Family Garden Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was made to be worn braless, but upon request, she was also pantiless. She knew there was no way to sit without baring her now completely shaven pussy and pubic mound to everyone, and the sheer eroticism of it sent a thrill to her core warming her up and lubricating her labia!

"You're a vision Mrs. Galdren," Randal complemented.

"Call me Charlene...Charlene Lust, Miss Lust, or just Lust. Calling me Mrs. Galdren just reminds me of where and with whom I am supposed to be with," She purred sensually while feeling guilty and exhilarated all at the same time.

"Charlene Lust," He mused, rolling the name over in his mouth like he was tasting the flavor of a fine wine, "I like it. Well, Miss Lust, do not expect us to ease you into our new contractual relationship. This is the honeymoon, and we expect the same kind of enthusiasm!"

"Of course," She answered huskily, her eyes glinting seductively, "I am always an...aroused...professional."

Randal smiled and held out his hand for her to take, and as he pulled her to her feet instead of kissing her as she expected he simply turned and led her out of the suite and down and out of the building to an awaiting 'Lincoln Towncar'...

——(!)——

Charlene sat in silence, listening to the noise of traffic, of the tires rolling down the highway as she watched Randal out of the corner of her eye, or his reflection in the window, or directly when he asked a question. He was the oldest of the partners closer to fifty than forty. He had a nice face with distinguished eyebrows, piercing blue eyes, and noble nose, nice lips if a little too serious and a well defined jaw. His hair was black and his skin tanned. When he had the chance to tan she couldn't even begin to fathom, and there he was, tall and strong, standing around six feet four inches and arrogantly calm and commanding sitting next to her, his left hand between her thighs.

After twenty-four years with her only lover being Jason, the eroticism of this stranger softly caressing her pussy-lips felt like electricity arcing across her skin as the bottom side of his fingers slowly stroked down across her soft smooth labia majora!

Even after fucking Donald three times at the office, warmth pulsed in her womb. The heat of her need spread throughout her belly. Her pussy-lips feeling wet as nectar leaked out from her vagina. She could feel a large dollop of clear honey collecting at her vagina as his fingers raked across her labia. A fingernail trailing the line of her closed pussy-lips while the others raked back across her skin. That one fingernail caught the bulging dollop of nectar and spread it across her pussy-lips, and wanting more of her employer's fingers deeper inside her pussy, but Randal wouldn't go any further!

She tried to convince herself that it was fine, and instead focused on the feeling of his fingernails continuous stroking! Soon she was scooting her ass down, spreading her legs apart, and having a hard time resisting the urge to arch her back and tilting her hips! All but demanding he push deeper inside and fuck her, as the ball of warmth growing in her belly turned into a giant fireball making her head swim with need and desire!

"So, where are we going?" She sighed disappointedly, deciding to try and take her mind off the wondrous sensations between her thighs by asking questions.

"The Volton. It's a high-end nightclub that has dancing, and a restaurant, and other interesting things..."

"Oh! Wow! I just signed the contract today. I haven't even had time to discuss some of the changes it calls for with Jason. So, I can't be out too late tonight or Jason will worry," She said, reminding him of her circumstances.

"Yes, well, you had best be convincing when you inform him you will be late," He said, his voice cool and firm, even while still stroking her pussy, "I will tell you this only once; I don't give a flying fuck about your home environment. It's not my problem. It's yours. However, I do care about this environment. So if you want to get paid, stay focused!"

"Yes sir," She answered demurely, then a question that had plagued her resurfaced and she asked, "Why me sir?"

"Why you," He echoed her question, tasting the words as he seemed to roll them over in his mouth like he was tasting wine before he finally answered, "That is a very layered question. Obviously we have several women in the office, all of them the most beautiful candidates we could find. You are the oldest of all of them being thirty-six, but you are also by far and away the most beautiful. You are absolutely flawless, from your hair to your toes, and you are also in the very prime of your fertility. That pretty much covers your physical requirements, and though I'm sure Donald informed you, let me reiterate; I will be trying to impregnate you!"

