Family Harem

Story Info
Watching his cousin hook up with the family.
10.4k words
3.86
30.5k
48

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PH4R40H
PH4R40H
128 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fantasy. All characters featured in sexual situations are over 18. The characters in these stories are fictional. Any resemblance to actual persons living, dead or undead is purely coincidental.

_____

Being the oldest of all the cousins, the younger ones always used to look up to him growing up. Tony felt as though it was different now, they all had a funny opinion of him since he now had a different outlook on life. Instead of going out and being with friends, he was more reserved and stuck to himself. It was perfectly fine in his mind to be the way he was, no need for fake people around him or posting pictures of a fake lifestyle. It just felt wrong for him to try and show off for internet points. Though he did feel left out sometimes, but he got over it knowing it he didn't miss anything anyway.

Tony was still close with all his family anyway but it just felt like there was something missing between them. Now that he and his cousins were all in their 20s, they started hanging out with different people instead of each other as much. Tony didn't like that and stuck to his standoffish Italian roots. While they ran off to parties to get drunk and do drugs, Tony sat back at home or at a close friends house to chill rather than do all that crap with a bunch of losers. That's who he though his closest cousins have become, more idiots addicted to substances.

He felt left out when people wanted to hang out with some of his cousins and might not including him. Greg was one of his cousin in particular. He was a loudmouth now more than ever but he was always the center of attention. Even everyone in their family was always talking about him. Since Tony was more of a guy to have family over countless friends, he wanted them to talk about him as much as they did Greg.

Greg had a way with girls, but only when they were under the influence. Where Greg had no shame, Tony never like to get embarrassed. He'd always be at parties and getting with girls while Tony wasn't about that scene. Their other cousins were more normal but not as reserved as Tony. That was fine with him.

While the two cousins were still close, they just weren't as close as they used to be. One being more traditional and the other not so much. They still did talk all the time and joke around with each other constantly. There was a certain boundary Greg would always push through to get under Tony's skin. Since Tony didn't like when things got personal, he always got defensive. This was a big reason he thought they weren't as close with him anymore. He saw it as they were all jealous of his good upbringing and that he was well off compared to them.

Most of the time all the cousins were joking and certain hot topics would come up. They'd joke about gay stuff, especially with each other that would turn to the topic of incest. Greg had a fucked up sense of humor too so he'd always talk about banging their female cousins and their aunt. He would mostly bring up situations with their aunt, who was his moms sister, and the sister of Tony's dad. Greg would even make up stories were his mom and sister were hooking up with Tony, just to include him. It started to seem like both of them weren't actually joking around anymore.

Tony loved it because he would fantasize about fucking his aunts and cousins. After such a long time jacking off to scenarios with them, it started to get stale and he wanted to think of something knew to spice it up. Since Greg always seemed to be the one that made their aunt smile more than her other nephews, and his sister was always talking to him over anyone else, and their cousins flirtatiously mad at him, Tony started to fantasize about watching Greg with them. With a little push from Tony, Greg would be the one to actually make it reality.

------------------------------------------------------ Part 1: Gemma -------------------------------------------------

Gemma's friends were always saying her brothers were hot, Greg especially, but not so much her other brother. He was tall and handsome so he already had an advantage even if he wasn't built. Gemma didn't want all these whores fawning all over her brother, something clicked in her mind that normal sisters don't think of. Though she did have some natural beauty, she wasn't the best looking. Sports weren't a big thing for her either so she had a pretty average body.

It didn't stop Tony from constantly jacking off to her. She was the closest thing he had to having sex with a girl, with some fooling around and a close call by her other brother once, but they never went past that. Her and Tony were inseparable growing up so they were bound to have chemistry past being cousins. They were always super close to but not as much anymore. Tony felt as though she didn't have the same feelings for him as he knew she once had for him. Greg might have taken his place. Even though Greg was always mean to his sister, Gemma always always clingy to him, and Tony noticed.

Gemma was home for the summer from college and all three of them were at their house having dinner their mom ordered before she went out. Their parents and other brother weren't home so It was just them. Gemma asked Greg if he wanted to play ping pong in the basement. Tony tagged along and watched them play from the couch. Gemma was getting very playful and would hide the ball until Greg came over to get it from her. When he attempted to get it, she would turn around and push her butt into him as he wrestled her around.

