All Comments on 'Family Home Stay Ch. 01'

by minyard

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
good start

So far so good. I am looking forward to future chapters.

BUICK GSBUICK GSalmost 19 years ago
WELL HERE WE GO

WELL YOU HAVE STARTED A GREAT BUILDUP, WITH ALL THE GROUNDWORK IN PLACE. BUT YOU LET US DOWN AFTER THAT AS YOU CUT OFF YOUR STORY. SO WE PRESUME THAT MORE WILL FOLLOW. THE THING ABOUT A CLIFFHANGER IS IN THE TEASE, AND YOU REALLY DIDN'T TEASE MUCH. THE GENERAL DIRECTION IN WITH THIS MAY GO WAS IMPLIED, THOUGH NOT SHOWN. REMEMBER THIS FOR FUTURE STORIES, IT WILL HELP YOUR RATINGS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
comment on story

too much of simply a teaser, i expected multiple pages, sort of left me hanging.......

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Left Lacking, a bit

Good story, good premise, but the end kind of flopped. Keep writing, try to pace your story better.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
A good start

Sounds a bit like your Mom is a bit hungry in that other mouth between her thighs? More please?

HotcappucinoHotcappucinoover 17 years ago
Make Your Summary Match Your Story

"Family discovers bisexuality & welcomes Asian visitor" is the tagline for this story. Well, no bisexuality and no Asians in this first chapter.

Beyond that, there's nothing really compelling enough in this first chapter that would push me to read the subsequent chapters. I don't mind that the story lacks any explicit sex, but I only get a vague idea of who the characters are, and there's very little story line development.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
forget the naysayers!!!

great tease in the 1rst chapter. i like the build, the characters. on to chapter 2!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous