Family in a Bunker Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She said she liked it, even if it made her sore." Dave emptied the bucket of condoms into the synthesizer and pushed the button. The machine broke the used condoms and torn wrappers into their base components. This create the appearance of them evaporating to nothing. He pushed another button and new condoms were assembled from stored particles. They appeared to come from nowhere, and then wrappers formed around them. A green light told him that they were ready and he retrieved them from the machine.

"Do you feel satisfied by her?" Thoughts of Margaret saying how open Anne was about sex made me wonder how much more open I could get Dave.

"Dad?"

"I'd ask the question if you were dating someone else." Plus, you were just talking about fucking her in the ass. Don't 'Dad' me. I didn't say that last bit, though when I thought about it later, I wish I had.

"Fair enough," Dave said. "She is incredibly hot and fucks great in bed."

"Nice tight pussy?" I imagined how tight my sweet daughter would be. Dave only nodded in reply. "I know I'm her dad, but she is quite attractive even while wearing clothes."

"Oh, she looks a lot better naked."

"I bet." I smirked. This I knew. Couldn't let him know about last night just yet. Images of Anne naked danced in my head, and I shook them away to hold normal conversation. I remembered the calendar. Three months. That's a long time for casual sex. Radiation levels hadn't gone down much, and it was still radio silence on the comms. We'd be down here longer, and I wanted to know how the relationship with my son and daughter were progressing. "Is this turning into something beyond just physical?"

"I honestly don't know, Dad."

"It's OK to have romantic feelings for her," I told him. "It's been three months, and radiation levels outside haven't dropped much. It won't be safe to go outside anytime soon, and even if it will, the world won't be the same. Old family values may not hold."

"I'll keep that in mind."

Old family values indeed. Like nearly fucking my own daughter as she fucks my son. Margaret was reclining on the couch watching an old TV show when I joined her on the sofa. She nodded a greeting at me as I got comfortable. I put my arm around her and felt her warm closeness just as Anne and Dave started right back up. I chuckled to myself. That boy couldn't wait for his new condoms.

Shortly afterward, Margaret got up and walked out saying she had to use the bathroom. Right as she left, I noticed the sex noises get louder. I glanced over and saw the door had opened. Anne's titties jiggled as Dave fucked her hard, and Margaret was right outside their door staring at them. Whether in shock or arousal, I didn't know. I wish I had the view Margaret did; from way back in the living room sofa, I could barely see Anne's body. Just as I was wondering if they knew, Dave finished, and then noticed his mother watching them. He rapidly apologized as they got dressed. Margaret took it in stride and told that accidents happen. Dave didn't seem to notice me watching from the living room, and I was still getting sneak glimpses of Anne getting dressed.

Anne suggested they play Monopoly, and I lost interest. My cock was still hard from that amazing view, but I was more interested in the TV show than their game. When the episode finished, I wondered if Monopoly was code for something and went to check on them. Indeed, they were playing Monopoly. Dave had broken out his real dollars after the bank ran out, and we all joked about how worthless the money was now. After a while, I went back and watched more of the show. A short time later, Anne cheered her victory.

I went to the bathroom after the second episode, and when I came back, Margaret was picking out a movie. One of my favorites; a blockbuster from last year. It was an action movie, and even better than the action itself was the sex scene about a half hour in. The lead actress was hot as hell, and her tits were similar in size and shape to Margaret's. As the scene got closer and closer, my cock got harder. Something Margaret definitely noticed, and she rubbed it over my pants.

I was still hot and bothered from watching Anne get fucked. I pressed my lips to Margaret's. Her tongue penetrated my mouth and I let my hands explore her body. My hand closed over her large breast and I her nipple pressed through the thin fabric. When I glance over at Dave and Anne, they've started to explore with his hand on her breast and hers in his crotch. Her nipples were noticeably stiff, and I almost stared until my wife guided my mouth back to hers.

Our tongues danced and my wife moved her hips over my crotch. Her skirt rode up, and the heat of her pussy radiated through the thin fabric of her panties, and I needed her more. My hands squeezed her plump ass, and for a second, I hesitated. This was going past the point of no return and I wasn't sure if we were ready to have sex right in front of Dave and Anne. Margaret seemed to sense my hesitation and she whispered in my ear, "It's OK."

Margaret licked my earlobe when she whispered and she sat up straight to take her top off and expose her gorgeous melons. I sucked her red nipples as I rubbed her soft flesh. The idea that my son would see my topless wife and be aroused by her excited me more. She gyrated her hips against me more until she took off her panties. I unzipped my pants, and I glanced over just in time to see Dave and Anne headed in the same direction. Luckily, I happened to have two condoms in my pocket. I was a doomsday prepper after all, of course I always come prepared with extra condoms. I tossed one to Dave before putting one on myself.

Margaret lowered herself onto my cock and fucked me with her lap dance. She rode me fast than ever, and her wet walls squeezed me. She brought my face to her large tits and nearly smothered me in her cleavage. Beads of sweat had formed on her supple flesh, and I licked them to taste her salty flavor. Margaret let me up for air and our mouths pressed against one another. Her hips stopped moving, and she lowered completely letting my cock fully fill her.

"Your daughter is right over there, getting fucked," said Margaret. "Have a look."

With this invite, I turned my head to stare. Anne was giving Dave a similar penetrative lap dance that Margaret was giving me. My eyes went up and down Anne's gorgeous body. I watched her tits bounce every time she went up and down on her brother. The muscles in her ass flexed with every movement. Each time she moved, I knew my son's cock was filling her. As usual she was being very vocal about her pleasure as she fucked my son, which made it all hotter.

"Bend over the couch," I told my wife. She obeyed, and my cock was exposed to the air again. I positioned myself behind her, and fucked her pussy from behind. Her moans mixed with Anne's and got louder as I rubbed her clit. Walls got tighter around me as she neared climax. I took the opportunity to stare at Anne's naked body while I fucked my wife. As I did, I noticed my son checking out my wife's tits. Just as I wondered if he was having similar fantasies, I came. With my climax, I slammed my cock into my wife, and her whole body shuddered as she arrived too.

Anne pinched her nipples and screamed out her orgasm. Dave held her close as he came as well. We took our condoms off and I told him what a hottie Anne was. She looked over and winked at me. Dave told me how hot he thought my wife was as well. It was nice to have it all out in the open.

Then my wife said something that stunned me, and she thanked Anne for leaving the door open and then commented on Dave's cock. Dave appreciated Margaret's comment, and he turned to Anne to tell her how much he loves her. She replied in kind and they kissed tenderly. A truly sweet moment as I could tell they cared for each other far more than brother and sister. For several long seconds, we stared at each other's nudity. I certainly enjoyed the sight of Anne's hot body, and she returned similar looks to me.

Margaret broke the silence. "I can't believe we all just did that."

"I got horny during when the girl in the movie took her tits out." I grabbed my wife's tits and she let out a playful squeal. "Made me think of her breasts. Things went from there."

Dave nodded. "We got horny too, and I went for it after we saw you going for it."

"He almost wanted to stop," my wife said. "But after I took my top off, that sold the deal."

"Would've sold the deal with me too," Dave said. "You have great tits, Mom."

Margaret put her hands on her hips and pushed her chest out to show her tits off to her son. "Thank you, son! They're all natural."

"As all natural as it gets in 2053," I quipped.

Margaret playfully slapped me on the arm. "Doctors did a few touch ups, but you know they're real."

"You're right. They are real." I leaned in and kissed her boobs. "And they're amazing."

Margaret ran her fingers through my hair and then patted my cock. She patted it a couple more times before smirking. "Let's go hit the showers."

I kissed her on the lips and we walked to our bathroom to shower. We helped each other soap up our bodies. Her large breasts shined with the soap and my hands glided over her slippery flesh even better. When I went for her pussy, she stopped me. "No, you already came once, and you need to save that ammunition."

"For what?"

"Don't you want to fuck your daughter?"

The sentence nearly made me fall over, and Margaret took my stunned silence as an opportunity to playfully soap up my sensitive cock. "Fuck our daughter?"

"Yes, that was one of the topics Anne and I discussed. She even let me get a sneak peek at Dave."

If my wife was being this honest with me, I owed her the same honesty. I told her about last night when I nearly fucked Anne. How we were both naked, and my cock was even touching her wet pussy. But I managed to stop and fucked my wife instead. Margaret's eyes went wide and for a second, I thought I fucked up telling her.

"Few men would be able to stop in that position," Margaret said. "Good on you. And that was the best sex you've given in a long time. She excited you that much?"

"I love you first and foremost," I told her. "But Anne is really fucking hot."

Margaret nodded. "Dave is pretty nice too. I was hesitant on this whole thing, but maybe trading partners could be great for us."

"You fuck our son while I fuck our daughter?"

"Seems fair." Margaret rinsed the soap suds off her body. "As long as we are each other's first and foremost."

"Always." I kissed her on the lips, and then stared at her ass as she left the shower to dry herself. I snuck glances at her naked body while she dressed herself. She never put on a shirt, and instead wore just pants. She threw on an apron before heading back into the hallway. "Dinner in ten."

My heart hammered while I finished showering. Was this really happening? Fucking my daughter while my son fucks my wife. It was so surreal. Naked Anne popped in my head again, and I fought the temptation to rub one out. I wanted to be ready for the real thing; can't waste a shot on the fantasy.

I dried off and dressed myself. Unlike Margaret, I was fully dressed when I headed out. Dinner was already cooked and on the table. Margaret had taken off her apron, and she ate dinner totally topless. Again, it was so surreal. We had all just finished fucking in front of each other, and here we were about to eat family dinner like nothing happened. All while my wife was happily sitting topless for all to see. "Well, how is everybody?"

"Well, a minute ago, our son was feeling my breasts," Margaret said.

The sentence threw me back even though I had just discussed the situation with my wife in the shower. Now it was really happening. The idea of another man fondling my wife, especially that man being my adult son, excited me. Energy went down and filled my cock and I wanted to hear how he enjoyed it. "What'd you think, son?"

"They feel as great as they look."

