Family Hole Ep. 01

Story Info
Without mom and dad, Angelica needs to care for her brothers.
13.8k words
4.39
28k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday, the 26th of March 2023

Dear diary,

I dried my tears on the way back from leaving dad at the airport. Another month without him, another dark period of his absence, and all I had to remember is the pictures of us, smiling together, in a tight hug.

Keira didn't come to say goodbye. She never does. It gets crammed in the car with my stepbrothers, and now, without dad's presence, I'll have to endure a display of dumb masculinity, as I'd like to call it. I put my headphones on and lean against the window, closing my eyes, remembering his warm embrace just moments ago, the way his hands wrapped around my waist, flowing with a different kind of energy.

And then the dream comes along - a fantasy, really, where dad leans over me, kissing me in the lips, as my feet goes up in the air. It would be just like a love movie, except for dad's enlarging erection.

Oh my, how many times have I humped my pillows and fucked my big fluffy bear thinking of him? And just as I lean the head against the cold glass, I imagine to be in his arms, just like I caught them time and time again, mother with her legs wide open, and dad with his jeans around his ankles, his strong and hairy ass violently pounding inside her.

I always leave a mark on the car seat, the more I imagine him, the wetter. My future husband will be just like him.

But the dream fades, as the boys start a stupid competition of who can burp the loudest, and engaging in this teenager behavior leads them down the same paths. Somehow, I see in all of them something of father, a trace, a gesture, a horniness that he fails to hide. I wish they could just grow up and be the men they are supposed to mimic.

The travel to the airport was crammed, all because Raphael decided to come after having said no. Gabriel and Daniel, the twins, took the sides of the car. They are only four years older than me, but already so grown up, and just like dad, they have a hairy chest, big from rugby. They squeezed Raphael and I in the middle, and I ended up going onto his lap. All the way I felt him poking me under my skirt, his hands travelling to my hips, and gently thrusting against me.

I asked him to stop, and this caused the twins to tease even more, but dad warned them all with one single look. That was all it took for Raphael to stop with his hands, although his penis continued hard as a rock.

I sometimes dream about him too, but unlike dad, he his slim and naturally smooth in his chest, but with very hairy legs. I wouldn't mind, but if I had to choose, dad would be my first choice.

But, at least today, on the way back home, Gabriel let me take the window seat. But that's just because he's watching a porn clip with Daniel on their phone and think I don't know. It's fine by me, honestly, as mom used to say, boys will be boys.

Except these ones are the size of a building.

Sunday, 27th of March, 2023 - Evening

Dear Diary,

I have to write a new entry. I am shocked, and lost at the same time.

Keira is nowhere to be seen. No note. No phone. Nothing.

The boys are also unsure of what to do. Daniel already asked me if she left, because I should know. Probably because we both have periods? Dumb as a brick wall.

But my hands are shaking. Her wardrobe is empty, and so is her shoe rack. Well, she left some six inch heels, the ones dad offered her one day and she hated. Everything else is gone.

I rang her, but utter silence. Michael wants to call dad, but luckily Raphael, the youngest one, said no. "That's a dumb idea man. What's dad going to do? Fly back?"

Dad will return in two months. Are we supposed not to say a word?

"Let's ring Azriel," I say. All eyes on me - green and blue, like oceans and seaweed, floating towards me. I suck a breath in, realizing that I am their mother all of a sudden.

Silly idea. No, not their mother. But, at that moment, they think I was being prepared for this since day one.

"What's Azriel going to do?"

"Well, he's the oldest," I reply to Daniel.

Keira and dad married super young, because of Azriel. He was the first of six, when dad was only twenty and she was eighteen, an unexpected pregnancy. It changed their lives forever, as she constantly reminds us. We all did. But I am different from all these men - I'm the result of dad's unfaithfulness with a different woman who, by the time I turned eighteen, kicked me out of her house. That stigma will never leave me.

I ignore the thoughts about the events of the last year, and ring Azriel. He's on night duty, patrolling the streets, and takes a while for him to understand my situation. He says he'll call a few people, and the waiting takes forever. His deep voice reassured me I will have my stepmother back, but the hours pass us through.

