Family Gathering Pt. 05 - Aftermath

Story Info
A chance to have time with my wife.
1.1k words
3.81
7.2k
8
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
randysue
randysue
61 Followers

Thank you for all your support and comments, please be sure to let me know your thoughts, is there anything else you want to read about me, my wife, family?

ALL involved are 18 years or older.

Feeling, guilty, very guilty, after all I had taken things a stage further with the 'family girls', OK, not 'all the way', but near enough, am I such a perverted dirty old man, most definitely YES! Would I do it again, would I like 'it' go further, mmmm good question, and on balance 'yes', although whilst it was good being with Stella, I'm not sure it's a father's place to fuck his daughter. But, listen to me, how can I say such things, when my wife was fucking our son, and I'm really 'getting off' on it. So why is that any different to me fucking Stella. Lots of questions, no answers, only that as I've said before most of the time cock rules head.

Anyway, where was I, were we...

Immediately after spunking everywhere thanks to Becky & Stella, I needed to go freshen up (as they say). Leaving the girls to enjoy their cuddle. Not that I was in the bathroom that long, but returning to the bedroom, both of them were under the duvet, and best described as 'girlie time', whilst turning to acknowledge my return, nothing was said. I quickly got dressed, asking them @if they wanted another drink?'. All I got back were 'giggles'!

Not sure why, but I made my way downstairs, I suppose drawn by the possibility of seeing Sue and Tony in action, why? I don't know. Not that I could hear any sexual noises as I tiptoed into the kitchen, WTF, this is my house why am I behaving like this? Sorry for all the questions, but matters had moved at such a pace over the last 2/3 days, I was questioning myself, the whole situation, everything, all, what, ifs, buts, maybe's when etc. My mind working overtime.

Restoring normal 'sounds' in making myself a drink, time to grab the bull by the horns (no pun intended), boldly walking into the lounge to ask Sue & Tony 'if they wanted a drink?'. My forthright approach was halted in seeing them in a '69' on the carpet, neither really able to answer with their mouths full (of each other). Waiting a few moments, marvelling at their appetite for eating flesh, pussy, cock, balls, ass, FUCK Sue looked so, so sexy. No answer, I somewhat deflated, I returned to the 'safety' of the kitchen. Oh, well, what now, time for bed I suppose, stopping to listen outside Stella's door, not that I could hear much, besides they probably didn't want dad interfering (again).

Surprisingly I drifted off to sleep quite easily, a culmination of intense family 'goings on', my caged cock tension, duly released, checking the alarm clock gone 3 am, still on my own. Waking later, Sue was lying next to me sound asleep.

Breakfast was back to normal, whatever 'normal' was, is, how would it be after our family gathering, fucking. We all busied ourselves in the kitchen, I was expecting a few wry smiles and or comments, but nothing, just normal everyday conversation.

Tony & Becky left not long after breakfast, they had a 2 hour' drive. Stella offered to help us tidy up, Sue telling her 'There was no need, besides your dad and I need some time to ourselves', I could see a knowing look, and a smile on Stella's face.

Having busied ourselves for the remainder of the morning, just after lunch we finally both collapsed onto the lounge sofa. I think Sue knew that I wanted us to go to bed, perhaps for some 'reclaim sex' (as they call it), not that I was sure 'I could', instead in her own way telling me she 'I want a lovely cuddle with my lovey husband'. Don't I just love her to bits! We must be getting old, being satisfied with cuddling up on the sofa, TV on, neither of us watching, heating on all cosy and warm. Chatting, reviewing, in agreeing 'it had been a great Christmas in spite of Covid, and we all managed to enjoy ourselves very much, some of us more than others', as she playfully squeezed my soft cock, further telling her 'You certainly did!', which served to open up the conversation, after having talked about the weekend in general, family, food etc, it was inevitable our chat would get round to the 'fun', which we (Sue &I) seemed to use as an alternative to 'sex', sounds more refined and normal, not to say acceptable.

I can't remember all our conversation, so please bear with me if I sound vague, you will have to use your imagination or 'read between the lines'. Thinking about it now, Sue was the more excited, open and wanted to talk about 'it', telling me how she 'Had really enjoyed herself, good that the 'girls' got involved', and that she was 'So pleased I had spent some time with Becky', adding that 'They (Becky & Stella) had really enjoyed 'having me' (her/their words)'. Fuck, things had moved on from before Christmas.

Yes, I stated the obvious by marvelling about 'Becky's big soft tits, to die for', making Sue laugh.

Instinctively feeling between Sue's bare legs, under her skirt, NO knickers, she gave me better access, naughty girl, she was sopping wet. Telling me to 'Go easy', as she was 'A little sore from last night'. I didn't ask questions, as she went on to tell me 'They (Tony and her) stopped by Stella's bedroom for a chat before going to bed, and got a little carried away with Becky and Stella'. Admitting that 'Tony had fucked her again, and Becky enjoyed his fresh creampie from her pussy'. FUCK! That did it for me. I know my place.

No resistance from Sue, as I buried my head between her legs, her skirt tightly rucked around her waist. She has never tasted so good. Not that I was there long, perhaps any sensation heightened by her being a little sore and tender, her pussy did look, red, swollen? and used, my tongue hitting the target, her hands holding the back of my head, keeping me 'in'. It was obvious she was in need, VERY in need, and she certainly got it!

One thing I do remember is that Stella had talked to, asked mum, 'If it would be OK if she could have sometime alone with dad, but without his cage' Game on!

Even better Sue said 'No need to ask me, go right ahead, and if you do need help you know where to 'come', lol no pun intended.

Bless her, she did try and get my cock 'interested', but it was difficult, finally agreeing perhaps later after a 'blue pill'. We cuddled quietly together, both of us having a brief nap. Yes, we are getting old lol.

randysue
randysue
61 Followers