Family Garden Ch. 34-35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,180 Followers

"So they gave her money, and an education," Louisiana said thoughtfully before she asked, "In exchange for what?"

"I don't know," He answered, "She didn't really tell us. Only that she wouldn't let me get her pregnant because the contract stipulates that she can't for the next ten years, and that there is a noncompete clause also so if she does then she will be terminated and then we would be screwed."

Louisiana sat up and moved off the bed and began pacing. She was mumbling to herself, "Contract. Why a contract? A bonus...money...compensation for services rendered. She isn't supposed to get pregnant. Why that?"

"Why don't we go down and eat, maybe it will help you deduce whatever you're thinking about," He suggested.

Louisiana looked up and smiled, then looked around on the floor before she found what she was looking for, picking up her leash she clipped it on her collar and gazing lustfully at him she purred, "Only if my Master insists!"

He smiled, and took the leash before answering, "I do, then he led her to the kitchen. He smiled in appreciation as he watched Heather work naked in front of the stove, and leaned up against the counter and Louisiana sidled her nake self up to him and wrapped her arms around his waist. They were both very aware of her breasts and body were pressing firmly into him as he slid his arms down around her and roamed further down to cup much smaller ass cheeks when compared to Heather or Charlene's.

"Is Charlene pregnant now," Louisiana asked in a whisper as she looked up at Jason.

"Okay, so, the running joke is; Heather tells me every morning before she leaves for school that, "She loves me,"" He answered as he smiled at Heather's backside.

"Yes Daddy, I surely do," Heather agreed as she turned around to smile at him.

"And my response has always been, "I love her more,"" He continued his explanation, "To which she retorts..."

Heather stepped forward suddenly with a huge happy smile and placed her left hand on her left breast while her right hand was on her belly, and interrupted, "That's impossible because it is two against one!"

Louisiana smiled at Heather as she chuckled, "Well, the numbers never lie, but what does this have to do with whether Charlene is pregnant or not."

"Oh...she's pregnant," Heather confessed as she turned back to her cooking, "She found out when we were in Florida for Spring Break. She doesn't show it to daddy but she's scared because of it. Scared she'll lose her job. That's when she was asking about her contract and Donald wouldn't tell her anything unless she stripped in front of him and closed the door. To say they fucked, well, that would be an understatement..."

"So she was trying to get information," Jason mumbled thoughtfully, "She's worried about her job security, and obviously using sex to make sure she keeps it."

Louisiana let him process Heather's declaration for a few minutes before asking, "So, your story, what was your point?"

"Oh, um, well," He answered with a shrug, "It's just that Charlene knows our running banter, and well, Monday when she left she told me she loves me, I said I love her more, and she responded that it was impossible because it was two against one..."

"So she's subtly telling you she's pregnant too," Louisiana surmised.

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking," He agreed.

"You're a very lucky man, Master," She purred into his chest, "Your wife and daughter seem to be head over heels in love with you. Not to mention you have captured not only my heart, but Mildred's as well, though she would never admit it, and her daughters, and you haven't even met Ethel or her daughters yet..."

"Oh fuck daddy," Heather gasped in exasperation, "How many more women are you going to collect for your harem?!"

"It's not too many," Louisiana answered, "Ethel is the oldest of us being forty-six and she has two sons, Steven and Roman, and four daughters, Kathryn and Cybil, and Othel and Beatrice."

"Hmm," He hummed wondering if meeting her was going to be as crazy as meeting Louisiana.

"How old are they," Heather asked.

"Who Kathryn and Cybil? Kat is twenty-three and Cee is twenty-one, while Othel is seven and Beatrice is three. For some reason I get the feeling that Ethel's last three children aren't Randal's. Not that I have proof, and Randal certainly believes their his. Let's just call it women's intuition," Louisiana answered with a smile and a wink, "So, yes, Kathryn and Cybil are grown women, but Ethel may not even bring them into this. However, if she does, you at least won't get into trouble like you will if Donald ever find out that you fucked Julia!"

"That...was not intentional," He growled defensively, then scratched his chin as he amended, "Well the first time was not intentional. I literally woke up to her fucking me while I was dreaming!"

"Dreaming of who," Heather asked with a naughty smile.

He sounded defeated as he admitted, "Jean and Julia..."

"So you fucked Julia again later Master," Louisiana asked her tone teasing.

"Well, I figured the damage was done," He admitted.

Heather finished breakfast and she set eggs, bacon, sausage, and biscuits on individual plates and took them to the dining table. Jason and Louisiana followed her and they all sat down to eat.

"As for news," He said as he bit into a sausage, "Mildred, Jean, Shannon, and Julia are all pregnant..."

"What," Heather gasped and coughed as she choked on a half inhaled egg, "You've got to be fucking kidding me!"

"Well damn," Louisiana sighed in disappointment, "and here I was hoping Master would get me pregnant first..."

Heather looked at her like she was crazy then looked back at Jason and asked, "How the fuck did this happen?"

