Family Garden Ch. 48

Story Info
Volume 05: Rewind.
4.2k words
4.68
9.1k
8
2

Part 25 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,156 Followers

Chapter 48 - The Provocations of the First Wife

April 1, 1990

"Porsche!"

"Sable!"

"Larissa!"

"Charlie!"

"Jason!" Gabriella shrieked in a near panic at six a.m. Sunday morning!

Jason had spent the night sleeping between Charlene and Sable, or at least trying to. Hayden and Heather had taken turns keeping them all up with colic and nursing. At some point in the early morning Porsche and Gabriella came in and relieved them, much to their relief. Both sisters had smiled kindly and kissed Jason as they left with the babies, and then much to his chagrin, Heather and Hayden quieted down and they didn't hear anything else until Jason's heart nearly leapt out of his chest at Gabriella's shrill call to wake up!

Charlene sat up in bed with a strangle gasp as he rolled over her and ran for the bedroom door. Sable, on the other side of the bed, pushed herself to sit up to be supported by one elbow as she used her other hand to wipe the sleep from her eyes.

Despite their early morning dishevelment, both Charlene and Sable looked beautiful and radiant. Their skin was a dark luscious taupe-brown, and their hair was a healthy glossy black. Constant breastfeeding kept Charlene's breasts milk engorged Js, and Sable's were quickly catching up since getting pregnant four months ago. Charlene's post pregnancy belly was quickly shrinking and flattening back out from all of her hard work with Porsche and Gabriella preparing the gardens for spring planting. Simultaneously Sables's belly was growing into a large round mountain that obscured her newly enlarged E-cup breasts that were suddenly revealed when Jason tore the covers off her in his haste to run to Gabriella's aid.

Sable looked over at her twin sister and asked in a hushed whisper only they heard, "So when are you going to get pregnant again?"

Charlene cut her eyes from Jason's marvelously naked backside to Sable as she answered with a shrug, "At my last gynecological visit the doctor said that I've healed splendidly, but we won't know if I can get pregnant or even carry a baby to full term until I do..."

Looking back at Jason she mused, "Honestly, I don't know. I haven't been trying not to. I just haven't gotten pregnant yet."

"Maybe it's just too soon," Sable offered to comfort Charlene.

Charlene smiled and looked down at her own belly as she sighed, "I never tried to not get pregnant at any time while I was with Jason. Not the first night I made love to him, and not one time ever after, and it was only after almost four years and countless times having sex with him, and as it turns out, Calvin, that I finally got pregnant. If it takes standing on my head, while he fucks me, to get me pregnant again, I will do it! So help me god, I will have Jason Galdren's babies this time around!"

Sable nodded her head. She had heard the full unedited version of Charlie's coma dream turned nightmare. She knew everything that Charlie did and didn't do, and she smiled at her sister and put her hand on Charlie's in a show of support. Whether her dream was a premonition or not, she was proud of the actions Charlie was taking to keep from making the same mistakes again.

Jason only slowed down to grab the door handle and fling it open before darting into the hallway. Porsche was opening her door while Gabriella was just crowning the top of the steps leading to the second floor. The door to Sable and Larissa's room swung open and Larissa stepped out into the hallway, and all three women looked at him with mixed expressions of shock and amusement.

"Oh fuck! Dude! Put some clothes on!" Tobin cried from down the walkway behind him.

Gabriella, Porsche, and Larissa all burst into laughter, but it was Gabriella that quickly waddled over in her white linen nightgown and pressed a large pregnant belly into him as she leaned in and kissed him. Where Sable's pregnancy looked to be appropriately five months along, Gabriella looked like she was already full term, and as far as they knew she had only gotten pregnant a day or two before Sable and Larissa. Porsche and Larissa were in no better states, both of them rubbed bellies that were only marginally smaller than Gabriella's.

Walking around Jason, Gabriella shooed Tobin back into his room as she moved to block her husband's nudity from being seen by her younger brothers, and the rest of her younger sisters as they all started coming out to see what the commotion was all about. Porsche and Larissa shook their heads but moved as one to help as they led Jason back to his and Charlene's bedroom.

