little sleeping shelter, if he did say so himself.

There were many improvements that would need to be made to truly protect them from the elements but for tonight it would do the job.

Satisfied with the shelter, Sam wandered over to the beach where his mother and sister were taking stock.

"What do we have to work with, Mom?"

"Not bad, considering. We have forty or fifty tins of food, some dry goods, drinking water for at least a week, that should hold until we're rescued or can find a source of fresh water on this island."

"Oh god" moaned Sarah. "I don't know if I could handle a whole week stranded here."

"Hey sis we have food and water, the sunshine, the ocean and a sandy beach. Not so bad!"

"Yeah, sure. Pass me the room service menu, I could go for a steak."

Ignoring her kids' banter, Priscilla continued ticking off their salvage.

"Most of the medicine cabinet is dry including the matches, some toiletries, lots of sunscreen, that's a biggie, a tub of cocoa butter, plenty of bandages, a small tool box with fishing tackle, that could be a godsend."

"How about clothes and stuff? Did any of our suitcases make it?"

"Not much I'm afraid. Let's see we've one of my dresses, a couple of pairs of shorts and t-shirts and a few pairs of panties. No bras and Sam it looks like none of your stuff made it other than one pair of shorts and a couple pairs of boxer briefs, I'm sorry honey."

"That's okay. I'm sure we'll only be a night or two before we get rescued. I've gone longer than that without a fresh change of clothes at college."

"Ew" replied his sister, wrinkling her nose. "Boys are gross."

"Well I'm going to put some finishing touches on the sleeping shelter, looks like the sun will be down soon" said Sam, trying to project confidence despite his concern.

...

That night as the sun dipped over the horizon, the three hunkered down in their makeshift shelter. The flotation cushions were surprisingly comfortable and Sam had managed to dry out two blankets that had washed ashore.

"Sorry I could only find two blankets so we'll have to share tonight. I'll see what I can find tomorrow."

"Honey" his mom reassured "you did so well. This is comfortable and protected. Thank you so much."

With that she kissed her son on the cheek and settled in under the blanket, which she draped over the two of them. On Sam's other side was his sister with the other blanket. She tucked herself in and shared part of it with Sam as well.

"Yeah little brother. You done good." With this, Sarah kissed him on the other cheek. Sam glowed. Providing for the women in his life felt deeply satisfying.

For a time, the three laid there saying nothing. As the sky got darker, stars began appearing. One by one they started to speckle the sky, more and more until they were treated to the most incredible light show. With no lights for many miles and a perfectly clear sky, the stars were almost unbelievably bright, numerous and dazzling.

"Look," whispered Priscilla.

"I know Mom" said Sarah in awe. "It really is wonderful."

Inspired by the display and chilled by the night air, both Sam's mother and his sister cuddled up closer to his body, one on either side. Sarah rolled over slightly and Sam could feel her breasts pressed against his arm, warm and soft.

Instinctively, Sam reached out with his fingers and took both of their hands -- his mother's in his left and his sister's in his right. Sam felt full of love and appreciation, but also something more as his heart raced and he felt an erection start to fill his swim trunks.

Sam silently admonished himself for becoming aroused by his family members, closed his eyes and the three fell asleep, hand in hand, under the stars.

...

The next day, Sam woke early. His mom was still sound asleep, snoring gently next to him, but Sarah was not in the shelter. Groggily stretching and yawning, Sam started to wander up the beach in search of Sarah. He didn't have to wander far and what he saw stopped him in his tracks.

Sarah was just down from the shelter where they had stored their meagre supplies and she was starting her day by putting on sunscreen. But, thinking she was alone, she had taken off her shirt and bra to get full coverage and avoid burning.

When Sam approached, his sister was rubbing sunscreen all over her big, round, gorgeous breasts. They were the size of grapefruits and just about the best damn thing Sam had seen in his life. She was kneading the soft flesh around and around, fingers slipping down across her flat tummy to the waistband of her tight little shorts, then back up to her breasts, then down again.