"Apparently, they all had an incest thing going between Mildred, Jean, Shannon, Julia, and Dean," He answered as he tore a piece of bacon away from it's other half still in his hand, "You didn't notice how Dean looked at his mother and sisters?"

Heather scrunched her eyebrows and shook her head no.

"He looked at them like they were snacks to be eaten," He said as he remembered clearly how Dean looked at his mother lustfully, "No man looks at his mother or sisters that way unless he's fucking them."

"Oh, so the way you look at me and mom," Heather commented as she put her head down and scarfed up her eggs and meat.

She piled another plateful of eggs onto her plate and took all the rest of the bacon and sausage, before she asked, "So how are we going to keep this from mom?"

"That's a good question," He answered as he scratched at his stubble, "This is so fucked up. To think I left a similar life behind to be with your mother, just to be pulled back into this lifestyle all over again!"

"What," Heather asked around a mouthful of eggs and bacon.

"Nothing," He sighed with a shake of his head.

"Master, if I may suggest," Louisiana offered hesitantly, "It seems clear to me that Randal, Donald, and my husband are paying your wife to be their private S&M prostitute. I have been thinking, that if they drew up a contract with her where it was stipulated that she wasn't to get pregnant or else they would fire her, and now she is pregnant, and they still haven't dismissed her, then it's apparent that they wanted her to try to not get pregnant for as long as possible, but never intended to fire her if she did."

"Mmm," Heather interjected, "Wouldn't that be just like a bunch of domineering, god complex lawyers. They would lie, steal and cheat, and have every intention of trying to get mom pregnant if they could. After all, the first thing she did when she came home was make it known that she wouldn't let you get her pregnant Daddy..."

"You know, you have a point," Louisiana mused, "If she's pregnant, no doubt they know, so why haven't they fired her?"

"Because one of them most likely got her pregnant," He finished, "and that is exactly what they wanted!"

"How long is her contract," Louisiana asked.

"Ten years," He said, his voice dropping to a whisper, "They want to get her pregnant more than once. Most likely, as often as possible for the next ten years..."

"Oh fuck," Heather gasped, "Daddy, what do you wanna do?"

There was a long silence as He put his head in the palms of his hands and cried. Louisiana put a hand on his arm to comfort him, but it was Heather that jumped up and came around the table to hug her father as she squished his face into the cleavage of her breasts. When he was finished, he pushed her away with a mumbled "Thank you," then took Louisiana's hand and Heather's and announced, "Nothing. I will do nothing. Three men are vying to impregnate my wife, while I have already impregnated my daughter, Donald's wife as well as his daughters, and I will get you pregnant too Louisiana." Loulee looked shocked at first but then smiled brilliantly at the forceful resolve in her Master's voice as he promised to impregnate her. "Charlene felt for some reason she had to do this. Why? I don't know, but I trust it was for the family and not just herself. However, it doesn't excuse her actions or mine. In so many ways I deserve what is happening, and I will take it and adapt to our new family dynamic..."

"Then, if I may offer," Louisiana said again, "If they are going to pay your wife to be their private prostitute, then I don't see why we shouldn't do the same. Let me call Mildred and Ethel and make arrangements for all of us to meet and then we will figure something out!"

He nodded his head, and Louisiana hopped up and left to go call Mildred.

"What do you mean you deserve having mom cuckold you with different men," Heather hissed under her breath.

"Honey, I need to tell you about...family tradition," He mumbled, "and, the Galdren Family Garden..."

——(!)——

A few minutes later, Louisiana walked back into the dining room to find Heather sitting on Jason's lap. "Ohhhhhhh my God! Does mom know," She gasped in shock, "So you're telling me that Eleanor and Viola, Sonette and Melody, Danielle and Gabriella, and Theresa, my cousins and aunts...are not my cousins and aunts at all, but my sisters?!"

"You wanted total honesty," He answered, "and to be honest I'm still the Family Cultivator, the Plow and Gardener."

"Wow," Heather laughed and shook her head, "Well at least now I know where I get my incestuous preferences from!"

"Master," Louisiana interrupted causing Jason and Heather to turn and look at her, and immediately notice that first, she brushed her hair, and second, that she was leaking his cum all down her inner thighs, "Mildred and Shannon are coming over tomorrow to spend the day with us, and maybe Jean and Julia as well. Also, Ethel will be coming with Mildred."

"What should I expect from Ethel," He asked pointedly, "Is she like you or Mildred?"

"Neither, Master," She answered while keeping her expression neutral, "Ethel is from Savana, Georgia, and considers herself to be a southern lady, and well, of the three of us I have to admit she is the most ladylike!"

"So she adheres to southern manners and prudishness," He asked.

"Well, southern manners at least," Louisiana laughed naughtily, "You will just have to see."

"Okay then, since we've eaten," Jason said as he patted Heather's ass for her to stand up, "How about we go take a shower, and then change the sheets before we play around some more?"

"Yes Master!" Louisiana chirped happily.

"Sounds good to me," Heather agreed.

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,180 Followers