Family Garden Ch. 28-29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who is the client we are here to see, Master," She asked as they reached the top of the stairs leading to a massive wraparound porch.

"That's confidential," Leon answered pointedly, "I will meet with my client alone tomorrow. As for the rest of the week, consider it my sabbatical with the twist that subjecting your body to my will is what restores my spirit!"

"Yes Master," She answered, trying not to grimace audibly.

A woman and her husband greeted them at the door, Jordan and Cindy Heugh, they lived in a guest house in the backyard and kept the house up when Leon was not in town. Jordan went to the car and brought in the luggage. Cindy helped Jorden unpack her clothes in the master bedroom, apparently it was expected that she would be sleeping with Leon for the week.

Leon gave her a tour of the house showing her where the hamper was, and informed her that Cindy would wash, fold, and put away any dirty clothes. All she had to do was make sure her dirty clothes made it into the hamper. There were several bathrooms, a mud room, the kitchen, dining room, den, living room, and receiving room, then there were four bedrooms and the master bedroom with its own private master bathroom.

"Breakfast is served at seven, lunch is at twelve, and dinner is served at six," Leon informed her as he led her around the house by her leash.

At least he had allowed her to get dressed for the much colder temperatures before they left the airplane. The temperature in Seattle when they left was fifty-nine degrees, in Anchorage the high temperature was thirty-seven degrees. By three o'clock the temperature had already dropped six degrees.

"Come, Lust," He purred as he tugged her leash gently, "I will show you our playroom!"

Leon led her down stairs to the basement. At the bottom of the stairs was a long hallway. There were French-doors on the right side that led to a small gymnasium. A smaller door off of the gym was a jacuzzi and sweat room.

At the end of the hallway was another set of French doors that led to a billiards and poker room. There was also a mini-bar with a selection of whiskey and scotch, as well as a selection of expensive cigars. She had learned her lesson with Donald's cigars and would be steering clear of these, unless she wanted to not remember the night.

The last door was nondescript, just a closet door at first glance. It was only when Leon opened the door that she could see that it was wood paneling overlaying a steel security door. It was three inches thick, and padded for sound proofing. Leon flipped a light switch and lit up the room in a gothic half-light.

The first thing she noticed were all the primeval devices of torture staged throughout the room. Sprinkled in between all the antiques were modern torture devices. The second thing she noticed was that the entire room was sound proofed using molded Styrofoam upholstered over with a scarlet paisley fabric. The floors were a sealed cream tile, and the ceiling was sound proofed like the walls and upholstered in a cream paisley fabric.

She sensed immediately the danger of the room. Leon could do anything to her in this room and no one would hear. He could leave her, just walk away, and she would die before she was ever discovered. She could disappear into this room and never be found again. It scared her more than anything she had ever encountered before in her life, and yet she felt her pussy getting wet and her womb tingling with anticipation!

"So what do you think Miss Lust," Leon asked in an aroused growl.

"Miss Lust feels like her Master will have a lot of fun making his slave squeal in this room," She replied in a sensual purr she didn't at all feel in her head, while her body tingled and her nipples tweaked as her arousal spread from her womb to warm her belly.

"Good," Leon laughed, "Good! Jordan set up the wrack!"

"Yes sir," Jordan answered, stepping from around a corner causing her to jump and scream in fright.

Leon laughed, then yanked her over to a table long enough for her body. It was on a swivel so that it could be tilted almost vertically. Jordan took her left hand and pulled her around so she was facing the table. He pulled a lever and a panel moved out from the top end of the table and two rope nooses dropped down. Jordan lifted her right hand above her head and wrapped a noose around it as Leon secured her left hand. Leon pressed a button and she heard a motor activate and turn, tightening the ropes around her wrists and pulling her up until she was lifted clear off the ground.

"Most of these devices are of my own design," Leon bragged to her back, "I did extensive research on torture, common present day S&M devices to medieval torture methods. In all my research I found that torture more often than not results in death. So, I needed to be creative, how could I make something painful and deadly, while also sensual... even pleasurable?"

"Yes Master," She gasped through clenched teeth.

"Shut up Lust, your Master is speaking," Leon scolded as her tweed wool mini-dress was lifted up baring her bare ass cheeks.

(Whack!) A six inch wide by thirty-six inches long paddle stuck her bountiful round ass cheeks with a thunder clap.

