Family Garden Ch. 30-31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They made love for only fifteen minutes before she orgasmed again, and threw Jason into another climax, but it felt like they had been making love for hours, and even though their orgasms only lasted seconds, they both breathed heavily into each other's mouths like they had just finished running a mile!

She knew, with her whole being, as Jason relaxed and settled down on top of her, kissing her mouth down to her jaw all the way to her ear, that she wanted to spend the rest of her life like this. Underneath him as he blasted his seed inside her. Making love to him. Feeling his milk white body pressed against her dark taupe-brown skin, and after a few minutes he moved and turned on his side and she moved with him, wrapping her arms around his waist as he moved to rest his hands on her hips and ass while she managed to maneuver one leg under him and the other between his legs so he could keep his dick inside her, and that is how they fell asleep...

When Calvin and Benjamin came in later that night, they saw that Jason was already asleep so they didn't turn on the lights. Thankfully they didn't see that the mound that was him sleeping under his covers was a little larger than usual or the small taupe brown foot that was poking out from under the covers. They went to bed and fell fast asleep...