Family is for Fun Ch. 03: Fawn

Story Info
Fawn is pleased by her mother.
3.3k words
4.44
30.4k
25
0

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlaflamme
rlaflamme
170 Followers

Family is For Fun CH. 3 -- Fawn

Thank you Chitranna for editing this writing

*

It is amazing how the world opens up to you when you work on your desires and make them happen. I know I can be a bad girl, know I can be kind of slutty. But the time I got my daddy to take me was the most exciting of all the times I had been pleased. I played it right, pretended to be sleeping and he took the bait I laid out for him. He saw me with no panties in the soft glow of my lamp and moved toward me and when I asked him to touch me, he did. He gave me so much more pleasure than any man I had been with.

Okay, so it was wrong, but what about sex has to be right? I mean, how many girls have masturbated while thinking of their father? I'm not asking how many admit it, I'm asking how many have done it. I'm willing to bet far more of them have done it than you think. So I took it to another level, so what? It's just sex and it was amazing. It was amazing to watch him orgasm when I rocked my pussy on his cock and I will never regret it. I will never regret all the other times he has taken me since either.

Now, what I didn't expect was all the other fun I could have after I had finally felt him inside me. I didn't expect my sexual fantasies and desires to be altered and moved in such a way. I didn't expect myself to talk to my mom about it, but I did.

A few days after the first time he took me, my mom and I had the house to ourselves. We loved having mother-daughter time and we almost pushed the boys out the door so we could have our sappy movie marathon with popcorn and wine.

As soon as they left we ran to our rooms and changed into our jammies then met in the kitchen to get the popcorn and drinks. We went over what movie to watch when as we settled on the couch and flicked the TV on, ready for our marathon.

We were halfway into the first film when my mom slapped my leg and said, "So, how was it?"

I crinkled an eyebrow with a bit of confusion, "Well, it's only half done so, yeah."

She leaned back against the couch and brought her knees up, turning to face me, "No sweetie, not that. The other night. How was it?"

I bit my lip as I felt my face flush. Did she really know? Did she hear us? How could she know daddy fucked me? I took a long sip of my wine and tried to smile, "What do you mean? When I went out?"

She moved her head closer to me, her hands between her thighs, bracing her torso, "No, not about going out. The other night, when Frank went to tuck you in and buried himself inside you."

Holy shit! If wine was in my mouth it would have been splattered all over her! I shifted several times in my seat as I tried to gain some composer. How could she know? "Oh my god mom! What? NO, no way! I did not sleep with daddy."

Her smile widened and she pursed her lips. Taking the remote she clicked the TV off then let her blue orbs look straight into my eyes, "Fawn, do you think I don't know? Really? You are not exactly quiet and he is not the best at keeping such a sexy secret from me. I knew the next morning. His smile was very wide all day."

I put my wine down and leaned in toward her, "Mom, really, it wasn't like that."

Her face went stern and her voice was flat, "Fawn, I know what happened, I know he made you orgasm a few times and I know you rode him until you slid him out of you and glided on him until he came. It's okay. Now, admit it."

I was caught and I knew it. That was just far too accurate to be a guess. It was all true, I did orgasm a few times and I did ride him, and I loved doing it. I bit my lip again and sunk as far as I could into the couch cushion, "Yes mom, I did. I did fuck daddy."

Her face lit up and her smile reappeared, "Good! Your father is wonderful in the sack, you should be happy to enjoy him. He is far better than your grandfather."

I couldn't believe my ears, did she just say she thought my daddy taking me was good? Did she just say her father took her? I stumbled with my words a few times before they came out, "What? Are you saying Grandpa and you played around?"

She giggled like a schoolgirl and repositioned herself so she was a bit closer to me, "Yes, but it wasn't like you got to do it. I woke up with his fingers inside me when I was visiting, just after I had moved away. I wasn't about to stop him, I had pretended my fingers were his more times than I can count. I was thrilled. I loved the way he felt. It ended up being the best sex I had ever had, until I met your father. Now he is really good, knows where to lick, caress, touch and how hard to pump."

Her words were bringing me back to the first time with him and I had to lift myself, spreading my legs a bit as I could feel the dampness growing in my little thong, "Holy shit mom! I thought you would want to kill us both. I had no idea you wanted this or you had done it as well."

I could almost feel her eyes scanning me as I moved. Her lips curled in satisfaction and I could see her nipples poking against the silky fabric of her top, "It is exciting Fawn. Exciting and fun to find what pleasure lay beneath your own roof. So many wonderful things happen when you let loose."

I spun the ring on my middle finger as my questions built, "Wait. Do you mean that you have been with Forrest?"

She laughed then took a sip of her wine, "No, not yet. I have heard him orgasm before though. That boy likes his porn."