"What were you screaming for?" Jason asked once they were inside and Gabriella closed the door behind them, "You scared me to death! I thought you had gone into labor..."

"Hopefully that is still a few months away," Gabriella purred as she rubbed her gravid belly, "And, I am sorry for sounding so... panicked. However, mother is coming home for a visit."

"Mom?" Larissa gasped.

"Really?" Sable hollered indignantly, "She hasn't come by to even visit in nearly a year. She didn't even bother when we told her about Charlene and Jason moving in!"

"That's true," Porsche agreed with a nod as she rubbed her belly nervously, "So why is she coming out to visit now?"

"She didn't say," Gabriella answered with a shake of her head and a worried expression until Jason walked up to her and wrapped her in a hug.

"It's okay. It will be alright. She's your mother," Jason whispered as he leaned in and kissed her neck as she wrapped her arms around him and squeezed until her massive breasts were bulging out the sides between them. When her anxiety finally subsided Jason relaxed his hug and asked, "So you just tell us what you need my love and we will make it happen."

Gabriella nodded her head into his shoulder and whispered, "Thank you."

Stepping away she looked from Jason to Charlene and then to Porsche, Larissa, and then to Sable who was still lying on the bed. With a more confident smile she started divvying out instructions, "What I really need help with is cleaning the house from top to bottom. I don't want mom coming home and thinking we are living in squalor. Porsche and I will start at the kitchen if Charlene will attack the living room. Sable can vacuum, and Larissa can wrangle the kids into cleaning their rooms and the bathrooms."

"What do you want me to do," Jason asked.

"I would love you to eternity if you would mow the lawn, and check the outside of the house for any issues you can see that need repairs," Gabriella purred sweetly.

Everyone nodded, and then Gabriella, Porsche, and Larissa left to get dressed while Jason, Charlene, and Sable found their own work clothes and dressed. As Sable was walking by Jason she slapped his ass and purred, "You own me a good fuck after we get done with chores since we didn't get to this morning!"

"Me too!" Charlene added in agreement as she sauntered over and leaned in and grabbed him by the cock and balls as she proffered her plump mouth for a kiss.

Chuckling, he leaned in and kissed her well and deep before withdrawing and promising, "You have my word, the sun will not set before I well and truly satisfy my ladies."

"Okay," Sable retorted in an unsure teasing tone, "I am going to hold you to that promise...," and then she disappeared out the bedroom door.

Charlene giggled as she followed her sister leaving Jason to grin and shake his head as he closed the door behind them...

----(!)----

With the whole family working together, cleaning the house took only a couple of hours to complete. The yard work took a bit longer and so Porsche sent Tobin and Ruel out to assist Jason with the home repairs.

Fornasia Korrapati pulled into the driveway while Tobin was cutting the bottom limbs out of some of the yard trees, Ruel was trimming the hedges around the house, and Jason had found a new package of shingles and was on the roof making a few repairs where windstorms and years of snow had taken their toll. It made him nervous when she stepped out of her car and calmly looked around and observed Tobin and Ruel before her gaze stopped and lingered on him. He could feel her judgment like a palpable hand trying to smash him into the roof.

He sighed with relief when she finally hitched her purse and walked inside. He didn't move his head, but he did look up and watch her. He couldn't help but wonder if she was trying to sway her hips so sensually on purpose, or was it her natural gate?

Fornasia was thirty-six years old. For most twenty-two year old young men like himself she would have been out of his league, or too old, but not so for him. He found her maturity as intoxicating as premium red wine metaphorically speaking, in actuality he was more a scotch fan. He liked the fuller, womanly breadth of her hips, the jiggle of her copiously thick ass, and bounce and sway of breasts so large and full they fell more than halfway to her navel, and they made her waist look absolutely tiny!

She was too far away for him to see her face, but then he didn't need to. He knew what she looked like, an amalgam of all her daughters. They inherited their beauty from her, she was the original, the rose in full bloom where even Gabriella and Porsche where made to look like freshly budding roses just beginning their bloom. Just before she disappeared beneath the eve of the roof she looked up and her dark brown eyes met his and she smirked, and he knew he had been caught staring.

"Hurry up and finish Jason Galdren," Fornasia purred seductively, "I have business I need to discuss with you."