(Whack!) She screamed in shock as pain and lightning struck her ass again and again!

(Whack!)

(Whack!) "Stop! Pw'ease Stop!" She shrieked after the fifth thunder clap reverberated through her body, "Stop Pw... Please... Master! Please!"

(Whack!) A fifth strike like lightning struck her ass sending aftershocks through her thighs and the rest of her body as she slowly swung from her rope restraints. She screamed as she felt her stomach turn and felt as if she were about to puke!

(Whack!) "Pw'ease! Pw'ease Mash'ter! Pwease," She begged in great body shaking sobs, "I'm pregnant! I'm pregnant! I'm pregnant!"

She braced for the next thunderous lightning strike of the paddle, but it didn't come. There was only silence and the aching stinging fire in her ass cheeks. She began to sob in relief, and bitter humiliation. She had promised herself she would not cry, she would not beg, but in the span of five minutes and six strokes of a paddle she would do anything to make it stop. Saying anything to quench the fire in her ass!

Her pride...her arrogance...her ego was shattered. Nothing she did...her beauty...her professionalism...her ethics...none of it mattered. The only thing that mattered was who was her Master...who controlled her...physically...and emotionally. Who had power over her... to caress her or beat her...to impregnate her or force her to miscarry...to kill her or make her feel alive. Who really loved her...and who was just using her?

"When," Leon finally asked, breaking the long silence.

"So...Som...Sometime after my last cycle...on the eighteenth of February," She confessed.

"Who knows," Leon demanded!

"D...Donald...Master," She answered through shaky breathing and sniffles, as tears fell from her cheeks and chin to her gravid heaving breasts barely contained within her bra and her blouse!

"How long did he give you to complete the contract," Leon demanded, his tone harsh and unforgiving.

"C...Complete? Master," She asked, her question and confusion betraying her ignorance.

Leon laughed, a harsh, condescending laugh, then silence. The next thing Charlene felt was a soft cold hand caress the fiery welts left across her ass cheeks. Just the slight touch of Leon's fingers cause her to gasp in pain!

"You can't possibly believe that we, you Masters, didn't account for every probable outcome and all of the possible choices derived from them...did you?" Leon asked in a half scandalized, half insulted tone of voice, "I should give you six more strokes plus six more for the arrogance...or is it ignorance...either way both should get you punished severely!"

"Master...please," She begged as she subconsciously reverted back to talking in the first person, "I promise...I never thought that Master! Like I told Donald, I will do anything...anything! To fulfill my contract with you...except kill my baby."

"Good!" Leon purred happily, "I seems you have the right attitude, and you are more than amenable to whatever we want, and you have drawn the right lines of what you are unwilling to do, but...if we were to keep a knocked up corporate prostitute like you...what would it say about us?"

"Th..tha...that you are merciful...Master! That you love your slave, Lust, very much! That...you want her...to have sex with you more...to...get...knocked up more...by...her...Masters! To have babies only by her Master," She guessed as she reverted back to talking in the third person, and as she continued she felt more and more certain she was onto something!

"Master! Your Lust will from this day forward only let her Masters impregnate her belly," She laughed as she knew she was on the right path, "I will give my Masters a baby every year of my contract if they allow me to stay!"

Laughter, raunchy condescending laughter rang out across the room, echoing in her ears and causing her muscles to spasm as each piercing ridiculing laugh was absorbed by the walls.

"Finally!" Leon chortled as he settled down and became more serious, "Finally you get it! It is about time my little Coconut! My little Miss Lust. Now all you need do is present your amendment to the contract to the three of us, and see if we will accept your terms, but beware, you are bargaining with lawyers! Make sure your amendment is tight, because if we find a loophole we will exploit it, or void the whole thing, and then my Dear...you...are...terminated!"

"Yes Master," She whimpered.

"Let her lose herself Jordan," Leon commanded, "And help her to our bed. Have Cindy run her a salt bath and give her a prenatal examination."

"Yes sir," Jordan answered neutrally.

——(!)————(!)——

Chapter 29 - And Haughtiness before a Fall

The Galdren Home - 4:00 pm

"Hey Daddy! Your knocked up baby girl is home," Heather yelled across the house from the foyer, "Is my baby's Daddy ready to knock up his baby girl some more?!"

