Family Harem Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So its probably easier to get back to the boat if we go this..." Evan told them.

"We're not going back tonight honey, we're going to a hotel." Mary cut him off.

It didn't take long for Evan to realize what was going on. He kept up with his mom and cousins as they raced to the closest hotel. Mary told the hostess one bedroom with two beds and hastily handed over the money. She snatched the electronic key out of the girls hand and quickly walked off to the elevator, Evan said thank you before following.

Once the elevator doors shut, Mary leapt into Greg's arms. The walls were all mirrors so anywhere you looked, you would see them making out. The doors opened and they rushed to the room, the other two following from a distance.

Right before the door to the room shut on them, Tony caught it in time and pushed it open. Clothes were already on the floor leading to the bedroom. The cousins got to the room to see the pair almost fully nude next to one of the beds. Only the yellow street lights outside lit up the room. Two chairs were conveniently near the beds so Tony and Evan took a seat. By that time, the other inhabitants were fully nude and still kissing, Greg kneading his aunts ass. Mary broke the kiss and took Greg by the hand, leading him over to the seat where her son was sitting, then she got on her knees without any direction.

Right there in front of Evan, his mom slurped and sucked his cousins rock hard dick. He watched the pole disappear between them as her head moved back and forth. She went to town on her nephew like she never did with her husband. Looking at him out of the corner of her eyes, she gave her son a smile. Wet sucking noises filled the room for a few minutes before Greg stepped back from his aunts mouth which made a loud pop. He helped her to her feet and they walked back over to the bed.

Without talking, Mary laid back and spread her legs for her nephew. Greg took the hint and dove head first into her sex. Shaking his head around and lapping at her lips making her moan. He lifted her hips up and bit and Mary yelped as Greg probed her asshole with tongue for a bit.

With one last long lick from her asshole to her pussy, Greg got up to his knees and held his aunts ankles. From where Evan was sitting, he could only see his cousins back and his mothers thick hips in the background. Looking in between his cousins legs, he saw the thick cock dropping down to his moms pussy. A female hand picked it up, aimed and penetrated inside her. Tony had a better view from the side, watching his aunts huge tits flop around as Greg began to saw in and out of Mary. Like Greg did with his own mother the first time Tony watched them, he licked up and down the soles of Mary's feet, even sucking on her toes. Their rutting and moans intensified for ten minutes.

Evans phone rang..

"Who is it cuz?" Greg looked over his shoulder, still pounding away.

"My dad..."

"Go ahead and answer it, tell dad were fine, he must be worried." Mary labored through her sentence.

Evan hesitated but eventually answered. He told his father they were staying at a hotel because they were too tired to come back to the boat. Greg made an effort to really slam into his aunt as her son talked on the phone to her husband. Evan had to come up with an excuse for the noises, so he said it was the tv. Mary was biting her lip in order not to scream out. Soon enough, they said their goodbyes and he hung up.

"NNNNNNNUUUUUHHHHHH" Mary was finally let out a squeal.

"Good job Ev, I don't think your dad suspected a thing!" Greg laughed.

Pulling out, Greg had Aunt Mary face her sons direction while bent over. She had her face in the sheets and her ass in the air so Greg squatted behind her upturned ass. Never being too close to his cousin, he wanted to torture Evan a bit.

"Say Evan, did you ever want to have another sibling?" Greg snarkily asked.

Without waiting for a response, he slammed into her from behind. Mary screamed. Evan winced.

"Well?" Greg continued to hammer away.

"YES! HE DID! HE ASKED HIS FATHER AND I MANY TIMES!" Mary answered for her son.

"How about I make you a new sibling right now? Can you still have a baby Aunt Mary? You are kinda old." Greg smirked.

"I doubt...it...but we can...still try...you smartass!" Mary labored to finish her sentence.

Evan was actually now rubbing his dick through his shorts. Seeing only the top of his mothers pixie cut as she screamed into the sheet, past her head and up her sweaty arched back was her rippling ass that quaked every time Greg's hips met hers. The dim light from the street illuminating the most important details. Even if it was only for a few seconds, he could only admire Greg's athletic figure and muscles that pulsed in the demanding squat.

"I'm...gonna...cum! You...ready for...my load...sexy?" Greg tensed.

"FILL MY WOMB YOU STUD! RIGHT WHERE YOUR COUSIN GREW IN ME!" Mary hoarsely yelled.

Greg groaned loudly as he emptied his load inside his aunt. Mary was too weak and collapsed on the bed onto her stomach. Greg flopped back on the bed and his head landed on the pillows. He let out a loud sigh.

