Family Garden Ch. 48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We shall see daughters," Fornasia growled ferally in her own sexual heat as she pushed her panties down and crawled onto the bed. Laying down she spread her legs revealing a completely shaven pussy that opened up to reveal beautiful wet, pink, vulva and labia petals that unfurled like a pink rose, "I guess we shall see if what is good enough for my daughters is good enough for me!"

"Go get her stud," Sable grumbled as she slapped his ass.

Jason looked from her to Charlene who was smiling and gave him a nod of permission.

"Wait!" Gabriella cried in protest, "We all had to give our marriage vows before he took us to bed as his wives. It is only fair that you must do the same mother!"

"That's right," Porsche agreed, "You can't just come in here and fuck our husband like he is some 'John' right in front of us!"

"If you want our husband," Larissa finished, "Then you must marry him, mother, just like we did..."

Fornasia looked up through her sprawled legs at her daughters with a mixture of shock and amazement, and then she laughed! She howled in delight as she wiped tears away from her eyes and flipped around to sit on her knees and heels. Pointing to Charlene she asked, "Would you be a darling and go down and fetch my purse?"

Charlene blinked in confusion, and then did as requested. When she opened the door she found Lorraine and Nanieve with their ears pressed against the door while the other young children waited for a report.

"What are you all doing!" She asked in surprise, "Aren't you supposed to be watching Heather and Hayden for me?"

"But we just wanted to know if mother is going to send you and Jason away," Lorraine explained pitifully.

"Go on back to your rooms," Charlene commanded as she pointed down the hallway, "And I promise you, Jason and I aren't going anywhere!"

Reassured, Fornasia's youngest children ran back to their rooms and left Charlene to her task. It took only a few minutes to walk downstairs and then come back with her mother's purse. When she returned everyone was still standing or sitting as she left them, though Fornasia looked much calmer, and for some reason smug. Walking up to her mother's bed, she held out her purse.

With a smirk Fornasia took her purse and opened it. Pulling out a manila envelope heavy with papers inside, she handed it to Charlene.

Opening it, she carefully scanned through the documents. As she progressed through the three-quarter inch thick stack of papers, her eyes opened wider, and wider, until finally her legs lost their strength and she fell unceremoniously to the floor. She let her hands fall into her lap and she just stared at the legal documents as tears trailed down her cheeks, her shoulders slumped, and she shuddered as she cried.

"What has happened," Gabriella asked as she rushed over and knelt down beside Charlene and took the papers out of her hands.

"I... wouldn't have believed it unless I saw it with my own eyes," Charlene whispered.

As Gabriella started thumbing through the paperwork Charlene explained, "It is a partnership agreement tied to a family marriage alliance between Connor Galdren and Fornasia Korrapati, marrying her to Jason seven years ago when we first moved here."

The room was filled with palpable shock as Gabriella, Porsche, Larissa, and Sable all gasped as Charlene continued, "The betrothal began immediately upon mother moving into this house which is owned by Galdren Gardens Family Farm. The marriage was finalized on August 1, 1983 on Jason's birthday."

"Mother's been married to Jason longer than any of us," Gabriella hissed.

"Her marriage also supersedes and nullifies Charlene's marriage," Porsche intone miserably.

"That's right," Fornasia chuckled as she laid back and spread her legs, "and all Jason must do to finalize our marriage is consummate it with me."

12