Family Garden Ch. 40-41

Story Info
Volume 04: The Business Trip
7.6k words
4.29
8.3k
12
2

Part 19 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,179 Followers

Chapter 40 - The Silhouette Lover

Galdren Family Farm - 9:00 pm

Charlene walked through pitch black darkness. There was no sound, only the squelching of her boots as she trudged through nearly two feet of snow, and even that was muffled quickly. The world was silent all around her...

A blast of cold wind blew her hair into her face and passed leaving her to once again gather ebony strands and pull them around out of her eyes.

Looking up, there was no moon tonight, just dark clouds pregnant with snow promising another foot or two before morning. She topped a hill that looked down at the Galdren farm and smiled, she was almost home... almost to her beloved Jason. They've been married for a year and a half now, and they were, or more to point, she was ready to move out... move to town... maybe even to Seattle, but she still had to finish high school first!

She was tired of it though; the blisteringly cold walks to and from the bus stop to and from the Galdren family farm. She was one of the family now, but the old ranch house was bursting at the seams much like the Korrapati home, and she was tired of competing with Jason's mother and sisters for his time and attention!

Soon! Just six more months to graduation, and then they can be on their own. Pulling her coat tighter, she made the final trek home...

Walking around the house to the mudroom entrance, a small crack of light coming from the barn caught her attention. Jason must still be out there tinkering with his drawings, "his grand plans," she thought wryly as a small smirk turned the corners of her mouth up. She would have to see his latest epiphany tomorrow, she was too tired to see them tonight. Her mission, "should she chose to take it," and she most definitely did, was simple tonight; take a bath and go to bed!

Marching up the steps to the mudroom, she smiled as the memory of her first time sneaking into this house danced in front of her eyes. She was so small and petite by comparison to the woman she had grown into these last few years. Following her twelve year old self up the steps and followed her own example as she sat down on the bench and shucked her boots. Standing up, she hung up her coat on a peg in a built-in nook, followed by taking off her shirts, pants, panties and socks and putting them in a hamper marked for her and Jason. Her younger self was ahead of her, leading the way since all she had to take off was a knee length green summer dress. She had worn nothing else underneath.

Just as naked as the day she snuck into this house her first time, she followed the memory of her younger self into the communal bath and soaking room. She watched her younger self crawl into a large water trough that was converted into a bathtub, and settled into the hot water astride a shadowy Jason from five years ago.

The memory faded as she crawled into the tub and began to settle down into the water when she felt a pressure push against her pussy and realized Calvin, her brother-in-law, was in the tub. Sitting quietly just as Jason had all those years ago, and he was smiling. Panicking, gasped in horror, she shot up out of the water as Calvin followed her with his eyes, gazing up at her shaved smooth labia and trimmed one inch by three inches long jet black landing strip before ogling the taupe-brown skin of firm belly and taut B-cup breasts. He smirked arrogantly when his blue eyes met her deep brown orbs and her mouth dropped, her eyes opened wide in shock, and she blushed until there was a rosy undertone to her brown skin.

"Oh shit!" She gasped as she leapt out of the tub unceremoniously, "I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there!"

Looking around the room she saw Janice, Claire, Chastity, and all the younger children sitting in the soaking pool. The only two missing were Jason and Hannah, though in her current predicament, she didn't think about it. Rather, she was an embarrassed, nearly hysterical mess breathing hard and worrying what her mother and sister-in-laws might be thinking of her at that moment.

"Oh God! I'm sorry! I had no idea the bathroom was occupied," She apologized, "I was lost in thought..."

"Shh," Janice shushed with a reassuring smile, "Don't worry Charlene, you're one of the family now, and accidents happen. Though it was a close call, you haven't done anything to be ashamed of!"

She looked from Janice and scanned over to Claire and Chastity and saw them nod reassuringly as well. Reassured, she followed Janice's hand pointing her to first wash at the shower. With a nod of her head, she walked over and tried to ignore the unsettling feeling that Calvin was watching her as she washed.

"Claire," Janice asked sweetly, "Would you be a dear and wash your sister-in-laws back for her?"

