Family Gathering Pt. 02

Story Info
Our Family Fun Continues, hope I get lucky too!
4.4k words
4.28
19.9k
14

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
randysue
randysue
61 Followers

Author's Comment and Notes: 'Thank you' for everyone's comments and suggestion, which I have endeavoured to take on board. YES! I am using full names rather than just their initial (sorry).

Please, if you have not read the first, previous chapter, it may help you understand the family dynamics ahead of this next episode.

Your comments good or bad are always most appreciated.

To say I was 'frozen to the spot' like a 'cat caught in the headlights' with time very much standing still, all these (and more) cliches would be an understatement. Up until then, that point, any 'sexy' fun was restricted to innuendo, or teasing (me watching impassively from a distance) as Tony and/or Sue and/or Becky playing to the audience ie me, without any actual 'sex' going on before my eyes, that was reserved for 'behind closed doors'.

So, yes where was I? Don't rightly recall if Becky hesitated, or even if anything was said between the 3 of them, such was my 'state', whatever. Becky got off the sofa a big smile on her face, my eyes fixed, or was that 'transfixed' on her tits, she knows how much I ogle her tits, as I say like a statue not moving as she got close, I remember smelling her aroused aroma, not saying a word but giving me a playful peck on the cheek, most definitely toying, playing with me in front of Tony and Sue. It was too much, male instinct kicking in, overtaking any control I had, putting my arm round her shoulders in what I thought was a gentlemanly thing to do, Becky's hand squeezed my ass cheek, as if 'egging me on' encouraging me, encouraging me to do what? I wasn't sure! Yes, I was up for it, but I knew my boundaries and I was holding back for fear of going too far, trying to remain in control of myself by being passive rather than enticed into doing something I would regret. A reminder here, that it has always been the case, and agreed that Sue can have her fun with whoever, but certainly Becky, and more recently Stella were off limits to me, as I know Becky has always been very adept at teasing her father-in-law.

Becky momentarily standing back to adjust her g string, fuck, she might as well have taken it off given the lack of cover, but perhaps the material was probably rubbing like cheese wire as it was buried between her labia and ass cheeks, Becky replied to a comment from Tony, not that I heard such was my concentration. Becky put 2/3 fingers to my mouth, moving them away before I could taste, but there was no mistaking her pussy aroma. Looking at me straight in the eyes, close within reach, cupping her tits one in each hand, working the nipples between 2 fingers. I got the impression she'd done such things before. Then lifting her tits up and towards my face, I just wanted to bury face in them, please. But no, asking or was she telling me 'You like these dad', quickly followed by 'like father like son'. This served to break my 'trance', I could not help but smile, hearing Tony and Sue chuckling as well.

Sue later told me, that at that point she felt sorry for me, being tormented, and that is why she got up and joined Becky and I. Well, it was inevitable that it was going to happen at some time, the moment I was dreading, in some ways a bit like what they call the 'elephant in the room ', there had been much talk, but now the time had come, the great 'reveal'. To me Sue had never looked sexier, more enticing, a cheeky if not evil grin on her face as she looked me straight in the eyes, at the same time asking Becky 'to give her a hand'. Between then divesting me of my shirt and trousers, me like a complete stupid idiot of a cuckold that I am just stood there as if frightened to move. Both girls standing back looking me over, before Sue ever the wife, telling me that 'I wouldn't be needing these' as she pulled down my boxers, leaving them around my ankles.

Becky encouraging me 'Go on Dad' indicating that I should step out of them. What a complete worthless pathetic plonker I must have looked, just standing there wearing my cock cage, and of course socks!!!! Don't you just hate those cheap porn videos when the guys, bulls, studs are fucking with their (white?) socks on!

OK, I'll show my age now, Becky went over to join Tony on the sofa, leaving Sue and I just standing there, but I felt as if the cavalry had rescued me from the onslaught of marauding Indians, well something like that anyway. She squeezed my bare ass cheeks before using her other hand to cup my caged cock and balls, this was not lost on Becky, as she sort of replicated this with her husband Tony doing the same under the cover of his trousers. Sue whispering that I should take my socks off, moving to the nearest chair to do so. Not really thinking straight, just doing exactly as I was told.