"Yes ma'am," He replied quickly before resuming his work and hurrying to finish it up.

Once off the roof, he carried the ladder and tools to the shed in the back and put them away. As he was walking back to the house he was intercepted by Tobin and Ruel who were both talking quietly as they approached.

"Jason," Ruel called out once they were within a few feet, "We aren't going back inside. Whatever is going on, we don't want to get caught up in the fallout of what mom is planning for you and Charlene."

"Okay," Jason answered neutrally, but felt his anxiety surge in response to their dire prediction. Trying to hold it together, he held his voice firm as he asked, "Then what are you two going to be up to then?"

"Well, that's the thing," Tobin replied and gave a shrug as he looked at his brother, "We've been meaning to ask your father, but he isn't around much..."

"Ask him what?" Jason asked, his voice firm and his attention laser focused now that his family was involved.

Tobin gulped audibly, and so Ruel took over again, "So we've overheard a few conversations recently between you and our sisters about how you are the Cultivator of your Family's Garden. And well, we pretty much understand what that means. You as the oldest son have the responsibility of making your sisters into women, so to speak."

"So to speak," Jason nodded in agreement.

"So you are the head of your family's household," Tobin confirmed.

"I am," Jason answered.

Ruel and Tobin exchanged confirming nods, and then Ruel continued, "Then we wish to ask for your permission to date your younger sisters, Holly and Laramie, and we request to purchase their virginity with a vow."

"A vow?" Jason asked as his brows furrowed in confusion. He hadn't ever heard anything like this.

"Yes," Tobin answered with a nod, "We vow that we will not lay with your sisters until, and unless, we marry them. In that way we will not defile your sisters or bring shame upon your family or them individually. In like manner, you also will not take their virginity and make them women. With this covenant, we purchase the right to have our wives virginity if we marry them, and if not, then your sisters will still be unsullied and you can do with them as you deem appropriate."

"I... find your proposal acceptable," Jason answered after several seconds of thought, and then he smiled and offered his hand to them to shake.

They took it and gave him a firm handshake before he asked, "So, which of you will be courting Holly and which Laramie?"

Ruel was the first to answer, "We both go to school and are in the same grade as Laramie. Holly is a senior and will be graduating this year, but before that we have all been riding the bus and walking home together. I know she's a little older than me, but I am in love with Holly. We've been talking, and well, she said I needed to talk to you or your dad before she would go out with me."

"Likewise with me," Tobin continued as soon as Ruel took a breath, "I have been in love with Laramie since grade school. Ruel knows this which is why he never pursued her. Just recently we have started becoming really close, and well, before she would officially go out with me she also said I had to talk to you or her father."

"I see," Jason chuckled and shook his head as he thought of himself and his love for Gabriella and then later Charlene, "I was only a year older than you two when Charlene and I became an item. And yes, we had lots of sex before we got married, but I wouldn't recommend it to my sons and daughters and so I won't to you two either. There is a lot that can go wrong before you have a formal commitment, and yes I know that a lot can still go wrong even if you are married. However, that bond is an anchor, a safety rope tying you and your mate together, and it will save your relationship when bad things happen if you are willing to put the work into maintaining it and making it stronger."

Ruel and Tobin both nodded in agreement, but he could see that their eyes had glazed over, and suddenly he was the old man telling them things they either already knew, or they disagreed and but for the sake of wanting to date his sisters were indulging him. Stopping his preaching, he gave them both a smile before giving his blessing, "I can see you both know all this, and you have already made your own resolutions with yourselves and my sisters. So, go on and head over to my house and tell my mother everything that happened here as well. I truly hope that it all works out for you two."

"Thank you," They answered before quickly taking their leave and running off toward the Galdren farm to tell Holly and Laramie the good news.

Watching them run off, he looked past them and saw four feminine figures standing out in the garden with hoes in hand. He knew all four were Janice, Clair, Chastity, and Hannah and he knew that all four were staring back across the landscape at him.

His heart ached. He hadn't been over to visit them since he and Charlene moved out, and he missed them, and his babies desperately. He had to do something to resolve the issue of Calvin still being at home. He was twenty now and more than capable of moving out. It was as if Calvin were just trying to spite them all!

