Family in a Bunker Ch. 04

Story Info
Dad falls in lust with his daughter.
7k words
4.49
41.3k
60

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eros_343
Eros_343
825 Followers

2053

*This story, unlike the previous three chapters, is a bit longer and explores the Dad's point of view on the events that have transpired. All characters involved in sex are 18 or older. *

Nukes had fallen on several major cities just days ago. Fortunately, I had a bunker that my family could retreat to. It was myself, my wife Margaret, my 19 year old daughter Anne, and my 18 year old son Dave.

I noticed Dave and Anne flirting just days after we were locked down here. They shared a room because the bunker did have limited space (though it was big enough to be a semi-comfortable apartment). They made physical contact throughout the day, and I snuck glances at them cuddling on the couch. A sex scene in the movie caught their attention, and they could barely keep their hands off each other.

"Think they're going to do it?" Margaret whispered as she saw me spying on them.

"Probably," I whispered back.

"It's not like they can get a boyfriend or girlfriend of their own outside of each other."

I nodded and walked with my wife back to our room. "We can't stop them, but we will have to give them the talk soon."

We heard their door close, and then shortly afterward we heard Anne screaming for her brother to fuck her harder. She was very vocal in her pleasure, which I didn't expect from my daughter. As I listened to her enjoying her fuck, my cock began to lengthen. I told myself that I shouldn't respond that way to my daughter.

"Sounds like they went through with it."

"Sounds like it indeed," I said. "She's certainly enjoying herself."

"Our boy must know how to treat a girl right."

Fatherly pride warmed my heart. "Damn right he does."

"So, we're talking to them after she finishes?"

"Yeah." It was very obvious when they stopped fucking. Anne let out an enormous scream louder than the others before it, and my cock was rock hard by now. Images of my own daughter screaming out her pleasure and covered in a thin sheen of sweat involuntarily entered my mind. It excited me more.

Margaret patted my thigh and snapped me out of my perverted imaginings. "Sounds like they're done."

I nodded and knocked on their door. I asked them to get dressed and come on out. Their faces had pure horror when they came out. They must've assumed we'd be mad. Before I could speak, I couldn't help but notice Anne's nipples were still erect from her arousal. She didn't normally wear a bra, such was 2050s fashion, and so her aroused nipples were very visible. Her heavy breathing brought her chest up and down to draw my attention more.

When I told them it was very obvious what they were doing, Anne nearly cried. Her chest heaved and she belted out an apology. All I said was, "Don't be sorry."

Anne was stunned into silence, and Dave's eyes went wide. Margaret and I explained that we knew they'd likely be having sex. They were two young adults trapped together in a bunker underground. It was only inevitable. Both of them relaxed after that. I also explained to Dave how to use our synthesizer to make condoms, as apparently he had cum inside her. I tried to fight away images of my daughter's pussy oozing with my son's semen.

"How does this thing make such good condoms, but the food tastes like garbage?" Dave asked.

I chuckled. We had used the food synthesizer before during drills, and the food that comes out is best described as nutrient slurry. Fortunately, we had stocked enough canned goods to last a long time so we could avoid using it for as long as possible. "Human taste buds are a tricky thing, son. The synthesizer can make material for condoms and shape them, even have them thin and lubricated. It can also make simple fabric, like for clothes or tampons. But food is trickier, as you're very used to the way food tastes that a slight alteration makes it unpalatable. Also, the texture is way off."

Dave nodded as he pushed the button to synthesize a dozen condoms. Light shined and they materialized in the compartment within minutes, complete with foil wrappers. He reached in and grabbed them when they were finished. "Hey, thanks for understanding, Dad."

"Can't expect my son to be condemned to a life of celibacy down here."

Dave smirked. "Right. I never fully realized how smokin' Anne is until now also."

There was no denying Anne's beauty. She resembled her mother, but a little more petite. Her breasts were slightly smaller than Margaret's, but quite big. Her ass, objectively very nice to look at. She had a nice shapely ass, which I caught myself checking out a couple times, even before we got locked in this bunker. She often reminded me of Margaret when she was that age, when I first met her as a young college student, and I a professor. Of course, my wife was still smoking hot. She kept herself in reasonable shape, and her breasts had very little sag. Her tits were slightly bigger than Anne's, and she adopted the braless fashion that the younger generation liked so much. She was able to turn heads, back before those heads exploded in a nuclear apocalypse.