Still in a sitting position, Sue came nearer pulling me into her, my hands instinctively gabbing her bare ass cheeks under her dress, and in doing so stretching the hem up and around her waist sort of keeping the dress up and exposing her bare bum. Becky making a few crude comments. I was very very grateful and reassured, if that makes any sense, of having Sue right by my side, as if sharing my exposure if not humiliation, and yes being the cause of it too, do I really know what I'm talking about or meaning? NO S whispered, again asking or telling me 'going to bed?', or was it an 'offer', how the fuck did I know, what did I know anymore!

At that moment I sensed it was all about me, all eyes on me, waiting, expecting, looking for a, my reaction, having a bearing on what was going to happen next. I couldn't be sure this was exactly the case, but never the less it very much felt like it. What use would I be, what could I do all 'caged up'. Looking back, I made the right move, decision by picking up my clothes bidding them 'good night', not before Becky making sure she made the most of a, her good night kiss for 'Dad', it was not lost on Sue either. So near yet so far, her big TITS crushing naturally against my bare chest, me making every effort to make sure my hands were not tempted to feel her flesh OMFG, HELP!

It took me awhile to get to sleep even with the aid of all that alcohol. Thinking, mind in turmoil, running through the day, focusing on the last hour or so, Becky's TITS being so close yet so far. My embarrassment at being exposed naked with cage, going through extremes of emotions, at one point even thinking that it was not that bad after all. A view subsequently that has come further to mind, perhaps having got rid of the proverbial 'elephant in the room', broken through that barrier. Of course, I was also listening to every sound, movement from downstairs, wondering, imagining, thinking, if only wanking. Having finally got to sleep, I woke up in a daze seeing Sue naked climbing into bed, just about remembered her cuddling into the back of her, a hand reassuringly on my cage.

In the morning, any chance I, we had to chat before getting up was short lived, lots to do, although I did make the most of what Sue calls 'perving', just pure mauling, grabbing, squeezing, feeling and playing with any part I could get near or touch, kiss, lick or finger, she just lay there letting me have unrestricted access knowing full well, I had limited time. I just love her body, every fucked, sucked, penetrated, used part. But, I would have to wait to get my tongue in, up her pussy.

Saturday morning everyone did their own thing. Girls shopping! I had hoped that having some 'us' time, and was very pleased that Sue asked if we should 'go upstairs' mmmmm, DOWN boy. I learnt that last night Sue didn't come to bed until well gone midnight having as she put it 'stayed with Tony & Becky'. Later learning that meant in their bedroom!!!

The evening meal was again much work for me, it may be a strange comment but it gave me a sense of purpose, not being able to fuck!!! Afterwards Sue mentioned she was going to change into more relaxed attire stating the obvious when complaining how hot she was in in one of her new designer jumper, even though she was naked underneath. We all thought it a good idea to do likewise, and I was hoping to have some 'time' alone in the bedroom with my wife.

My balls aching from so much arousal without orgasm, I REALLY needed to make use of every opportunity to get some relief, if not desperately, certainly not far from it. Once in our bedroom, I asked Sue if she could unlock me, with that glint in her eye, said she would give it some thought, but I would need to be a 'good boy', but hey I HAD WAS, BEING A 'GOOD BOY', believe me at the moment I would have agreed to anything. We both ended up on the bed naked, OMFG she looked good, and tasted even better, perhaps being caged and so desperate somewhat tainted my judgement, but mmmmm, she was all moist hot and oh so edible, smelling of a hot sexy woman. Her nails making my flesh tingle with excitement particularly around my cage and scrotum, jerking my bum hoping she would tickle my ass, oooh mmm sooo good. Please!

We were both getting warmed up, me being a 'good boy', knowing not to ask again about being released, but living in hope. Sue was getting 'hot', gyrating her hips in response to my fingers. A knock at the door, I don't think I heard it the first time, anyway, Sue asked who it was, we could tell from the reply it was Becky, FUCK! To my utter surprise Sue told her to come in, causing me to grab the duvet to cover us up, but was thwarted by Sue who laughed, saying it was 'only Becky' and she saw everything last night, yeah too true! But she did have a point after last night in the lounge. I was impressed with how Sue acted like it was normal to be talking to our DiL whilst both of us were naked, and given the view from our bedroom door, Becky could not fail to see Sue's pussy, especially as Sue was either unaware or had her legs open on purpose! Bizarre, you could say. I loved my wife this way, in THIS type of mood.

If I didn't know any better' I thought it was a 'set up', Becky wanted Sue's advice on 'whether or not, was OK if she could wear her knew 'sexy' nightie that Tony had bought her for her birthday (what!!)'?

