Family Garden Ch. 40-41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Charlie," Gabriella gushed, finally standing up and coming around the table and wrapping her in a shaking, tearful hug of her own!

"So how is this going to work," Porsche asked, "Since me and Gabriella are way out here in the boonies, and we have the children to care for?"

"Good question," She purred mischievously as she began expanding on the details, "So I will be leaving my car at a rideshare location near the house. Each of you starting today with Sable, will stay with Jason for the week, Monday afternoon thru Friday morning. I will come home Friday evenings and leave Monday mornings. You all have to simulate going to work, which won't be hard for Sable and Larissa since they have jobs. However, I have a gym membership that you two can use during the day when it is your turn..."

Gabriella and Porsche both stared at her for a long time before Porsche finally voiced the question that was plaguing them, "Why are you doing this Charlie? Why us? Why now?"

Her smile faltered as she thought of her reply, "Because...Gabby, you were always more of a mother to me than mom ever was. Because, what I did to you was cruel and traitorous, and not representative of how much I love you or owe you for the unconditional love you gave me, and because blood is thicker than water. I rather share my man with my sisters whom I love, and love me in return, than lose my man to some flighty no-name woman because I wasn't there!"

Gabby and Porsche nodded that they understood, and she spent the rest of the day talking with them, ironing out the plan, before she left.

Driving home was now driving to the company suite, and once she arrived she settled in, looked around her new apartment for the next ten years and took a bath before the phone rang and she needed to get ready to go out with Randal...