Family Garden Ch. 28-29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a post apocalyptic pencil sketch in the style of some 70s or 80s fantasy artist he had seen a hundred times but couldn't recall the name. The picture was of himself, with nothing but a loincloth and boots on. He had been idealized, looking way too muscle bound and strapping. Not that he wasn't fit! Just not that fit! There was a crown on his head and sword in his right hand with the pummel of the hilt turned up while the blade was pointed down and leaning slightly against the front of the arm of the throne. In his left hand was the hair of a decapitated girl's head tangled in his fingers and hanging off the side of the left arm of the throne forever frozen in an agonized scream. The throne itself was situated on a mound of bodies and bones, most of which looked like girls and guys in her school, and the throne itself seemed to be made of bones and skins of the girls she hated the most. The back posts of the throne were spikes that impaled the heads of all those girls that tortured and ridiculed her in school. Lastly, Heather and Charlene were sitting on the mound of bodies in front of the throne, each one clasping one of his legs while both of them looked up at him rapturously. They appeared thankful for the attention and protection he gave them, and apparently he had given them both much attention, because they were both naked except for small loincloths that peeked out from under very large pregnant bellies!

He stared at that picture for a long time. She must have drawn it sometime after she was raped. She had been fantasizing about an incest harem for a long time before she seduced him, and he was willing to bet the decapitated head in his left hand was her rapist.

He would try to move her as far away from that trauma as he could, but he would never forget and never forgive what that girl did to his little girl! One day! One day he would repay that girl for the harm she inflicted on his little girl!

"Ahher, Lease Ahher, ahher," Came moans of need and desire from behind him, and the sound of rustling sheets.

Turning around he looked down at Louisiana, her hands and feet cuffed to the bed posts, her collar around her neck and her leash stretched haphazardly across her body. A ring gag was in her mouth, strapped tight around her head, holding her mouth open. She was completely naked, and she had two pillows under her hips.

Looking down between her thighs, he saw that a thin white trail of his cum was leaking out of her vagina despite her hips being raised. It wasn't much compared to how many times he came in her.

——(!)——

After he left Mildred's house, he brought her home with him while Shannon and Mildred drove her car home. He brought Louisiana's bag and clothes but didn't let her get dressed for the ride back to his house. He couldn't believe how red her face blushed as men stared at her naked body from passing cars.

She had both her hands between her thighs, and thinking she was trying to hide her pussy he told her to pull her hands away so he, and everybody else could see her. When she did, her hands were slimy with her clear lubrication. She had been double finger fucking her vagina with one hand, while frigging her vulva and clit with the other!

A command for her to let him taste her resulted in her smiling as she leaned across the truck and stuck her fingers in his mouth for him to suck clean. She tasted like licorice and salt water with a hint of pepper.

When he pulled up to his house, he pulled into the garage and closed the door before he exited and moved around to open the door for her.

"So, what is your heritage Louisiana," He asked as he gave her a tour of the house.

"Japanese, Master," She replied demurely.

"But your name is Louisiana," He stated in a questioning tone.

"I am a third generation immigrant," She answered, "My grandparents came over just after World War 2. They already had sons and daughters named in Japanese custom of previous ancestors. So my parents named me a very American name to help patriate us to our new country and traditions."

He smiled and nodded, he liked the idea of immigrants Americanizing themselves. He liked cultural differences too, but not when it led to segregation, isolation, and prejudice. After all, his first love had been a horny little taupe brown Indian girl. Charlene was twelve, and he was sixteen. She was in middle school when she moved into the neighborhood, and he was a sophomore in high school.

He didn't know it at the time, but Charlene's mother, Fornasia Korrapati, was an extremely high priced prostitute brought over from India as an indentured sex slave. She had gotten pregnant with her first set of twins, Gabriella and Porsche, when she was just fifteen. Charlene, and her twin sisters Sable and Larissa came four years later when she turned nineteen. When Fornasia turned twenty-two she got pregnant again with twins, Ruel and Tobin, her first and second sons, and she turned twenty-three before they were born. Four years later, Fornasia gave birth to twins, Lorraine and Nanieve, when she was twenty-seven.