It just had to be asset up, she looked fucking fantastic in her new shortie nightie, her 36D's looked even bigger. Sue told her that whatever she felt comfortable in wearing would be fine 'after all we are all family'. Followed by asking me 'and, what do you think dear'. I felt my face reddening, bouncing off the inside of my cage. It was as if they could both tell, both looking at me, was it just me or were they both staring at my cage?

A short pause, then Sue told Becky 'I wanted releasing', nodding in the direction of my cage, I looked at Becky then at Sue, back to Becky, Sue then remarked 'only if he's a good boy', she can be such a fucking tease Becky staring straight at me prolonging my agony, humiliation a huge grin on her face, lifting her nightie FUCK her labia hanging loose swollen open and looking oh so juicy, a man could die for, prick teaser.

'OK' Becky said, another pause, then 'but, he better be good'.

Both girls laughed, 'oh he will be, he is' remarked Sue.

Becky came and sat at the bottom of the bed, Sue reaching into her bedside draw, and retrieved my cage key (not that I knew it was there, she normally has it elsewhere). The girls carried on chatting as I was released, after which Sue told me 'to go and have a shower, and to make sure you're clean', YES DEAR!

My cock felt so, so, so, so well, so good soaping 'it' to a rock hard erection, drying off, back to the bedroom, fuck, fuck fucking hell!!! Sue & Becky both naked enjoying each other as only ladies do, can. Taking the them a few seconds to realise I was standing there watching, drooling over these 2 girls 'getting it on', with me hiding a ball busting erection under my towel. Sue turning to me, 'Don't just stand come and join us, I promised Becky you'd be a good boy, now you've got to prove it'. I didn't really take it all in or listen to anything she said, I was already diving (well sort of) onto the bed. So fucking close to those 36Ds. Was I dreaming, in a trance, gone to heaven? NO, this is REALLY happening, isn't it?

The girls lying next to each other their legs entwined, hands exploring, in joining them on the bed, not really sure what I should do, YES of course I wanted 'to do everything and anything', but I know, knew my places, lying on the edge next to Sue adjusting her position to fondle, caress me with her one free hand whilst allowing Becky unrestricted access to her boobs and pussy. It microseconds for me to pull away from Sue's hand wanking my rock hard cock, I was desperate for release but not come too soon, which given the opportunity I usually do. Sue laughed, saying something to Becky. This was, well mad, surreal, a fantasy, dream, all or known of these, me somewhat dazed, shocked, in a trance, drugged again all or none lol. Struggling to take it all in, mesmerized, drunk on the whole horny, sexy, debauched scenario. Again, this was just cannot be happening, it isn't real. BUT IT WAS!

In moving away from Sue's cock wanking hand, allowed her to lie fully on her back, legs open, exchanging kisses with Becky as if it were the most natural thing in the world, had they done this before, just the 2 of them? Fuck, I love seeing Sue being pleasured by another guy, but this was entirely on another level (or was it just me being carried along in the heat of the moment). My wife enjoying being played with, allowing her tits, nipples and pussy to be enjoyed by another woman. My cock still rock hard fuck, this was good, but painful is was so rigid, have I ever been so 'hard' in my life. Sue & Becky talking quietly, softly to each other given the proximity of their faces it was difficult for me to hear, their giggles and smiles of pleasure, made me smile involuntarily too.

In taking in the whole thing, where did I look, stare, mmmmm everywhere, Sue's pussy, tits, nipples being tweaked, her opened mouth kissing, Becky's 36D's, am I, was I fixated, probably, FUCK. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, Becky moved from a semi lying position on the other side of Sue to me, kneeling up, mmmmmm her full tits now in clear view hanging unfettered, that certain movement, ooooh wobbling as she moved. I have always loved seeing wobbling, bouncing heavy big juicy tits. As she did so Becky looking over to, at me, an even bigger grin on her face, looking at me then at Sue, then again at me before casting her eyes down, towards Sue's pussy. I got the message. As Becky then moved her one hand more into S's pussy 'forcing' her to open her legs wider. Sue reciprocating by feeling Becky's boobs, one in each hand, mmmm lucky Sue. Please, please, please.

