Family Hole Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I snatch it from his hands, and try to make a run, but he's faster than I anticipated and grabs my arm again, this time pulling me inside his bed, and wraps a hand around my mouth.

"Is that so?" he says, and pins me down against the mattress. All I can smell is his scent, and his body is so warm that I'm sweating already. "I can fuck you right here and no one will ever know. Not even Michael, sleeping above. You forget I'm ten times stronger than you. So who's going to get burned now?"

And in my head, all the times I idealized my first time, all the romance, was gone. He could, if he wanted, fucked me without even asking if that was something I wanted. But I trust that Raphael won't do such a thing.

But even that though slips away, as he crushes me with his weight in the bed, his cock sliding between my butt cheeks, his breathing heavy with his desire. "You are just a fucking slut, and I can fuck you right here, and no one will ever know. No one will ever believe in you, Angelica."

His arms are pinning me down, around my chest and neck, and his cock slides between my ass, the same way I made him cum yesterday. I'm not scared though, and I am now sure he won't fuck me just like that. He wants me, but he also wants me to want him back.

"All I need to do his slide your panties to the side, and I'm in. I'm going to fuck you, Angelica, so hard you won't ever want another cock again."

And the head of his cock is so moist, it leaks down over my swollen lips, causing me to shiver. "Please," I manage to say, "I... you can't be my first one."

"And why's that?" he asks, his cock sliding ever more dangerously near. I know he won't fuck me if I don't want to, I know that. Deep inside, I know my stepbrother can control himself. "Who do you want to fuck you first?"

I'm not brave to tell him. Instead, I rub my ass again, against his swollen member, but he knows what I'm doing.

"You are going to tell me, one way or another," he whispers, and his hand slides down, inside my panties, and I bury my face in the pillow, he is touching me, where no man has ever touched me before, and on my back I have his warm cock, and the emotions are just too much to handle. He bites down on my neck, as he gains total control over me, and he keeps asking the same question, who's going to be your first?.

And it's between tears of joy, as my orgasm hits the hardest, that I confess to him my most well-kept secret - I want dad to be my first.

Friday, 31th of March, 2023

Dear Diary,

I still can't believe what happened between Raphael and I yesterday. Yes, I wanted it to happen, but I never thought of telling him my secrets. And he shoot his load all over my back, with his fingers over my pussy, and I told him my darkest side. My perverted side.

He didn't say a word about it throughout the day to the others, but I'm afraid of what he might do with that information.

And at least today is Friday, and I'm all home alone. Or that was what I thought.

My fans site, for some reason, is on fire. And I've been making some calculations - the money will be good, and god willingly it will be my way out of this house. I love dad to death, but I don't really, truly, feel loved. Well, dad loves me in his own particular way, but Keira hates me so much she disappeared of our lives, and Raphael just wants to bone me. And I believe the same is true for all the others.

And to think it's been only a few days since I'm all alone, managing this household, and things are not into shambles. Truth is, I think to myself as I undress from the work uniform, I never felt this tired before. No energy, no nothing.

It's all work, work, work, from dawn to dust - if not laundry, then the dishes, the cooking, the tidying it up, the cleaning, oh dear lord, the amount of hair from their bodies, their dirtiness, the sports equipment, it's everything all together, and I'm supposed to do everything myself?

"No, it has to change," I say out loud, as I shower. I'm still thinking about Raphael's fingers and the orgasm he gave me, and that's also part of the changes I'm planning in my head. No more harassment in this household, they will treat me with respect.

"It fucking has to change." Such a dirty mouth, if father listens to this I'm in serious trouble. I close the water, and open the curtain, but for some reason, can't find my towel. Strange. I have to walk naked back to my room, where I know I have some more, but I'm faced with Raphael waiting for me in the corridor, just by my room's door. I put one hand over my nipples, another over my pussy, but I'm not fast enough.

"Hey sis," he says calmly, looking at me, one hand on his bulge. "Looking fresh."

"What do you want?"

He takes one step in my direction, and I ran into the bedroom, but he puts his feet preventing me to fully close the door. My breasts bounce with the surprise, and he can't take his eyes from them.

"I want what we started, shorty."

"I told you, I'm not a whore like your friends."