Sam was mesmerized. As her fingers moved, he saw her nipples peeking through. Bright pink, perfectly symmetrical and hard -- yes, they were certainly hard -- and her show was having the same effect on Sam, as his briefs tightened and his hardness grew.

Although the image would be burned into Sam's mind for the rest of his days, in reality in only lasted a few seconds before Sarah spotted him.

"Sam! What the fuck!" With this she covered her boobs and turned her back to her little brother.

"Ah! Sorry! Sorry."

"Fuck's sake Sam I saw the way you were looking at me. I'm your sister for god's sakes."

Sam flushed red with shame. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, I just."

"You just made sure to get an eyeful of your sister's naked tits, that's just what."

"Hey you had them all out there, what was I supposed to do?"

"You were supposed to look away, Sam. I'm your sister."

"Yeah but..."

"Yeah but what, little brother?"

"Yeah but your tits are magnificent."

"Sam you little shit!" With this Sarah chased after her little brother, but it was futile -- she couldn't run properly while holding her breasts in her hands.

Sarah gave up chase, turned back and started strapping on her bra while calling after Sam "you're gonna pay for that one, little bro. Mark my words."

...

On day six, Sam made a critical error.

Having an afternoon nap in the shelter, which had been upgraded significantly at this point, Sam bolted awake at the sound of an airplane and dashed to the point of the beach. He spotted the plane, immediately loaded a signal flare and fired. He waited only a second or two before loading up the second and firing again.

In the commotion, Priscilla rushed down the beach toward him, shouting after him.

"Sam! No! Sam! It's too far away!!"

By the time she had reached him it was too late. He had fired three of their five signal flares towards a plane that was far, far too high in the sky to have any hope of seeing the small flares. Sam made eye contact with his mom and immediately realized what he'd done wrong.

"Oh no. Oh mom. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

The strain of the past week manifested itself all at once and the young man broke down, his shoulders slumping and his eyes filling with tears. Instinctively, Priscilla wrapped her arms around her son, patting his back and comforting him.

"It's okay. It's okay Sammy. You didn't know."

"I screwed up Mom. I screwed up. I'm sorry."

"Shhhh. It's okay my boy. It's okay."

Mother and son embraced for a long time. They both needed it after the most difficult week of their lives. And it worked. Both began to feel a heavy weight lifting from them. After a full minute had passed, Sam started to feel something else.

Her smell. Her hair against his cheek. Her breasts pressed into his chest. The curve of her back that he had his arms around. Sam took a deep breath and ran his hands up and down his mother's back. Up and down her sides. Feeling her feminine motherly curves. He started to get hard.

Priscilla, too, was feeling something that had moved on from mere comfort. As she felt Sam's hands moving back and forth over her hips, she turned and kissed his neck. It could have been nothing. It could have been not much more than a motherly kiss on his forehead. But her lips lingered a bit too long, tasting his salty skin. And his hands roamed a little bit too low, feeling the line of her panties underneath her dress.

She kissed his neck again, even longer this time. And again, her lips parted just slightly. Sam's hands followed the line of his mother's panties around her back, then just a smidge lower, not quite on her ass but very close. Closer than a son's hands should naturally find themselves.

Priscilla kissed her son's shoulder and realized two things at once. First, she could feel his hardness. She could tell that her son was getting an erection and that she was giving it to him and allowing it to happen.

And second, she realized that she was getting wet.

Priscilla's panties were getting damp, her nipples were getting hard and the source of her arousal was none other than her own young son. The two were startled out of their heady desire by the arrival of Sarah.

"I saw what happened Sam. It's okay. It was just instinct. Any one of us could have done the same."

Sam and Priscilla quickly separated. Despite the interruption, Sarah's words were a comfort -- but was she talking about the flares or the embrace?

...

