Family Garden Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,174 Followers

Delighted at the sight of shiny silver eggs just inside her daughter's vaginal mouth, she pulled out a strand of anal ben-wa balls and used her thumb to push the first of five, one inch spheres, past Heather's anus. Again she giggled as she watched Heather's anus stretch open and swallow as five more balls went the way of the first and she pushed the steel anal plug in and took a step back to admired Heather's fine taupe-brown bubble butt with its little silver stud decoration.

"Ugh, I feel so much heavier now," Heather didn't quite complain, but it was close, "Bauding Bing...Bauding Bing...Bauding Bing...Bauding Bing...," she chimed furiously as she got up and sat on her knees.

"Haha, that would be because you are about eleven pounds heavier now! I'm going to take a shower," Charlene chuckled as she turned and headed for the bathroom, "Bauding Bing...Bauding Bing...Bauding Bing...Bauding Bing...Bauding Bing..."

"I'll join you," Jason agreed and rolled off the bed in pursuit.

"I think I am going to put on my bathing suit and go see if the others are up, and what they are doing today," Heather informed them, but then sashayed over to the slider with a, "Bauding Bing...Bauding Bing...Bauding Bing...Bauding Bing...," and opened it walking out onto the balcony. She looked out at the white sand beaches and the Gulf of Mexico.

When Heather went out on the balcony Jason turned to pursue her, and caught up just as she leaned out over the railing to look straight down at the pool and beach as her breasts hung pendulously, "This is so beautiful! Look at the water! It is so green!" She chortled ecstatically.

When Jason veered off, Charlene stopped to see what was happening. When she heard Heather and Jason on the balcony joined them to a symphony of, "Bauding Bing...Bauding Bing...Bauding Bing...Bauding Bing...Bauding Bings."

She chimed all the way across the room and out onto the balcony and stood on Jason's other side opposite of Heather and leaned to see the pool, beach, and ocean, "Yeah, those beaches really are so white. This is amazing!"

Groups of young men were already hanging out on the beach, and a few had already seen Charlene and Heather's breasts swaying pendulously. They waved to their friends and pointed at the two beautiful naked brown women on the top floor balcony of the Summit. The railing for the building patios was thin aluminum, so the viewers not only saw Charlene and Heather's breasts, they saw everything, even their smooth pussies...if anyone had binoculars or telephoto cameras.

"Looks like we are attracting attention," Charlene commented with a gesture toward the guys waving and yelling from the beach for them to come down and party with them, "We had better head back inside before someone reports us to the authorities."

"Bauding Bing...Bauding Bing...Bauding Bing...Bauding Bing...Bauding Bing...Bauding Bing," Both Charlene and Heather chimed like competing bell orchestras as one walked into the bathroom and the other walked to the chest-of-drawers. Jason just grinned and shook his head as he followed Charlene to take a shower while Heather pulled out a cream bathing suit with a disgruntled sigh.

It had been a long arduous hunt to find swimsuits. Heather knew what she wanted to wear for her daddy, and Charlene was right there with her admiring an emerald green version of the sapphire blue micro-mesh G-string bikini she was admiring. However, in the end Charlene had been adamant that they get something more modest since they would be sunbathing with her boss, his wife, and children. She begged for a compromise, and so Charlene relented by purchasing the micro-mesh bikinis with the caveat that Heather had to wear the cream three-quarters French-cut one-piece when out with the Smit children, and then Charlene picked out a black three-quarters French-cut one-piece for herself as well.

With a grimace, Heather stepped into her cream bathing suit and immediately felt the fabric of the three-quarters back slip between her ass cheeks and turn into a wedgy! This was her eternal battle with three-quarters and full back bathing suits. Hissing in aggravation, she refused to pull the fabric out, and instead found her emerald green sarong and wrapped it around her waist and tied it. She stepped into her sandals, and off she went to the kitchen to find food and the other inhabitants of the condo, "Bauding Bing...Bauding Bing...Bauding Bing...Bauding Bing..."

——(!)——

The Summit, Smit Children's Bedroom - 9:10 am

Mildred could hear sounds of love making...

The raunchy mewlings of a woman in heat...

The knocking of the headboard against the wall coming from Charlene and Jason's room, and smiling naughtily, she rightly assumed Heather was in there with her parents, and participating, "So, they have that kind of relationship in their family!"

'Well,' She thought, her eyebrows raised, her naughty smile turning devious as she cracked the door to her children's bedroom and slipping inside, 'She herself wasn't unfamiliar with incest either...'

She left Donald sleeping in her bed and wasn't worried about him waking up for another hour or so, he never woke up early when on vacation. Her entrance didn't go unnoticed, but of course it wouldn't, not with what her children were up too! Donald wouldn't approve, of course neither had she at first, after all, she had spent years overcoming her own incestuous childhood with her brother and father. She had spent years denying her desires until she found Jean "educating" Dean four years ago! She had railed at them for hours over the risk Jean had put herself at, but in the end she succumbed to her needs after catching them together repeatedly and finding out that Shannon was involved as well! As soon as Julia became inquisitive about boys, Jean and Shannon had taken it upon themselves to pull her into their incestuous circle with Dean, always the willing educational tool for their sexual needs.

