Family Gathering Pt. 04

Story Info
Familt Fun Continues, Dad, Daughter & Daughter in Law.
3.6k words
3.85
18.1k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
randysue
randysue
61 Followers

Authors Note: Thanks again for all your continued support. Please be sure to leave any constructive comments

Following on from the previous 'chapter' (Part 3)

Phew! It was getting eye watering. Even now I can't believe it happened.

Looking back, I was like a (very willing) lamb being led to the slaughter, something like that anyway. Top of the stairs, on the landing the 2 girls either side of me, my arms around their shoulder, sort of being guided to Stella's bedroom, I felt really nervous, anxious, and dare I say worried, what was going to happen, happen to me, the 3 of us, 2 'daughters' and a 'Dad'. We all took the easy option of moved to sit on the bed still holding each other, how did we do that? Anyway, both girls had huge smiles on their faces, which made me even more worried/nervous, the 'look' indicating that probably, possibly they'd discussed their plan of action. SHIT!

Stella got off the bed and shut the door, Becky meanwhile pulled me backwards such that we were both lying on the bed, my feet still on the floor, Stella joined us from the side of the bed, her top billowing out, exposing her braless tits, Becky I think seeing my distraction, started unbuttoning my shirt, instinctively I moved, not far, but enough to indicate my thoughts, Becky was having none of it. Swiftly moving to put her hand down my shorts FUCK, cupping my caged cock in her hand, jokingly saying to Stella that 'We're quite safe', cheeky girl.

Not sure what happened next, in was all a blur to me, but we all ended up naked on the bed, me caged. Please don't judge me, but what is a hot-blooded perverted man (Dad) to do when confronted by 2 nubile ('daughters') stark naked one with BIG fucking tits, both smelling and oozing of sex. I had nowhere to go, to hide, powerless to stop whatever it was that was going to happen, accepting my fate, asking 'Where do you want me?'. The girls looked at each other.

It was Becky that made the first move, straddling my chest, lowering her OH FUCK, FUCK FUCK BIG tits in my face 'at last', as if offering them to me, my face, my mouth, resistance futile, my man instinct took over, OMFG getting my hands on her TITS, squeezing, feeling, grabbing, kissing, pinching biting and anything else a guy does with such magnificent orbs of woman flesh. Becky was loving it but NOT as much as me. I was being carried along in the heat of sex. I could feel Stella hand between Becky and myself, feeling for and playing with Becky's pussy. Fuck, Becky was one 'hot' lady, loving it. She started to gyrate her hips in response to Stella's ministrations. Me, just 'taking my medicine lying on the bed, cock trying to break out.

Adjusting her position Becky sat down on me, as if trying to bury, get my caged cock up, inside her pussy, me trying to help my bucking, thrusting upwards, the 2 girls said something to each other, my mind elsewhere, my hands as if glued to Becky's tits, perhaps grabbing to hard, but she wasn't complaining, now leaning back, supporting herself on her arms, moving her tits away from me, but it was nice to concentrate on her hard nipples. SHIT, was she going to orgasm on my cage?

I had almost forgotten about Stella, when did I last, if ever have 2 randy naked fuck happy nubile young girls all to myself, like NEVER! Stella moving round to the empty side of the bed, her small pert tits, mmm hard nipples, hang on here, this is my daughter I'm describing, but at that instant, male instinct for sex and fucking particularly with a warm very we pussy trying to eat my cock cage adding to my depravity. Stella looking me straight in the eyes as she very slowly and deliberately moved one of her legs to straddle my chest so she was facing Becky, what a view!!! Her pert pussy matching her tits, but not for long, lowering herself gently and pointedly, the sex aroma, musky juices hitting me shortly before my face was engulfed by her pussy and ass, readjusting herself so her knees were either side my head.

I could not help myself, like a man possessed, it could be any pussy or ass, but this was my daughter, but fuck, I couldn't help myself. Stella meant business, grinding back and forward, my mouth, nose tongue tasting pussy, ass, juices mmmmmm. The girls were talking, about what, who cares. Stella continued to use my face, nose, mouth, tongue, careful girl, having been many times in a similar position with her mum, I knew that it was easy for her to get carried away. I still needed to breath, and not have my nose broken. My situation was not helped (did I need any help?), by Becky also still bouncing on my caged cock, it was now getting painful. GET MY CAGE OFF!!

