Family is for Fun Ch. 02: Frank

Story Info
Frank finds making love to his daughter to be very exciting.
2.2k words
4.38
42.4k
34

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlaflamme
rlaflamme
170 Followers

Thank you Chitranna for editing this writing.

***

I have heard many stories and read many things about family relations. The desire to be with a family member, the lust that grows and the needs it can fulfill. But, never in my life did I think I would feel that desire, that lust, that longing to touch one that is related to me. Never did I think I would want to caress a family member and have them caress me until we both fell in an orgasmic bliss. Oh! How I was wrong!

It was last summer when I found a new desire, a new euphoria that I never knew could exist within me. My daughter was home from college, just completed her freshmen year, and taking the summer to rest and relax before heading back across the country in the fall. I knew she wasn't my little girl anymore, knew she wasn't the sweet little innocent child that I always thought of when I heard her name, but, until that night, I didn't realize how much she had grown up in the past few years.

It was a cool summer night and Fawn had gone to bed a few hours ago. I was getting ready to rest myself, but, as I had always done, I headed to her room to tuck her in and kiss her forehead good night. I moved up the stairs quietly and cracked her door open and whispered, "Are you sleeping, sweetie?"

With no response I stepped in to do my daddy duties, but, the site I received was breathtaking and made my mind move faster than it ever done before.

Fawn had a small light on, giving the room a soft glow. In that glow I saw my daughter in a whole new light. There was, my princess, her sheets off to the side, her tank top riding up her smooth stomach and her naked bottom exposed to the fresh air. I found the power to resist my eyes from moving to her shaved pussy futile and they lingered there for a moment. When she moved, ever so slightly, I could see the glint of moisture on her lips and my cock began to stiffen.

How sexy my little girl looked laying there for all to see! How perfectly inviting her smooth pussy was! My mind began to wander, to play games with me. Did she shave that sweet young pussy in hopes that I would see? Did she shave it for another young man? How often had she felt lips of lust on her wet honeypot?

I knew my thoughts were wrong, I knew this was not right, but I found my hand stroking my hard cock through my jeans and ventured closer to my baby girl. Her body was so relaxed, so inviting. I let my eyes venture down her smooth legs to her little feet and back up to her love box. How bad was I to be taking her in like this? What kind of man was I to be looking at my own daughter this way?

She moaned in her sleep and moved her hips, the light flickering off the moisture of her young pussy. Was she having a naughty dream that was making her so wet? Was she dreaming of a man she knew? Was she dreaming of me? My mind was racing! How could I have these thoughts? How could I be getting so excited?

I unconsciously unfastened my jeans and let the tips of my fingers caress the head of my engorged cock. How sexy she was laying there before me. How sexy it was looking at her. Her long hair resting around her young face, her little breasts visible through the tank top, nipples erect. Her smooth stomach lifting slowly with her breathing. Her wet pussy begging for me to look.

She moaned and rolled over causing me to release my cock and jump back. I stood still for a moment as she moved her hips to reposition herself. How great she looked! Her ass moving in small circles as she settled back down. My hand went back to my shaft and I stroked myself slowly as I moved closer to her. What an ass! The smooth skin there for my eyes, the little globes moving so slowly in the dim light. Just like her mother's looked when I used to lick and fuck her. God how I longed for those times, the times we were young and let loose.

Reluctantly I moved my free hand to her asscheek and caressed it. So soft and smooth. My mind was screaming at me to squeeze her cheek and to stop doing what I was doing at the same time. My cock was harder than it had been in years and I felt slick pre-cum on my fingers as I slowly rolled the tip between my fingers.

I used my thumb and spread her globes slightly and bit my lip to stop myself from vocalizing my joy of seeing her tight bud. What sexy little hole she had, puckered and tight. Damn I wanted to lick it. Wanted to finger it.

I released my cock and slid my hand to her thigh, her skin was so soft. I couldn't resist, as much as I wanted to, I just couldn't resist! I bent over and kissed her lower back just above the crack of her ass. She tasted like cotton candy, I swear! So sweet and tasty.

I let my finger slide to her anus and moved it in small circles. My heart was pounding with excitement and fear. I couldn't believe how horny I was. I couldn't believe I was touching my little girl this way! I didn't want to stop, I wanted to taste every inch of her. I feared she would wake, would be horrified by my touch, but I couldn't stop.

Keeping her buttocks spread with one hand I moved my tongue down to her anus and give it a small lick, she moaned but did not move. My free hand moved to the zipper of my pants and I let the jeans fall from my body and onto the floor. My underwear was soaked with my precum and I pulled them away from my cock and down to my thighs. This was so exciting and so wrong. I knew I shouldn't be tasting my own daughter but she was so inviting, so sexy.

I gave my cock a quick rub then moved my fingers to her wet folds and slid the tip of one through them, how wet she was. My desire for her grew even more intensely and I slid my finger deep inside her.

Fawn moved suddenly, lifting up her legs so she rested on her knees, her ass and pussy spread before me. I stopped moving in horror, what was I to do? Here I was with my tongue on my daughter's ass and my finger deep inside her pussy! I didn't dare to move.

