Family Garden Ch. 50

Story Info
Volume 05: Rewind.
4.4k words
4.57
8.1k
10
3

Part 27 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,179 Followers

Chapter 50 - Breakfast, Talk, and Babies!

May 21, 1990

"So how is Charlene doing?" Jason asked Fornasia who was bent over the stove cooking breakfast for the family with Beatrice by her side while Lorraine and Nanieve worked on making coffee, orange juice, and toast.

Gabriella and Porsche would have been busy preparing the meal as they always insisted on doing, but they along with Larissa were put on full bed rest by Doctor Olivia Girard, Fornasia's private obstetrician and midwife. She called Olivia to come and give her pregnant daughters prenatal checkups six weeks ago, and she confirmed that Gabriella and Larissa were pregnant with triplets, Sable was carrying just a single baby, and Porsche was pregnant with quadruplets. She also put them on immediate restrictions. She considered all three pregnancies high risk, and even though they wanted to give birth at home she overruled them. Then this last week Olivia put them on full bed rest.

He also missed Charlene and Sable fiercely, but understood that Fornasia wanted to be, needed to be, here with him and her children. She was only able to do so because after a long talk between Charlene and Fornasia about the fate of 'the Volton', Charlene accepted her mother's offer to become the heir to the Korrapati kingdom of sex and vise. The following week Fornasia took Charlene along with Heather and Hayden since she couldn't leave the babies, and Sable as well to be the nanny to her apartment in Seattle, and for the next month she trained Charlene to be her steward so she could take time off to be with the family.

It was also decided that Sable and Larissa would get the same training as well, but right now with they're pregnancies and Charlene needing a babysitter, it was also decided to postpone their training until fall. As for Gabriella and Porsche, though they had a strong motherly instinct, their personalities were not mercenary enough for the profession. Hence, they wouldn't train to run or inherit any part of 'the Volton'. They were instead Fornasia's domestic stewards, which was a responsibility they had already been performing for the last seven years.

"Charlene constantly astounds me," Fornasia chuckled and shook her head in disbelief, "She picks everything up the first time she is shown what to do, and she is incredibly intuitive about everything else. She's as sharp as a tac, no, sharper! She is absolutely, mind numbingly, meticulous when she needs to be. She's as charming and energetic as any seductress I've ever known, even me," She stopped to think about what she said and then looked over at Jason to see if she had upset him. He sat there smiling, confident in his wife's prowess and fidelity, and so she continued, "She can read a room, or just a single person, and in an instant know exactly how to stroke their egos to gain the result she, or more pointedly, I want. I dare say that she is the very personification of everything the Korrapati dynasty has ever aspired to be..."

"And what is that," Jason asked just before taking a sip of his coffee.

Fornasia's smile was filled with pride when she looked over at him and answered, "It is said in most patriarchal societies the family unit is exemplified as a "body", and the man as the "head" of the household. Most women throughout history want a husband and children, but then after getting what they want they spend their entire marriage fighting their husband for "headship". We as the female gender fail to grasp that if the man is the head, then the woman is the "neck"! Let men have their "headship", let them have the responsibility for the decision making. We however as the "neck" have the ability to point the "head" at what we want! Korrapati women have always prided themselves in our beauty. However that is just a tool of persuasion, our true pride is in our intelligence, our cunning, and our charm to turn any "head" we want toward an outcome beneficial to us. Prostitution was never about the sex, it was only ever a means to an end. A tool which we apply to devastating effect to attain the aforementioned desired result."

"How so," Jason asked as he leaned forward and listened in rapt interest. Her confession left him feeling confused about her confrontation with him and her daughters a month ago. Was Fornasia just really bad at her craft? They had seen through it so easily, or did she achieve the result she truly wanted from the beginning?

Fornasia stopped stirring the eggs and cupped her chin with her free hand as she thought about the question. Cutting her eyes to evaluate Jason, she wondered if he could handle the truths he was asking to know, and of course, if she told him the secrets of her profession she was going to be at a disadvantage. Then again, seeing the love in his eyes as he ogled her, maybe not so much of a disadvantage.

