Family Garden Ch. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes opened wide in shock and fear, and she pushed off violently as she hissed, "Oh shit," just as Donald pushed the lobby door open.

Thankfully, it seemed the lighting in the lobby was so well lit it kept him from seeing out across the pool deck and catching her fucking Jason. Figuring that sitting back where she had been when Donald left would look suspicious, she opted to float on her back as Jason carefully pulled his shorts up as he watched her breasts and the enticing movement of her belly, pubic mound, and thighs bob above the water. When Donald walked up, she looked up at him and commented, "Jeez, took you long enough... Did you and Charlene get lost?"

Donald made a pained face, as he stooped down and passed two of three full glasses of bourbon to Milly when she stood up. Twisting around she took more than necessary steps, bouncing her breasts exaggeratedly as she passed Jason's bourbon to him. Donald looked over at Jason with a queer expression then stepped down into the pool and he apologized as Milly passed Jason's drink to him, "I'm sorry I'm so late. Jason, Charlene won't be joining us for the rest of the night. She took ill just as we got to the condo, I think it was all the wine and bourbon caught up to her. Anyway, I carried her into your room for you and put her to bed."

Jason nodded his head, but couldn't help noticing Mildred's sharp eyes locking with his and a slight shake of her head, indicating that Donald was lying, and indeed he did realize that an hour was still a long time to wait to come back even if Charlene had in fact taken ill just as they got up to the condo, "Maybe I should go up and check on her," He mused.

"If you want," Donald agreed with a nod thinking they had accepted his lie, "But, she is just sleeping now, and if I may suggest, why not finish our bourbons and cigars then we can retire. It's not like Charlene is going anywhere..."

Hesitantly Jason nodded, if Charlene was asleep then there really was no reason to rush up and check on her. Finding his cigar he let Donald relight it for him then enjoyed watching Mildred float around the hot tub naked as they finished their drinks...