Family Garden Ch. 50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up at his mother and sisters, he cried, "I can't stand being so close and yet far away from you!"

"I know," Janice wailed as she shook her head, "We have to end this separation, but Calvin won't move out!"

"Why not," Fornasia asked suddenly as she took Janice's arm and beckoned her into the house. She led the way to the living room while Jason took six month old Theresa from Hannah and carried her as Danielle, Sonette, and Eleanor I clung to his pants. Claire, Chastity, and Hannah also wanted to cling to him, but there was just no way to walk and do so.

To make things as easy as possible, he sat on the couch. Claire immediately sat on his right side and picked up Sonnette, Chastity sat on his left with Danielle, and Hannah seeing all the good seats were taken quickly sat on his lap and picked up Eleanor I who was looking left out and dejected. Janice looked over at her son and daughters enviously, but Fornasia dragged her over to a loveseat and insisted on her attention.

"Now explain this problem you have with Calvin to me," Fornasia purred as she offered, "Maybe I will be able to help in some way."

"I thought Charlene told you," Jason said as he shook his head, "She told me that Calvin has been having sex with her since she started living with me almost seven years ago now. He pretended to be me under the cover of darkness. Charlene was so eager and willing to be intimate with me, she never questioned what was happening. Apparently, just before she want into labor she and Calvin were having sex. She was expecting me but I was putting the girls to bed. When he kissed her she knew instantly it wasn't me and confronted him. He admitted everything and taunted her with how long he had been having sex with her, and that Heather and Hayden are his, not mine..."

"I see," Fornasia mumbled as she mulled over the situation, and then asked, "So is Calvin still living at home? Is that why you moved in here?"

"Precisely," Jason answered with a nod.

"And why hasn't he been kicked out on his ass," Fornasia asked in barely contained outrage, "He fucking rapes my daughter for years and you're just letting him get a pass?"

"He is not," Janice replied defensively, "All of my daughters know what he has done, and to never be alone with him. However, I can't get in touch with Connor anymore. He won't return my phone calls, and Jason left instead of confronting Calvin and possibly killing him, and he won't listen to me at all!"

"What about calling the police?" Fornasia asked.

Janice laughed bitterly at that, "Can you imagine it? The police getting involved in all of the Galdren family affairs. If we accused Calvin of rape, then he might turn right around and accuse me, Connor, Claire, Chastity, or Jason of the same thing, as well as incest! Accusation or truth, can you imagine what it would be like if the police really started investigating our family? It would be disastrous. No! There is nothing I, or we, can do!"

"There is always something that can be done," Fornasia growled as she cupped her chin and thought about the problem, "What we need is a carrot..."

"Carrot?" Claire asked.

"Yes, something to entice him to leave on his own," Fornasia explained. She lent Janice's eyes and then panned over to Claire, Chastity, and Hannah before clearing her throat and apologizing, "I am truly sorry."

Everyone gave her a questioning look before she continued, "I just thought that your family incest was just some form of kink. But now, I see that it is love. True, meaningful, deep, love. You just happen to be in love with your brother or son, and he just happens to be in love with his sisters and mother..."

"Yes," Janice agreed as she squeezed Fornasia's hand as she gave her a knowing look, "We can never really control who we fall in love with, and who turns out to be the love of our life."

"I tell you what," Fornasia purred as she squeezed Janice's hands reassuringly, "I have some contacts in Seattle. I think I know the right carrot to dangle in front of Calvin to get him to move over there for a job. A very lucrative job that is right up his lane. Let me make some calls, and then tell Calvin to be expecting me Friday morning. If he accepts then he will have to pack and be ready to leave by Sunday when I go back to Seattle."

"Okay," Janice answered with a nod, already feeling more at ease.

"Good!" Fornasia chuckled as she cut her eyes from Janice to Jason with a playful smirk, "Then with that settled, why don't I show you up to my room so that... you and Jason may... play around... a little..."

12