She was so lost in the feeling of his fingernails raking across her pussy-lips that she spread her thighs wider, her pussy opening invitingly as she nearly meowed, "So what happens when...you do impregnate me?"

His fingers paused briefly on her pussy as he thought over how to answer her question.

"Next was ethics," He continued as if she hadn't just asked him about Impregnation, "Your work ethic is beyond reproach, so we wanted a woman that would be as invested in her professional performance and discretion as we are. Being older and married to one man for twenty years, speaks both to your loyalty and guaranteed that you would be as interested in cautiousness as we are. Then there is the fact that while you are flirtatious and clearly an exhibitionist you haven't had any affairs, though you clearly could have if you had wanted to!"

"Who says I haven't," She purred huskily as she rocked her hips so he rubbed his fingers down her vulva, pulling back her labia and tickling her clitoris before running his nails down and pushing two fingers deep inside her vagina!

He whisked his fingers inside her as he massaged circles around her cervix, "Well, if you have, our private investigator couldn't find it. Anyway, continuing on, your obstetric records also assured us that, affair or no affairs, you were absolutely STD free, and lastly, you are a sexually experienced woman with an inner tigress reflected in your confidence and office attire. We didn't want a virgin or inexperienced girl that would require years of training to our tastes..."

"Oh," She hummed lasciviously, she had no idea they had researched her so thoroughly, going so far as to get her medical records. Mentally shrugging her shoulders over the Partners thoroughness, she spread her legs wider, pulled her dress up to her waist, scooted her ass down the seat, and turned so Randal could finger fuck her pussy...

For now she would enjoy the rest of the ride...

——(!)——

The Galdren House - 7:00 pm

Jason came into Heather's room thirty minutes later.

He had taken a shower, a long cold shower, and thought about his life. He thought about his mother and sister's. The memory of his oldest sister taking his virginity and giving him hers. He thought of his mother teaching him her anatomy and how to satisfy her and his sister's sexual needs, and he thought of his incest children with his mother and sisters and how he had chosen Charlene and Heather over them when he left and they moved to Seattle. He had turned his back on his incestuous family and his responsibilities as the Cultivator of his Family Garden. He had turned his back on that lifestyle, and now, here he was plowing his own daughter's garden!

Cold water washed over him, and he came to the conclusion that the damage was done. He had sex with his daughter, and pregnant or not, their relationship was changed forever. It was now sexual. He was her father, but he was now her man as well, and he would treat her like she was his woman!

Washed his whole body, afterward he brushed his teeth, and hoped it would reduce the smell of booze as much as possible. He shaved, and put on cologne, and then he went to her...

Heather heard her father go take a shower. She was sad and worried, but she had quit crying when she heard his footfalls coming nearer to her door. Of course her shaky whimpers resumed when he passed her room. She listened to him bathe and wished she were in there with him, but then she heard him get out and brush his teeth. That was something he always did before he made love to her mother!

Hopeful, she got up and as quietly possible ran to the bathroom and washed her face before running back and crawling into bed nude in case he would come to her. When her door opened softly, she saw her daddy's silhouette cast against the half light behind him. She bit her bottom lip in relief and thrilled anticipation. Her heart was beating so hard it sounded like drums in her ears!

Jason closed the door as he moved across the room to his little girls bed and crawled in. He pulled her covers off of her and crawled on top of her as she giggled and spread her legs to him. He didn't immediately move for insertion, rather he began kissing her tenderly, and only after several minutes did he kiss down to her jaw, then down neck to her clavicle before kissing down her sternum and up the soft sloping mountain of her left breast to its peak to gently suckle on her nipple.

She moaned softly at the warm ball generated in her belly that she came to associate with her womb.

'Oh! It feels so good,' She thought as she purred rapturously as warm euphoria rolled her eyes up into her skull.

She arched her back and let her moans take control of her as her father's hard throbbing mushroom head stretched her pussy out around his circumference as he sank deep into her aching wet center until his soft velvety head hit her womb. With her back arched, the top of his rod rubbed her spongy G-spot while the bottom side of his head pressed into the back of her vaginal wall, against her rectum sending her into a long intense orgasm, then another, and another. One after another!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" She moaned prettily each time she came, as her juices flooded her vagina and ran down the cheeks of her ass to soak her bed sheets!