"Glad you like them," I said. Surely they had to have had a similar conversation I had with Margaret. "I know I do. By now, I'm sure Anne talked to you about experimenting?"

"Yes, Dad."

"And?" I glanced over at Anne as I stabbed a piece of food with my fork and brought it to my mouth. "How'd you feel watching your boyfriend fondle my wife?"

"Honestly," Anne said. "It was kind of hot."

I took another bite of food and washed it down with water before reaching over to gently rub Anne's breast. If Dave got to openly do it, then so can I. Her breasts felt as amazing as they did last night, though now they were behind clothing. "How's that?"

"Feels nice." Anne smirked and reached to touch my thigh.

"It does feel nice." I grinned as I massaged Anne's tit through her shirt. Her nipples hardened under the thin fabric and she began to breathe harder. Her hand rubbed my thigh until she found my cock. She rubbed it through the fabric and I was beginning to forget about dinner.

"Not at the dinner table, you two," Margaret said.

"OK," we said in unison. With great reluctance, I pulled my hand away from Anne and returned to my food. Anne hesitated before doing the same.

"I want to fuck you," Anne said.

"Let's eat quickly." I began shoveling the food into my mouth. Anne did similar.

"I've wanted to fuck my dad for a while now," Anne said. "Older men get me so wet."

"Listening to you fuck your brother has gotten me so hard over the past three months," I said before eating more food.

"Dad, this is a fantasy I've had for a while, but only in this bunker did I actually consider doing it."

"You're hot as fuck Anne," I said. "But I also never considered fucking you until we got locked down here."

"I also love my brother first. He is my man."

"And I love my wife." I looked at both our plates. "Looks like it's showtime."

"Looks that way."

I stood up and told my wife we were done and that I'd be taking Anne to our bedroom. She had been flirting with Dave the whole time, and she only nodded at me to go fuck our daughter. We traded and 'I love you' before I escorted Anne to the bedroom where I fucked my wife so many times.

As soon as we entered our bedroom, Anne took all her clothes off. Seeing her beautiful body got me instantly hard, and she rushed over to kiss me. My hands explored her smooth, naked body as she undressed me as well. Our lips connected, and it sent a shiver down my spine. Over two decades of only kissing my wife, I had forgotten how exciting kissing someone new was. Her hungry tongue explored my mouth as her hard nipples pushed onto my chest. We were both naked at this point, and my cock pressed onto her crotch. Her crotch was now totally smooth, and I realized she must've shaved in the shower with Dave.

Gently, I lowered my daughter onto my bed. My daughter now took the place my wife had taken for months, and she spread her legs to invite me in. I crawled to her and kissed her inner thigh. She let out a soft moan, and I took my time to inhale Anne's erotic scent before bringing my mouth to her sex. Moans escalated, and it was a thrill to hear at full volume what had only been muffled before. "Oh Dad. Dad! Daddy! Eat my pussy, Daddy!"

Anne's fingernails went through my hair and she gently pulled while my tongue explored her sex. Firm thighs closed around my head and she bucked her hips. I reached under her to grab her amazing ass to squeeze. Moans were now muffled not with a wall, but with my daughter's thighs. She loosened her thighs around me just long enough to gesture me to come up to her. We kissed on the lips so that she tasted herself on my mouth. Like mother, like daughter. She broke the kiss and handed me one of my condoms. "I need my daddy dick now!"

I put it on in a hurry, and Anne couldn't wait as she was pulling my thighs into her. This was it, I was about to fuck my daughter. I'd entertained the fantasy for months, and stood by and let her have incestual sex with her brother. But now, I was about to partake in incest. The tip of my condom touched her wet entrance, and I felt her warmth through the condom. Slowly I filled her, and she was even tighter than Margaret.

"Fuck Dad!"

"You OK?"

"Better than OK! Give me that that daddy dick!" Anne sank her fingernails into my ass and tried to pull me into her more. I did not indulge her however, instead I teased her by slowly inserting it. Her moans and pleads got louder, and nothing was hotter than my daughter begging for my dick while her pussy engulfed more of it. Fingernails raked up from my ass to my back before going back down again. My balls touched her ass when I was fully inserted.

"Oh, it's so big!" Anne grabbed onto my shoulder blades to pull us closer together and her tits pushed into my chest. "Fuck me with your big dick, Daddy!"

I pulled in and out of Anne, all the time watching my daughter's face contort in pleasure. As I built momentum, her moans got louder. Her juice dripped down my balls as they slapped her ass with every thrust. Titties jiggled, and I bent to suck on her pink nipples. Her legs wrapped around ass and locked as I pounded her pussy. Her whole body shuddered and her screams of orgasm echoed off the walls. Pleasure exploded within me after seeing Anne climax, and I held her for several long seconds. Wave after wave washed over me as I held my daughter that I'd just fucked.

We slowly came down. Sweat made her body shine, and her perky tits went up and down with each breath. I peeled off my condom and gave her a kiss on her pretty lips.

"Everything you hoped for?"

"Fuck yes, Dad." Anne panted. "Mom going to have to learn to share from now on."

12