Family Honour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shiva's ultra-erect cock was still liberally slathered with Madhu's saliva and drool, so that his massive sex snake easily slipped back and forth between her breasts. The gorgeous girl was mashing her big melons together to provide a lot of friction against Shiva's already inflamed cock skin.

Shiva imagined that during the usual tit fuck, Madhu's big tits would completely envelop the width, and perhaps, in the case of a little fellow, even the length of her lover's thrusting cock. Given the fantastic girth of Shiva's seriously obese shaft, however, her breasts did not come close to bridging that gap. Still, the pressure that she was able to apply to Shiva's cock was extremely strong and thus very exciting! God! The valley between Madhu's tits was so soft, so deep, and so velvety! The pressure she was applying with her mashed breasts was rubbing Shiva's slippery cock skin with real erotic force. In fact, it promptly took him right over the top! Shiva now wanted to fuck her cunt.

I spread her thighs and rammed my massive cock into her wet juicy cunt.

"Ugh! God! Fuck! Ohhh! Wow!" She was ecstatic and felt his cock open and fill her cunt deep.

Shiva felt a tickle start in his anus that spread instantaneously to his scrotum, and then moved to his jerking shaft. The sex-stunned fellow sat up, took hold of his massive cock with both hands, and began violently jerking his foreskin up and down.

Extremely strong chills and thrills were already coursing up and down his body, and he had begun to shake and shudder from the electric excitement of a strong cum. As he continued to grip his giant cock like a fire hose preparing to douse a fire, an enormously strong splat of sperm came rocketing out of his cock hole.

The shimmering rope of love cream was so long! As the couple looked on in astonishment, the long, oscillating string of male seed extended some eight feet or more from his cock head all the way to a point on the bedroom wall a yard or so above the headboard!

As this extended flow of jism smashed into the wall with a noticeable "splat", a second, blast that is even more powerful came flying out of Shiva's sex hose. This one flew about six feet into the air and came down all over Madhu's incredibly gorgeous face.

Shiva was grunting and moaning as this unimaginably strong orgasm went on and on. Every ten seconds or so another heroic discharge of hot, creamy semen would splatter all over Madhu's body. Her breasts, her neck, and especially her face were getting just lathered with hot seed.

As the shudders and shakes decreased, Shiva's repeated ejaculations correspondingly turned into little drips of spunk.. She was moaning with passion and lust.

Madhu looked up at Shiva with a mixture of love, surrender, devotion, and astonishment. Shiva responded by throwing his mouth at hers to begin an ultra-passionate French kiss that was so open-mouthed that it looked as though the amorous fellow was trying to swallow her head!

Shiva could immediately taste the strong tang of his own spunk, for Madhu's swollen lips were just coated with the stuff. Almost without thinking about what he was doing, Shiva began licking the thick sheen of seed off her lips. Once finished there, the handsome banker began, once against almost out of instinct, to lick the scum from her face. Soon, the lovers were mutually licking each other like out-of-control barnyard dogs; each was trying to outdo the other in seeing how much spunk the other could swallow!

Shiva chuckled. "I plead guilty! I do have big testicles, and they work overtime to produce an amazing amount of sperm," he admitted. "But it really depends on the girl; it's your incredible face and killer body that pulled my seed up and out of there. You're just the most gorgeous and sexy girl I've ever seen!"

By now, the hot lovers had been making love for hours; it was about four in the morning and both were just plain exhausted. After a little tender, post-coital necking and a passionate good night kiss, Madhu and Shiva fell asleep intertwined in each other's arms.

After an hour or so of sleep, Shiva woke up. God! Madhu was passionately sucking his cockhead - she really could get no more than that in her mouth - and he was sporting an absolutely stiff boner as a result!

Shiva could not actually see her copping his joint because her huge mane of blonde hair nearly covered all of the sleepy banker's genital area. He could hear the sounds of love, though - Madhu was moaning very loudly and the wet, slurping, sucking noises being produced by her ardent cock sucking were simply bouncing off the walls of the bedroom. That he could feel Madhu's ministrations was a given; her wet, satiny tongue and warm mouth were threatening to drive Shiva around the bend! He was as hard as a rock!