"Well, for one thing," She purred with a mysterious smile, "Very few men can refuse the charms of a beautiful woman, and still far fewer can refuse a trained professional. Our art of seduction... is... very hypnotic... to a weak mind, and the desires of the flesh are one of the most potent motivators in the world. So, when you hide an incredibly intelligent mind behind the eyes of a beautiful woman, she can achieve a great many things through the art of her persuasion, and every man that falls under her thrall will love her while giving everything he has to her."

"So why dive back into that world when, as you said before, my father pulled you out of it," Jason asked as he watched her body bounce and jiggle as she worked.

"Because it's a different world when you are the master and not the slave," She answered as she used tongs to flip sizzling bacon in another skillet.

"So instead of being a puppet on your mother's strings you became the puppeteer," Jason mused as he stared at her lush buttocks as he asked, "So why get pregnant? It seems disadvantageous..."

"Really? You think so?" Fornasia replied with a husky chuckle, "For one thing: It is just a hazard of the business. Especially if the client is paying for raw sex. And second: You tell me, if you were rich beyond your wildest dreams and an offer was made to you that you could impregnate any beautiful young woman you wanted, or even a young girl. There would be no consequences at all, and all you had to do was pay a small fee of a few million dollars. Would you do it?"

"I like my women mature, but I see what you mean," He answered as he moved his gaze from Fornasia's ass to her vast plump breasts that seemed to bounce and jiggle every time she moved.

"It is just the hook though," Fornasia explained as she waved her spatula in the air above the stove, "You see, once the client has been caught on this... "fishhook"... then the Korrapati women let the line out. The fish never knows he's been caught, that is, until the day comes that their power and influence are needed, and then that fish is reeled in. Whomever the person might be, they more than likely would hate to have the details of their promiscuity revealed to the world, much less the fact that they paid to get a prostitute pregnant and have a bastard child."

"Sounds dangerous," Jason mumbled as he shook his head, "Blackmail only works if the person you're dealing with cares about their reputation. If they don't, or if they're too powerful, then I would think that it could easily backfire and then all of a sudden your fish becomes a shark and the fisherman, or should I say fisherwoman, becomes dinner."

"Truer words have never been spoken," Fornasia agreed with an adamant nod before tracing a line across her throat with the spatula like it was a knife, "The Korrapati clan has nearly been wiped out and had to go into hiding on a number of occasions when a Matriarch miscalculated her influence over a client. That is why I started a club instead of a brothel. It still caters to fleshly desires, and yes requests are made for raw sex and impregnation fantasies, however in those instances I act only as a mediator. I put up a request on our bulletinboard and the client must wait for a volunteer. Once one is found, the price is negotiated, and when the female gets pregnant, the client gets what he wants, the prostitute is paid, and I get my commission."

"What happens if the man refuses to pay," Jason asked.

Fornasia shook her head, "The quest isn't even entertained until the client pays the mediation fee in full, and then later he must also pay the agreed upon price upfront to the mediator for getting the volunteer pregnant."

"What about the blackmail?"

"Hindsight does have its advantages. I am smart enough to know that it rarely works out in my favor, and it estranges the most wealthy clientele from continuing their patronage. So instead, discretion and loyalty is built into the club membership contracts right from the beginning. Every client becomes a member knowing from the beginning what is expected of him or her. Additionally, I am very discriminating about who I invite to be a member in the first place," Fornasia answered as she scooped the finished eggs onto a plate and handed it to Beatrice to set on the table before placing the bacon on another plate and coming to sit beside Jason, "Whether it is a drug lord, slave trader, politician, or even the chief of police, including the ladies that either work for me or join the club to live out theirs' or their husbands' fantasies, either way all of the club members know that the only way 'the Volton' thrives is in the shadows. So, if they wish to continue to live out their fantasies in a safe environment, then they must keep it a secret and protect their interests and mine from those that would destroy it all."

"I see... Is the chief of police actually a member of your club?" He asked in surprise.

Fornasia chuckled as she answered, "Your hair would turn white if you knew just how prolific it is for politicians and law enforcement personnel to participate in the same vices they prosecute and persecute regular citizens for on a daily basis. As long as you have money, enfluence, or authority; a person can do almost anything they want... and they do."

"Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely," Jason mumbled as he shook his head at the hypocrisy of the system, and the danger that he suddenly felt surrounded him and his family. Taking a disgruntled bite of his eggs he swallowed them down before asking the question that really plagued him the most, "So, you aren't participating in the prostitution, and you aren't making Charlene, Sable, or Larissa do so either, right?"

"No," Fornasia answered simply as she waved her fork over her food. She had known that this conversation would come up eventually, and she had patiently waited until Jason felt comfortable, or more to point, uncomfortable enough to talk about it, "Like I said there are benefits to being the master and not the slave, and those same benefits apply to the Madam's heirs as well. At this point all I do, all we do, is mediate the chaos and take our commission. We don't participate in it."

"Okay then," Jason mumbled just before stuffing some bacon into his mouth and chomping down. Across the table he watched eleven year old Lorraine and Nanieve, seven year old Llewin and Beatrice, and finally three year old Jasmine and Rachelle eat. Even though he was only eleven years older than Lorraine and Nanieve, he still was beginning to feel like he was their father.

Lorraine and Nanieve were the lightest in skin coloring of all Fornasia's minor children. They were a mocha-ivory color perfectly in the middle of the mother's dark taupe-brown and their unnamed Japanese father's ivory skin color. Their eyes were as black as onyx, and their hair was glossy black and bone straight.

Llewyn and Beatrice, and Jasmine and Rachelle were his father's children with Fornasia, so they looked like they could have been his. Which made it really easy to connect with them and to feel like they were his. It gave him hope for what children with Charlene, Sable, Larissa, Gabriella, Porsche, and eventually Fornasia might look like. They were much different from their older brothers and sisters. Llewyn and Beatrice were fraternal twins and so they didn't look identical like Jasmine and Rachelle, however they both had their mother's dark taupe-brown skin. Llewyn's eyes were blue, and Beatrice's were a multi-colored hazel with blue, green, gold, and brown. Their last exotic feature was their hair, it was red, Llewyns was more of a bronze while Beatrices was a copper.

The babies, Jasmine and Rachelle were the only ones of Fornasia's children to have mocha skin with freckles across the bridge of their noses, across their shoulders, down their backs, and down their legs. Their hair was a dark cherry red that was almost black, and their eyes were a stunning burgundy brown.

Turning back to Fornasia, a thought suddenly occurred to him and he asked, "You don't prostitute minors do you?"

Fornasia looked up from her food in shock, then cut her eyes to look at her daughters sitting across the table. She swallowed her food and then answered, "Everyone has their line they won't cross. I have ten daughters and three sons. I also know what it was like to have a mother that had not a second thought before auctioning my virginity! So no, I do not traffic children in any manner..."

"Moooooommmmmm!" Larissa screamed!

Jason bolted out of his chair and ran as hard as he could. Grunts and gasps were coming from the upstairs bathroom. Flying up to the second level, he saw Gabriella and Porsche fearfully waddling out the doors of their rooms as he slammed his palms into the door flinging it open!

Larissa was standing naked in a bathtub filled with pink water as blood and embryonic fluid streamed down her inner thighs.

"Jason!" She cried as she threw out her hands to her lover so he could help her out of the tub, "I felt a gush, then a tightness in my belly, and then my ass felt like it just blew off!"

"Oh goddess!" Fornasia hissed only a few seconds later. Jason hadn't heard her in his haste to run to Larissa's aid, but she must have been hot on his heels. Looking at her daughter in shock she gasped, "She's in labor! Hurry get her to bed while I call the doctor!"

Jason nodded as he wrapped his arm around Larissa's waist and guided her out of the bathroom.

"Argh," Gabriella groaned as she suddenly clutched her belly and there was a tinkling noise as her water broke.

Turning to look at Gabriella and Porsche with a wild expression, Fornasia ran to aid Gabby as she chastised, "What are you doing out of bed? Oh my goddess, you can't be going into labor too!"

"Oh my, I don't feel well either," Porsche moaned as she clutched her belly and turned to waddle back to bed. But even as she turned toward her room she called back over her shoulder, "I think my water just broke. Mama, hurry and get the midwife out here or Jason is going to be delivering his own babies!"

