Family Garden Ch. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He found that he felt sad for Mildred, and he was nervous for his wife. He trusted that she could hold her own against Donald's advances. He was sure of it! Unless, she felt she must in order to keep her job. Their only income at the moment. In that case, his ignorance of what she was doing to keep her job was his bliss.

He shook his doubts and worries away as Mildred sat down straddling his lap. She pulled the cigar out of her mouth and smiled at him as she took his cigar from between his teeth. Leaning in, she kissed him tenderly softly suckling his top lip as he sucked on her bottom lip. She tasted like cigar smoke and bourbon. He opened his mouth a little and she licked her tongue into his mouth and massaged it against his. With no cigar in his hands he wrapped his arms around her waist and let his hands slide down until he was cupping her ass cheeks. He pulled her in closer as she began grinding her pussy across the top of his shorts where his rock hard dick was trying to peak out the top. She pulled back and whispered, "What do you think? Their probably fucking right now. My Donald, and your Charlene. He's probably slamming his long hard white dick into her velvet embrace as we speak!"

"That's not the kind of woman Charlene is," Jason refuted with absolute faith in Charlene's fidelity.

"Hmm, really," She purred, then whispered, "Are you sure? Because I got news for you lover. Every woman is that kind of woman...given the right circumstances."

Jason hesitated as he thought about his unemployment and his cheating on her with Heather played out in his mind. He remembered their separation and argument after, and at how easily Charlene had decided to forgive him. She had even initiated and blessed converting their normal nuclear family into an incest harem. He had thought it his good fortune to have married such an open minded, sexually liberal woman! But?

'So what if she was having sex with Donald right now?' A little voice that didn't want to think about what she was doing with Donald whispered in his head. Rationalizing what she was doing and what he was doing with the thought that it was Spring Break vacation and Mildred had already seduced him into finger fucking her for most of the afternoon. Just a few hours ago she also masturbated him in the restaurant and drank his cum, and Heather was probably somewhere, partying with the Smit kids if not Dean in particular. Everything was good, after all, what happens on vacation stays here when they leave, right?

Besides, he had already planned on setting up a ménage à trois with a friend for their anniversary anyway. Gazing into Mildred sapphire eyes he asked point blank, "So what do you want Milly?"

"I want what my husband is getting," She answered with a smile, "If he is going to fuck Charlene, then I want to fuck you."

"So this is just revenge for you," He asked, disappointment thick in his voice.

"Why, yes," She answered with a nod, then paused to think about it more before she purred, "And no. This morning I wanted revenge on Donald and Charlene, so I set myself on the mission of seducing you. However, when I did, I was truly moved by your tenderness, and have since decided I just want you."

"Me," He asked in confusion, "You want to divorce a successful lawyer to be with an unemployed guy like me, because I make you cum real good?"

"No," She giggled, "I want you like Donald has Charlene. On my leash! At my beck-and-call! When I call, you come to me and we fuck until I am supremely satisfied, and then you go home to your wife and kid like nothing is different in the world."

"What if I refuse," He asked rhetorically. Honestly, if Charlene was fucking Donald then he didn't mind this arrangement at all.

"Then I will destroy your family and your livelihood," She promised grimly, "I will make a huge fuss over Donald's infidelity with Charlene. I will even insinuate the other Partners are in collusion. All of them, fucking you wife. To salvage their marriages and reputations they will have no choice but to fire her!"

"That seems a bit vindictive," Jason retorted, "But understandable."

"I only want what Donald has," She whispered, suddenly seeming neglected and pitiful, "If he is going to fuck Charlene then I want to fuck you. That's all. That's everything. Then everything is even...balanced. Otherwise I will be the spurned wife," She warned grimly as she wiped tears from her cheeks, "and I will act accordingly."

"Then do you want love," Jason asked, his voice warm and understanding, "Or do you only want sex?"

She grinned as she purred, "I want both!"

Jason smiled. Moving his hands from her waist, he put his thumbs in his waistband and pushed his shorts down to his knees so that they fell to his feet. Mildred never left his lap and with his shorts out of the way she scooted down his thighs as he positioned his hips so that his circumcised, bell-shaped, dickhead slid between her pussy-lips and pushed straight up inside her warm velvety embrace!

"Oh fuck me," She mewled, "Your dick feels even better than your fingers!"