"Oh... you're not... yet..." with each word he keeps grabbing his junk, a hard erection inside his sweatpants.

With a deep breath, I ignore his presence, and decided to let him enjoy my nakedness while I search for something to wear. He keeps staring at me, hand inside his pants, stroking, and it just feels so cringe to me at that moment.

"You're a fucking perv, that's what you are," I say, while getting my panties on.

"No need to be feisty. You enjoyed it so much yesterday, I bet you want another taste, don't you?" And he comes near, there's only us and the room around us, my tits exposed and my panties soaking up my desire. He removes his shirt, showing me how hard he has been working to keep his body in shape, and with one hand inside his pants, he uses the other one to touch me. "I bet you'd like to taste me again, this time, straight from the tap, no?"

There's a depravity in his eyes that reminds me of father when he was fucking Keira in the kitchen, so lost in his lust that went blind.

Raphael pulls down his pants, his cock is like a spring, hitting him back in his tummy, a hard, perfect cock. And he guides my hand straight into it.

"Be a good girl, shorty."

I can listen to his heart beat so close he is to me. But I can also feel it throbbing on his cock. It's heavy. And too warm. How can something hard, moist and hot cause such a turmoil inside my panties?

I want to be a good girl.

Raphael places his hand on top of mine. Like a Sheppard, guiding his sheep. Or like a wolf.

He sure looks like a wolf. But I'm not an easy prey.

Surely, I've watched porn. Who didn't? But the first penis of my life is surely a fucking revelation, how much control over a guy you have, how easy they fall victim of your moves. With each stroke, Raphael moaned differently, he teaches me how he enjoys it, and at first it's an oddity, a strange event how the head of that one eyed snake leaks profusely, and every time I squeeze him he shivers in a strange way.

Hypnotic.

I want to fall to my knees like I saw in the movies, but don't find the right pretext of doing it, and assume most guys don't like blowjobs - that's what my friends tell me most times. They complain it hurts, and the teeth, and they don't enjoy getting head, so I keep masturbating him for a couple of minutes, until he's throbbing.

His face changes. I'm focusing on his face instead of his cock, but I got the gist of it, and it feels too big for just one hand, so heavy that my arm is already hurting, but I keep going, the veins of his neck engorging, and he opens his eyes, looking straight at me.

Like stripping my soul.

He takes the cock into his hands, bending down, and grabs my hair in his fist, forcing me down to my knees. Oh fuck, that got me even wetter, his dominance, his sudden decision making, his maleness, and so close to his red hot cock.

The scent, oh that scent I remember so well.

But it's only when the first rope hits my mouth I understand his intentions, and I'm coated in a shower of cum, half I could take into my mouth, the rest went everywhere.

It's when he shoves his cock inside my mouth that my hands slip inside my panties, and I convulse into an orgasm, as my stepbrother finishes in me.

Friday, 31st of March, 2023

Dear Diary,

I better sleep with one eye open. I'm missing the key of my bedroom, so tonight, the door remains unlocked. For the last two hours I've been answering questions on my fans page, people seem to want a lot of things that I'm not willing to give them.

This one user though, he's cute. He told me I remind him of his daughter, and sent me a tip of two hundred dollars, just because. Now I think I'm starting to understand sugar daddies.

I'm not strong enough to confess what Raphael and I just did a few hours ago, but his taste is still all over me. My mouth tingles just to think of him, cumming, forcing himself into me, and causing my soul to erupt. I never wanted sex as much as I want right now. I want to be fucked, ravaged, time and time again, and I don't think I want dad, I just want a cock.

And I made an audio file saying exactly that.

Fuck me, I whisper softly, be my first.

Maybe Raphael is right. Maybe we're not that alike after all.

Saturday, 1st of April, 2023

Dear Diary,

Azriel knocks on the door. He forgot his key at home, he said. He's wearing his running gear and gosh does he take my breath away.

He comes around to tell me there's not much to say. Someone from his team was able to reach mom, well, Keira, but she doesn't want to be found.

The fucking bitch.

The boys are down, I can tell, with this news. Michael is dramatic to the point of punching the walls, but they are solid and I end up getting a bag of ice and giving him reassurance that is certainly not broken. Boys and their hormones.