"Wow somebody is happy to see me or is that a paddle in you pants?" Gemma giggled.

"Well I got no chick to bang tonight so can you blame me?"

"I guess not but I'm tired if all my friends talking about how big your dick is. I wanna see for myself!"

"Even with Tony here?"

"Wow, I forgot he was even here. Can you go home or something Tony?"

"Just pretend I'm not here like you already have..."

"Ummm no, I don't want you being here for this."

Tony looked at Greg sadly and left the house. When he was just about to drive off, he got a text from Greg.

"Don't leave yet, I'm about to score with Gemma."

"Holy shit, you're actually gonna do it! I thought we were just joking around."

"Yeah fuck it. Hey, it sounded like you didn't care if we hooked up right in front of you. You can watch if you want. Just grab a ladder and climb up on her porch."

Tony never thought he'd get so lucky. Little did Greg know, Tony fantasized about watching him fuck a bunch of their relatives.

He made his way onto her balcony without making a noise. He saw in her room, Greg and Gemma were making out next to her bed. He couldn't believe what he was seeing, his two cousins, brother and sister making out. Gemma started rubbing Greg's crotch and got onto her knees. She got on her knees in front of her brother and pulled his shorts down releasing his dick which almost smacker her in the face. Gemma and Tony both gasped at the same time. No wonder he is so confident with the girls, his dick was huge! Tony was a little jealous his younger cousin had a bigger dick than him but much more so that he was about to fuck Gemma. He didn't think it was all so bad to compare because he had an above average size as well, just not as big as Greg's.

"Wow! My friends weren't lying." Tony could faintly hear her say.

Gemma wasted no time kissing and licking her brothers cock. Greg wrapped her long dark hair up in his hand while her head bobbed up and down. She even vacuumed his balls into her mouth before pulling back with a loud pop even Tony could hear from outside. Greg let go of his sisters hair and she got up to lay back on her bed. He took her ankles in his hands and spread her legs to open her up for his mouth. Tony watched Greg expertly lick and suck her pussy for a few minutes, making her scream before hr stood up and lined his dick up to her entrance.

If anyone looked up to the balcony from the street, they'd think Tony was a peeping tom rubbing himself through his pants.

Greg slowly fed her his length until he bottomed out but he wasn't even balls deep yet. Gemma looked at her brother in awe of how big he was. After a few minutes of getting her used to his size, he was eventually able to go balls deep inside her. Greg eventually had her folded up like a pretzel using his weight to really slam into her on the mattress. He suddenly pulled out and Gemma flipped over, shaking her tan ass at Greg who have her a playful swat. Placing one foot on the bed for leverage, he started hammering away at his sister from behind. His large hands spread her ass cheeks apart to stare at her asshole. Gemma took a pillow and stuffed her face into it, trying to suppress any noise as she screaming at the top of her lungs. Many orgasmic thrusts later, it looked like she was reduced to a rag doll. Greg was tensing up and pulled out of her pussy just in time to unload all over her ass and back. He stood there for a bit to admire his work while catching his breath.

Gemma was out after getting the fuck of her life so Greg wasn't worried about checking to see if Tony actually outside on the balcony. Greg walked over to the window and saw Tony was still there and whispered to meet him downstairs.

"So what'd you think? Happy I told you to stay?"

"Holy shit man, that was amazing! Also, I have a confession..."

"Yeah, what is it?"

"I always wanted to fuck your sister but I loved watching you fuck her. Also, I think about you fucking Gemma and some other girls in our family, like a lot."

"No shit? I knew you wanted to watch haha! So what other girls do you wanna fuck but watch me fuck them instead?"

"Well, your mom, our aunt and our cousins..."

"Damn, well I guess I have a lot of work to do then!"

"Thanks for being so cool about this."

"No problem but I gotta go clean up before the rest of my family gets home. I'll plan my next move and let you know."

"Awesome, see you later."