Fornasia bought her freedom and her citizenship by the time she was thirty-one, and moved to his rural farming neighborhood with two sixteen year old daughters, three twelve year old daughters, two eight year old sons, two four year old daughters, and two newborn girls, Llewyn and Beatrice. There were twelve of them all told.

A big family wasn't strange to him however, he was from a big family too. There was his dad, Connor, and his mother, Janice, and then there were the kids. His older sisters, Claire who was twenty, and Chastity who was eighteen. His younger siblings were his brother, Calvin was fourteen, and thought he was head over heels in love with Sable. Then there was Hannah who was twelve, Holly who was ten, Laramie who was eight, Benjamin was six, Rebecca was four, and the baby Kathryn who was two.

——(!)——

He smiled at the memory as he bent over and retrieved Louisiana's leash, letting his fingertips glide over her smooth ivory pussy-lips as he grabbed the loop dangling between her thighs.

"Do you have to urinate," He asked in a warm purr.

Her thighs closed and she nodded her head, 'Yes!'

"Well," He hissed menacingly, "You're going to have to wait a little longer. First I'm going to give you something to drink!"

Crawling on the bed he straddled her chest as he took his dick in hand and began rubbing his cock up and down as he pointed his large purple mushroom head at her face. She lifted her head and he obliged her by pushing his dick through the ring in her mouth. Grabbing her hair, he pulled her face up to his groin as he shoved his dick all the way inside her!

"Mmm," He hummed as he felt his head scraping the back of her throat and the roof of her mouth as he pistoned his cock inside her!

——(!)——

"What do you want out of this relationship," He asked her hours earlier after the tour of the house and having led her to the living room and sat her down.

They still had an hour before Heather came home from school so he wanted to use it to get to know Louisiana. He poured two glasses of Laphroaig scotch whiskey with a single cube of ice and handed one to her before he sat on the couch beside her.

"I want whatever Master wants," She answered in a sensual purr as she took the offered glass.

"Cut the bullshit for five minutes okay," He growled in aggravation, "I'm not into S&M per say, so, I'm still new at this and I don't know the rules. So, please tell me how I can make you happy!"

Louisiana's black eyes shined with mischief and she took a slow swig of her scotch. She exhaled an appreciative sigh as she regarded the glass of amber liquid in her hand, then she looked up smiling, "This is damn fine scotch Master!"

He smiled and tipped his glass to her, but waited for an answer.

She continued to smile as she enjoyed another swig of her scotch before she finally sighed and answered, "Master, I can only say that I am only happy when I am dominating, or being severely dominated! Beyond that, I suggest you research the subject, and then do to me whatever you want!"

"Okay," He nodded, then took another swig of his scotch, swished it around his mouth and swallowed before he asked, "Why are you doing this, and why me?"

"I already told you Master," She answered with a sigh, "Your cunt wife is fucking my husband...," As she was talking he very calmly took her glass of scotch and set it on the table in front of the couch, then set his glass down. "...and worse she's letting him dominate her..."

(Whack!) She felt more than saw his hand collide with her cheek as her vision exploded into red fireworks. If his hand was a bat then her head was the baseball and she was sent flying, her body slamming against the back of the couch as her head rebounded off the wall as the pulsing red fireworks were suddenly snuffed out...

She couldn't see!

She could breathe!

Shock overwhelmed her, and she couldn't even speak!

Her body was limp, only her legs and right arm spasmed but she had no control. She couldn't stop the twitching and she couldn't move, all she could do was feel fear clawing at her belly as Jason growled in her ear, "Don't...ever...disrespect my wife again! You are nothing compared to her. You are a slave. My...slave...and you will talk about Charlene with respect...as the wife of your Master!"

She wanted to nod her acceptance. She wanted to say, 'Yes Master', but she couldn't. She feared that the slap or the slamming of her head into the wall had broken something, but she couldn't voice her concern. Her sight wasn't returning and that scared her to death! The violence, the danger, the pain, the fear it all excited her until she felt the warm glow of her orgasm juicing her pussy-lips and exploded as she began to squirt all down her thighs saturating the cushions of his couch.