I'm sitting in the couch, with Raphael in one side and Michael on the other, while Azriel takes dad's seat. I try to avoid looking between his legs, but his running shorts leave nothing to the imagination, and even wearing underwear, there is a volume impossible to deny. I start to think the nickname giant is not only because of his 6ft8, the tallest man I've known all my life.

When he leaves the house, there is an emptiness hard to explain. They are upset, fuck, even I am upset. Michael rests his head on my shoulder, and I caress him, while Raphael grabs my knee with his big hand. I look down at his hand, and then back at him, and I know he is establishing his domain. But not in front of the twins, and certainly not with Michael asking for comfort, so I move his hand away.

I decide to bake some cookies, unsure of what to do. On Saturdays, the boys normally go play sports and don't spend that much time at home, but I'm not seeing that happening today. But, nonetheless what I was thinking, the twins leave the house to play tennis, and I assume Michael and Raphael are gone too, as the house stands silent.

But the smell of cookies brought Michael to the kitchen, a sad voice on a usually happy guy. He is more mature than Raphael, more focused on what he wants, and much more shaped into a jock than his brother. His blue eyes are a terrible sin, blue as the deep waters of an underwater river that takes you away without you even notice it.

He comes behind, embracing his body over me, and taking a long sniff of my hair. "I missed this smell," he says, and I'm not sure if he means mine or the cookies. He doesn't let go for a while, keeping a tight embrace, but I'm able to turn and hug him back, letting his head rest on my bosom for a few seconds more than I should.

"You don't look yourself today," I comment, making him nod his head. He tells me how he thinks mother left because of him. He's being too tough on himself.

I take the cookies from the oven, and let them cool down, and make him a drink while he sits in the center island, hands on the dark marble surface. I saw him drinking whisky with dad, with a couple of ice cubes, so I get him just that. At least he's 21 and can drink, unlike nineteen year old Raphael. Somehow, I'm fixated on his muscles, and his veins, and I trail them with my fingertips, making him shiver.

"Do you think she'll ever be back?" he asks, drinking it straight. I watch as his throat enlarges, the muscles and the veins, and can't help but to feel hot. Coming to live with my dad was a mistake, I start to think. I never thought the constant masculine presence would get me into this stage of wanting sex all the time, but after tasting cum things took a wild turn.

"I'm not sure."

Honesty has a price, and this time was the light of his eyes fading away. I let him rest his head on my shoulder again, and caressed his short hair between my fingers. He's heavy on me, but I play strong, and let him take as much time as he needs.

"You remind me of her sometimes, you know? I'm sorry if we are such brutes."

And time seems to stop, as I watch his lips moving slowly, as he say those words. "Its fine, Michael, I'm not a damsel in distress."

He nods, humming into my neck. "I know you aren't. You were always one of us, Shorty. I still remember when you broke Danni's nose."

His laugh is contagious, and I follow him closely, as the memory takes form in my head. I find myself getting him another glass, and he offers me some, just a taste, just to wet my lips, and I don't really like it, it's sour and burns my throat, but I'm happy to have him there, so close. I wonder what Raphael would do if he saw me now, almost flirting with his brother.

And my hand caresses his hair again, and trends down to his neck, in a slow movement as saying "look at me," and it makes me wonder if Michael sees me the same way his brother does. Do I make him hard the same way? Are men all the same, unable to contain their erections even for family members, or will he be able to set the boundaries? He gives me more to drink and I found myself tipsy already, as the afternoon sun fades in the distance.

And his phone rings, it's his girlfriend, they talk on the phone while I hold him from behind, letting his head against my chest and allowing my stepbrother to listen to my heart beat.

"It's Natasha, we are going to the movies. Do you wanna come?" he asks, but I say no, politely, would be very awkward to be in the middle.

We hug, one last time, but when he stands up, the answer to my questions. A tent, right between his legs, is just before my eyes. I notice it, brushing my body against it, and he apologizes.

"Angel, this... I'm really sorry -"

"Don't be silly, hormones and all. You're lucky girls don't show it that way."

A wink, and another hug, and I let him go. I'm wetter than a lake, and gosh, with all the money from the tips on my fans page, I one hundred percent need to buy a dildo. I need something that resembles a penis to satisfy my curiosity. I cannot wait for father to return in five weeks' time. That is way too long.