"Back here, Baby," Jason called from the master bedroom.

She beamed a smile as she quickly shrugged off her backpack, and then pulled her hoodie up and off followed by her double-layered t-shirts that peeled over her breasts only to get caught in her armpits. Tossing her hoodie on her backpack, and her shirts on the floor. She unbuttoned, unzipped, and shrugged out of her pants and panties, and left them on the floor in the hallway. She pulled off her socks and by the time she reached her bedroom door she was completely naked!

She stood in the doorway of her bedroom staring at the man she loved! Her husband, her baby's daddy, her daddy and she couldn't wait to jump his bones!

He lay in bed naked, his pale white skin a stark difference to her dark taupe brown, and he was smiling over a hugely engorged bright red dick standing flagstaff straight up from his groin. Atop his long, almost nine inch flag pole, was a massive purple mushroom shaped head, and she smiled hungrily, eager to eat it up! It looked like an extremely large red stock, and purple headed honey agaric mushroom, and she loved eating mushrooms!

It even glistened!

She sauntered across the room, trying to employ some of her mother's seductive sway, as her massive breasts swung pendulously. Her nipples had thickened and darkened to a darker taupe brown and rosy red, and they were always tweaked in arousal!

She was always aroused now! She had eyes only for her daddy's dick though, and she had been waiting in excruciating anticipation for this moment all day! She climbed on the bed like a stalking predatory cat, rolling her shoulders as her almost mid-thigh length jet black hair fell over her shoulders like a mane. She caressed her father's thighs as she ran her fingers up to his scrotum. His balls fit in her hand like a softball would. His scrotum was swollen and pink, full of his two large testicles sliding back and forth inside. She imagined they must have a tall glass full of sperm safely stored inside, to make them be so swollen.

"Mmm," She purred sensually, "You must be aching with need... to be so full of cum today! Do... you... wanna blow your cum all inside you little girl again?"

"Ohhhhhhh Baby," He growled, "That is exactly what I want to do! I just wish you weren't pregnant! So I can fucking blow my seed so deep in you that you get pregnant all over again!"

"Mmm," She purred, "Let's see if we can't get me pregnant all over again then!"

She saw the cock rings that were making her daddy's already very well endowed cock, swell until she could see every ridge of his muscled pole, and every vein stand out like knotty vines. His dick was already slick with lubrication, but even with as wet as she already was and the lubrication on his dick! She still hissed as his massive cockhead pushed through her cool wet labia and pushed deep into her furnace of a vagina!

"Oooooooh," She cooed as she felt his head stretch out her vaginal walls.

She hissed as she felt every ridge and vein slide through her sheath as she slowly sunk down on his dick!

"Argh," She squeaked as his huge mushroom head pressed into her cervix just as she was settling her pubic bone down on his!

As her clit ground into her daddy's groin, she felt her ass cheeks caress his thighs and scrotum.

"Go slow, Honey," He whispered as she began rocking her hips, grinding her clitorus and labia into his pubic bone as she swiveled her hips!

"Ohhhhh Daddy," She mewled as she began to grind harder and rock faster!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh Daddy," She shrieked as she began bouncing on his flag pole!

"Ohhhhhhh fuck me Daddy!"

"Fuck me!"

"Fuck me Daddy!"

"Da..Daddy! Fu..Fuck me Daddy!"

"Da...DADDY! Fu...FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKK MEEEEE!" She screamed at the top of her lungs as she shrieked and hollered, her orgasm exploding in her as her creamy cum mixed with her father's sperm blasted high up inside her!

A second orgasm collided with the aftershocks of her first and she hissed loudly and she started squirting clear nectar all across her daddy's hips and belly, soaking their sheets as her hips convulsed in jagged little jerks that ground her clit into his pubic bone even harder!

"EyeeeEEEEEE," She screamed as she sprayed her juices up his belly, down around his scrotum and saturated his hips and thighs. She was left clinging to him, her breasts heaving, her pregnant belly pressing into his abdominals as she let the aftershocks of her orgasms ripple across her body.

"Put your legs down," He whispered softly through her long silky black hair and into her ear, "I'm going to roll us over. I'm not done with you yet!"