"Ah fuck," She heard him curse as her hips twerked and foam dribbled from her mouth.

The next thing she felt was his arms sliding under her knees and back as he picked her up and carried her to a room. He laid her on a bed and left. When he came back, he set a cold compress on her head before tenderly caressing her cheek, and then left again.

He was gone for a long time while she laid there on the bed in darkness, pain blooming inside her head, she knew there was going to be quite the knot just behind her temple. Her ability to move slowly came back as she wiggled her arms and legs. She had no idea but it felt like an eternity before, at last, her sight came back and he returned a short time later and sat on the bed next to her.

"I-l'm sorry Master," Louisiana whispered hoarsely as she moved her hand to his thigh.

She could see the tortured look on his face because of the injury he had done to her, and she wanted to console him.

"No, I am sorry," He apologized vehemently as he shook his head in disgust, "I was furious, and I got carried away with all this S&M bullshit! I should never hit you like that! I...promise...I will never hit you like that again!"

"Please...Master," Louisiana purred, a small smile turning her lips up, even though her voice was still weak, "Don't make that promise...Master. I won't be happy...unless you are able and willing to punish me appropriately as you desire!"

"And, what if I wish to punish you with love and caresses," He asked his tone muted but firmly resolved to not hit this woman he was starting to cherish again, "Instead of with violence."

Her smile deepened and she moved her hand to his forearm before she responded, "I will accept whatever form of punishment my Master gives me...as long as Master is willing to give me a good spanking when I need it.."

"Agreed," He said with a smile, feeling a little less like a bully, tyrant and generally hurrid, "Then this is my promise to you; I will be as firm as I have to be to keep you properly submissive, but I will never hit you like I just did again! Not in the face or body, I will find other methods of physical discipline!"

"Yes Master," She purred.

"Good! Now, spread your legs and arms. I am going to cuff you to the bed," He commanded as he stood up and moved to retrieve her handcuffs from her bag, "You will learn the true nature of having the rest of your life dominated by your Master!"

She giggled in delighted anticipation as she crooned, "Yes Master!"

He teased and tickled her, he spanked, and subjected her to many of the other forms of torture she had in her bag for two hours until he heard the front door swing open and Heather call out, "Hey Daddy! Your knocked up baby girl is home! Is my baby's Daddy ready to knock up his baby girl some more?!"

Withdrawing quickly from Louisiana's cum saturated vagina, he put a finger to his lips, shushing her as he stepped out of the room and locking the door behind him as he responded, "Back here, Baby!"

Quick stepping into his room he laid down, his dick standing flagstaff straight up in the air and still glistening with cum and lubrication. He was about to wipe off his dick when she came into the room smiling and horny!

——(!)——

The memory of her sliding her pussy down his Louisiana nectar covered cock sent him over the edge as his orgasm rolled his eyes back into his head.

"Cough! Argh! Ahh!" Louisiana coughed and choked as he blasted cum down her throat as he pulled her head savagely up to his groin as he buried the full length of his dick in her mouth and throat! When the initial explosion of his orgasm passed he relaxed, releasing her hair as he withdrew. He took hold of his cock and continued to masturbate, propelling ropes of cum into her mouth as she coughed and gagged and tried to gasp for air. Finally with the last vestiges of his orgasm he shot white dollops across her face, from her chin, across her mouth and cheeks, to across her nose, eyelashes and forehead landing several shots of creamy spend in her black hair.

Once he was finished, he moved off of her and the bed. He unbuckled her ring gag from around her head, and listened to her smack her lips closed and swallow his spend before she worked her jaw loosening cramping muscles, "Thank you Master, that was yummy."

He smiled down at her then uncuffed her, hands first then feet. He helped her to her feet and held on to her as she lost her balance and tilted dizzily from her head concussion.

"I want you to stay here with me tonight," he said, concern thick in his voice.

"Yes Master," She whispered weakly as she steadied herself.

He held onto her as they walked to the bathroom. He made her hold her urine as he massaged her breasts then slipped his fingers down over her spread pussy-lips and fingered her vagina, up her vulva to her clit. He had her shivering in near climax when he finally told her she could pee. When she let it go it was like a torrential flood that swept her up in her orgasm and dashed her against metaphorical cliffs as she swooned!