"Good," He hummed as slid up her canal until he was pressing firmly against her cervix, "Let's just go slow and enjoy each other."

"Mmm, I couldn't agree more," She moaned lustily as she slowly rocked her hips on him.

Her head was down when she saw Heather walking across the pool deck toward the lobby. Heather looked over at them, and she was sure they were caught, but then Heather looked away and marched right past. Jean, Shannon, Dean and Julia all stared at her as they followed Heather. Smiling at them she pointed to Heather indicating she wanted them to go with her. They smiled and obeyed, and as the doors closed behind them Mildred started concentrating on her building orgasm. When it came, it crashed over her like a cold ocean wave, plunging her under water where she was unable to breathe as it tumbled her across the sea bed. Jason must have been in sync with her because as she clamped down on his dick, sucking him deeper inside her depths, he swelled up and stiffened, then suddenly hot cum was spraying deep inside her!

"Oh fuck! Oh! Fuck! Harder Jason! Deeper!" She hissed, and moaned, and shrieked as he came and came and came until it felt like he had flooded her deepest, most unprotected parts, and it warmed her up from the inside and out...

As she slowly rolled down her mountain peak, she opened her eyes and kept an eye on the door, watching for Donald and Charlene's eventual return. In the meantime, she sat on Jason's cock, feeling the rapid pulse of his heart in his blood hardened organ. She would let him rest for only a few seconds, and then she would start round two making sure he never lost his erection. She was going to have him make her climax so many more times before the night was over...

——(!)————(!)——

Chapter 14 - The High Life

March 9, 2008

The Summit, the Elevator - 9:15 pm

"Are...you...sure...that...Mildred...isn't...suspicious," Charlene asked breathlessly between kisses.

Donald answered her by leaning into her, pushing her against the back of the elevator until her shoulders and ass were pressed against the cold air-conditioned wall, and kissed her deeply, forcing his tongue inside her mouth while placing his hands on her hips and pulling her tight against his body. She sucked his tongue like a popsicle and she wrapped her bourbon glass filled hands around his shoulders and smashed her breasts into his chest. Feeling them squish between their body's like marshmallow, she lifted a leg up and rested her heel on the handrail...

"Oh fuck Donald," She moaned lustily, "Quit teasing me and stick it in!"

He pulled back and looked at her and smiled as he growled, "No...not yet..."

Standing there with one leg propped against the handrail, her body still wet and dripping with pool water, her skin goosed, her nipples tweaked from the air conditioning, and her hair falling down the sides of her breasts while the rest fell down her back. She was a hot, horny, mess, and he loved it. Taking a drag of his cigar, he put it in one of the bourbon glasses in her hands, then smiling at her, he knelt down and tenderly licked his tongue between her deep pink inner labia. Her cool, wet, velvet, vulva was open and glistening with her arousal, and like a seductive pink flower within the sea of her dark skin, her luminous nectar glittered on the petals of her labia like diamonds. Each droplet sparkled in the garish light of the elevator, casting a spell of allurement, promising pleasure, possession, and paradise to whomever drank from her well...

Caught fully in her spell, he drank greedily. Licking his tongue deep inside her vagina and lapped up her nectar. She tasted like salt and sperm, his sperm, and bourbon and Havana cigar smoke. Putting his lips to hers, he slowly blew a cloud of smoke inside her vagina. Pulling back he watched in wonder as tendrils wafted out of her and crawled up her vulva to tickle her clitoris before disappearing...

Her eyes rolled back into her head as the warm cigar smoke filled her womb. It felt like warm water was being poured into her. The warmth traveled up her vagina and filled up her uterus, and then it felt like she had no vagina or uterus or anything else inside her body anymore. The warmth just kept on slowly spreading throughout her belly warming up her abdominals, her obliques, her spine and back. Then the warmth numbed her ass cheeks and her pussy began feeling tingly and cool, distracting her from the warmth crawling up her ribs to her breasts making them sensitive to the slightest current of air as her nipples tightened into large nubs.

Very quickly every exhalation was a sigh, and every inhalation was shuddering as the warmth moved up to her shoulders, to her throat, and to her face. Her lips went numb while the sensation of tingling and coolness spread from her pussy to her anus before crawling up her spine to the back of her head, the moving up from her pussy, the tingling coolness also slithered over her pubic mound and up her abdomen, goosing her skin, and raising the hairs on her belly as the tingling coolness crawled all the way up to her shoulders before running down her arms.