The twins act like life moves on. Their massive bodies take over the couch, and a dumb TV show plays up, making Michael and Raphael to sit down on the chairs besides the couch, and enter a trance.

This makes me take a deep breath, and run to my bedroom, closing the door behind me. I'm panicking. What now? What now? What if she never comes back? What am I supposed to do? She kept all her boys in a perfect line, except for dad. For dad, she would open her legs without flinching, I try to see them again, in the kitchen, and they thought they were alone.

Dad kept his hands on her, and she said no a few times, but she didn't resist as dad open up his trousers and showed her his big cock. I didn't see it, couldn't see it from where I was, but her face was impossible to ignore.

He bend her over the kitchen table, and fucked her for some ten minutes, grabbing her breasts from behind. When he took it out, I could hear it dripping on the floor, a big gush of cum coming out of her.

I let my panties soak with the image, so visceral. Dad will ruin me if I ever let him enter me.

And I can't wait for the day.

Sunday, 26th of March, 2023 - Late Evening

Dear Diary,

Azriel called me. No news of Keira.

I tell the others, and they just stare emptily at me. Big bodies, no brains. What are they going to do? They don't know.

All we know is we are not telling dad.

Azriel voice soothes me, low and resonating, even through the phone.

The others are watching a match. As if nothing has happened. The beers flow, and their grunts echoe throughout the house. As for me, I'm relieved. Scared, but relieved.

Once more, I enter the empty bedroom, and the scent of dad is floating around, like a lingering presence. The perfume belongs to mom, but it's fading as soon as I put my face down on dad's pillow, and imagine he's here with me. The fantasies started I don't really know how, but they are getting more and more intense, and it makes me wish I have a boyfriend. I need one soon enough. I giggle to myself, thinking how father would react if I bring a boy home, but the idea is quickly surpassed by another: what the fuck am I going to do?

I hear the uproar downstairs from the boys, and wonder, am I supposed to look after them now? There's a tingling through my body, thinking I need to take over. What if she never comes home? How is dad going to be in two months' time, getting home into an empty, cold bed?

That thought makes me squeeze my legs tight, with my hand in between them, providing warmth and support, making me sigh as I imagine dad by my side, waking up every day, taking me as his rightfully wife.

"You masturbating?"

Raphael's voice brings me back to reality with a sharp pain. I go red in the face, tomato red, and sit on the bed, not looking back at him. Stupid boy. I'm used to his sense of humor, and it's just like everyone else in this house, all except dad. Every time he goes away to work offshore, I'm subjected to my brothers' foul play and never ending sexual harassment. But Keira never seen it that way - "they are just being boys, its normal behavior, and it would help if you didn't dress like a slut."

I walk past him, as he scratches his balls. There's a nice volume to it, at least it catches my eye. All of them are eye candy, in one way or another, but none compares to dad.

Raphael smacks my ass as I walk past, and I turn around and slap him in the face. Should have been harder, I think, as his smirk become a permanent expression on his face.

"Don't think you can tease me and nothing happens."

My brother is visibly excited, and my eyes are naturally drawn to the middle of his legs. It looks like a snake, malleable, with the rims of the head visible underneath.

"I didn't," I say it back to him, now looking into his eyes. He is taller than me, and bigger, and to think that, from the group, Raphael is only the smallest one. Smaller than dad, but yet, his hands easily double mine.

He takes one step closer, "Angelica," and whispers my name. My heart is beating loud, and it's me against the door. I look for the knob, but all I can see is Raphael growing onto me. "This car ride was different. You were all wet, why do you think I was that hard?"

"I didn't," I say again, turning the door knob and tried to open it, but he closes it shut, and pushes me against the white wooded surface. There's something hard and warm against my ass, and all I want to do is to give in.

He slaps my ass again, leaving a long lasting impression from his hand, making me squeal. "And you're doing it again." His voice is a deep purr that makes my blood boil. "They are all downstairs, watching that game, and it's just you and I here. No one needs to know, Angel."

"You're my brother, Ralph, what the fuck?" I finally manage to say, understanding the danger of the situation. One thing is playful teasing, but what he's doing surpasses all barriers. I turn to him, and looking down I'm able to see the veins imprinted on his grey sweatpants.

