Family Gathering Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As before Sue & Becky were having a giggly chat, not for the first time me momentarily lost in my own lusty moment. Returning to normality, is this normal! Becky was patting the bed between her and Sue, the message was obvious, even so I quickly looked at Sue then Becky, and back at Sue, nothing said but I didn't need telling twice. How close could I get to those magnificent 36D orbs of untold female flesh of immeasurable male pleasure. Any moment now I would wake up from my dream, this could NOT, was NOT happening, was it? Yes, it was, this had to be all my birthdays rolled into one. Not sure how I got into position lying between the 2 girls, who cares! Finding myself lying there, frightened to move, my arms firmly at my side, OMG the urge to touch those tits unbearable, my cock standing proud, leaking pre-cum. Worried, please, please as if pleading with my cock, please don't come yet. How stupid is, was this. I just wanted my enjoyment, pleasure, ecstasy, 'dream'? not to end too soon.

The girls knew what they were doing to me, chatting as if I wasn't there, Sue telling Becky' to be careful as 'He (me) comes without warning'. Which is very true although Sue had learnt how to control my orgasm most of the time, but not always. Becky looking at me, leaning up on her elbow, her one boob touching my arm, OH FUCK. Rubbing her hand down my chest, along and around my stomach, playing with my hairs, lower, fuck teasing the top of my pubic hairs, before returning back up to my chest. Sue not wishing to miss out on the fun (lol), rubbing my leg from the knees up, slowly dragging her nails on the inside of my leg, oh fuck, into and around my balls, involuntarily opening my legs as far as I could, now both touching the girls legs either side. Sue playfully chastising me telling me 'naughty boy', knowing how I love her to 'tickle' my scrotum and anus. Her comment picked up by Becky, who then joined Sue by 'feeling' my other leg, and up to my balls. Too much, too much.

Thankfully, Sue was taking charge of proceedings so to speak, guiding Becky, fuck they were both enjoying teasing, or was that tormenting me, cheekily laughing at my discomfort, my agony, my hips thrusting instinctively to seek my release, were my balls going disappear at the end of my cock such was the pain, feeling welling up 'inside' wanting release, but this was oh soooo good. The girls stopping and starting making me 'buck' then stopping, obviously it was VERY amusing to them, Becky was obviously enjoying herself, doing most of the hands-on work under Sue's guidance, loving the way I bucked and twitched in response to her ministrations. OMFG, yes, yes, with all this action, and are relative body position, oh fuck, one of Becky's boobs brushed the side of my head, just when I thought it was pure accident, S said commented something about 'it making my day', with Becky responding by leaning over further to ensure both boobs smothered my face, heaven does exist. OMFG OMFG

That was it, the final straw, I was about to make a grab for Becky's boobs, and Sue suggested 'Let him have it'. Instant eruption, Becky requiring only 2? Tugs on my cock. Fuck, fuck, fuck, I thought I would never stop coming, gushing, spurting, well dribbling, as Becky continued 'not taking prisoners', yanking, yanking, pulling my soon flaccid cock, and 'relax', all still, Sue telling Becky 'Told you he was a good boy'. Feeling Becky unceremoniously rubbing, cleaning any of my spunk on her hand and fingers on my leg, her boobs gently resting on my face. Dare I say I had just been 'blinded' with lust. FUCK.

Sue & Becky continued chatting, obviously having a good time, as Becky moved back off my face, it was then I saw Tony standing watching at the door, his arms around Stella, her braless nipples easily defined under her flimsy blouse, what had they been up to?

12