Each time she climaxed, she clamped down on her father's rod so hard it was actually hard for him to keep driving into her. Remarkably, he held off his own orgasm until she came three times before thrusting in deep! Pushing in hard on her cervix, he imagined feeling it give and widen for him as sperm surged through his groin to blast his seed into her fertile vault for very unsafe storage. She wanted to be pregnant, then he would impregnate her tonight!

He would not stop until she was so full of his seed it would be impossible for her not to be!

Kissing her mouth, he whispered, "I love you baby," as they both rested for a few minutes before he began moving inside her again.

——(!)————(!)——

Chapter 04- The Volton

The Volton - 8:30 pm

The Towncar arrived at the club and the driver opened the door for Randal who offered his hand to Lust. Scooting across the seat resulted in her flashing everyone outside the club as her dress flipped up over her ass to her waist until she was standing outside showing everything she had before she could pull it down. Randal didn't seem embarrassed at all, but she felt as if she would blush right through her taupe-brown complexion. Putting on a confident air she didn't feel, she took his guiding arm and followed him through the doors of the Volton, the hottest club in the city.

Once inside, the Hostess led them to, then through the dining room where men and women sat around tables talking, eating, and drinking wine like they were at any normal restaurant. Thankfully though, most were too involved with their meals to pay any attention to her as she was led like a champion racehorse through the dining room. Those that did pay attention followed her like lasers, making her feel completely naked, and indeed she nearly was.

How anyone paid attention to her was beyond her, in the center of every table was either a completely naked woman or man decorated with all sorts of food. Many of them having assorted fruits and whipping cream stuffing their vaginas or decorating the men's genitals. Wherever the food was on their bodies, every man and woman had lips and fingers probing them as the Diners literally ate right off their skin. Those tables that didn't have women adorning them as an all you can eat buffet, had several women and a few men laid across them where their spouse or a group of friends had their heads between their thighs licking, chewing, sucking pussy or dick and testicles.

Charlene started feeling nervous as the hostess sat them in a corner booth. Her dress was literally so short that it immediately rolled right up her hips baring her ass and lower belly before stopping at her waist as she bent to slide in around the half circle booth. Randal didn't seem to mind, and neither did any of the adjacent dinner guests. He again slipped his hand between her thighs and up against her pussy. The shock of it once again sending lightning to her uterus making it quiver and warm! However, this time, he turned his hand, making her widen her thighs before resting it on her lower belly and pelvic bone. He lightly drew his fingers up to his palm across her labia to her clitoris stimulating her sex until by the time the waiter arrived. She was breathing hard and sighing lustily, and twerked her pussy aggressively as nectar leaked out and pooled at the bottom of her vagina before rolling over her perineum. Lubricant ran in a rivulet between her ass cheeks to lather the leather seat between her thighs!

He felt her cool nectar coursing over her perineum and catching it with his finger tip flicked his middle finger between her labia lubricating her from back to front, and kept on fingering her pussy as he calmly ordered wine for them both before the waiter left.

"You're quite wet, Lust," He stated, though she didn't quite know how to respond. He didn't leave her in a position to wander long, "Please get up on the table and lie down on your back with your pussy to me."

She hesitated as she looked around the restaurant wondering what everyone would think.

"What are you waiting for," He asked, "I told you to get on the table and spread your pussy for me. Now do it!"

She hesitated only a second longer before doing so. Her dress was up on her hips from sitting in the booth and she just left it as it was, baring herself to the whole restaurant as some quietly watched her crawl up on the table. She sat down in front of Randal and then laid back while scooting her ass to the very edge and put her feet on the back of the booth over Randal's shoulders.

Leaning in, he slid his tongue between the lips of her pussy, up high at first, tonguing her clitoris sending jolts through her urethra and bladder to her uterus making the warm knot in her belly pulse with fire and grow. Slowly he slid his tongue down her labia to her vagina playing at her entrance until her hips began to quake! Then he licked up her juices from her perineum then back up to her clitoris.

