Family Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,159 Followers

I sit back up and draw my card. "Suck the nipples of the girl to your left..." I look at Allie, who smiles back at me and teasingly grabs her breasts and jiggles them up and down. Fuck, she's so sexy... Stop! She's your sister! But... that body... I think, lowering my mouth to her bosom. I take one of her hard, pale nipples in my mouth and begin to suck, using my hand to knead her other breast, occasionally stopping to pinch her free nipple.

Allie lets out a soft sigh, "Fuck... this is making me so wet..." She quietly sighs in my ear. It is quiet enough so only I can hear her. Maybe this isn't that bad of a thing to be doing then as long as other people are enjoying this... I think, switching nipples. I pull away after a moment and set my card down next to me.

Devon draws her card. "Oral on the person to your right." Devon looks at John, who has a big smile on his face. Devon lowers her head to his crotch and begins to suck his cock.

Let them enjoy this. I think, turning away from them and looking around the room. I hear a faint shuffling of cards. I turn to look, but see Allie just shuffling the cards she has already pulled out of the deck. Allie notices me looking at her and gives me a big smile. I return the smile and look back at Devon, who has stopped sucking off John and returned to her spot on the floor.

John draws a card and reads, "Hands below the waist." He looks at Devon once again. "Ready?" Devon nods and leans back, spreading her legs. John begins to rub her clit slowly and Devon lets out a soft sigh of pleasure. John begins to pick up speed, using his free hand, he slowly sinks two fingers inside of Devon.

"Oh fuck..." Devon sighs as John begins to slide these two fingers in and out of her. Devon begins to moan softly as John slips his fingers in and out of her pussy. "Oh fuck... I'm going to cum..." Devon groans. John picks up his pace as he works to bring her to orgasm.

Allie leans over to me and whispers, "Looks like you're really enjoying this!"

I look over at her. Allie's hand is slowly circling her engorged clit. "Looks like you are too." I whisper back. Allie just smiles and pulls her hand away from her mound.

"Oh fuck... I'm cumming..." Devon groans, bucking her hips against John's fingers. Devon's eyes close and her face contorts in pleasure as she enjoys her orgasm. John lets her ride it out, only rubbing her clit. After a moment, Devon sits back up, her legs shaking slightly. "Wow... that was incredible. I don't think anyone has ever made me cum so hard." She says.

Allie smiles, "As long as you enjoy the game. My turn now." She reaches for the deck. She flips her card around and looks at it for a second. Devon, John and I all look at her, waiting for her to say something. After a short silence, Allie just turns her card around. She has the king of hearts.

"So that means..." I start to say, feeling John and Devon's eyes dart between Allie and I.

"We have sex." Allie finishes. "Unless we don't, in which case, we both lose and John and Devon win by default."

"And if we do have sex?" I ask.

Allie shrugs, "Then there is no formal winner because, you know, we all got laid."

I start to be filled with a unique combination of feelings. A weird combination of drunkenness, hormones and lust make me say, "Would you want to?"

Allie hesitates for a second. She looks at John and Devon, then back at me, then back at John and Devon. "Hey John and Devon, can you guys go to another room?"

Devon gives John a mischievous grin, "Come on brother dear... let's go somewhere a little more private..." John stands and scoops up Devon in his arms. The two of them are kissing before they even leave the room. I get up and close the door behind them.

I turn back and see Allie laying on the bed, her legs spread wide and her fingers rubbing her clit. "Are we really going to do this?" I ask, suddenly feeling nervous about being alone with my older sister.

Allie nods, "Why wouldn't we?"

I climb onto the bed and take over rubbing her clit. "Because you're my sister.'

Allie giggles, "Sometimes you just have to live a little. Now what are you waiting for?" I shake my head. I can't believe I'm doing this... I think before pushing this thought out of my head and start to lap at my older sister's pussy.

"Ugh..." Allie groans as I lap at her soft folds. I move my tongue up to her clit and start sucking at it while also starting to finger her. Allie's pussy is surprisingly wet and takes my two fingers easily. I begin to finger her a bit faster, picking up my pace. Allie's groans become louder as her pussy become wetter. I quickly push her over the edge and feel her pussy spasm around my fingers, coating them with her warm cum. Pulling away from her clit, I look up at her face. Allie's eyes are closed and she's biting her lower lip in a very sexy way.

God, she's so sexy... I think, letting my fingers get coated with her juices and cum. As she begins to come down from her orgasm, I slip my fingers out of her. Allie's cum and natural lube glistens on them. I suck my fingers clean enjoying the taste of Allie's cum.

Allie suddenly begs, "Please fuck me... I need your hard cock..."

I smile, "Well then come over here!" I grab her legs and help her move to the edge of the bed. Once Allie is in position with her legs dangling on either side of my hips, I line my cock up with her pussy. "There's no going back from this..." I say to her.

Allie looks me in the eyes, "I know... please, just fuck me..."

"Alright. Here we go." I say, mostly trying to convince myself that this is a good idea. I grab the base of my cock and line the tip up with Allie's warm pussy. Grabbing onto her hips, I slowly sink the head of my member inside her. Allie's walls tightly hug my cock.