At length, the stunning Madhu pulled off the monstrous Shivalingam cock and looked with blazingly loving eyes at her man. "I've just got to fuck you some more," Madhu explained. She had now gotten to her feet and, while standing nearly straight up, had poised her dripping cunt directly above Shiva's jerking, titanium hard shaft. "Take my hands so I can ease myself down on your cock, sweetheart!"

As Shiva held her hands, Madhu slowly slid down his impossibly massive shaft. She was clearly still totally stretched out from their earlier lovemaking because within moments she had buried the very hilt of that sucker all the way down to her pussy lips. Shiva's cock head was deep inside her uterus; in fact, it was poking at the far wall of that organ. Using Shiva's hands for leverage, Madhu began rising up and down on the thick cock so that she could begin to fuck her lover. It was so exciting for both of them.

Madhu started to shudder with a violent orgasm on about the third journey down her lover's fat dick. Shiva could feel female cum just gushing out of her pussy; it was spreading all over his pubic area, groin, and even onto the sheets.

On about the thirtieth trip down Shiva's cock, the young knockout's tight pussy received a quid pro quo from her lover; he groaned, shook, shuddered, and then sprayed long ropes of hot semen into the young beauty's womb. What a hot bitch Madhu was!

And so back to sleep. After an hour or so, however, Shiva woke up again. The lovers were sleeping with their trunks face to face. Madhu's mouth was only inches from his. He leaned over and gave her a light kiss on the lips.

Even though she was still asleep, she returned the kiss. Shiva then returned that kiss. Soon, the lovers were semi-awake and passionately tonguing the insides of their mouths.

Shiva suddenly realized that, not only had he become fully engorged, but also that his stiff cock had somehow entered his lover's sex-loose twat and was wildly fucking away at that dripping organ! He simply did not remember entering her at all; however, there was no doubt about it - he was giving her tight pussy a real reaming-out.

The kiss never broke during their lovemaking. This was a real quickie; within minutes, Madhu had come another two or three times, and only minutes after that Shiva was whitewashing his lover's cunt walls with yet more shiny gobs of hot sperm. After another post-coupling kiss, the couple fell asleep once again.

When Shiva woke again, he found he was holding Madhu's super-curvy ass cheeks in his hands. Probably as a result, he had sprung another gigantic boner. Sunshine was streaming through the windows and the clock read six o'clock. He already was up, in a sense! Something had to be done about that boner first, however. Shiva leaned over and gave the almost incomprehensibly beautiful girl a light kiss on the cheek. Her eyes opened and a huge smile spread across her features.

"Hi, lover," she whispered. "It's so great to see you. It proves that last night was not just a dream."

Madhu moved into Shiva's arms. She directed a smoldering look into his eyes, and, after moving her face to his head, bent down and slowly drew his lower lip into her mouth.

As she sucked and tongued the tender wedge of flesh, Shiva began to groan with passion. All of a sudden, he realized that his straining cock had actually once again entered his darling's dripping pussy and was slowly heading for her womb. It had become so natural for Shiva's giant sex snake to be inside Madhu's now fully acclimated cunt that the lovers were hardly aware that Shiva had even mounted the incredible knockout. It was simply that Shiva's massive log was so completely at home in Madhu's twat that not to have his humongous pork sliding in and out of her pussy lips would have seemed unnatural!

The ardent lovers were soon wildly fucking and frenching. Shiva's gigantic member slowly but passionately sawed in and out of his lover's ravaged cunt. Notwithstanding the impressive number of couplings, they had enjoyed in the last ten hours or so, Shiva was soon hosing down Madhu's ravaged cunt with yet another massive load of hot jizz.

As the couple wildly French kissed each other under the stinging spray of the shower head, Shiva was employing his left hand to squeeze Madhu's fantastically luscious ass cheeks. He was using his right hand to fondle and rub the buxom knockout's big left tit.