Charlene soaped up her hair and quickly finished washing her body before leaning against the wall outside of the spray of water as Claire's soapy hands softly caressed her back. Soft, feminine hands conformed to and followed her curved, from her neck and shoulders to her waist and the small of her back. She exhaled a shuddering sigh of pleasure when Claire's hands curved out over her wide round ass cheeks and followed the outer curve of her hips to the bottom of her buttocks. She gasped when Claire followed the line where the bottom of her ass cheeks met the backs of her thighs, and she moaned when Claire's hands disappeared between her ass cheeks!

"When you're finished, come sit with me, Charlene," Janice invited as she answered with a nod of her long ebony hair.

She found she forgot about Calvin, she forgot about everything, and widened her stance when Claire gently pushed her hand between her ass cheeks. She was lost in a turbulent sea of sensations when Claire's fingers stroked delicately through her soft black pubes before pushing between her thighs to wash her pussy. When Claire finished, she was shuddering in climax. Her knees were weak, and she wobbled as she stepped back before Claire put a hand on her waist and smirked as she guided Charlene under the shower spicket. Claire helped wash the soap out of her hair and off her body before turning off the shower, then took her hand and led her over to the soaking pool where she was guided to sit by Janice while Claire settled down on her other side.

"Where are the babies," She asked.

"In bed," Claire answered while Janice and Chastity nodded, "We put them to bed early tonight so we could have a nice soak, and relax."

She nodded, but didn't say anymore.

"Do you mind if we brush your hair and braid it," Janice asked sweetly.

"Sure," She agreed, it had been a long time since she had her braided by her sisters. Grabriella had been the most motherly and sisterly to her, now that she thought about it. Gabriella had always lavished love and affection for her, even more so than Larissa and Sable, but that had all gone away the day she betrayed Gabby to get Jason. Sable and Larissa were affectionate in their own way towards her mostly just because they were twins, but they were egotists and narcissists, too self involved to think of others emotional needs. Of course if her twins were egotists and narcissists then so was she, though she had always thought she wasn't.

It felt really nice when Claire and Janice parted her long raven hair down the middle of her scalp, pulled her long natural bangs forward, and then in long strokes brushed out her hair until it shined like polished black lacquer. Once her hair was satisfactorily gleaming, Claire and Janice braided her hair down over her shoulder so that her long onyx played hair rested on each of her small breasts.

"So," Janice asked in a low warm whisper, "When are you going to give me some grandbabies?"

She found her eyebrows were trying to crawl their way to her hairline, she was so shocked. "Uhhh," Was all she could manage for a response when Janice smiled and relented with a chuckle.

"Don't worry honey," Janice laughed easily, "You are being smart about it, I'm sure, and waiting until your graduation..."

"Yes Ma'am," She answered in a shy whisper.

Janice chuckled again as she finished her braid with a periwinkle hair clip. With a broad smile and a wink she turned away and scooted her ass down the tub only her nose and her eyes were above the surface of the soaking pool.

Claire finished soon after and leaned in and whispered, "Personally, I can't wait to have a little niece...or nephew running around the house!"

Her eyes widened when Claire kissed her jaw just under her earlobe before pulling away and sliding her bottom down until she laid back and dunked her head below the water. Sitting up, shedding water as she rose up, she announced, "Well, I am ready for bed! Good night!"

She watched Claire leave, and noticed Calvin watching his sister's ass before he looked over at her and winked. Thinking of her conversation with Sable and Larissa, she turned away quickly and brought her knees to her chest for the rest of the soak...

——(!)——

Galdren Family Farm - 10:30 pm

Charlene left the bath and went to bed at 10 o'clock, but she couldn't find sleep. She wished Jason would come to bed, but most likely he would do as he usually did, and stay out there in the barn until eleven sometimes twelve. At least, they had their own bedroom now!

The whole year before they got married he had worked so hard to renovate the house, taking an old utility room and closet, he combined them. It was actually a really charming love nest, for not being in their own place. They were still sleeping in his single wide bed, with a night stand. Atop the night stand they had an alarm clock and a lamp. There was also a chest of drawers and a closet, and a mirror on the door. When she finally made it to her room she wore only a small towel. Turning on the overhead light, she had stood in front of that mirror naked for five minutes, pooching her tummy out and sucking it back in before twisting this way and that as she looked at her hips and butt. Leaning in close to the mirror she cupped her own small B-cup breasts, twisted her nipples, and squeezed the fatty tissue as she wandered if they would ever grow as large as Gabriella's.