He keeps the grin on his face, and a wet spot shows on his trousers. My tits are almost out of my dress with the commotion of trying to leave the room. His big hand is still holding the door, towering above me and why does my groin burns?

"Who cares if I'm your brother? Or stepbrother? I just want a good time, that's all Angelica."

I can't believe I'm hearing this. Surely I should have seen it coming, with the constant touching I have to put up with every single one of them. "Wearing all those skimpy clothes, sitting on my lap in the car, leaving a wet mark on my dick. You think I'm stupid?"

Raphael took another step, and it's just me and him, against the wall.

"Ralph, please, I..." No, this is not happening, this can't be happening. I suck a deep breath in, and push him away with my two hands on his chest, making him fall backwards into dad's bed, his erection pitching a tent.

And I don't give him time to recover, and open the door and flee to my room, locking the door behind me, and slumping down to the floor. I never been this horny in my life.

It's the fire he awoke inside me that leads to the next decision. The day I turned eighteen I created a fans page. Not because I was desperately horny, but because I thought I needed the money. First, I'm kicked out and made to come and live with another family, and second, my new "mother" convinces my dad I don't need to go to Uni and could, instead, work at a diner down the street and get the money myself.

All of my brothers got an education, one way or another. But me, the sole reason Keira kept trying to get pregnant - to get a girl - turned out to be the reason she despised me. I'm not even hers. And when they told me I couldn't go to Uni to become a nurse, I cried a lot, and realized I needed the money to move out and follow my dream. But I was always too shy to make any sort of content. Zero followers. I don't have much equipment, but, as I hear them going to their rooms, I focus the lights onto me, hiding my face, and dressing my sexy pajamas, as dad would call it - basically just a crop top and skimpy shorts, and I grab my big stuffed bear. I rub against it, like I used to, and close my eyes. I imagine dad, but I am also thinking about Raphael, and his big hands and sweet scent. He was ready to take me, if only I'd let him, if only I fall onto my knees, I could already know what a penis tastes like.

I have to use my phone to record me humping my bear while arching my back, my face out of the frame, but making sure everything else is on display. I never done this before, and it comes with such adrenaline that I don't take long to cum, my pussy dripping wet, my tits too sensitive that the mere rubbing of the fabric makes my orgasm stronger. I giggle as I turn to the side, thinking what am I doing, and I stare at the ceiling.

It's getting late, but I still find the strength to sit at my laptop, edit the video, and post it. It almost makes me cum a second time, the rush of doing such a naughty thing, but it's the only way to take it from my system, the need to be fucked over and over again, and the only way I have to stay away from my brother's temptation. He offered me what I most want in the world - if only he wasn't part of my flesh and blood.

Monday, 27th of March, 2023 - Morning

Dear Diary,

I had to masturbate two more times during the night. All thanks to Raphael. Almost overslept, so now I need to rush my way to work, but first, I gather the laundry from the basket, and prepare to get it done while I'm at work, and then pop by in my lunch break.

I'm about to push start when Raphael shows up in the kitchen, in just his boxer briefs, and he can't hide the fact of sporting a morning wood. He would have done the same if mother was around.

His hands on my body are still there this morning, a memory imprinted in hard, bold fingerprints, which make my blood run faster.

"Morning Sis," he says, opening up the fridge and taking the milk out. "Did you sleep well?"

I look back at him, unable to get my eyes from his member. He scratches his chest, before pouring the milk into a cup, and drinks it looking back at me. His cock twitches and I shudder.

"Why are you guys always like this?"

"Always like what?"

I suck a deep breath in, trying to control my anger mixed with desire. "Like this, Ralph. What you did yesterday is not ok, you hear me?"

The kitchen is large enough, with a center island of dark marble, and large windows with plenty of sunlight that shines against Raphael's smooth body. He passes his hand along his cock, and that makes me shiver. It looks so long, and hard, better than the porn I've been watching.

"I'll tell dad when he comes back," I add, with all the seriousness of my face, and this makes him laugh.

"Go ahead, call him now if you want. Maybe he'll be just like mom, and leave us the fuck alone. What are you going to do now, Angelica? It's only you against four men."