Detecting that Stella & Becky were playing with each other's tits, not sure how or where, just brief glimpses from 'under' both of them. I could tell for definite that Stella was picking up the pace, up, down, back, forward, gyrating her hips, circling her pussy as if centred, hooked on my nose, probably gaining maximum clit stimulation that way. Whilst I really, really, REALLY love licking, tasting pussy, it was getting painful, I wanted Stella to stop, get off, not that I was in any position to say anything with my mouth full of my daughter's anatomy, plus I am programmed to give a woman, Sue maximum pleasure i.e. orgasm, it was my duty, to do so, and why not the same for Stella.

I eventually realised that Becky had stopped still (thankfully) the area around my cage was feeling a little sore. Leaving Stella performing on my face, and now free hands, moving them up on to Stella, not quite reaching her tits, moving them down, onto her waist, holding her down, firmly on my face, as if I thought at any minute, she would 'fall off', not that was ever going to happen.

It wasn't long, I felt Stella fingers work on her clit, thankfully she had short not sharp fingernails, so no danger of her scratching my face. Rubbing furiously on her own clit, not gyrating as much now, obviously finding a more comfortable position to orgasm, then her other hand helping out. As a man ever been in a better position! I heard Becky say something, again not sure what, but felt her move slightly. Stella collapsed forward breathing heavily. A GREAT view of her ass, if only I could have raised my head more! It was then I could see that Becky had obviously being playing with Stella's tits, no doubt hastening her orgasm.

I lay back, fresh air, no longer engulfed in a heavenly juicy pussy, no matter it was that of my daughter, fuck she tastes just as good as her mum. Again, aware of the girls talking, both resuming either side of me on the bed. Becky started playing with her pussy, why was I shocked, seeing the look on my face as I stared, she smiled, asking, telling me it was her turn, at the same time spreading her legs wider inviting me in. I may have looked down pleadingly at my caged cock, Becky reached over rubbing my face before grabbing the back of my neck, pulling me towards her, it was obvious where she wanted me, and certainly other than actually fucking her, it would be our collective pleasure.

Lying face down face tunnelling into and up Becky's pussy, she was loving having her clit teased, trying to hold my head in place lol. Stretching my arms up, mmmmm grabbing her titty flesh, soft, pliable, young, firm, fuckable TITS, who could blame me, after all I did need something to hang on to enabling me to get my face really into her pussy. I did go too far at one point when giving her hard nipples some 'treatment', Becky suddenly moving, with an 'ouch'. I felt a playful smack on my ass, it didn't hurt, but it was certainly a shock. I must get my hearing checked, yet again I was aware of the girls saying something but what? The first smack was followed by a few more causing me to buck forward, I assume in seeing this Stella gave me a few more smacks telling, encouraging me to 'Get in there dad', cheeky girl, but I duly tried to oblige, my tongue feeling very stretched from working on Stella and now Becky's pussy.

Stella's smacking was replaced by her running her fingers along and gently into my ass crack, did I really want my daughter to finger my ass, fuck yes, wiggling it invitingly, so close yet so far away, did I hear Stella laughing, or perhaps smiling? Meanwhile I could sense Becky's impending orgasm, strange really, I was giving her nipples some harsh treatment, and she wasn't complaining now. Ass tickling stopped, I felt and partly saw Stella crawling up the bed, fuck, she started kissing Becky, both open mouthed, in Becky's case probably mostly to ensure she could breath as her breathing became more rapid and deep.

Feeling Becky stiffen, her thighs clamping my head, bringing her knees up off the bed, a stifled noise from her mouth. Job done, lifting my head up taking in the full view, a fully relaxed big titted Becky immediately in front of me, fuck I just love her tits, further up, seeing the girls delicately, dare I say lovingly if not passionately kissing each other, Stella's smaller tits hanging down, hovering just above the bed, shit, just listen to me, fucking pervert Dad.

It would have been quite easy for all of us to feel embarrassed in the silence, all recovering from our exertions, well, all except poor old dad, but no! all was relaxed, Becky saying 'That was lovely'.

Stella remarking that I'd 'had plenty of practice on mum (Sue), and I'd had a chance to get warmed up on her'. I suppose we were all caught up, and still in that sexual 'moment'.