------------------------------------------------------- Part 2: Aunt Mary ------------------------------------------

Stunned by the easy success of fucking his own sister, Greg wanted to continue to test his skills with more girls in the family. After cooling down from the events with his sister for a week, his eyes were set on his Aunt Mary. He would joke with Tony about fucking her all the time, but this wasn't a joke anymore. She is the sister of Gregs mother and to Tony's father. If Tony was intent with watching as much as he did with Gemma, then he though why not let him enjoy the show again. Setting the stage, he texted his aunt.

Hey Aunt Mary, cool if I come over and swim?

Sure honey! Your uncle and cousin aren't home right now so it'll be just us.

That's fine, I'm sure we'll have fun.

Ok see you soon!

Greg called Tony and told him that he was coming over to pick him up and that they were going over their aunts house. Greg was confident in his abilities and Tony was jittery with excitement. Tony just hoped their aunt would let him watch unlike Gemma, he'll just have to find another way again if so.

They pulled up to the house and went inside to greet their aunt. She was shocked to see her other nephew there as well since Greg didn't say anything about it. Even though she hoped it was just Greg who came over, she tried to not show her disappointment.

Mary made them lunch and they all changed into their swimsuits. Her nephews ogled her tan cougar body as she sank into the pool to join them. She had a more curvy figure than her sister, larger boobs and butt as well. Even though she sported shorter cut hair, it still looked feminine.

Greg was of course the one to get her attention and talk with her while Tony just waded around. The pair started playing a game of volleyball together just trying to keep the ball in the air as long as they could. Mary kept up with her nephew as long as she could but eventually pulled a muscle in her back.

"Owww, I think I pulled something."

"Let me massage it for you." Greg swam over to her.

"It hurts down here." She pointed to her lower back.

Greg started rubbing his hands and pressing his fingers into her soft flesh. Mary moaned with the pressure Greg applied.

"Lower."

Tony could tell Greg's hands were now massaging below her tailbone. He must've been getting handfuls of her supple ass.

"You should get a good stretch in too, use me for leverage and reach for the ledge."

Mary scooted her ass back into Greg's crotch and grabbed the siding of the pool as he held her hips. She held on while he pulled her back harder into his lap.

"Oh my god, you're so good at this!"

"Thank you but I think I need to stretch you out some more."

Her butt was suffocating his growing cock. She wiggled her ass around not worried about her back anymore.

"You can stretch me out all you like!" Mary turned around and gave Greg a lingering kiss but quickly pushed away to look over at Tony.

"Oh no, I dont know what cane over me. You saw all that didn't you?" Mary looked embarrassed.

Tony didn't respond but just looked at her sheepishly.

"Don't worry about him, trust me." He pulled her back close to him.

"Are you sure? No one else in the family can know about this."

"Yeah I'm sure. Now lets take this party inside. C'mon man."

"Wait, I think he should stay out here." Pointing to Tony.

"I told you its fine Aunt Mary, just pretend he isn't there."

"Ok if you say so...lets go baby."

Mary took Greg by the hand and took him to the back door where they toweled each other off. They didn't wait for Tony to finish drying himself off before going inside. Mary still held Greg by the hand bringing him upstairs and Tony soon followed. She took Greg to her bedroom she shared with her husband. Next to the bed, they started peeling off their damp swimsuits until they were both naked. Tony went and sat in the reading chair in the corner of the room.

Mary pushed Greg until he was laying back on the bed with his large dick standing straight up. She jumped up into bed between his legs and admired his tool. Glancing over her shoulder to her other nephew, she saw he was intently watching and turned back to Greg.

"That's a lot bigger than my husbands!" Mary looked up at him with lust in her eyes.

"Haha, can he make you cum at least?" Greg asked her with a cocky smirk.

With her mouth now attached to the head of his cock, she answered him by shaking her head "no". Greg's face twisted with pleasure as Mary sucked him off. He even went as far as to push her head down so she gagged even more. After a few minutes of slobbering, Mary removed her mouth causing a sexy pop.

"You don't need to lick me down there, I just want your big dick right now!"

"Whatever you say. How do you want it?"

"I want to ride you honey!"

Mary crawled up her nephews body so she was sitting on his lap. Tony got a good view of her big ass being groped by Greg. Mary then raised her hips and fell down onto Greg's wet pole. Her moans told everyone in the room that he was the biggest she ever had stretch and fill her out. Maybe it was because they hadn't seen each other in a while or maybe it was their pent up desires coming out.