"I'm going to keep you in your place," I say as a warning. I close my legs, watching my brother, his cock still the same size, threatening to burst through his briefs.

He scoffed. If I am having all this trouble with the youngest, I will stand no chance with all the others. Maybe Azriel will help me, the oldest and biggest of them all.

Raphael puts the milk away, and walks towards me, his big dick bouncing with each step of his bare feet, and he looks down on me. "You have nothing to worry about me. But, by the way I got you wet yesterday I assume you're just as dirty as we all are."

He's one step away from me, and all I can think is what would dad say about this? It would be too wrong, but why does my body screams for him?

"Don't compare us. I need to get to work now, I... I can't believe you have these perverted feelings for me." I should have slapped him across the face, but that wouldn't change how I'm feeling. Between my legs, a fire burns out of control, as if my pussy wants to swallow him up whole.

Raphael doesn't move, but stares at me. I try hard to keep looking into his eyes, but his swollen member keeps poking my curiosity.

"You know how sexy you look in those clothes, don't you? Very tempting. I try not to think about you, but you make my life difficult."

And his hand reaches for my shoulder, a simple caress that's enough to burn my skin.

"I need to go -"

"No you don't. You still have half an hour at least."

"How do you -"

But he doesn't let me finish, and backs me up against the washing machine, with his body in front of me, his dick hard, pressing against my skirt. "I can tell you are desperate Angelica. Don't think of us as brother and sister, think of this as an exchange."

"Exchange?"

"Let's go to your bedroom, I can explain."

And I raise my arm to slap him again, but he catches my hand mid-air, and pulls me against his hard cock. "None of that now. It's easy, I promise."

"Let me go, Ralph, I'll scream."

And he loosens up his grip. But I don't run, and look at him.

"You want this as bad as I do Angelica. Look at you, all red, hot, your tits are begging for a good licking. Have you ever touched a dick before? Go on, don't be shy."

My heart races inside my chest. My legs are weak and all I want to do is to accept his offer. There's something in him that reminds me of dad, maybe is the big head of his cock poking out from his briefs, or maybe is the super hairy legs.

"No Ralph, I'm not doing this. I'm not one of your whore friends, why don't you go back to Marisa and get her to suck your cock? Now, I need to finish the laundry and then I need to go, because, unlike you, I'm not lucky enough to have mom and dad paying for my frat parties, and I can't be written off again for being late. Someone needs to pay for groceries."

With every sentence, I understand the gravity of the situation, where I'm expected to be every single thing mother and father are. I'm sure there's some cash somewhere, I'm sure of it. For an emergency at least, if only I can think about what father used to say, but my brother's cock is still in my peripheral vision.

"Stop being a prude," he replies back to me. I know he wants to pin me down to the floor and have his way with me, and somehow, the idea of that is even worse, bringing me to a whole new level of being horny.

"Who's being a prude?" Michael says, entering the kitchen, and then stops on his marks looking at us. "What's going on?"

The difference between the two is visible to the naked eye, but I try hard not to stare - he comes down in shorts, his shaved chest double the size of his brother, hands are as big.

"Nothing's going on, isn't that right Angelica?"

There's no way he can hide his erection, but Raphael doesn't make an effort to conceal it as well, as if Michael is pretty much used to it. They share a room anyway - boys will be boys, right?

"No. I was just trying to do the laundry," I say between my teeth, and as soon as I say it, both Michael and Raphael strip down naked, and hand me their clothes for me to add it to the load.

"What? Why are you naked, go get some clothes on!"

And this made both my brothers laugh, their abs showing through the young bodies. All my blood froze as I realise this is the first time I see a real penis in the flesh. One, filled with blood, erect to the point of bending to the side and the other a soft presentation but so pretty to look at. Inside me a revolution was taking place, as my pussy was the wettest I can remember, screaming its readiness to take my first.

"Look at her, red as a pepper! Bet she never saw one that big!" Michael says, touching his own sexual organ, caressing it while looking back at me. "Ah Angelica, if only we weren't related, I'd show you a good fucking time."

And in front of me, I swear, it is growing, getting swollen, his balls are two big sacks hanging low, trimmed. I take on step back, my panties soaked and my breath gone - my chest is hurting, so tight, squeezed between my desire and my morality.