Family Garden Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He picked her up, and set her next to him, and then he calmly brushed his pants off and began drinking his wine. Unable to hide her dismay, her brows furrowed in frustration, she grabbed her drink and downed it in a single gulp...

——(!)——

The Galdren House - 9:00 pm

An hour had passed and Heather had not come down from her climatic orgasm once! Her father had filled her womb so many times not counting the time on the couch, and then, he pulled out and curled up beside her and started rubbing her belly tenderly as she slowly came down from her euphoria before he fell asleep again. When Jason began snoring softly into her breast, she gave into her own desire to rub her belly.

She couldn't sleep, she was too excited!

She knew her cycle well enough to know that she was pregnant or soon would be. She should be ovulating right now. The timing was perfect!

Yes, she was conceiving with her father's child at this very moment!

Smiling in satisfaction, she rubbed her belly and prayed for babies...

——(!)——

The Volton - 9:00 pm

Charlene visibly pouted as Randal nursed his wine. When he finished, he studied her with an arrogant smirk that made her want to claw his handsome face!

She couldn't figure out why she pouted so!

"You look dissatisfied," Randal interrupted her thoughts, bringing her back to attention, "There is more to this place than just this. Come, I will give you a tour..."

Trying to clear her head, she nodded. Maybe a walk would unknot her belly and work out some of her sexual angst!

"I," She admitted, while trying to sublimate her tone so she didn't sound pouty, "Want you to pull that fucking dick out of your pants and fuck my pussy until I scream! That is what I want!"

He looked back at her with amusement and a maddeningly smug smile turning the corners of his mouth up from his usual neutral expression.

"Soon, Miss Lust. Soon," He assured her, as he scooted out of the booth and took her hand.

He led her out of the dining room and across a hall and through two sets of double doors. Once inside, Charlene immediately discerned the reason for dual double doors as the rhythmic beat of dance music reverberated through her body. Each layer reduced the sound of the dance room to a mere thump, thump, thump of the low-frequency base that vibrated through walls and ground.

"This is the Ball Room," He screamed into her ear over the music, "For obvious reasons!"

Inside the Ball Room, the pack of human bodies was such that even holding hands she and Randal were pulled apart to the full extension of both their arms. She could feel her dress pulled aside as her breasts pressed into backs, shoulders, chests and even into other breasts. So many hands grabbed her ass, until at one point her dress was lifted up to her waist. Then the hands grabbed and pinched her bare behind as fingers brushed against her lower belly and pussy. Several stray fingers even managed to split between her thighs, fingering her pussy-lips, slid down her vulva, and fingered her juices out of her vagina like jelly from a jar. By the time they reached the other side of the room, Heather had been fingered at least half a dozen times by as many individuals, and the eroticism of it all sending jolts of ecstasy to the burning knot in her belly making her lubricate down her legs in a constant stream.

Randal just looked at her. She was a mess!

Her dress was nearly pulled completely off while her breasts, ass, and pussy all hung out. Taking a minute, she pulled her dress down and around covering herself once more before Randal led her through another set of doors.

"This room was called the Lounge," Randal said loudly though this time he didn't have to put his mouth near her ear to hear him.

The Lounge was almost as loud as the Ball Room, but the only ones dancing were partially to completely naked men and women dancing on platforms, tables, or inside private booths while men and women sat watching the dancers while sipping coffee, espresso, or lattes. Others had amaretto, and still others were drinking beer, wine, whisky or some variation.

By the time they left the room she was bobbing her hips to the music and wondering if she could pull off some of the moves the pole dancers were performing, 'Probably not,' She thought wryly to herself, 'Maybe there is a class...'

Randal guided her down a flight of stairs and a hallway before reaching the next room, "This room is called the Basement. This part of the club is exclusive to card members only. After the Basement, every room is a level of Hell."

"Hell," She asked nervously, "What are you getting me into?"