The day proceeded more or less as usual. Anne and Dave could barely keep their hands off each other, as new couples tend to be. Anne's nipples were almost constantly hard as she was apparently excited by her new guy. My wife and I went to our room for the night and undressed as we slept naked. She lied on her side so that I could spoon her. My cock rested against her warm, plump ass and began to stiffen on her crack. My hand went to her large breast and I gently squeezed.

Not long after, Anne's moans sounded throughout the bunker. She begged her brother for more and she moaned out her sexual pleasure. My cock got stiffer in Margaret's ass and she shifted in the bed. She used her ass cheeks to rub my cock as I circled her nipple. Soft moans escaped my wife's lips and she turned her head slightly so as to invite me to kiss her. Our lips pressed together and I squeezed her tit harder. My cock brushed against her warm, moist entrance and I felt her moan into my mouth.

Margaret broke the kiss for a second. "Get a condom."

I love when she seals the deal like that, and I got a condom from next to our bed. She helped me put it on my hard dick before going back to her side position. As I started to spoon her again, this time I guided my cock into her. I pushed into her warm, wet entrance, and her walls squeezed on my cock as I entered.

"I love this pussy." I'd been fucking this pussy for over 20 years now, and every time it's just as magical.

Margaret's walls squeezed me and I let out a moan of my own. "It loves you back."

I fucked her slowly in the spooning position and her moans got louder. I could still hear the passionate screams of my daughter, and I got more turned on so I picked up the pace on my wife. She rolled over so that she was on all fours and I fucked her doggy style. Her big tits hung beneath her and swayed with my force. I raised a hand and smacked her on her firm, plump ass. It shook every time I thrust into her and she got louder. I smacked her again and again, and each time she gave a loud squeal.

Pleasure built in my balls and as Margaret's moans started to become screams, I let myself explode into the condom. Waves of orgasm washed over me, and I stayed inside my hot wife until I finished. I peeled off my condom and put it in a bucket for later recycling before cuddling my wife. It was silent now, as Anne had apparently finished. Neither of us said anything about how Anne's moans turned me on.

Days passed and became weeks. Everyday, Anne would get very noisily fucked by Dave. Almost everyday, I fucked my wife to the sounds. As I fucked Margaret, I never pictured that I was fucking Anne. However, Anne's moans certainly helped get me started.

Hearing Anne moan so sexually really hammered in that my daughter was an adult, sexual being. I noticed her body more as we spent more time in the bunker. Many times I forced myself not to stare at her tits, especially when her nipples were hard. There were times that I'd swear she was actively flirting right back as she pushed her chest out as I approached. She also apparently owned a couple sheer tops that showed off her pink nipples that she didn't bother covering herself up at all. I certainly didn't complain, and neither did Margaret.

One night, I got up late. Margaret was sound asleep, and I felt the need to get some chips. It was one of our last bags that we'd hoarded. In fact, it was one of three. Possibly the last three bags of these corn chips to exist in the world. I broke the seal on a can of dip, also one of our last, and helped myself while I read an e-book.

As fate would have it, Anne also seemed to have trouble sleeping. I heard the door to her and Dave's room open and shut, and then heard her footsteps on the floor approach the kitchen. She used the flashlight on her phone (no connection and nobody to talk to, but our offline apps were still fun). She seemed to not notice me in the darkness, and she went to the fridge. Light shined on her gorgeous body and I was immediately hard. She apparently didn't expect me to be out here this late (2 in the morning), and she was completely naked. Her firm round ass poked out as she looked in the fridge for some food, and I stared at her exposed pussy. She was still in shadow, but I could make out every important detail.

She got her food, leftovers from dinner, and shut the fridge. She reactivated her phone light, and walked over to a light switch so she could heat it up. Light filled the room, and I saw her perfect titties. Not even sheer shirt in the way now, I saw her beautiful pink nipples. My eyes went down to her pussy, which had just the right amount of stubble.

"Holy shit, Dad!" Anne gasped. "I didn't think anybody else was up."

"Clearly." I gestured to her body.

Anne looked down at herself and nodded. However, she made no attempt to cover herself. "Yep, I really didn't. Well, now that you've seen everything, what do you think?"

"Excuse me?"

"Think I haven't noticed the way you look at me sometimes? Men think they're so subtle."

It was my turn to be flabbergasted, and I stuttered a bit before managing to string a sentence together. "Well, you have a very nice body."

"Thanks, Dad." Anne made her way to reheat her food, and I took my time to check out her bare ass, now in the full light and no longer in shadow. She must've noticed me checking her out because she gave her ass a little shake. "You're not so bad yourself."

"Oh?"

Anne turned around and let the machine reheat her food before kneeling down to kiss me on the cheek. Her naked nipple brushed my shoulder. "You're a very handsome man, and Mom is a lucky woman. Of course, I haven't seen you naked like you've seen me."

"I'm glad you're not creeped out by me."

Anne scrunched up her face. "I'm already fucking my own brother, and I'm the only woman besides Mom down here."

"I still love your mom."

"I'm sure you do." Anne leaned against the counter, and I watched the subtle movements of her boobs. "But even when we had a normal life, I'm sure you still checked out hot young women."

"Well, yeah."

Anne gestured to her beautiful body. "Well, now I'm the only hot young woman around, so it makes sense your eyes gravitate to me."

"Insightful."

"I try." Anne smiled her beautiful smile and shifted her body so that her tits stood out more. The machine finished heating her food, and I checked out her perky ass when she turned around to pick it up. She carried it over to the table and sat near me to eat it. "So tell me, how hard are you?"

"Excuse me?"

"What?" Anne took a mouthful of food and swallowed it. "We talked about me and my body. Let's talk about yours."

"Well yes, I am quite hard."

"Can I see it?" Anne wriggled her eyebrows.

I was about to object, when I realized I'd been staring at her naked body this entire time. I shrugged. "Only seems fair, I suppose."

Anne's eyes followed me as I stood, and I hooked my thumbs into the hem of my pants. Her eyes were glued to my crotch as I slowly tugged my pants down, and it excited me that such a hot young woman was so excited to see me expose myself. I hadn't intentionally exposed to anybody but my wife in a very long time. My rock hard cock bounced as I freed it from the confines of my pants. Her eyes went wide at the sight of it.

"It's so big," Anne said. "Nice to see where Dave gets it from."

"Thank you." Excitement filled my dick as Anne stared at it longer.

Anne stood and approached me. She place a hand on my chest, and the other rubbed my abdomen with the clear intent of going lower. My heartrate and breathing raced when her soft fingertips brushed my pubes. "I'd love to stroke it."

"That would be crossing a line." It took every ounce of will to say that.

"Just a few strokes," Anne pleaded. "It's only cheating if you cum."

Somehow, that made more than it should've. Still, I had to keep my resolve. "We can't."

"I'll let you touch my tits."

Well, that did it. "OK, but just a few strokes."

Anne nodded. "Just a few."

Anne's cool hand wrapped around my cock. Pleasure shot up from my cock through my stomach and my hand immediately went to her soft tits. Her nipples stiffened and her breathing hastened as I felt her amazing tits. She stroked me faster, and a finger went to rub along my balls. I suppressed a moan myself, and my hands wondered to other places on Anne's tight body. Her ass was firm to the touch as I grabbed and squeezed a handful. She grinned and returned the favor with her free hand. As she stroked my cock, she pulled me closer until the tip of my penis brushed against the stubble of her pubes. Her pussy was soaking when I touched between her legs, and she gave out a louder moan that I was afraid would wake somebody up.

"Oh Dad, I want you inside me."

I gently rubbed her clit and watched her squirm. She squeezed my cock so that it almost hurt, and part of me wanted to take her right then and there. "Oh baby, I want that too."

Anne brushed the hand that was rubbing her clit away, and she moved to angle my cock toward her opening. My tip felt her moisture, and I barely managed to get control at the last second. "Wait!"

Anne frowned. "I don't want to wait!"

I gently pushed back so that I wouldn't penetrate my daughter. "We can't cheat. Let's discuss it with our people."

"But Dad, I'm so horny!"

"Baby, I am too," I said. "That's why I'm going to head back to my room and fuck my wife. You do the same to your brother."

Anne waited a full second before nodding. "Makes sense."

I let Anne put her food back in the fridge and watched her naked ass disappear into her and Dave's room. I switched out the lights and headed for Margaret. As usual, she slept in only her panties, and currently she was lying on her belly with her panty class ass exposed to me. She was still asleep when I pulled her panties down to expose her sex, and I crawled onto the bed behind her.