Jason could hear Fornasia running downstairs and then nearly yelling into the telephone for the midwife to come as soon as possible. In the meantime Jason picked Larissa up and carried her to her bed. She stayed there for all of a minute. Looking up at Jason she asked, "Can you go get a few towels and put them on the floor, and then help me squat?"

Nodding, he did as she asked and then helped her stand on the towels. She groaned as contractions wracked her belly then all of a sudden she put her hands down between her legs and when she brought them back up they were covered in blood and there was a baby in them!

The midwife didn't make it in time to deliver Larissa's three baby girls. Fornasia came in and had the presence of mind to tie a string on each baby's wrist for their order of birth, and she noted the times as well. Once the midwife finally showed up and did all the doctor stuff like weighing and measuring and such, Jason helped Larissa back into bed. He gave her a kiss on the head for all of her hard work as she smiled weakly in return.

"My first born will be named Eleanor," She whispered.

Jason laughed as he shook his head and informed her, "You know that I already have a daughter with my mother with that name, right?"

"I don't care," Larissa retorted petulantly, "I have always liked the name, so you're just going to have to get used to it!"

"Okay okay," He chuckled and held his hand out in surrender.

"Our second daughter is Ruth," Larissa continued as she looked over at the babies with a look of love that can only be given from a mother, "and our third child's name is Adaline."

"Those are good names," Jason answered, then leaned down and gave her a tender kiss before pulling away so that the midwife could check on Larissa.

Gabriella and Porsche weren't as lucky to have swift births. They both were in labor for the rest of the day and at one o'clock in the morning Gabriella gave birth to Kenner, Reagan, and George. Two hours later Porsche gave birth to London, Paris, India, and Asia.

----(!)----

May 26, 1990

The rest of the week passed by uneventfully by comparison. Jason found out that Fornasia could spontaneously lactate, which came in handy with ten newborns and only six breasts between the three sisters. Her extra pair of lactating breasts made it eight.

For that first week it seemed like all the babies did was eat, sleep, and poop. He had only one morning free all week, and he spent that running into town for groceries, supplies, and he bought ten gold infant necklaces with the babies' names engraved on them. Once he returned home, he gave each of his wives her baby presents.

"How do you like it?" He asked Gabriella as she ooh and awed over the gift.

"I love it," She answered, then immediately moved to put one on Kenner's wrist opposite of the string Fornasia had tied on him at birth, "It will help so much in keeping their names straight."

"My thoughts exactly," Jason chuckled.

A couple of days later Janice, Claire, Chastity, and Hannah knocked on the door. Fornasia and Jason answered it together.

"We heard that I have new grand babies in the world," Janice said with a hesitant smile before holding out her presents, "Ten is a mighty brood. So we came over to give our congratulations and presents..."

Jason could see that they feared he would reject them, and then he also saw that they brought Eleanor I, Sonnette, Danielle, and Theresa.

Fornasia took Janice's present, and Jason immediately charged in and wrapped her in a hug and kissed his mother as fiercely as he did any of his wifes! He held on to her, and squeezed her tight as her arms wrapped around his waist. Tears flowed freely from his eyes and wet his cheeks and hers. It was only after he withdrew for breath that he realized that she was crying as well. Fornasia quickly took Claire, Chastity, and Hannah's presents as Jason pulled away from Janice just in time to have his arms filled with Claire's tender embrace. Their mouths met in passionate hunger, and they didn't withdraw even for breath. With shuddering cries she kissed, and sucked, and nipped at Jason's mouth as she whispered, "Oh Jason! I have missed you so much! I love you so much!"

"I love you," He answered as she kissed her just as frantically.

Janice had to push Claire away because she wouldn't let go and give her sisters a turn.

"No! Please! Just a little longer," She begged, but Chastity was quick to step in and take her turn and after her, Hannah.

"Daddy," Eleanor I asked as she came around and hugged his leg, and then quickly Sonnette and Danielle hugged him as well, "Mama said you were hiding. Daddy have you been hiding over here all this time?"

Jason cried as he knelt down and kissed and hugged his girls. His heart hurt so much. He never would've thought it could hurt so much without it being ripped out of his chest. Kissing and hugging them over and over she answered, "I sure have. I am so sorry. I should have come over and played with you all more often... Oh god! I can't do this anymore!"

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,179 Followers
12