Withdrawing, Donald stood up and whispered, "Okay, now, put your leg down now."

She giggled like a little girl, and immediately put a hand to her mouth wondering why she had done that! Tilting her head she looked at Donald queerly, he sounded like he was talking to her from really far away, down a long black tunnel, through a pipe. She sort of heard him and she sort of understood. Everything was getting so dark as her eyes fluttered when she tried to open them more than halfway and focus. She tried to say "Okay" but her tongue was a fat watermelon in her mouth.

Moving her heel, her leg fell to the floor and she was surprised that it weighed so much more than it did only a second ago. The elevator bell dinged their arrival at their floor, and taking a step away from the back wall her strong, thick legs wobbled and collapsed pitching her forward. Throwing her arms out, Donald caught her...

"Ah leash ah ninn't nop she gashes," She slurred into his chest, then scrunched her face and worked her jaw in an attempt to fight off the numbness she felt suddenly creeping through her face, and the darkness that was swallowing up her vision!

"Hold on Lust," Donald laughed as he pulled her arm around his shoulders.

She was leaning heavily against him while he was trying to help get her feet under her, but she simply had no strength in them and she could barely pick up her foot to take a step.

"Man that was fast," He chortled, "I guess you don't take any drugs at all, do you?"

"Nop," She mumbled, then volunteered happily, "Nah evn birf cah...cah...cahnul!"

Donald laughed as he helped her stumble to the door, "I know. So you've said...many times. It's good to know you're obeying the rules."

She nodded her head dramatically, "I nah lir," She retorted as she shook her head, making them both stumble.

"I know," He answered mirthfully, then struck with curiosity asked, "What will you do when we get you pregnant?"

"Eh no pregnt," She answered adamantly.

"I know I know, but what if you are," Donald asked again, "What will you do?"

"Hab ah beh..bee," She mumbled.

"What would you do to keep your job," He asked next.

"Anenig," She answered.

Donald smiled as he opened the door to the condo, then guided her to his bedroom. Sitting her on the bed she immediately collapsed backwards, the glasses clinking dangerously close to breaking, and he quickly walked around and pulled them from her death grip, 'How could the woman, with no strength in her legs, have such a grip on the glasses,' He marveled.

She laughed, and giggled, and wiggled while Donald took the glasses out to the foyer where he had left the bourbon. Setting them down, he went back into the room and closed and locked the door behind him. Walking around to stand between her legs, she looked up at him and smiled. She kicked both legs out and raised them up in a sudden show of strength, and raised them up into a capital-V as she purred, "Fuk meh Behbee! Fuk meh pregnt!"

Smiling down at her condescendingly, he growled, "Oh I plan too!"

Pushing his speedo down, He grabbed her thighs just above her knees and lifted her ass off the bed and slammed his dick inside... White wisps of smoke bellowed out of her with every mighty thrust of his long thick veiny root as she immediately started moaning, "Ahhh...Haa...Eyee...Yee...," Like a banshee!

Donald's dick felt like a massive tree trunk scraping the walls of her entire body cavity. She could feel his dick scraping across her spine, pushing and raking across inside of her belly muscles, thrusting so deep inside her chest cavity, taking her breath away. She could smell his sperm and taste his cum. Smacking her lips, she looked up at the ceiling and the world seemed to be turning like she was on one of those 1970s rotating circle beds...

The world was spinning, and Donald's dick felt so good and, "Ahhhhhhhhh Eeeeeeeeeeeeee," She screamed as her orgasm blew her away!

She was flying. Everything was white and purple and she was filling up, and exploding out. She was heavy and light, slow and fast. She tasted like daisies and smelled like blue.

'NO!' Donald tasted like daisies and his skin was boo...

Darkness crept in around the edges of her vision and hit her in the mouth!

Falling. She was falling. Into darkness...

Why could she still feel Donald touching her body?

Did she still have a body?

Why couldn't she see him?

She was floating. Donald was breathing hard. She fell down into a cloud. Donald wanted to have sex with her some more, but first he reached out into the sky and grabbed a cloud and put it under her hips. So strange. He felt good. He was making her feel warm again. Oh how she loved feeling so warm. Something warm was spreading out inside her...