It went on like this until the waiter returned and she flushed with embarrassment as their eyes locked momentarily and she could see his admiration of her body. Then the waiter's eyes glazed over and he acted as if he saw nothing. She could feel the knot of fire raging in her belly from the waiter's eyes on her, but then he set the glasses of wine on the table and left.

Randal began tickling her pussy from her clit down to her vagina determinedly, inserting his tongue up to her G-spot, sending sparks to her uterus, and straight up to her brain until she saw bottle rockets bursting behind her eyelids!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh," She wailed raunchily, not even trying to hold in her orgasm in the crowded dining room!

The sparks began to build until she felt like the top of her skull was going to lift off her head. She didn't realize until afterwards that her eyes rolled up into her skull, her back arched until her neck and buttocks were the only things on the table, and she was breathing heavily with her mouth wide open while shrieking as she slipped deep into the throes of the hardest orgasm she had ever experienced in her life!

When her orgasm passed and her body relaxed, once again lying back down, her thighs twitching in the aftermath of her orgasm, Randal slowly licked out her vaginal juices carefully so as to not to over stimulate her oversensitive pussy until she could calm down a bit more before sitting back and sipping his wine.

"Absolutely refreshing," He crooned after a moment, "Your reactions are the most beautiful response to my ministrations I have ever heard, and your taste is exquisite, like cool vanilla and cinnamon with a hint of salt."

She really didn't know how to respond to such a compliment.

"Thank you," She finally responded breathlessly, her body shaking and visibly jerking each time he leaned forward and licked her. When he finished his wine, he took her hands and pulled her up so she sat up as half the dining room clapped at her performance!

Grabbing her by the waist, he pulled her down to straddle his lap. Handing her a glass of wine, he let her take a deep swig before he took the glass back and set it on the table. Sitting as she was on his lap, she could feel the texture of his pants rubbing against her pussy, stimulating her uterus into a warm ball of fire again, and she could also feel herself leaking her juices onto his pants. Something long and thick shifted and thumped lightly against her pussy, and when Randal's eyes met hers he smiled knowing she felt his cock pushing against her.

His large hands grabbed handfuls of her large round ass cheeks, and there was still more for at least two more hands to grab a helping of her tush. He squeezed them and pulled them apart and then squeezed them some more as he pulled her in and kissed her. Moving his hands up from her booty he circled her tiny waist, his thumbs and middle fingers nearly touching, before slipping his hands in the low opening of her dress and cupping her breasts. Pushing her dress aside, fully exposing her to the entire restaurant, he moved to caress her neck and jaw as he ran his fingers through her hair pulling her in for more kissing.

She could feel the pressure of his lips on hers as he forced his tongue into her mouth over and over again forcing her to suck on him like it was a dick. Closing her eyes she let herself slip into her desires. It didn't help.

Every time she closed her eyes she thought of Jason. Always the professional, she kept her dark chocolate brown eyes open as she sucked on Randal's tongue while imagining it was his soft velvet cockhead in her mouth. She could feel her body getting hot again as the massive sausage in his pants constantly flexed and swelled up until she could feel his veins against her pussy. Stoking her furnace, as his cock fought to be released from his pants.

She was dribbling lubricant. Drenching his pants as her lower belly became a raging inferno. It was as if her body knew only a couple pieces of cloth kept her from being filled with an amazing cock that would fill her up beyond overflowing!

Their kissing went on for what felt like an hour, but was in reality only minutes as her pussy constantly streamed honey in a long clear elastic tendril of drool connecting her labia to his pants, and soaking through and coating his buried donkey dick in her nectar as the ache in her pussy and the ball of heat in her belly threatened to overwhelm her. She was ready to unzip Randal's pants herself and would either give him the blowjob or the ride of his life!

No, I will give him both. A ride first and then I'll clean him up with my mouth. She felt light-headed from the intense need to be satisfied. To her shock and intense disappointment, Randal suddenly pushed her away!