She didn't answer, she didn't make a sound; not a moan, not a mewling cry, she just nodded her head against his chest as she gave soft sucking kisses and shifted her hips so she could lower her legs while keeping his dick ensconced in her core.

Rolling them on the king size bed, he pushed his torso up off of his beloved daughter so he could look down at her beautiful body. Her return gaze was satisfied and happy as she let her arms fall to her sides from around his waist as he pulled back. Her jet black hair was arrayed around her like a dark halo, and she looked up at him with big innocent hazel eyes and smiled with plump pouty lips of a mouth on the verge of being too wide! Her skin was a flawless cedar brown, and her breasts were like ripe cedar brown watermelons capped with two thick nipples he could set quarters on and would still peek out around the edges!

Laying back as she was, her nearly six month appearing baby belly rose up like a mountain above her breasts as he pulled his knees up and under her thighs and sat back on his heels so he could softly caress her dark skin. She couldn't help the shiver that passed through her body when he ran his fingers from her sternum up over her belly to her navel and felt warmth radiate from his hand as he pressed firmly against her lower abdominals, feeling her uterus and their growing baby within. She was starting to feel her arousal burn in her womb again when he moved his hand down onto her completely hairless pubic mound and began stroking her clitorus with his thumb. Now that they had both 'blown the foam off' their need to orgasm quickly, she smiled and relaxed as he slowly stroked her furnace to a new inferno!

"Mmm," She moaned, her eyes half closed, a rapturous smile turning her lips up as she slowly swiveled her hips, stirring her insides with his throbbing dick while he ran his thumb down her vulva, playing with her urethra and labia minora before massaging her clitoris.

She was feeling hot as his thumb tickled her clit, and she raised her knees up before lifting her legs high in the air in a victory-V, she spread herself wide open for her daddy! He smiled as he rubbed her clit until she was moaning continuously and twisting her own nipples, then he moved his hand down and grabbed his own phallus as he withdrew from her vagina leaving her canal full of creamy spunk that budded at her vaginal mouth. Tightening his muscles, he guided his swollen mushroom head south, leaving a trail of sperm and lubrication on her perineum as he pushed his head through her soft puckered lips of her anus!

"Ahhhhhhhhhh," She wailed as he plunged his dick all the way inside her, slamming his hips into her ass!

He then hooked his arms around her thighs, just under her knees as she let her lower legs down as he lifted her ass off the bed. She let go of her right nipple and moved her hand down to rub her clit as she twisted her left nipple between her knuckles ruthlessly, and he began pile-driving her ass!

The house was filled with the herky-jerky wails of her shrieking as she orgasmed for her third time in thirty minutes! When he was finished he was breathing hard and she was a limp noodle sighing in satisfaction.

She laid there nearly comatose with exhaustion and relished the feeling of his dick throbbing in her ass as he held her aloft while waiting for his dick to slowly ebb all the remaining cum in the pipes as he finally began to shrink out of her.

"I think...," She whispered, "That I am going to take a bath when we are done."

"Okay," He agreed, "I will change the bed and use the other shower to clean up, not necessarily in that order."

"I love you Daddy," She said out of the blue.

"I love you too," He returned.

——(!)——

Jason took a quick shower, then stripped the sheets off his marriage bed. He put towels down to soak up as much of her love juices as he could before he replaced the sheets. Listening intently he could hear muted music playing in the bathroom as Heather soaked. Walking out of their room, He walked down to her old room, slipped a key in the new door knob he just installed and went inside.

He walked across the old room, a wave of nostalgia sweeping over him as he remembered his darling girl growing up, smiling up at him from various points in the room beside the newly vacated furniture. The walls were still decorated with posters of her favorite movies and bands and in all the spaces in between were sketches, watercolor painting, and a few acrylic paintings depicting scenes of stories in her head. Her walls were a compendium of all her best artworks starting at five years old, with handprint paintings, then stick-figure representations of mommy and daddy and little Heather.

The artwork progressed as it moved around the room all the way to the bedroom door. Some were of fantastic places, while others were of characters in her stories. One painting, just inside her door, he found he was always drawn to.

It was of a man that looked very much like himself, walking in a field of green with two beautiful dark brown women, both holding each of his hands. It was innocent and beautiful with the silhouettes of children following the first three. He would have thought it a picture of him and Charlene and Heather with new siblings following behind if it were not for the next painting on the wall.