"Oh fuck..." Allie gasps out. I keep sliding my cock into her, letting her take about half my length before I pull back out. I push forward again, sinking deeper into her warm, wet tunnel. We keep this up and with each thrust, I sink deeper and deeper into my sister's vagina. After more thrusts, my cock is completely buried inside of Allie. Holy shit, I can't believe this is really happening! I think. Allie looks up at me, "You feel so good inside me!"

"Oh yeah?" I ask, starting to slowly fuck her pussy while also fondling her breasts, making sure to pinch her nipples. When I pull out, my cock glistens with her juices.

"Yeah... Oh, fuck!" Allie sighs. I continue to pump my cock in and out of her pussy, Allie groaning with pleasure as I do so. After a few moments, Allie begs, "Fuck me. I mean really fuck me."

"Hard?" I ask.

Allie nods, "Hard!" I grab tightly onto her thighs and begin to pick up speed. I thrust fast and hard into my own sister. Each impact causes Allie's breasts to bounce. "That's it..." Allie moans. I switch my grip from her thighs to just below her breasts and keep fucking her pussy. Allie's moans become louder and louder. After a moment, she taps my chest with her hand. I stop fucking her but start to rub her clit.

"Something wrong?" I ask.

Allie shakes her head, "I want to get on top." I slide out of her pussy, several strands of her grool connecting my cock to her mound before all eventually break. I lay back on the bed and let Allie climb over me. She faces me and lowers herself, nestling the tip of my cock just inside her entrance. Allie sinks all the way down on my member, letting out a groan as her pussy gets filled. She places her hands on my chest and begins to bounce slightly, leaving most of my cock inside her.

Allie quickly picks up speed with her riding. Her tits bounce up and down in rhythm with her body. Looking up from her tits, I see Allie's face is red and flushed. "Going to cum..." She groans. Allie leans forward, pressing her body into me. Her breathing fills my ears. A second later, her pussy clamps down on my cock and I lose control.

My cock twitches and I feel rope after rope of my hot cum fill my sister's cunt, mixing with her own cum. Allie sits back up and reaches down to her snatch. She slips a finger inside herself and pulls it away. "You cum?" She asks.

I nod, "I lost control! I'm so..."

Allie cuts me off by holding a single sticky and wet finger up to my lips, "Don't worry, I'm on the pill." Allie begins to grind on me, quickly bringing my soft cock back to life. "I don't know about you, but I'm ready to go again."

I smile up at her, "It seems like I don't have a choice in the matter." Allie smiles back and begins to hump me. She starts out slowly but as soon as I'm fully erect, she sits back up and begins to ride me once again. Allie starts to ride me hard, her breasts bouncing wildly as her hips impact against mine. Her face quickly becomes red and she begins to sweat from her work out.

Allie's pussy is dripping wet with a combination of my cum, her cum and her juices. Her breathing becomes ragged as she rides, clearly tiring herself out. I sit up, gently pushing her back. Allie wordlessly leans back, letting me get into position to fuck her missionary. I hold onto her breasts and begin to rapidly fuck her pussy. Allie's moans fill the air as sweat begins to pour off of my body. Fuck! Her pussy feels so good! I think, not wanting this experience to end.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" Allie cries out in pleasure. Once again, Allie's pussy squeezes my cock. However, this time, I manage to hold off my orgasm. While she cums, I slow my pace and let her enjoy it. Allie closes her eyes and throws her head back against her mattress. I lean in and start to suck on one of her nipples, rubbing my tongue over this forbidden flesh. After a moment, I go back to fucking her.

I start to feel myself about to cum and not wanting to cum in her a second time, I pull out and shoot my load over her stomach and pussy. Allie feels my warm cum splashing over her lower stomach and looks down her body at it, then up at me. She is silent for a moment as both of us catch our breath. Allie looks at me, a smile on her face, "Let's go get cleaned up..." She says, standing quickly and cupping her hand to try to keep the cum from dripping off of her onto the floor. I smile and follow her into the bathroom. I hope Mom and Dad decide to go away more often. I think.

+++

Later that night, Allie and I lay in her bed, both completely naked. My arm is wrapped around her shoulders and both of us are smiling at each other. "Think Devon and John liked this game?" I ask her.

Allie nods, "While I was drying off, I snuck over to John's room and took a little peak at them. Devon was riding him really hard."

I nod and think for a moment. "So before, when Devon was giving John a blowjob. Were you putting a king under the card John was going to pick up?"

Allie is silent for a moment before she rolls over and presses her body into mine. "If I'm going to be honest? I did. I saw that Devon and John were really into playing with each other and I figured you wouldn't really have an issue if you and I ended up hooking up."

I nod, "What about if we got weirded out and decided not to play this?"

Allie smiles, "Being stuck here like this, I figured it was only a matter of time before you guys got tired of it and wanted to drink and try something new."

I nod again. "Do you think things will change between us now?" I move my hand down her back and begin to rub her soft ass.

Allie's smile grows, "Of course. Next time when I feel horny, I'll grab you instead of a dildo."

I laugh, "In that case, next time I want to jerk off, I'll come find you." Allie joins in my laughter as my hand works its way to the front of her body, cupping her mound. As I begin to rub her clit, Allie and I begin to kiss. This is no gentle peck on the lips, instead, this is the kiss of lovers.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,159 Followers
12