I could not help but add, 'that you (inferring S, St and B) all tasted good', looking in turn at each other in the face and naturally at their pussies (well I did). We could not help but laugh, 'the ice well and truly broken', thoughts that we were dad, daughter and daughter in law very much at the back of our minds, blinded by thoughts of sex. Not surprisingly my face was feeling a little dry and sore, throat dry too, I got off the bed to use the bathroom, at the same time asking the girls if they wanted, I, they could get some drinks.

Returning from the bathroom, Becky was lolling on the bed, Stella obviously gone to get the drinks. I joined Becky, she moved closer to me, and I naturally put my arm around her shoulders, as I have done millions of times with Sue. I so wanted to kiss Becky full on the lips, but it didn't feel right, but I did sense she wanted to do the same. Think first date time, going in for your first kiss, not being exactly sure if it would be welcomed or reciprocated, that element of humiliation, making a fool of yourself when going for a full kiss on the lips, but ending up with a 'glancing' peck on the cheek as 'she' turns her head. But no, in this case it was Becky who made the first move, ever so slightly, just enough, like a starting gun, I was hot 'out of the blocks', heading straight for a 'full on' clinching kiss, well something like that, yes I was losing myself and getting carried away in the heat of the moment. Not that it was a lingering kiss, I suppose looking back now, it was more a symbol of how far we had come, well if only I had 'come'!! After all I, we (Becky & I) had gone almost from 'no touch' to 'full touching' almost in an instant, with only one thing left to 'achieve'!!!!

We, well I was certainly really enjoying the closeness, flesh to flesh contact, her big tits in view, at times touching me, my chest, her hands all over my body, even cupping my cage as if trying to weigh it. Just as I was REALLY getting into 'it', Stella bundles her way through the door with a tray of drinks, looking straight at us, telling us to 'wait for me', putting the tray on the bedside table, quickly disappeared out of the room, before returning a few moments later.

I asked if 'she was OK', Stella saying 'she was fine, and it sounded like mum was enjoying herself downstairs'. A big, big grin on her face, what?

Removing her dressing gown Stella joined us on the bed, sitting, lolling next to Becky who was in the middle. At one point Stella whispered something to Becky, both of them looking over at me, they giggled, what is going on, I knew not. Given I was caged and not allowed to orgasm, as Sue says she likes me like this as I am 'so much more attentive when I'm horny but can't come', which at that very moment was absolutely true, but equally I could tell the girls were also obviously 'frisky'. Who doesn't like a 'frisky' girl, let alone 2 'frisky' girls!!!

Finishing our drinks, we, well the girls settled down lying together on the bed, it was quite apparent they were into each other regardless of anyone watching, indeed perhaps having someone (Dad) watching served to heighten their horniness, who knows. Stella & Becky were soon enjoying each other, what about me, I so wanted to join in, but how and where. I know it is very much a male 'thing' to see woman on woman 'fun', and here was my own grandstand seat, only I could not feel the full benefit not having access to wank my cock, having said that had I been able to, I would have probably shot my load in microseconds.

How can I describe the full array of their 'sex play', you name it they did it, kissing, fondling, caressing, mauling, tweaking, rubbing, grabbing, pinching, nipping, biting, fingering, tonguing, hands, fingers, tongues everywhere, '69' ing mouth to pussy, ass to mouth, OH FUCK, this was just too much, help please 'LET ME OUT'.

They were really going at it, the bed rocking, it looked to me as if they were in a competition to see who could make the other orgasm first, ooohs, aaahs, gasps, cooing, yes, yes, yes, a few 'Oh my God's, when they came up for air (so to speak), I'm sure you can imagine. To be honest I can't quite remember who came first, who cares, but I think it was Stella, with both girls remaining in the 'just come' position. The room reeked of pussy juice, it was my nose still full of it. My initial reaction was to 'dive in' and taste their juices, but they weren't exactly in the ideal position, requiring me to pull them apart in order to gain appropriate 'access'.

Both of them looked red faced from their exertions and having their face(s) buried in each others' pussy, brilliant. Eventually 'coming' back to the real world, I handed then their drinks, they looked like they were very deserving. Me? Not unsurprisingly feeling so FUCKING HORNY, if only my cock would be allowed to explode. At that specific moment I did not realise that relief would soon be at hand.

Finishing their drinks, the girls looked pointedly at each, then at me, my questioning expression etched on my face. Cheekily Becky told me '(Dad) ss you've been a good boy, we'll let you out', before her comment had registered in my brain, Stella got off the bed, over to her dressing gown, and rather theatrically fished out the key on a necklace chain, dangling it for all to see. FUCK!