Lowering his head, he turned away from the four women that were his mother and sisters, but also every bit his wives as the five sisters he had taken as his own for the last five months. Turning to head inside the Korrapati house there Charlene, Gabriella, Sable, Larissa, Porsche, and Fornasia all were standing in the grass, on the steps, or on the porch. Charlie and Gabby were coming to meet him while the others waited, and above and behind them all Fornasia glared at him.

"Where are Ruel and Tobin running off to," Gabriella asked while Charlene asked simultaneously, "Honey, is something wrong?"

"No, it's nothing," Jason lied, but Charlene knew better.

Looking past him, she saw his mother and sisters standing out in the middle of their garden and she knew what was bothering him. Placing her hand on his bicep to comfort him, Jason gave her a thankful smile as Gabriella took his hand. Turning to her he answered her initial question, "Ruel and Tobin have asked permission to court Holly and Laramie.

Gabriella gasped and smiled as her free hand covered her mouth as she whispered, "Really?"

"That is where they are going now," Jason added with a chuckle and took Charlene's hand and led his two first Korrapati loves back toward the house, "Plus they didn't want to get caught up in whatever is going on here."

"That's probably for the best," Gabriella whispered as they walked.

"Yeah, mom is fit to be tied," Charlene agreed, "She is not happy that you got all five of us pregnant rapid-fire like this, but I think there is something else that is really the burr in her panties."

"Well, whatever it is. She pays the bills here," Gabriella whispered, "So we have to adhere to whatever it is she wants, or else she could just leave us on our own with no financial support at all."

"If you're going to talk about me," Fornasia hollered bitterly as they drew closer, "Then at least have the decency to say it to my face!"

Jason could see that she was upset, hurt by their perceived lack of respect for her, and he knew what he needed to do to calm her and reassure her of their love and gratitude for everything she does to provide for them. Squashing his nervousness, he forced a smile and climbed the steps to the porch. He let go of Gabriella and Charlene's hands and in three quick strides walked right up to Fornasia and wrapped her in a tight hug!

She was stiff at first, and taken aback, but he just held firm. He squeezed her so tight that he could feel her breathing expand her overly abundant breasts so that they smashed between them until they were in danger of popping the seams of her dress and spilling out. His hands started at her back, but as he lowered his head into her shoulder and her hair as her scent filled his nostrils, they slipped further and further down until he could almost wrap his arms around her tiny waist twice! And still, he hugged her tighter until he felt her arms finally slip around his waist and she lowered her head down on his chest.

"Thank you," He whispered into her hair just below her ear, "Thank you for moving here. Thank you for having five beautiful, intelligent, loving daughters. I love them so much! And, thank you for everything you do to make this life possible for us..."

"I... I...," Fornasia started and stopped several times before she tilted her head up and he could feel her lips caressing his neck, "You're welcome... Oh goddess, you smell like your father!"

"My father," He asked.

"Yes. Goddess! It's unfair for you, a mere boy, to have this effect on me!" She purred as her caress turned into a kiss that slowly crawled upward until she found the corner of his jaw and began suckling.

"Maybe we should go inside," He suggested.

"No, maybe we should go to my room," She countered as she pushed herself away and took his hand.

He looked back at Charlene and Gabriella for assistance, but they were all as shocked as he was. Everyone marched back inside the house and followed Fornasia as she led Jason upstairs and to the end of the hallway to her large master bedroom. The french doors swung wide open as she quickly unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor.

Standing in the center of her room in only her bra, silk panties, garter belt, thigh-highs, and five inch black heels, she started tearing Jason's clothes off as she purred, "Come on boy... Show me what you got! It must be good since you've cast a spell over five of my daughters, and impregnated them all!"

It was Sable that responded, "You think we love him because he cast a spell on us? You are wrong mother!"

"We love him because he is here with us, and for us, and loving us everyday," Larissa added as they walked up and began helping undress Jason.

Then Gabriella moved in to help too as she added her two cents, "Porsche and I have loved Jason for the last six years, and so has Charlene!"

"We all love Jason," Charlene finished and we have all given him our vows of fidelity, "In every way that matters, we are his wives now mother. So please accept that!"

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,156 Followers
12