All Comments on 'Family Games'

by Generalgums

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Poor Devon. She lost a whole cup size during the game.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Very good....need to continue so will can spend his time with his twin sister Devon

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 6 years ago
Good Read

That was a very good story .Nice build up and fun finish .Thank you .Gave it a 5 star

redlion75redlion75about 6 years ago
Rooms

What parents put br/sis in a rm instead of the 2 bros

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
still want to see Will fuck his twin!!

Great little story....makes one WISH for a parents-away-snow-storm!! next time NO separate rooms, more Sis-action, maybe a little spanking and anal and a good strong finale to show there is NO guilt or jealousy?? YES.... a Chapter TWO is needed!

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
Awesome story...

I agree that putting 2 brothers is more realistic than a brother and sister.

Surprised that John and Devon fucked instead of the twins. Twins are usually closer and more likely to have wanted to fuck.

Although not said, looks like all are have been sexually active before the game, I thought you might have mentioned this earlier in the thread.

Hope you add another chapter with some switching.

HighpikeHighpikeabout 6 years ago
Great fun

Thank you for a fun read. Liked the fact that she fixed the pack.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Nice story and enjoyed reading it. Maybe once all is rested they go to the kitchen and all just happen to meet up. After eating they decide to continue with the game again or all switch brothers and sisters for another round in the same room. All before the parents come home.

Hmmm story 3 could be that they all get caught by their parents and they join in too!

horny2doithorny2doitabout 6 years ago

Yes, a fun game and the fact that brothers and sisters are now having sex and both they all know that. So, its a group secret and no one will rat the other out. Hopefully, they will decide to swap partners some day when the parents are gone. I think a light more graphics comments like the girls verbally talking about the boys cumming and the boys do the same. Just to make it hotter and they try different things as a group.

Thanks and hope another chapter is soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ok if English isn't your first language

Good concept but not very well worded... I was expecting 'all of a sudden' and 'next thing I knew' to appear amongst the wording. Highly recommend you get an editor to review your stuff before you publish as this seems a bit juvenile in its execution.

paladin1954paladin1954about 6 years ago
This was a good story.

This was a good story, not necessarily a great story. I felt the idea was different, but found the direction was a little too used. It doesn't mean I thought it was a failure. It was well written. There was a conception of thought that deserves notice. There was actually an attempt, I thought at least, of a good concept. Good luck in the future. I do appreciate your effort.

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
It was good

With a bit of personal information it could have been better. We know only their sequencial order as siblings,

interests?

Occupations?

Just a couple of reasons to care about them.

.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesabout 6 years ago
confused about the fratenal twins room

You indicated that the fratenal twins were already living in the same room all their lives, from birth and still at 18, does that mean they have grown complacent to each other opposite sex and took this game and seeing the other siblings naked to realize the other was sexy too. Or were they already having sex just didn't want others to know it. Chapter 2 discuss their sexual testing, maybe bring Mom sand dad in with 18 yr old training, and ultimately whole family joining family swapping nudist camp.

tower1604tower1604about 6 years ago
Clever story line

Very well written and subtly erotic.

Incestfan6969Incestfan6969about 6 years ago

Great story. I would like to hear what Devon and John were doing. Keep it up.

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
A great story!

I think the story was a great idea. I thoroughly enjoyed it. As far as it went. I was disappointed when it was over. I won't rehash some of the editing issues previously discussed in other comments. Good job.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed the story and would enjoy reading more chapters about these four siblings and what other developments might come from this game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unbelieveble

Literally unbelievable, alas. I don’t belief it when in a card game where a lot of cards tell you to take of some piece of clothing from your body, or that of another player, it still never happens that someone gets a card saying he or she had to take off something, that already has come off.

I also don’t believe brother and sister twins who share a bedroom, never see each other naked, thinking that would be wrong, and then during a card game, not only bare themselves completely in front of each other, but also in that of their older brother and sister. And when they would do that nevertheless, the same night they also kiss, masturbate and give their siblings oral in each other’s presence, then pair off to fuck each other’s brains out two by two; that’s an unbelievable rapid change from being a prudish family to being fully incestuous between siblings.

Try and find them good reasons to change and give them time to do it.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
next chapter

free weekend? snowed in? time for the twins to get together

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeneralgums@Generalgums
I like watching football (Falcons), drinking beer, sex, reading some stories on here and of course writing my own! If you have any ideas for a story message them to me and I'll see if that idea interests me as well. New ideas are also welcome!