Her voice was soft, sweet and calm, "Please don't stop daddy. I have waited so long for you."

I gasped, excitement filling my body. She was waiting for me! She was waiting for me to come into her room and take her! How long had she wanted me? How long had she thought about me pleasing her?

I didn't care how wrong it was anymore, didn't care how taboo and dirty it was. I wanted to please her, and damn it, I was going to!!

I rolled my tongue and slid it into her ass as I added a finger to her wet muff. She moaned and moved an arm under her, lifting her hand up. I could feel her fingers bouncing off mine as she played with her clit.

Her breath began to quicken and her voice was shaky, "Fuck my pussy daddy! Lick my ass daddy! I'm going to cum!"

I flicked my tongue around her bud then back inside and let my finger move a bit faster inside her cream hole. She let out a loud moan and her pussy grasped at my fingers and her hot fluids ran over my hand and down my arm. How exciting it was to make her orgasm, how thrilling it was for me to make my little girl moan in delight!

I felt her body relax and gave her ass one more little lick before sliding my body up behind her. I took my cock in my hand and rubbed the tip of it between her wet folds, "I want to fuck you Fawn. Can daddy fuck you?"

I don't know why I asked, don't know why I assumed I needed to , I knew she wanted me to, maybe I just wanted to hear her, wanted to hear my little girl beg for my meat.

She lifted her ass higher and pushed her twat against my cock, "Please Daddy, please fuck me! I want to feel you inside me."

I looked down at my girl, her little ass in the air, her pussy pressed against my cock, her back arched for me. Damn she was so sexy, the light adding to the wonderful sight before me. I held her hips and slowly pushed myself inside her tight hole. Holy hell! How good it felt! Her pussy gripped at my cock, the sound of her moan, the feel of her skin beneath my hands!

Slowly I began to pump my hips, filling and emptying my daughter's tight twat. Her moans began to fill the room and I picked up my pace ever so slightly. I wanted to enjoy every minute of pleasing her and to not lose a second of giving her complete joy. I moved a hand to her ass and pressed my thumb to her bud and the other hand I adjusted around her to press my fingers against her clit. How exciting it was to touch her like this, how absolutely delightful it was!

Her moans turned to gasps and her voice tapped my ears, "I'm going to cum Daddy! Oh God! I'm going to cum Daddy!"

What sweet music! I kept my pace the same and applied a bit more pressure to her ass and rolled my fingers over her clit. I could feel her young honey box grasping on my cock as she climaxed. I concentrated hard, resisting the urge and desire to fill her with my semen and when I felt her relax I pushed myself deep inside her and held still.

Fawn rocked her hip against me and spoke softly once again, "I want to ride you Daddy."

I bit my lip, what exciting words to hear from your own daughter. As I withdrew my shaft from her I caressed her ass and found my voice, "Anything for you baby girl."

I moved beside her and laid on my back. As she lifted herself and I could see her smile, how great it was to know she was happy. I've always wanted her to be happy, but this was completely different. How wrong this was, yet, how perfectly right it was as well.

Fawn crawled above me and took my cock in her hand, she stoked me a few times then slowly lowered herself onto my shaft. How sexy it was watching her fill herself with me, watching her folds part as they enveloped my hardness. She moaned as she lowered herself to the hilt and began moving her hips in small circles. She moved her hands to my stomach, stretched her torso and moaned loudly as her circles became thrusts on my cock.

She moved on me for some time before she cried out, "I'm cumming Daddy! Oh fuck I'm cumming!" Her tight pussy gripped and released me several times, her honey rolled out of her and over me, her body tensing and releasing. How hot it was to watch her cum. Her delicate hands holding onto my sides tightly. Her hair cascading down from her shoulders. Her lips trembling with her release. Her bright eyes locked on mine. And to know I made her cum so hard she couldn't breathe was mind blowing!

I could feel my cock growing with my own cum as her orgasm finished, and like the good girl she is, she noticed as well. She smiled and lifted herself up so my cock smacked against me, then lowered herself so I fit snuggly between her folds and started to grind herself upon me. She held onto my hips and her movements began to speed up. Her smile was bright and her voice was sweet, "Cum for me Daddy. I want you to cum."

It took little encouragement to please my little girl and my cock exploded with several thick streams of my seed that hit my stomach and rolled down my sides. She rode my cock through my orgasm and moaned with me as I came. How delightful it was to watch the pleasure grow upon my little girl's face as we shared our sexual desires!

She slowed her hips then stopped as our breathing settled. The she bent down and kissed my cheek before rolling over and lying beside me, "I love you Daddy."

I laid there for some time next to my sweet angel before I got the nerve to remove myself from her bed. Never had I thought such joy and passion could be achieved by something so wrong. As I showered I stroked myself off again thinking of her. Yes, it is wrong to want to please your daughter in such a way. But, I cannot wait to please her again.

rlaflamme
rlaflamme
170 Followers