Moments later, Shiva picked up the stunningly beautiful girl by the thighs, lifted her head nearly to the ceiling of the shower stall, and gently impaled her on his unaccountably stiff and throbbing sex tube. "Fucking while standing up is so sexy," Shiva thought to himself as yet another delivery of hot jism exploded inside the nearly wasted confines of Madhu's reproductive system.

Shiva bowled over by her startling large black eyes, her and generous lips. That long, sexy tangle of blonde hair that reached down to the middle of her back... her startlingly curvy ass, not to mention the way in which the absolute knockout had her rump very much on display under her tight, astonishingly short dress. Her legs! - wow!.. what absolute killers they were - long, luscious, and tanned. Then there were her huge tits, so full, firm, and erect. Madhu simply had to be a babe for the ages, Shiva thought to himself. And for this one night, she had been all his!

The effect of these reflections was that Shiva roughly pulled the luscious beauty into his arms with a deep groan and began what might have been the most frantic deep kiss. His hot hand wildly plunged under Madhu's super short dress and dipped deeply into her skimpy bikini panties. The lovers moaned with wild need as they continued to suck their faces. While Shiva was savagely fondling Madhu's rump, she was grinding her sweet crotch against Shiva's rapidly growing trouser snake. you're the most wonderful lover I could possibly imagine. But do you know what?"

"What?" Shiva offered.

"Darling, I'm so sore I can hardly walk! I mean, this has been the most wonderful night of my life but I'm so sore I just can't believe it. I'm a wreck!" Madhu then smiled. And do you know what else?"

What?" Shiva again offered.

My mother-in-law assured she will arrange a husband for me to get married again. After a loving like this, it's going to be difficult for me to be interested in any other man - that's for sure! After you, Shiva, it's not going to be possible to find an extraordinary guy like you to satisfy me. That's the truth!" I do not think I will get any other man like you with such a monstrous cock as big as horse's cock. I want to live with you.

I want your cock lover forever.

Madhu, 'That's what exactly your mother-in-law says'

Shiva, I know. I have seen and heard you fucking my mother-in-law last night.

I have seen you and my mother-in-law openly, shamelessly flirting with each other during the wedding ceremonies. How long have been fucking her?

I saw her first time only on that night of your wedding.

Shiva, Oh! Don't tell me You fucked her on that night of my wedding?

No, Madhu. I could have fucked her, but there was no opportunity.

You mean that you would have fucked her on the first meeting. Was she willing?

Yes. She was very much eager and ready for me on the first meeting.

Shiva, Then, when did you fuck her.

When she came to our university, to see Mohan's body.

Oh! God. Did you fuck her on that day? I cannot imagine. It is unbelievable and kinky.

Yes. and also I fucked her in the night during Train Journey.

What a slut and bitch she is!!

I said, She is a lovely sexy slut, love her.

Shiva, do you love me too?

Yes, Madhu, but I cannot marry both you and Padma.

Shiva, You cannot marry my mother-in-law. You can marry me. I am an young eligible widow. You marry me lover. You can have both of us - me as wife and my mother-in-law as your mistress.

Madhu, Your suggestion is great and I think It is thrilling and exciting to have you both. We should discuss this with Padma.

Marry me, Shiva, I want to be your wife, she said pleadingly.

Madhu, I will, I said

Chapter10

As a tradition the new widow has to sleep in the temple for one night. Padma sent beds with maids to Shiva's temple on the outskirts of the village in the evening. After dinner, Padma, Madhu and I went to the temple. The Pujari performed puja and left. Madhu was attired like a widow, in a new white plain georgette sari. Devoid of any makeup her curvaceous figure was more erotic, showing her huge breasts and ass exuding raw sexuality.

We were standing in front of sanctum sanatorium looking at Shivalingam. I took off my lungi and shirt and stood there. They looked at my cock and said, You are like lord Shiva with such a huge lingam. They took of all their clothes stood in front of me nude. Padma and Madhu like Parvathi and Ganga ready to perform linga puja. Both knelt before me, and kissed my cock in reverence and worship. They kissed my cock fervently and devotedly to worship. One after other they sucked my cock. I fucked them both.