Saturday, 1st of April, 2023, Evening

Dear Diary,

Tomorrow will mark one week since Keira is gone. I wonder where she could be. If Azriel can't find her (or won't tell us where she is), I don't think there's any point for me to search for her.

Can't shake the feeling she's probably living a couple blocks away - need to stop reading weird stories. Let's call it a night. I have a full day tomorrow, working all fucking day!

Again, what a foul mouth - dad will punish me when he's back.

Saturday, 1st of April, 2023 - Late Evening

Dear Diary,

I'm shaking right now. I found out who took the key from my door. It was around midnight I heard a loud bang and went to investigate. I knew the twins wouldn't be at home, neither would Michael, as they texted our group chat, but I didn't know about Raphael. I tried to call him a few times, but he never replied, so I assumed he was with his friends.

Down there, in the kitchen, I find him a bit tipsy, with a few broken plates on the floor, shattered, and him trying to sort his own mess out. I immediately put my hands on the case, and join him, afraid he might cut himself.

We do it in silence, with myself wanting to tell him off because it's fucking late, and because I'm mad at him for not saying anything.

"There, all done," I comment, washing my hands. He's looking very smart, with a shirt and jeans, and smart shoes, very unlike him. "You went on a date?" I ask, grabbing an apple and taking a bite.

He looks down, and then eyes me, from tits to vag, and a smirk forms between his red lips. "What if I was? Makes you jealous?"

"Don't be stupid."

Raphael takes the milk out of the fridge and pours generously into a cup. "You sleep like that?"

It's like I'm being observed and only now realizing it, which causes me to put the milk away and call it a night. "You didn't tell me about your date, so I assume it didn't went well. You need to be less of a brute and start to be more caring if you want girls to like you. And don't drink milk at this time, for fuck sakes. Go to bed."

I'm not waiting around to hear what he has to say, and reenter my bed sheets, and the comfort of a well-made bed. I check my only fans account, and things seem pretty stable. I know I should have done a video, but can't be bothered right now. I have a little more than one hundred people, which is fucking amazing, but in my little head, I would be on the millions by now and living in a mansion somewhere. Nope, not for me.

And then my bedroom door opens.

"Ralph?"

And it closes, while I look for the light switch, but his hand grabs mine before I can reach it.

"It's only me," he murmurs. There's a little light coming from outside, he's still wearing the same clothes it seems. "I was thinking about what you said."

"It's late already. What did I say? About your date?"

"Yes. How did you know?"

I caress his hand, there is a heartbeat near his thumb, and its speed is increasing. "A girl can tell these things. Nothing you could have done differently I'm sure."

"But you said I need to be nicer."

I hummed a yes.

"Why? Why did you said that? I was cracking jokes and everything, and she goes to the toilet and never returns."

"Shit. Did you have to pay the whole thing?"

That made him cackle, lifting the mood a little bit.

"I did. She was skinny, so didn't order much anyway."

"Not like me then."

Raphael let go a loud sigh. "Ah, shorty, if only she had your curves and tremendous appetite, I'd ravish her right there over the table."

He tries to sit on the bed, but I don't like street clothes on my heavenly sheets. "Go change, we can talk some more."

But instead, he just throws his shoes to the corner and drops his jeans. He's wearing a pair of black briefs that go perfectly around his ass. "Can I stay like this?" he asks, sitting down next to me, and taking my hand into his.

"You were very brute with me, I must say. Women want someone who gives them some romance as well. You can't be that horny all the time."

"Shorty, come on, how can I be less horny? It's all I think about, honestly. We were having dinner and all I could think was if she could jerk me off as well as you did? I had a boner the whole time."

"Maybe that was the reason she left?"

He squeezes my hand. "She was very trashy."

"It's all you attract. Glam trash."

This makes him laugh. I get near him, my youngest brother, only nineteen. "So does this mean you still a virgin?"

We keep on making fun of one another for an eternity. When it comes to stick his penis inside a vagina, yes, he is a virgin, but he done a lot of other stuff according to him. "Don't feel pressure with losing your virginity, its fine, all on its own time. Did you really wanted to think forever about this glamorous trashy naughty nasty skinny zombie girl?"