Was it from Donald?

Of course it was. Donald loved making her feel warm...just like Randal...and Jason...

'Mmm,' She moaned, Donald was at it again...

Why couldn't she see, or move?

——(!)——

The Summit, Pool Deck - 10:15 pm

"How long do you think they've been up there," Jason asked Milly as she kissed his neck and nibbled his ear.

"Long enough for Donald to have cum in your wife as many times as you've cum in me," She whispered against his neck before returning to suckling, leaving her mark on him, "You see, I remember where Donald left the bourbon, and I know how long it should've taken them to get back."

"Oh, and how long should it have taken them," He asked.

"Lets see, I figure two minutes to walk inside, five minutes possibly ten to call the elevator and then ride up to the condo," She purred in his ear, "More then enough time to fuck your beautiful wife until they both cum, and then the bourbon was right next to the front door. Remember? With the glasses. So they fill the glasses and come back, let's say another ten minutes, and again, enough time to fill your hot wife's pussy again!"

"How long have they been gone," He asked.

"An hour, give or take," She answered.

"Well, you may be right," He answered with a mischievous grin, "So do you want to go find them? Make them confess? Embarrass them? Demand an explanation? Make the whole rest of the vacation weird?"

Mildred looked up into Jason's aqua green eyes and frowned as she thought over her options, then smiled and kissed him before purring, "No! Let's just keep fucking until they come back!"

"Okay," He growled and thrust his dick a little deeper inside her.

She started grinding on Jason while he cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples. She swirled his dick in her vagina feeling his head rub around her cervix, then withdrew until only his wide mushroom head was the only thing left inside, and then she slammed herself down. Jason rocketed up inside her, smashing into her cervix, and then her orgasm popped inside her head and it felt like he penetrated deeper...thrusting right inside her womb...as he fucked her!

"Haaaa," She exhaled explosively and reared back in pain!

She rocked her hips and felt Jason slide out and she immediately rocked back and ground herself down until a shudder marched up her back and abdominals until she gasped. Sucking in air, breathing heavily, quaking in climax, her whole body shook...making her breasts jiggle delightfully as she struggled to cram Jason deeper.

Jason couldn't hold back as Milly slammed her pussy down, eating up his whole dick just to tighten down on him like a vise. She was rocking her hips and sucking him in. The way she was grinding down on him, shoving his dick inside her, she was milking him so hard. It was as if she were trying to cram his balls inside somehow!

Growling ferally, he scooted his butt out to the very edge of the seat and thrust up to meet Milly... There was a pop, or more of a slurp, and her pubic mound collided with his... Her ass slapped his balls as she ground down hard... Grabbing her waist, he suddenly lurched forward and stood up with Milly in his arms, she was so light, and twisting around he sat her on the edge of the hot tub while she looked up at him in surprise... Wrapping his arms under her thighs, he lifted her legs up and bent her double as he slammed all of his length and girth inside her just as his orgasm flooded his mind with bliss...and he fire blasted her belly with his seed!

They were both breathing hard, their bodies shuddering with the afterglow of their coupling when Milly looked up into Jason's aqua-green eyes. Her bright sapphire eyes opened wide in shock to find affection...arousal...and desire burning in his eyes, and even more startling was the blush in her cheeks from the sudden blazing heat in her own breast echoing and resonating with him!

Her breath caught, and her hands moved of their accord to caress his face and shoulder. She hadn't expected this. She was only going to seduce him...and fuck him...not...fall for him! Despite herself, she lurched forward, pressing her breasts into him so that she could feel his heartbeat as she pressed her lips against his mouth, but not in a hot, lustful kiss as she had so many times before. Rather, this time, it was soft, tender, and passionate. It was the kiss of someone...falling...in...love...

Several minutes passed as she kissed and he made love to her mouth like she had never been made love to before. They were supposed to be recovering from their love making, but by the time Jason pulled away so that he could pull her up from laying on the cool concrete that was goosing when her skin, she was breathless and hot for more. She wrapped her legs around his waist and made sure to keep him securely fixed inside her vagina as he picked her up and sunk back down into the hot water with her straddling him. She was slowly rocking her hips, scraping his dick across the back of her vaginal wall while grinding her clitoris into him eager for another insemination when only by chance she looked up...