I inhaled my wife's lovely scent before dipping my tongue into her pussy. Moans vibrated inside her and she shifted in the bed. Still, she seemed mostly asleep as I ate her out from the back. Her taste got stronger as her juices started flowing more, and she began to stir. Soft moans escaped her mouth and the muscles in her thick thighs quivered. All the while I ate my wife's pussy, the naked image of my daughter was fresh in my head.

I brought myself up from Margaret's pussy and donned a condom before guiding myself into her from the back. After the way Anne had me primed, the condom was probably the only way I was lasting more than a couple minutes. She was still asleep as I felt her wet warmth around my organ. Her walls gripped me tight as I slid in and out and her body suddenly jerked.

"Oh Harold!"

I leaned down to kiss my wife, and she met my mouth with hers. No doubt she tasted herself on my tongue, but she made no objection. In fact, she seemed to like it. "Sorry honey, I couldn't sleep."

"Oh, don't be sorry." Margaret pushed herself against me as I fucked her. As Margaret's ass shook with every thrust, I imagined how Anne would look in this position. Her firm, 19 year old ass shaking from my thrusts. Imagining fucking Anne got even easier when I heard her muffled moans through the walls. Those moans were soon drowned out by closer moans, and I realized I was really pounding away at my wife. "Fuck yes, Harold!"

I mercilessly slammed Margaret's pussy and she moaned out her pleasure as her pussy got tighter. "Oh, I need to be fucked like this, Harold!"

I raised my hand and slapped my wife's thick ass as hard I could. She squealed in delight and her pussy cleaned as she demanded more. I spanked her until she thick ass was blood red. I grabbed a handful of her shoulder length hair and tugged as the pleasure grew in my balls. She moaned louder and we came together. My body filled the condom with semen, and I gave a thrust for each wave of pleasure inside her.

The condom shined with my wife's juices, and she turned around to help me peel it off. After I threw it away, she sucked the remaining semen off my cock to clean me off. I was so sensitive after just cumming that the sensation of her lips on my cock was amazing. "You deserved a cleaning off after that fucking you just gave me."

"I got horny and couldn't sleep."

"Well, Amen for horny insomnia," Margaret joked. We both listened to Anne's sex moans get louder and louder until she climaxed. "Sounds like they had horny insomnia, too."

I chuckled nervously. No way of telling how Margaret would react if she knew what I almost did with our daughter, or what I was thinking about earlier.

"You know," Margaret said. "She's getting even more open about her sexuality, at least around me."

"Oh?" I was afraid to say anything else.

"Yeah, we were just talking the other day about how good of a lover Dave is."

"Well, that's my boy!"

"Yes, I know you're proud of your son's prowess," Margaret said. "But the way she talked about him so openly felt different. She assured me that it was like if she talked about any other boyfriend, and we have talked about her previous boyfriends before, so I guess it made sense."

"Right. Dave talks about his conquests sometimes too."

"Of course," Margaret said while her hand lazily stroked my cock. "But the way she talked about him, I don't know. It made me kind of curious, I guess."

"You're curious about our son?"

"No!" Margaret said quickly. "Well, maybe a little. I don't know. I mean, she said he has such a nice dick, and you've got a nice one too, and you have the same genes. I mean, you ever get curious about Anne?"

The mention her sent lightning through my heart. "Um, no."

Margaret kissed me on the cheek. "The hesitation clearly means yes. It's OK, it's only natural. We have a beautiful daughter, Harold."

I kissed my wife on her cheek right back. "She reminds me a lot of you when we first met."

"Ah, to be a young, naïve student falling for my sexy professor again."

I squeezed her ass. "Hey, post apocalypse milf ain't bad either."

#

Since I hadn't slept much the previous night, I slept in a little bit the next day. I woke up to an empty bed as Margaret had gotten up hours ago. Muffled sex came from Dave and Anne's room, and this time louder than usual. As I left the room to get something to eat, I noticed the calendar. Just three months since we'd been down here. Already so much had changed.

After I'd finished eating, Dave emerged from his room holding a bucket of used condoms. He was headed for the synthesizer. "You had a good morning."

"Heard that?"

"We're not deaf." I smirked. "Gave it to her good, then?"

"First time anal."

My son just fucked my daughter in the ass. I imagined the feeling of Anne's virgin asshole being opened for the first time. "How'd it go?"

Eros_343
Eros_343
825 Followers
12