Sitting there awkwardly for a minute, Evan got up and curled up into the other bed. There was enough room between him and Tony to be comfortable. A few times throughout in the night, Tony and Evan were woken up to the sounds of Greg and Mary fucking some more in their bed and even out on the balcony. In the morning, they went to shower together followed by Tony and then Evan, then they all had breakfast and checked out. Mary kept up the lie and confirmed her sons story to her husband that she was too tired to come back to the boat and they got a room for the night.

-----------------------------------

Boat Orgy: 5 is a Party

------------------------------------

The yacht had been docked at the city for the past few days now. At the very front of the yacht, was an large cushioned area for people to relax or tan. All the girls were up there catching some rays while most of the men were off in town together. Greg told the other guys he was meeting up with a girl so he'd skip. Tony told them he wasn't feeling well to stay behind.

Greg walked up to the front and all the girls greeted him. He took off his shirt and sat in the middle of the big cushions, they frolicked to him. In the matter of seconds, he was enveloped in females. The older pair were dressed in more modest bathing suits while the younger girls had bikinis on that didn't leave much to the imagination.

Tony sat down at the edge of the cushion area, a few feet away from the rest. He didn't get to see the orgy Greg had with the girls before but now was the perfect time.

The girls kissed and ran their hands all over Greg's body. Very shortly after, his trunks were pulled off and he laid nude in the middle of all five of them. His hands ran all over whoever's body he could. Standing up as the girls clawed at him, they crowded around his massive dick that hung out over their faces. Sucking and fondling his balls or running their hands up his pole, all the girls fought for a turn. His dick was shining as it got covered in a mixture of saliva from all his relatives.

"You sucked my dick the best mom, so you're first." Greg announced.

With the command of a general, he got each girl into position. Aunt Diane laying on her back with her son in between her legs. Two girls bent over in front of his face so he could lick them. One girl on either side so he could finger them. He displayed a great sense of experience which Tony admired. There was so much going on but Greg was able to expertly multitask. One of the girls would switch to be fucked next, Greg would resume thrusting, while simultaneously eating the pussy and ass of two others in front of his face and rapidly fingering the last two making them squirt and scream. Each girl got a couple minutes of each activity before switching to the next spot.

Pulling out of the last girl after swapping all five of them, Greg was exhausted and fell back onto the cushions. The girls didn't give him a minute to rest and jumped on him, fighting for who was next. Eventually one of them won, sitting on his still extremely hard dick and began to bounce up down. The others sat wherever they could on him so there wasn't an inch untouched. After enough time passed for each girl, the other four would push and shove to get their turn. Greg could only lay there taking a thrashing, his whole body unresponsive besides his cock.

Getting his second wind, he jolted up throwing all the girls off him. They squealed with delight as each of them landed and bounced on the cushions.

"All of you, get on your hands and knees now!" Greg ordered.

Tony watched as all the girls lined up in front of his cousin, shaking their asses. The warm sun sparkling on their wet pussies and butts on display. Greg's dominance over them was admired by Tony who only wished he had the same effect on his cousins and aunts.

Lining up behind one of the girls, Greg started hammering away at her from behind, fingering her asshole or smacking her cheeks. He'd get the next girl ready by fingering her while continuing to fuck the other. Leaning his upper body back, Greg looked down his sweaty toned core to the supple ass quaking below. One by one he worked his way down the line of family pussy.

"GIVE ME YOUR BABY! I'LL TELL MY BOYFRIEND IT'S HIS SO HE'LL FINALLY PROPOSE!" Tori screamed during her turn, Greg unloading into her womb.

"I'd LOVE if I could have another child! Maybe your strong seed could do the job.

Evan needs a new sibling and his father would believe anything I tell him!" Mary yelped as Greg slammed into her before dumping the second load in his aunt.

"WANT YOUR KID TO HAVE A COUSIN TORI?! Allie yelled to her sister. With enough still left in the tank, Greg poured a third load into her.

"Oh son, I hope I can give you a new sibling. I think Tony would like another cousin to play with." Diane smiled over at Tony who was furiously jacking off. Greg was nearing the end with fourth load of cum injected right into the womb he came from.

"You're going to be a grandmother if Greg has enough for me mom!" Gemma told Diane. He had just enough to creampie his sister as well.

It was all too much for Greg, he pulled out and flopped down onto the cushions yet again. His body aching, glistening with sweat in the sun. His breathing labored as he huffed and puffed. The large baby maker now shrinking as he tried to cool off. The rest of the girls were laying all over, bodies heaving and cum pouring out of their pussies.