I coughed, not a real cough, but one of those you do to control yourself a bit, "So you want to be with him? I take it daddy knows and is okay with that as well. I had no idea people really did it. I felt great and bad at the same time. I want daddy to touch me again, but I don't know if that makes me a sick person. I love sex and I loved the way I felt when he, well, you know."

She laughed, "When he made you cum. Oh yes, he can do that very well. You are not wrong or bad. It is natural and it should not be something you should be ashamed of. If he came into your room tonight, would you deny him your body?"

That lustful delight he gave me shivered through my body once again and I had to take a deep breath, "No. I would not say no to him if he wanted me. He made my whole body shake."

She scooted herself closer to me with a wide smile, "No question about that sweetie, look at you. You are practically shaking thinking of him now, your nipples are sticking through your shirt, your legs have parted and your wine was gulped."

I placed a hand over my breast and my nipple did poke at it, I looked to my glass and it was empty and my legs had spread further than I thought they had. I needed a comeback, something to take the focus off of me. I scanned the room, but my eyes fell on her. Her nipples were still erect, her face was flush, her hands were between her thighs, "Well look at you mom. You are practically touching yourself, soaking your panties, thinking of it. Your nipples are going to break your bra."

She giggled again and moved her hands from her thighs, "Well, there is no bra to poke through and no panties to soak. When I relax I don't wear such things, they get in the way of hands and mouths. Are you really wearing bra and panties Fawn?"

I could feel my face glowing red again, of course I wasn't wearing a bra. I never went without my panties though. I straightened myself up and tried to sound mature, "I am not wearing a bra mom, but I am wearing my thong, I have to wear it."

She moved herself closer to me so our knees were touching, "I used to wear thongs as well Fawn. I liked the way they made my ass feel and loved the way your father would pull on them so the front would bunch up and slide through my folds to tease my clit. Have you ever had that done?"

Holy shit! What? Of course I have had it done, only to myself, but I wasn't about to tell her. I ran my hand through my hair and tried to laugh it off, "Well, no, but, well. Mom really? That's a little personal right?"

She stood up and took my hand standing me up in front of her, "I just talked to you about how good your father's cock feels inside you, I don't think we can get any more personal. Do you?"

Her hands went to my hips and she held me for a moment, "It's just us, just us for a while. You can tell me everything. It's okay. Have you ever been with another woman?"

My eyes widened and I stared at her for a moment before I answered, "Um, no, not really. Nothing more than childish play."

She let her lips move up again and gave my hip a soft slap then released me, "Turn around, I want to see something."

I moved slowly, turning as she instructed me. I felt her fingers tease my sides as my back faced her and her words were soft, "Think about how he made you feel, how he made you want, how he fulfilled all your desires." Her fingers moved to the front of my top and she unfastened a few buttons.

Was this really happening? Was my mother seducing me? I couldn't believe how wet my thong was getting and how her touch made me close my eyes and visualize how he took me.

Her fingers moved fluidly, completely opening my top, the cool air ran over my stiff nipples. She stepped back to slide my top from my body and moved back against me, her hands cupping my breasts then sliding to my nipples, she rolled them slowly between her fingertips, "Think, Fawn, remember how his mouth felt when it touched your ass, how your pussy quivered when his fingers slid deep inside you. The way your clit grew at his touch."

Her lips touched my neck and I rolled my head to the side offering her my soft flesh. She kissed me slowly, opening and closing her mouth upon me. Her hands slid down my body, only her fingertips touching my young skin. With a quick flick of her wrist she untied my bottoms.

The silky pants fell to the floor and a rush of excitement filled me, heating me to my core. How exciting this was. My mother reminding me of the passion I shared with my father as she herself took me.

Her hand cupped my sex and she slowly caressed me a few times. My hips moved slowly as I tried to press against her harder and she nipped at my earlobe, "Easy Fawn, I will help you like he did, don't worry. Look how wet and hot you are as you think about him." She slid one hand back up my body, holding my tit firmly as the other hand squeezed the fabric of my thong together and she began to pull on it.

Holy fuck that felt good! The silky fabric of my thong slipping between my folds, sliding over my clit, teasing my ass, her finger pinching at my nipple, her breath damp and hot against my neck and ear. She moved my thong so slowly and delicately, letting it tap and slide over my clit then lifting it so it pressed against me again. I could feel my orgasm building and her words took me over the edge, "Its time daddy's girl cums for mommy. Cum for mommy Fawn, cum on your sexy little thong."

I couldn't hold back, my hands moved behind me to hold her hips, my head fell on her shoulder as my stomach and ass clenched and my body shook. With my legs loosing strength and pressing together my orgasm flooded through me, exploding over my thong and sliding down my legs. Wave after wave hit me as my mother rocked my panties against clit. It was unbelievable the pleasure she gave me.