"Mm, Probably not," She mumbled to herself.

She laid there for a while thinking about Janice's comment about grandbabies, "It's not like I am trying to not have children. I'm not on anything. Jason isn't using condoms. I just haven't gotten pregnant yet...is all." She told her reflection.

Smiling in satisfaction for her lovely form before turning out the light and feeling her way to the bed, she bit her bottom lip as she reached up and pulled her braids over her shoulders. They were long enough now that even braided the tips ended at her pubic mound. With a happy smile, she pulled back the sheets and comforter and climbed into bed.

——(!)——

Grogginess was setting in, and sleep was a cloudy 'Jason' scented pillow that she was quickly falling into when she heard the door handle jiggle and turn. Opening her eyes, always more eager to find sleep in the arms of her lover than without, she watched as a black silhouette opened the door and quietly stepped into the room. The house was still, everyone was asleep, the house was black and her room was darker still.

Jason wouldn't turn on the light for fear of waking her. Instead the dark figure reached out and found the bedpost. Throwing back the covers she purred in a whisper, "Come on lover...it's time you came home to your wife!"

The dark figure paused only momentarily, and then climbed in as he slid his hands up her thigh, reached around, and grabbed a copious amount of her ass before continuing up to her waist. A long lithe leg slipped between her thighs as her lover's mouth brushed against her before diverting to the corner of her jaw and suckling her neck, and nibbled on her earlobe. Strong hands guided her underneath him as she kicked the covers down to the foot of the bed and spread her legs apart. Her dark silhouetted lover...her husband...kissed down her neck to her clavicle before peppering her chest with kisses until he found her breasts. Rough hands stroked her belly, and squeezed her waist before gliding down to her hips and ass.

In a carnivorous frenzy, with a hungry growl, he kissed and suckled her belly down to her navel, kissed it's shallow depression, and licked his tongue down her lower abdomen until his lips were brushing her long black pubic hair. In a swift aggressive move, he moved his arms under her thighs so that her legs were now over his shoulders and her feet rested on his back. Her ass cheeks hung in the air as he lifted her off the bed and pressed his mouth into her pussy. A long thick tongue licked deeply inside her, scraping her walls as she lubricated honey for his delight. His nose twanged her clitoris, but soon his tongue was withdrawing and moving up her vulva. Lips, teeth, and tongue suckled her labia, probed her urethra, and tickled her clit...

Her orgasm started out as a warm feeling sending little sparks up her belly as her lover rolled her clitoris around between his tongue and teeth. Occasional delving into her pussy stoked the sparkes to a warm heat just above her pelvic bone, and rotating back to her clit was like throwing gasoline on an open flame!

"Haaa... Haaa... Haaa...," She exhaled hard as her climax built steadily higher and higher.

Her lover's tongue glided over her vulva, tickling and caressing her labia, and settled on her clitoris. With soft even strokes, he zinged her over and over again until her belly was contracting, her ass was jiggling, and her thighs were quaking!

"Haaa... Ohhhhhhh... fuck me baby," She moaned wantonly while trying to sublimate her volume, "Haaa!"

Her lover's tongue hit her clit just right and it felt like he was plugged in. Molten lava was burning up her insides. Live electricity was racing up through her abdomen from her pussy and when the arcing tendrils struck her brain everything went white with euphoria!

She gasped! Then hissed as she inhaled, her back arched, and she thrust her hips forward...grinding her clitoris into teeth. Her thighs tightened around her lover's head until the tongue was removed and teeth found her swollen bean, and with another earthquaking orgasm blasted through her as those teeth bit down!

"Ffffffuck!" She wailed in her release!

The teeth let go, and the sly tongue slid down her vulva and snaked up her vagina as she gushed her own cum into her lover's mouth. She was so aroused by the time he removed his mouth from her pussy that she twisted in front of him before he even let her hips and legs touch the bed. Like a wild cat she scrambled around her lover's body as she growled, "Okay, now it is my turn! Lay down and let me fuck your brains out of her dick!"

In seconds, the dark silhouette was lying on his back as she mounted him. She didn't waste time sucking him off, she wanted his big, fat, long cock deep inside her!

With one hand on her lover's abdominals, she used the other to grab his cock and guided the swollen mushroom shaped head to her vagina. She was so wet that her nectar was dripping on his belly, into his pubic hair, and down his cock by the time she felt the tip of his head spread her pussy-lips apart, stretch her vagina open, and slip inside her...