Tony was in a daze, he just witnessed his cousins and aunts get inseminated by his cousin Greg. He learned so much about sex on this vacation. Though he doubted he could ever match Greg's staying power or experience when it came to finally getting with girls himself. There was nothing that could top this vacation, Tony would remember this for the rest of his life.

----------------------

Side Adventures

---------------------------

Every morning of the trip, Greg was showering with a different girl or multiple girls. It was a wonder no one caught on.

One night when everyone were together, there was some heavy drinking going on all around. Diane and Mary had the bright idea to get their husbands so drunk, they could sleep through a storm. They let Greg in on the idea and he was game of course. When his dad and uncle were passed out later that night, the trio got ready. Sneaking into his parents room first, Greg saw his mom and aunt waiting for him on the bed. Greg fucked his mother super hard next to his father as Mary coaxed them on, the bed shook and squeaked loudly. Luckily everyone else go super drunk and were passed out as well in their rooms, or else they'd hear all the commotion going on. For the next round, the trio went to Mary's room where her husband slept. Greg stood on the bed as his aunt sucked him off next to his uncle. Mary laid across her husband as Greg hammered into her from behind, Diane coaxing her son and sister this time. After blowing his load on their faces, Greg and Diane crept back to their own rooms.

One of the other nights he was free, Allie wanted to have a truly romantic time with Greg before she would be married off. In the back of the boat was a secluded spot they could get away from everyone for a bit. If someone came snooping, Tori was on the lookout to distract them. Tori also set up the spot for them to be super cozy. Fruits and wine were laid out with candles lit around them. The pair cuddled up, talked and ate, eventually started kissing and running their hands all over one another, finally moving on to getting nude. Allie slid down Greg's body as he laid on his back and made love to his dick with her mouth. He was in awe of his candle lit cousin sucking him off and looked into the starry night sky as she continued. Greg and Allie made love until someone might catch on they weren't around. Allie had Greg cum on her engagement ring to lay his claim on her.

Tony and the girl from the club met up. Her name was Florencia and she looked even more beautiful than she did when Tony first met her. They spent time together throughout the rest of the trip and she even came back to the yacht to hang out with the family. There was a sign of jealousy in Gemma's eyes as she watched her first love, her cousin Tony, spend time with a beautiful foreign girl. So much so she started spending more time with Tony and Florencia. Maybe she had a little bisexuality in her? Tony's newfound confidence had Florencia head over heals with him and eventually they were going to have sex. That's when Gemma wanted to join in with them. Florencia wasn't surprised by this, it was more common than you think and she liked the idea. The trio went back to Florencia's place and spent the entire night making love or fucking. Tony met the girl of his dreams and finally slept with Gemma like he always dreamt of. That night was a triple win for Tony as he also lost his virginity while Gemma rode his face.

When the whole family was in the theater watching a movie one evening, Tori and her boyfriend seemed to be bickering. Eventually Tori got up and went to find another seat away from him. She was visibly angry when she sat next to Greg and Tony. Her boyfriend came over to console her but she wasn't having any of it. Greg protected her when things started getting heated, making her boyfriend scamper away back to his seat. Everyone was back to watching the movie when Tori took Greg's hand and they snuck out of the room. Only a few minutes past when her boyfriend came back for another try and wondered where they went. Tony told him maybe a bathroom break and he walked back to his seat. A half our went by and they still weren't back, so in order for no one else to be snooping, he went to look for them. Tony figured he'd look in one of the bedrooms first and he was right, there was loud clapping coming from the girls room. He opened the door and whispered to them. They froze for a second until they realized it was him. Greg had Tori in a standing doggystyle next to the bed. While Tony told them they should wrap it up to avoid suspicion, Greg and Tori resumed fucking. Tony stressed Tori's boyfriend was getting antsy while she held on for dear life to one of the beds posts. He watched them fuck for a minute before returning to the theater. About 10 minutes passed before they returned and no one else noticed. Tori even gave Greg a blowjob in the dark room after they got back. The light from the screen barely illuminating the scene unfolding next to Tony. As the credits rolled, Greg came in her mouth just in time for the lights to get brighter. Tori swallowed and wiped her mouth before he boyfriend came back over to apologize, Tori gave him a big kiss on the lips, surely still wet from the blowjob she just gave her cousin.

-----------------------------------------

Epilogue: Returning Home

-----------------------------------------

Greg was surprised at how much sex he was able to get away with right under the noses of all the unaware men of the family. He wasn't sure his mom or aunt could still have children but they tried anyway and his cousins would need to make up a good cover story to the rest of the guys.

His cousin Tony finally got with a girl, a hot foreign one at that, under his tutelage. He was happy to help and proud of what Tony accomplished.

12