Acting very tentatively, I gently moved down my side the bed, kneeling and part crawling, initially joining Becky's hand/fingers enjoying Sue's pussy, feeling strange dare I say a little nervous at actually touching Becky, if only it were her massive mammaries all open and exposed to my lustful and lusting gaze, but no. We both as if 'tearing Sue's pussy open but ever so delicately, gently, then Becky's hand grabbed mine indicating for me to take over, the position of hers, looking up for further guidance, she nodded her head. Kneeling at the side, I had a great view of everyone and everything, Sue's pussy, mauled tits, tweaked nipples, the girls kissing, tongues too, Becky's TITS mmmm, Sue giving them a good 'grab', it gave me time to take a better, longer and close look at Becky's naked body, flesh, trimmed and shaved pubes, glimpse of her labia. The musky scent of sex, girl sex, pure sex.

It would have been good to say that Becky and I worked as a team, but we didn't, I just could not resist getting into my 'usual', regular and enjoyable position, that of my mouth, nose, tongue buried in S's pussy, ha! only on this occasion no spunk deposits, fresh creampie to eat. Sue trying to grind hips into my face, so juicy. Aware of movement above me, seeing OMFG, Becky kneeling up, her ass cheeks looking so edible, moving herself towards the headboard so pointedly, and carefully, was she taking her time for my benefit, or as a means of teasing Sue? I had such a great view of her now swollen, glistening juicy pussy lips hanging down, as she straddled, lowered herself, them down over Sue's face, mouth, nose. Fuck, do I know that feeling, position so so well, NO not with Becky, but regularly when Sue does exactly the same thing to me, usually with her fully loaded pussy. Too much, this is too much. MORE, MORE, please.

Thinking about it, anyone with a camera and 'bird eye' view, me grabbing, holding on to S's legs, bum cheeks as if my life depended on it, pulling myself further into her, at the same time S grabbing B's ass, I could see the red marks, as if preventing B from moving off her face, and at the same time ensuring her mouth was fully clamped to and inside B's pussy.

The girls becoming more animated, gyrating their hips, grinding their pussies into faces, trying to bring themselves off to a great orgasm. In the porn movies everyone has a gigantic orgasm simultaneously, but no not here. I could tell from experience Sue was not too far off coming, doing my level best to slow things down, no touch technique for a few seconds, but I admit also enjoying my work teasing her, no surprise Sue came first. I also know that her pussy and clit feel very sensitive immediately after orgasming, but perhaps as she was still entertaining Becky's pussy 'up top', I continued gently lapping, kissing Sue's pussy, inner thighs, mopping, drinking her sex juices as she lay still and impassive.

Becky began more violent rocking movement back on forth on Sue's head whilst she supported herself by holding the headboard. Ha, the bed rocking from sexual excitement, not from fucking but Sue sucking, well Becky fucking Sue's face. A 'first' for our bed. I really wanted to stop, get up and move behind Becky, my arms around her so my hands could provide support for her TITS, mmmmm, if only, but I knew my place, and I would hate to 'gate crash' her, their enjoyment, only if asked, told, so I reluctantly just went through the motions of caring for Sue's pussy. It didn't take long for Becky to get her satisfaction, collapsing forward, her forehead resting on the wall, before sort of falling to the side of Sue on the bed, quite red faced, eyes closed, recovering. Sue's face glistening very red, if not sore looking, her hands initially by her side, before trying to dry her face, yeah, yeah, I know that feeling, immediately getting off the bed retrieving a couple of handkerchiefs from my drawer. I am such a caring, good (cuckold) husband. She smiled into my eyes as she wiped her face.

What a 'sight' the 2 girls just lying apres orgasm relaxed on our bed, their naked, nude bodies exposed to the world, legs naturally positioned giving a nice view of their pussies, my cock still at full mast. I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before, about at certain times, in conversation, meetings, or whatever, where you reach a point, a silent break in the conversation, not knowing what to say and as in this case, not knowing what to do next. The 2 luscious ladies holding hands, satisfaction beaming from their big smiles, meanwhile cuck hubby, having duly served them, well Sue anyway, dutifully waited standing beside the bed, a silent pause when it felt like time was standing still for what felt like eons. Now what?

Sue perhaps taking pity on me, reached out with her other hand, unmistakably wanting my hard cock, I shuffled forward, fuck, it felt good, fuck, fuck, fuck any more of her gentle wanking I would erupt. But, her experienced, stopping just enough, edging me mmmmmm, pulling me by my cock nearer to the bed before cupping, squeezing, caressing my balls OMFG. Involuntarily closing my eyes, enjoying this much needed attention, but please, please no, I don't want to come to soon, but at the same desperate for release, hope this makes sense. Agony, ecstasy, pleasure, pain, torment, lust, debauchery, bring it ALL on.

randysue
randysue
61 Followers
12