Another ten days went by with no passing ships and no planes anywhere near low enough to signal. Priscilla and her two kids had nonetheless kept their spirits high and made a lot of progress. They had greatly improved their shelter and sleeping area, had built another shelter for their fire, and a third to keep their provisions dry and safe.

They had foraged for fruit and become quite skilled at fishing. They feasted on small crabs, nuts and berries, and had discovered a freshwater spring to collect drinking water from. They were eating surprisingly well, considering.

Sarah and Sam were out gathering nuts, berries and fruit and the day was stifling hot. The equatorial sun beating down on them, the siblings were quickly overheating.

"Sam I'm dying."

"Bloody hell I know. It's so damn hot."

"Pepper Pool?" As she said this, her brother nodded his assent.

The Pepper Pool was one of the small freshwater pools, a cavern carved out of the rock over millennia, where the water trickled in, gathered, and then exited as a bubbling stream. They had named all of the pools on the island, this one was called the Pepper Pool because of rock spire on the east side of it that was vaguely the shape of a peppermill.

The pair hurried down to the pool through the dank, humid, sweltering heat and by the time they arrived at its edge they could practically already feel it's cool refreshing embrace. But as they crested the last hill and Pepper Pool revealed itself below them, they saw that they were not the only ones who'd had the notion of cooling off in Pepper Pool -- there was their mother, looking up to the sky, wet hair slicked back... absolutely and completely naked.

"Sam look," whispered Sarah.

"I know" Sam whispered back to his older sister, unable to break his stare.

Priscilla was 44 years old and gorgeous. She had her side to Sam and Sarah and so they were able to drink in every bit of her sexy form. The years had softened her body in all the right ways. Her large breasts sat lower on her chest than they once had but they were firm and full and her big, pink nipples, much like her daughter's, pointed straight ahead in a way that was truly mouth-watering.

Her narrow waist was trim, thanks in part to the activity and diet afforded by their island lifestyle but it flared out to her broad, soft, motherly hips. And at the centre of it all was her bottom. Priscilla's ass was round, soft, firm and her cheeks curved together perfectly, hinting at the treasures within. A full handful of curly brown hairs hid the place between her legs that had given birth to both of those who now watched her, mesmerized.

"Sam let's join her," Sarah whispered.

"What the fuck? Are you serious?" Sam was having enough trouble hiding his hard penis as it was.

"Look how beautiful she is and how lovely that water looks. Let's just go do it. Island magic."

Sam opened his mouth to protest but he could form no comprehensible words and besides, Sarah had already started down the bank, sliding out of her tank top while she walked. Sam wavered, but just then, his big sister looked back at him and winked as she unclasped her bra and slid it over her shoulders.

"Island magic," echoed Sam, and he started down the bank, lifting his t-shirt over his head.

Priscilla caught the motion and turned, spotting her kids making their way towards her, but in her state of bliss she didn't startle and she didn't try to cover her nudity. Almost to the water's edge, Sarah undid the button on her pants, slid down the zipper, and wriggled back and forth out of her bottoms.

Directly behind her, Sam watched as the pants lowered to reveal a bright pink thong splitting the hemispheres of his sister's tight, round ass. She glanced back at him again before bending at the waist and pushing her thong down to her ankles before stepping out of it.

Sam got just a moment's glance between his sister's legs and between the cheeks of her ass as she slipped into the water. The sight had stopped Sam in his tracks and his heart was now racing as he marveled at the sight before him. Sarah dove in and swam to their mother. She then stood, put her arms around her in a warm, passionate hug, and then just briefly, she kissed her mom on the lips.

With their arms around each other, mother and daughter turned to Sam. Understanding that there was no turning back now, and wanting more than anything to be a part of that loving, naked embrace, Sam popped open the button on his shorts, took a deep breath, and pushed them down, taking his boxers with them.

His semi-hard penis sprung forward and both women involuntarily took a sharp breath. They'd both gone some time without the touch of a man and even at the tender age of 22 years old, Sam was all man.