Hot incestous sex sounds filled the room for for another half hour. The pair switched positions many times as Tony watched silently. He was enamored by his sweaty relatives wrapped up in lust. Greg would fondle or suck on Mary's large tits as much as he could as they fucked away.

Tony's favorite part was when Greg bent their aunt over and ate her from behind, it looked like he was even putting his tongue in her asshole. He then lined up and sunk all the way in.

"C'mere and check this out man!" Greg beckoned his cousin over.

Before Tony could get out of his seat, their aunt protested.

"What NO! He can see fine from there!"

"Oh stop it, I can tell you like being watched. I want him to see your sexy asshole Aunt Mary."

"Uggg fine..."

Tony walked over to look at her ass. Greg spread her ass cheeks with his big hands, his thumbs stretching her asshole out on either side. As he slowly fed his dick into her pussy, her star gaped a little. A single little mole marked the wrinkles.

"Ain't that so hot?" Greg looked at Tony.

"Fuck yeah it is..."

"It tastes even better than it looks!" Greg grinned.

"Ok that enough starring back there you two. Go sit back down and let your cousin really fuck me hard." Mary looked over her shoulder at her nephews.

Tony listened to his aunt and went back to the chair, Greg listened too and started really plowing away at her doggystyle, grabbing her short hair yanking her head back, making her yelp with each thrust. This was some hardcore fucking you'd never think an aunt and nephew would partake in, but here they were.

"I wanna see that booty bounce!" Greg swatted Mary's ass as she twerked on him.

"YES I love that big dick baby!"

Tony was furiously jerking off in his chair at the nasty sex his cousin and aunt were having. This was a dream come true for him.

"That what you like?"

"Ohhh I love it! Give me that cum!"

Mary didn't expect to go that long but Greg brought out the best of her nasty side which was suppressed by her husband for too long. With a few more rough thrusts, G tensed up and must've been cumming inside her. There was no worry because Mary wasn't getting her periods anymore. While Tony came a few times in a tissue, Greg got to cum inside their aunt.

"Hhheeewww you sure did stretch me out." Mary let out an exhausted sound as she flopped on the bed.

"Damn that was amazing Aunt Mary. You're definitely my favorite aunt now!"

"Haha HEY! You've always been my favorite nephew regardless!" She playfully smacked him.

Tony remembered the time she told him he was her favorite nephew. He'd taken her out a few times for her birthday hoping to get close to her. Instead, Greg was the one who got the prize with little effort. Mary's words stung. She must've lied to him to make him feel better. He always did notice how much more joyous she was around Greg than him.

"Enjoy the show man?" Greg looked over at his zoned out cousin.

"OH." He shook his head and returned to reality. "You bet I did! I hope I can watch again sometime, that is if you guys keep fucking..."

"I think this is going to be a common occurrence, don't you Greg?" Mary smiled at him.

"For sure. I think I wanna have a new guest next time since you like being watched. It'll be a surprise." Greg grinned at Mary.

"Well I don't really like surprises but I'm ok if its one from you!" Mary kissed Greg on the lips and got off the bed.

"Lets get cleaned up!" She took Greg by his hand again and led him to the shower.

"Sorry, no watching this time." She closed the bathroom door on Tony.

Tony wondered who the surprise would be next as he waited for them downstairs to get out of the shower. Mary gave Greg a big kiss on the lips with a loving embrace and gave Tony a hug at the door. As Greg drove them back home, they were talking about how awesome this situation was and how Greg fucked her again in the shower. Though Greg wondered why Tony got off to watching rather than going for one of the other girls himself. He figured he'd make is cousin happy and let him in on his surprise for the next time he fucked their aunt.

"Hey so I'll let you in on who the next guest I was talking about watching Aunt Mary and me. I bet I can get Evan to watch me bang his mom."

"Dude! I'm sure you can pull it off!" Tony was ecstatic.

"I'll hit you up when I make another move!"

"Thanks, see ya cuz."

Tony drove home with a big smile on his face. He took some fap material from today and couldn't wait to look at it whenever he wanted.

----------------------------------------------------- Part 3: Victoria ---------------------------------------------------

PH4R40H
PH4R40H
128 Followers