"Well! Hello there," Heather almost yelled in outrage, her voice a bullhorn in his ears causing him and Louisiana to jump in shock, "What the fuck is going on here?!"

"Fuck," He hissed under his breath, "Heather...I'm sorry...I can explain!"

"No," She sneered with a furious smile plastered on her face, "I get it! Me and mom aren't enough for you!"

"That's not it," He began as she held out a finger for him to stop.

"Stop Daddy," She hissed as tears budded at the corners of her eyes, "I don't care! I don't care that you fucked her, then you fuck me, then what...I leave for ten minutes and you come back to fuck her again?!"

"Who is this bitch anyway, that has you so enthralled that the two women you're already fucking aren't enough," She asked as she wiped tears and snot from her nose.

"This is Louisiana Lee-Dole," He introduced, "Louisiana, this is my daughter Heather."

"No," She shrieked in rage as she wagged her left hand in Louisiana's face, "I...AM...YOUR...WIFE!"

"I'm sorry Heather," He apologized as he stood up and tried to reach out to her.

She took a quick step back and cried, "You break my heart Daddy! I don't even care that you want to sleep with other women! I'd sleep with them too! But, you didn't say a thing! You could have told me what you wanted, you could have been honest with me!"

"You're right Honey, I should have been honest from the start," He crooned in as soft apologetic voice as he could, "I should have said something to you and your mother as soon as Milly approached me..."

She looked up, her eyes sharp, "Mildred? What does she have to do with this?!"

"Everything," He answered, then looking at Louisiana he commanded her, "Clean yourself up then come out to the living room."

Steering Heather out of the bathroom, he led her to the living room and sat her on the same couch that they had made love to each other their very first time. She hugged her small but noticeable pregnant belly, and absently stroked herself trying to calm down. Taking her free hand, He didn't let her pull it free as he began his explanation, "Mildred confronted me, in the jacuzzi the day after we arrived in Florida during the Spring Break vacation, she said your mother was fucking Donald..."

"That's true, mom was fucking Donald. I overheard them once, I think," She confirmed his fear, "And then I caught them the next day after we got back from the hospital. She actually slammed the door in my face and had me wait thirty minutes in our room while Donald fucked her! I'm sorry daddy, I knew and I didn't say anything..."

"So every time Donald had a meeting or a conference call, that was him taking Charlene up to fuck her," He asked for confirmation.

"Yea pretty much," She admitted.

"I see," He whispered, then squeezed her hand reassuringly, "I have been married to your mother for twenty years, and been fucking her since she was twelve and I was sisteen. Her labido has always been insatiable, but I believe she has never cheated on me until now. So, knowing her, there must be a reason!"

"But Daddy," She whined, "She's cheating on you! On us!"

"Mmm-hmm," He agreed as Louisiana came out and sat in a chair, he smiled at her before he continued, "Like you said before, this isn't about cheating, it's about honesty. If your mother was honest with me, she would find I just might be understanding about whatever plight or reason she has for doing what she is doing. However, since she isn't being honest, then it leaves you, me, Mildred, and Louisiana to cope with your mother's and their husband's infidelity. To somehow, once again find that sense of balance that is lost because of their having sex outside of our marriages. That is what Mildred proposed... that since Charlene is fucking their husbands, then they should get to fuck me!"

"What about me Daddy," She asked, "Where's the balance in the scales for me?"

He shook his head, he didn't have an answer for her. Sighing, he shrugged his shoulders, "You're the wildcard in this whole equation. The 1 variable that can't be balanced. It's why I haven't been honest, why I went behind your back. I am so sorry Honey! How can I make this right with you?"

"What I want," She purred, her voice amused now as she smiled sensually, "I want absolute honesty from you Daddy, and I want to be included in everything! If you are going to be in this woman's bed then I want to be there too!"

"Well," Louisiana sighed with a condescending smile, "It seems she is as lascivious as your wife, Master!"

He smiled in relief and nodded his head in agreement, "Yes she is..."