I could not believe it, excitedly laying back, allowing maximum unhindered access to my cage, I think Becky was telling me to make sure I behave otherwise I would be 'recaged' as she put it. Ha, but of course the girls had no intention to hasten my release, giving them excuse to tease me, not only flaunting themselves individually, but together 'Err, no Dad, NO touching', the message was clear, the threat obvious, they knew, I knew I was not about to jeopardise my 'release', by not obeying orders.

Finding myself in between them, their hands, and Becky's boobs all over my body, oh fuck is this what heaven would be like! Becky was really good, ensuring my face had opportunity to bury between her tits, my cock bouncing to get out, my balls painfully aching. Having 2 pairs of hands running over my chest, stomach, groin, thighs, inner thighs, opening my legs further inviting them further 'round', each time they found time to rub, caress, cup, lift my caged cock, mmmmm, please please please, 'I've been a good boy, a VERY good boy, but enough, PLEASE release me' was shouting inside my head. Each time I went to move my arms, hands, they were playfully slapped away, down. Mmmmm, they too were enjoying it, if judging by their hard nipples and glistening pussy lips and sex arousal aroma was anything to judge by.

They made a big 'play' in unlocking my cock, both having their faces in close proximity, as if examining something new, shit, their hands wasting no time in admiring my almost instant hardening cock, steady girls you don't know what you are dealing with here, I could erupt, explode without notice at any minute no, any second. As if reading my mind, the girls did good, whether by luck, judgement or experience I couldn't say, but certainly Becky appeared to know how to handle 'cock'. Red, swollen, rock hard, rigid, primed, sensitive, I was theirs for the 'taking'. Part of me was saying yes, yes, yes, the other half saying no, no, no, not wanting this pleasure to end when I orgasm.

All I could do was 'lay back and think of England', fuck it was good letting the girls pleasure me, my cock, balls, teasing, edging, and just when I thought it could not get any better, they in turn started using their mouth and tongues shit. A weird sensation, at one point feeling as if my balls were about to be crushed by a mouth, at the same time my cock head buried in another mouth. Turmoil, agony, worry that if I was to come in one mouth, that in the process my balls would suffer great pain as a result of being in the other.

Never mind that here, I was being 'treated' by my daughter and daughter in law, the thought at that moment could not have been further from my mind, proof that indeed a guy's cock will always rule his brain.

The end was swift and violent. Having watched and enjoyed many 'ruined orgasm' porn videos, it did cross my mind that perhaps the girls would think it a 'hoot' to do that to Dad. But thankfully this was not the case, Becky all along was orchestrating proceedings, telling Stella she thought it was 'time', she nodded, ha! I braced myself not really knowing what to expect, how stupid does that sound. We were all entering new sexual territory.

Lying back staring at the ceiling, closing my eyes, I could feel their hands 'down there', their hot breath, balls caressed, squeezed, base of my cock gripped another hand wanking, slowly, gathering speed, the girls chatting between themselves, me enjoying, wanting, needing, do NOT stop now, please KEEP going, at one point the wanking slowed, no fuck no, please no, not a ruined orgasm, involuntarily thrust my hips upwards sending a message, I heard the giggles. Thankfully the wanking speeded up, it was time. I had no control, I did not want any control, I just needed release, my cock and balls literally and completely in their hands. FUCK FUCK FUCK, such was the, my force I thought I would shoot my balls out of my cock along with the spunk. Thankfully the wanking hand continued until I was completely milked, and beyond, only stopping when I tried bringing my knees up to my waist as the 'over wanking' after cumming so hard was getting painful. Did they want me to orgasm again, do they know I only usually manage to come once!

The girls laughed, chatting, but my mind was elsewhere, not for the first time oblivious to their girlie talk, me being deafened by the whole sex experience. Not surprisingly the girls were ready to go again, but in spite of this extra sex experience, having 2 lovely sexy, randy, naked nubile girls so intimately close to me, my cock reverted back to normal, no more coming or hint of hardness. I still marvelled at Becky's tits, fixated most definitely, but now having broken the mould, crossed the line, whatever you want to call it, I hoped that within reason I could 'help myself' without any constraint or 'no touch' embargo in the future, but no doubt Becky will make sure I will have to 'earn' any 'touching'.

randysue
randysue
61 Followers