Four sets of eyes were looking at her as she walked into the room. Jean's tight little body was straddling Dean, while Julia was on top of Shannon, she was looking up from between Shannon's thighs while Shannon was staring up at Mildred from underneath Julia's small booty.

"My turn Jean," Mildred said in a voice that brooked no complaint.

Jean sighed in disappointment, but quit rocking her hips and got off her brother. Mildred pulled her nightgown over her head and climbed on the bed and settled herself down on Dean's hips.

"So," Mildred asked nonchalantly as if she weren't doing anything untoward, "What do you all think of the Galdren's; Jason, Charlene, and Heather?"

"They seem like a nice little family to me," Jean answered as she turned and watched her mother.

Julia and Shannon quit their coupling and sat on the edge of the bed, taking their cues from Jean. They looked from Jean to Mildred before they answered.

"Yea, I don't know," Shannon hem hawed, "I get a weird vibe from them."

"Yea," Julia agreed, "Me too. Charlene strikes me as Suzy Homemaker meets Madana. Not quite a Deva, well almost...sort of an undercover Deva."

"Hmm," Jean mused thoughtfully, putting her hand to her chin and pulling her bottom lip down slightly with her knuckle like her mother did when she was thinking, "I think she is a Deva of her own little world. At work, in the office, I bet she is the most alluring woman there, and she is definitely the Queen of her house."

"Did you notice the daughter though," Dean commented from below his mother, "She is every bit the Deva her mother is, only younger. More immature and insecure."

""Immature!” Say the boy who's only experience with pussy is from his mama and three sisters," Shannon chortled.

Dean cut his eyes at her and sneered half jokingly, "Okay, no dick for you this week!"

Shannon giggled but got up and walked over and knelt down to give Dean a quick peck on the lips, "Oh come on don't be that way with your favorite sister. I promise, I will make it up to you!"

"Oh yeah you will," Dean promised.

"I think Dean is right though," Mildred interrupted Shannon and Deans teasing, "Heather is beautiful, like her mother but she isn't as self assured, yet. That level of self identity and esteem only comes with age, or a psychological condition."

"Did you all notice that Heather didn't pay any attention to Dean," Jean asked, "I realize that not all girls are going to crawl all over Dean like the ones in his school or in our regular social network, but I mean, Dean might as well have not existed or been invisible!"

"Yea I saw that," Julia agreed, "She was nice, very reserved, but you could see her whole face lit up when she talked to her father."

"Definite daddy complex, I think," Shannon agreed.

"Well that sucks for me," Dean sighed disappointedly, "I always look forward to fucking Dad's friends daughters."

"Mmm," Mildred hummed with a naughty smile, "You might still get to. However, here is the plan; We are going to focus on daddy. Jason is the linchpin of that family, both of these women are madly in love with him, but Donald never invites anyone on vacation that he either isn't fucking or wants too."

"So who is going to seduce daddy," Julia purred as she ground her wet pussy into her mattress.

"Well, from the mewling I heard coming from their room this morning," Mildred answered with a naughty grin, "I imagine all of you could. Especially Shannon, she's built the most like the women we already know he's attracted to."

"Really, what did you hear," Julia asked excitedly.

"Let's just say that either Jason's a busy man, fucking both his wife and his daughter until they scream, or Charlene and Heather are satisfying each other," Mildred answered, "Either way, they are all obviously involved, or in the know. Jason may be a pussy addict, or he may just love his wife and daughters pussy. I doubt he is naïve, so our seduction attempts should be very subtle, and when he is alone. No doubt his ladies will defend their stud vigorously."

"Do you think he knows that his wife is fucking our dad," Jean asked quietly.

"No, I am certain he doesn't," Mildred answered, "No man looks at his wife the way he does if he knows she's fucking the Boss."

Mildred felt warmth bloom in her womb and she looked down at her flat feminine belly and the proud flame shaped platinum pubic hair decorating her creamy white mound and smiled. Looking up into Dean's eyes she purred lasciviously, "Why you rascal!"

"Your mission Mister Rascal is to work on Heather, and maybe even Charlene if the atmosphere is right and she seems interested. Remember my babies, we want to be subtle, not obvious, otherwise all our other plans will fall flat!"

"What is our objective, exactly," Jean asked.

Mildred's smile turned from sensual to sadistic, and her eyes from playful to hard fiery blue embers, as she growled, "To sow descent in their family, and ultimately shatter them like glass on rocks. Any fucking bitch that thinks she can fuck my husband deserves every heartbreak I can devise for her!"

With that, Mildred got serious about satisfying her desire for her son.

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,174 Followers