He laughed, "Don't worry, this isn't a cult! Trust me, it's right up your alley!"

He had to forcibly pull her into the room while she shut her eyes against whatever would happen next. Opening her eyes slowly, she was immediately intrigued. Women were being tied and bound with ropes and harnesses. Some were already hanging up and swinging as men played with them. There were also men tied up and hanging as men or women teased or punished them. Along the wall were chains and ropes, contraptions of torture and so many different means of domination.

One particular woman caught her attention. When Randal noticed, he led her over so they could watch. Leaning over he whispered, "Her name is Victoria. She's a triple Black Diamond, Silver member."

"Triple Black Diamond," She asked, "What the fuck is that?"

"I will explain it later," He whispered, "Needless to say she is very popular, and makes a lot of money doing what she does..."

"What does she do," She asked curiously.

Randal smirked and leaned in to purr, "You're looking at it..."

Victoria was tied and bound by intricate rope work that supported her body and legs while leaving her hands and mouth free. Her legs were stretched out in a full split and her whole body was tilted so that she was a human come bucket. She had two men standing to each side of her and she was masturbating them while pointing their cock so they would shoot across her body. There was another man with his dick in her mouth shooting come inside her as she swallowed, and there was a line of men holding their long hard dicks out in front of them as they waited for their turn at her already come filled pussy. Even as she watched, come was bulging out of Victoria's vagina, coursing down her vulva, cascading over her clitoris and falling to the floor in large gelatinous dollops. She looked away from Victoria when the man fucking her pulled out and wiped his come cover cock across her inner thighs and left as the next man in line took his place at her saturated pussy.

Randal noticed her loss of interest and led her further into the Basement. There were tables and racks and cuffs positioned all around the room. Picking one seemingly at random, Randal stopped at a strange table. Lengthwise it was six feet long by four feet wide with only one set of legs that put one side on the ground while the other was roughly thirty inches high. There were leather cuffs mounted to the floor side and cuffs attached to the legs on the high side, and then there was padding covering the edge of the tabletop.

"What is this," Charlene asked curiously.

Randal walked her up to the high side of the table and put a hand against her back as if to force her to bend over it, "A woman, such as yourself, bends over this high side of the table. Her ankles are then locked in cuffs at each leg while her wrists are bound to the other side of the table. This puts your ass high in the air, so that as I ejaculate in you, I fill up your vagina and eventually your womb like a bucket. Would you like to try it?"

Charlene wasn't sure if Randal's question was really a request or more of a suggestion or a command. In her head, every bit of her common sense screamed, 'No!'

It was a pregnancy waiting to happen, but the knot of dissatisfaction in her womb screamed, 'Yes!'

She wanted it! She wanted it so badly!

Her answer was to seductively grin at Randal as she stepped up and bent over the table and inserted her hands into the leather cuffs. He waved an attendant to quickly tightened her hands down, and within seconds, she was completely at their mercy.

Really? Was there a difference? She was at his mercy as soon as she signed the contract!

Her dress shifted up her ass until it rode up to her waist. So be it, her dress had spent more time around her waist than covering her ass so far anyway. What was the use of having it on anyway?

"Wait," Charlene called to the attendant, he stopped and looked at Randal before moving to attend to her.

"Do you need something, Madam," The attendant asked.

"Let me take this fucking dress off," She said, "It's just in the way! I should have just come buck-ass naked!"

"Yes Madam," The attendant agreed as a knife appeared in his hand.

Her eyes widened in momentary panic before he sliced her dress right off her body, while another attendant shackled her ankles to the legs of the table. She was now spread wide open with her smooth taupe-brown pussy on display and inviting all in the room to come play with her! Charlene's mind was suddenly paralyzed in fear as she suddenly realized she should have made sure her contract stipulated that only Donald, Randal and Leon were allowed to share and fuck her! Now she wasn't sure if having her fucked by everyone in the room would constitute a breach of contract?

Then again the real question was; would she even care?

She felt something cold inserted into her vagina, then four pricks in her cervix before the cold hardness was removed, concern thick in her voice she asked, "Randal, what was that?"

"A muscle relaxer, so you will be less sore in the morning." He replied, but she couldn't help feeling more fearful and questioning her decision to do this.

Unable to see anything, she felt a hard dick slide into her vagina and knew instantly it wasn't Randal's. By comparison, it felt thin compared to Donald and Jason's dicks, and it was also much shorter. It tickled at her vaginal entrance, never getting more than a few inches inside her, for a very short time before she felt a warm spray across her ass cheeks and across the backs of her thighs, while only a little come actually ran down her vaginal walls to pool around the conical mountain and slowly softening and dilating her cervix completely open!

The next guy had a huge mushroom head that stretched her vaginal entry deliciously. The massive dickhead plunged in on a long slender stem that rammed the wide mushroom head straight down to her cervix. Drawing back out slowly, it scraped her walls causing her hips to shudder before pushing back in, stretching her out, tickling her pussy until she was riding her orgasm to a Mount Everest peak as she tried to push her ass back against her lovers thrusting hips.

'A pity the shaft wasn't as thick,' Was all she could think, all she could feel as the massive mushroom head plunged deep inside her warm embrace as large testicles slapped her pussy and clitoris, 'Oh fuck! It feels so good!'

The knot in her belly grew bigger and hotter as the stranger slowly plunged and withdrew, plunged and withdrew, plunged and withdrew until she orgasmed as fireworks burst in her head. Her pussy tightened up, throwing the stranger into his own climax. Ejaculating suddenly he savagely plunged into her hard, deep, and fast. Each collision bulged her cervix inward, widening her opening until the massive mushroom head suddenly pushed through her blockade and fucked her uterus directly!

She felt every muscle in her whole body seize, trying with all her might to squeeze this stranger out of her womb. All it accomplished was locking him inside her as all of his mighty shots of come hit the top of her uterus. How strange it felt, as her whole body suddenly broke out in a feverish sweat as liquid fire filled her up and rolled down her fallopian tubes. Intercourse had never been like this with Jason!

She could hear herself wailing in ecstasy, gasping for air, and shrieking in euphoria as she orgasmed over and over again. She was lost in her own feelings and didn't even register the next dick. The fact that it was smaller or that the guy didn't last long, or that the semen contributed leaked down and through her abused cervix to accumulate directly in her uterus. She lost track of time as another dick replaced the small one and how many men came in her she didn't know. The haze of long constant orgasms fogged her brain until finally, Randal said that he was going to fuck her!

She was cold and sweaty and covered in semen that leaked out of her vagina, covered her ass, and dribbled down her thighs in rivulets. Semen pooled in the valley of her ass, ran down her back, and was sprayed all in her long black hair. She was a human come bucket, filled, and covered with sperm!

She screamed in pain as Randal's dick pushed inside her. The only way to describe it was that she was being fucked by a man with a horse dick. Randal was so much larger than the second guy that had fucked her! He was stretching out her pussy until her vagina was tearing. His dick corked all the semen already in her and pushed it all down into her uterus all the way to her ovaries, and she could actually feel her intestines moving as her uterus expanded, blowing up like a water balloon the size of a soccer ball!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh," She mewled and hyperventilated as her whole body shook in orgasm!

"I'm still not fully inside you Lust," Randal bragged, "Damn you're tight, I am going to thrust deeper now, okay?"

Her eyes were in her skull. Froth and drool dribbled from her mouth. She couldn't hear anything. She could only hear her own screaming...in pain...in pleasure...as one orgasm after another wracked her body from her head to her toes. With a solid push, Randal stretched her cervix open and pushed the head of his massive cock inside until his dick hit the top of her uterus and he was finally hilt deep inside her as his balls smacked at her clitoris. Screaming, she climaxed again as she sucked in air heavily as Randal started thrusting back and forth from the opening of her vagina to the top of her uterus as all the semen already in her uterus blew out her fallopian tubes and soaked her ovaries and intestines in milky white come!