My mother held me close as my orgasm took me and when I settled down, when my breathing became manageable she kissed my ear and whispered, "Time to take those off and lay down my precious child." She let her hands slide off me and I steadied myself. What else did she have planned for me? What other pleasures would my own mother give me?

Slowly I reached for my panties slid them down my legs, I had no idea the feeling of the fabric sliding out from my folds would make me shiver in excitement, but when it did I let out an audible gasp. Damn, how could a tiny piece of cloth give so much pleasure?

I laid down as I was told and looked at her. Her smile was wide and bright, her hair still in a tight bun, her eyes focused on mine. She moved her fingers to her own blouse and unfastened the buttons slowly then let it fall to the floor behind her. Wow! Her breasts were beautiful. They were small, but perky, perfect mounds with erect, pink nipples that begged for my mouth.

She stroked her breasts and squeezed her nipples a few times then ran her hands down her tight stomach to the tie of her pants. She giggled as she pulled on the string and let them fall to the floor at her feet. What a wonderful view. Her pussy was trimmed short, her pink lips glistening through the greying fur and clit clearly visible for my eyes.

She ran her fingers over herself a few times and then brought her fingers to her lips, "See how wet you made me? See how excited you made me while talking about him?"

I let my hand slide down my stomach as I looked at her and nodded, "You are so sexy, mom."

She moved closer to me and took my hand away from my sex and placed it on her own. She was hot, hot and wet and I moved my fingers slowly through her folds, "I want you to taste me, Fawn. I want mommy's pussy to be the first one on your mouth. Will you lick my pussy like a good girl?"

I nodded slowly, Hell yes! I would lick her! I wanted to taste her, to feel her, to please her.

Her eyes lit up even more and she moved my hand away from her pussy. Slowly she lifted a leg and settled her knees around my head. I wrapped my arms around my mother and held onto her thighs as I lifted myself to her sex. The wonderful scent of her pussy rushed to my nose and I took in a long sniff of her. Her hand caressed the side of my head, "Yes Fawn, take it in, and then lick mommy. Lick mommy's wet pussy, Fawn."

I slowly moved my tongue out of my mouth and slid it between my mother's folds, my first taste of another woman. I loved it. The sweet and salty flavor of her pussy on my tongue made me move my face closer and I slid it over her clit then back down her. Her coo made me want to please her more and I began to kiss at her sex.

Her hands caressed my head as I licked at her, kissed her, and flicked my tongue over her. Her breathing was getting heavier and she lifted herself up away from my mouth, "Not yet, hell no, not yet Fawn."

I actually pouted when she pulled away, I wanted to feel her orgasm, wanted to taste her fruit.

She traced my face with her thumb and stood up, "I want something else and you will love it." She walked around the couch then leaned down and kissed my lips softly. I loved the way her lips felt on mine, soft and gentle. She moved down, crawling over me, her mouth kissing at my chin then sucking on my hard nipples. I flicked my tongue over her breasts and sucked lightly on her nipples as they hovered over me, how great they felt in my mouth when I closed my lips over them.

I lifted my arms so I could feel her sides as she moved further down my body, her lips kissing at my stomach, her body close to mine. I loved how soft she was, how gently her lips were on my body, how wonderful she smelt.

When her mouth touched my shaved pussy I almost leapt out of my skin. What a feeling, what a thrill. Her mouth was soft on my pussy, so much different than a man, so much more passionate with her kisses against my sex. I spread my legs further apart for her, one pressed against the back of the couch and the other up and bent at the knee as far away from the other as possible. I slid my hands to her backside and gripped her ass as my head lifted and I darted my tongue deep inside her sex.

Her mouth was warm, her tongue smooth, her licks slow and I tried to match them as I tasted her. Her ass was tight against my hands and I licked up and down her folds before closing my lips on her large clit and sucking on it.

Her body began to shake and I sucked harder on her clit. Her fingers moved between my ass cheeks and she prodded at my rosebud as her tongue swirled my clit. I could feel my body beginning to shake with hers and then her ass clenched several times in my hands, her hot breath coated my pussy and her sweet cum flowed over my lips. I cried out as I felt myself squirt, never had I felt so hot, so wet, so pleased. My stomach twisted and clenched as I felt my own juices squirt from me again and hers flowed like a river onto my lips.

My mother slowly circled my sex several times as my pussy stopped clenching and I kept my mouth on hers, lightly kissing and licking her.

She kissed my thigh, lifted herself off of me then knelt beside me. Her fingers ran through my hair and she kissed my lips, "You are a good girl, Fawn. Mommy loves you."

My fingers caressed her back and I gave her a quick, soft kiss, "I love you too Mommy."

What started out as a simple summer away from school turned into so much more and I was so happy about it. To be with those you love is the best. Never will I think sexual pleasures given to you by a family member is a bad thing, because I know that the pleasure they can give is so much greater than any other.


rlaflamme
rlaflamme
170 Followers