It was exciting to fuck them in the temple. The fucking sessions went on till wee hours. In the morning all three of us came home.

I stayed until thirteenth day ceremony, fucking both mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, day and night regularly having steamy threesome sex and returned to the college. It was great experience enjoying both of them regularly day and night.

I told them I have to go back to the college. Padma said that both she and Padma will come with me to bring back Mohan's belongings from his room. AC1st class coupe was booked for us to travel. After four days of staying in Hotel room and enjoying steamy threesome sex they went back to the village.

Later on, I got a phone call from Padma and Madhu informing me that both were pregnant, impregnated by me. Both were happy. People thought it was Mohan who made his wife pregnant and it was Padma's husband who made her pregnant.

Padma's husband knew about our affair. Padma and her husband adapted Madhu as their daughter.

It was Padma's brilliant idea. Since their village has no proper medical facilities, It was agreed that Padma and Madhu come to the place where I was staying, rent a house and stay during pregnancy. Padma's maids came to help them. I rented a three Bed Room independent house and arranged all the facilities. I too shifted from the Hostel to the rented house. I fucked both Padma and Madhu all through their pregnancy.

Both Padma and Madhusmitha became proud mothers within a gap of one week. Padma had a son and Madhu had a girl. Everyone in the family and relatives said, it was Mohan born again to Padma. The boy was named Mohan and Madhu's daughter was named Mohini.

Epilogue

Twenty years later Padma's son Mohan married Mohini. It is not considered incest and perfectly acceptable as per societal norms. Since Madhu was adapted as Padma's daughter, Madhu became Jr. Mohan's elder sister. It is perfectly acceptable to marry sister's daughter. They did not know that they were actually brother and sister.

On the first night of Mohan and Mohini, I was fucking Padma and Madhu.

I said, I hope that I need not have to keep the family honor this time. Padma and Madhu laughed. Padma said, You don't have a chance, He is like a you, a stallion..

How do you know? Padma, Have you seen his cock and fucked him? I asked laughing.

I do not know. If he cannot deflower her You will make her pregnant You will get a chance to keep family honor, Padma said.

______________________________

I have always been an ardent admirer and compulsive incurable romantic lover of longhaired beautiful women since childhood. I admire and adore women with long hair irrespective of their age -preteen, teenage, young, middle aged or old, of their marital status - virgin, unmarried, single, Spinster, married, widowed or divorced, of their structure - thin, lean, curvaceous, hourglass, pleasantly plump, fat or obese, of their body type - straight body, pear body, spoon body, hourglass body, top hourglass body, inverted triangle body, oval body, diamond body, of their breasts shape and size - small, pointed, conical, full, voluminous, heavy, hanging, hips and bottom size and shape, of their height - tall, medium or short. Seeing a woman with thick, black, full or half-grey colored, salt and pepper or white, straight, smooth, curly, smooth, coarse, curly, wavy long hair - hip length, thigh length, knee length or ankle length is a hobby, fetish, pleasure, obsession and aphrodite to me. I invariably observe keenly to appreciate the length, the thickness, the texture, the luxurious volume, the silky shine and smoothness, the swing, style of hair dressing - loose, pony tail, single or double braid, loose or tight bun, braided bun and every minute detail of women's longhair with desire. It is an obsession, and pleasure for me to follow and keenly observe closely on the street to watch, admire and appreciate women with swinging hips and long hair arranged in a braid, bun, pony tail or left loose, irrespective of their age, height, color, fat or thin, obese or lean and skinny. I want to fuck them. To my surprise and pleasure some women noticed my interest in them, reciprocated, befriended, and became lovers. I immensely enjoy washing, shampooing, drying, combing and hair dressing.

My mother has jet black, smooth, silky, shining, lustrous uniformly thick voluminous knee length hair. My mother trained me ever since I was a child to oil and massage her hair with oil, wash, shampoo, dry, comb, arrange her hair into a beautiful braid or bun and arrange flowers. I have hair fetish known as hair partialism and Trichophilia, in which a person sees women's hair most commonly head hair, particularly erotic and sexually arousing. Arousal occurs from seeing or touching hair.