——(!)——

Randal came several times before he released her from the table and very nearly had to carry her out of the club. She was dazed and covered in come from her hair to ankles. Her dress was gone when he pulled her along behind him through the whole club. Once in the Towncar, he fucked her, and came in her all the way back to the suite then fucked her some more while in the jacuzzi, and then they made their way to the bed. When she finally left to go home it was after two o'clock in the morning. Despite the bath in the jacuzzi she smelled like come, and filled up her stomach, ass, and vagina and womb. As she drove sperm saturated her already come stained panties and dress, and saturated her car seat.

——(!)——

The Galdren Home - 3:00 am

It was three o'clock in the morning before she arrived at her driveway and pulled up but didn't park in the garage. She didn't want to wake up Heather or Jason, and she didn't want to announce that she was just getting home. The lights were out in the house as she unlocked the door as quietly as she could and tip-toed her way to the bedroom and undressed. Making her way first to the master bathroom, she grabbed a douche bottle on the way and turned on the water as hot as she could stand it, took a thirty minute shower. She douched ten times before she felt...clean. When she left, she smelled like vanilla and lilacs.

Climbing into bed naked, she reached out for Jason, thinking she might try to arouse him for a midnight fuck in her ass, and was surprised to find it empty. Getting back out of bed, she walked out to the living room naked to see if he had fallen asleep on the couch.

He wasn't there...

She found a mountain of whiskey bottles and beer cans, and moved on to check the rest of the house. She checked the office and the workout room. The three rooms in the basement, and the three spare rooms in the house. Figuring he must have gone out himself, she opened the door to Heather's room to check on her. She didn't have night vision from turning on the lights to search for Jason throughout the house, so she couldn't see at all, but then she did not need to, she could hear them both sleeping softly. She knew the sound of them both and knew it was no boy in her daughter's bed. It was her own husband!

She wanted to cry and scream!

Putting a hand over her own mouth to control her breathing as tears leaked down her face, her mouth stretched wide open in a silent wail as she slowly walked into Heather's room. She hovered above them an open palm reaching out towards her husband and daughter who were curled up together.

How could they do this to her?

How could he do this to her?

Turning on her heel, she left quickly and silently. Going back to her room she threw on a robe and packed a small bag with several work dresses and her necessities. Going to the kitchen she retrieved a garbage bag and thre her come soaked work dress in it. Then grabbing her keys and phone, she left the house as silently as she had come. When she got into her car she sent a quick text message off to Jason, "Worked too late, going to stay the night at a hotel. May be busy these next few days so I am staying in town. I will see you in a week or so. -Char."

Pulling out of the driveway she drove back to Seattle to the suite and found Randal still in bed. Sliding in beside him, he rolled over and asked, "I thought you were going home?"

"Plans change," She whispered as she cuddled up to him, "So are you going to fuck me or sleep?"

She didn't have to ask twice. He wasted no time mounting her and fucking her several more times before they both laid down to find sleep. It was during this time of quiet contemplation that she wished for yesterday. Today everything changed, and nothing would ever be the same again. Sleep was elusive as her mind raced with the events of the day; the contract, the partners, Donald fucking her in the office, Randal eating her out, the following gang bang, and now all the sex she has had tonight with Randal.

As her own infidelity played like a movie reel in her mind she wondered how she could judge Jason and Heather. She was as guilty as they were, even if she didn't want to admit to her own indiscretions. What she did today was as bad or worse, or at least on a much greater scale than anything Jason and Heather did, but confronting them would only end the reason she had betrayed them in the first place. Her family, her marriage, her home. If talking to Jason was not an option then she had to come up with a plan.

She thought more on it as sleep slowly snuck up on her...