"Haaa," She exhaled explosively as another orgasm immediately burst inside her as his thick, veiny, dick stretched her walls around his girth as his head made steady progress towards her cervix!

She hissed in pleasure and bit her bottom lip as she tried to contain her release. She began rocking her hips hard and fast, then quickly picked up her pace until she was bouncing on his dick. As fireworks exploded in her head and behind her eyelids, she thrust down hard, tilted forward, and neatly bent her lover's dick into the shape of a U as she ground his dick into the back of her vagina and his pelvic bone into clitoris at the same time. As soon as she peaked her body went limp, and she fell on top of her lover's chest as she sucked in air with great heaving gulps. She didn't feel him start cumming, but as they laid there, and calmed down, she could finally feel him spewing seed that saturated her womb before draining back out of her to dry on her inner thighs.

Lazily, she rolled off and let him guide her to laying on her belly as he moved behind her. With her chest on the mattress, her face buried in her own pillow, her back was arched with her knees underneath her hips so that her ass was high in the air. Her lover grabbed her hips and deftly guided his dick back inside her once again, and she luxuriated in the feeling of his balls slapping her pussy, of his thighs and hips pummeling her ass and thighs, and soon she felt sperm added to what was already inside her as he came again. He didn't stop though, like a machine he just kept fucking her for a long time until he came a third and final time.

Taking her pillow, he turned her over onto her back and placed it below her hips before laying down beside her as she snuggled up and fell asleep. Grogginess clouded her thoughts when she felt her lover roll away and leave the bed. He must be needing to urinate. Within seconds he returned and snuggled up to her as she went back to sleep...

——(!)——

Tuesday - April 8, 2008

Anchorage, Alaska - 11:00 pm

Charlene opened her swollen puffy eyes, and looked up into the blue eyes of a man with a black mask on his face. He was looming over her, his right hand squeezing her left breast and his left hand was around her throat. She couldn't breathe. She couldn't scream. Looking up at him, he was surging and thrusting, fucking his dick inside her as he slowly tightened his grip on her throat...

"Arrrggggghhhhhhh," He roared as he came inside her!

Suddenly he let go of her throat and she watched in horror as he reared up and stood over her. He turned and left her lying there on the cold tile floor covered in cum. Closing her eyes she let darkness come over her again. Maybe this time she wouldn't have to wake up...

——(!)————(!)——

Chapter 41 - Contingency

April 8, 2008

Anchorage, Alaska - 11:05 pm

Charlene lay in the middle of the torture chamber. She was cold from the tiles beneath her, and wet from lubricants and cum sprayed from her thighs to her face and hair, and there was cum and lubricant puddled below her from drawing out of her vagina and rectum.

Jarring light stung her hot swollen eyes, and with a single shallow cough sperm exploded from her mouth to splatter across her face and run down her cheeks to join the cum already matting her raven black hair. With her throat abused by choking and fucking, she couldn't swallow the rest of the sperm in her mouth. A creamy film covered her teeth, sank into her gums, and ran down and pooled once again at the back of her mouth and throat until she choked and coughed.

Closing her eyes against the assault of the overhead light, she let darkness sweep over her once again with only a single fleeting thought. A single hope, that this time there wouldn't be any dreams, no movie real memories, and just maybe she wouldn't have to wake up to this nightmare again...

——(!)——

February 18, 2008

Two months earlier

Nostalgia swept over Charlene as she drove down old country roads with massive fir trees and fields and mountain scenery. Occasionally the scenery changed to long sprawling roadside farms and fields, and she stopped a few times to look at the horses. A few miles later, she stopped for an elk several hundred yards off the road and tried to take a picture of it with her phone camera. Her last stop was to snap a quick close-up of a mountain goat that had wandered down out of the hills and decided to walk down the middle of the road.

Six o'clock that morning, she left for work as usual after kissing Jason goodbye. Once she arrived at work, she informed Donald she would need the day off. She never asked for time off outside of vacation time, so she figured he shouldn't have an issue with it. When he asked why, she answered home vaguely that it was women's issues. He nodded and said he would have Silvia cover her desk while she was gone and wished her well with a hope that she was fine and that he would see her tomorrow.

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,179 Followers