Family is for Fun Ch. 11: Abigail

Story Info
Abigail visits her uncle and then enjoys him.
3.8k words
4.72
12.8k
11
0

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlaflamme
rlaflamme
170 Followers

Family is For Fun CH. 11 - Abigail

Thank you Chitranna for editing this writing

I have found a side of me I never knew existed, a side that craved, that desired, that lusted. It started when I was a bit younger, during a different discovery that I made about myself.

It was just after I had turned 18, my twin and I had a big party and my friend Trish stayed the night. Trish had stayed over my house a million times, we had been friends forever, but there was something different between us that night.

We stayed out in the pool until after my family had all nestled in. As the night air kept us cool out of the water, we stayed warm within it. Light teasing turned to heavy flirting then light touching. The next thing I knew we were on the tile her body on mine and our mouths kissing and sucking on each other's pussies. I don't know how we ended up pleasing one another but I had no complaints. Her mouth was magic as it worked my womanhood, I was getting the tile more wet than the water that splashed upon it earlier that day. As for her, I loved it, loved licking and sucking her, loved the way her folds spread for my tongue and loved the taste of her when she sprayed in my mouth. It was heaven.

A few days after Trish and I had our night of fun my sister, Alexis, told me she wanted to show me something in her room. When I went to her, she asked me to close the door and asked me who the princess was. I was confused by the question and asked her what was she talking about. She informed me I would call her princess for the rest of my life. She dropped her robe and sat on the bed, her body naked. I went for the door and she told me to stop, leaving would be a very bad thing.

My mind was swirling at the things she told me, why would I call her princess? Why would I regret leaving her room? She ran her fingers over her sex and told me I was going to get down on all fours, crawl to her and lick her until she came. I was mortified! There was just no way I would lick her pussy. Then she told me about Trish, how she had seen everything. She asked how important it was for Trish's family to never know, for our family to never know. How important it was for our soon to be college mates to never know.

I could not let anyone know about us, about me or about Trish, they just wouldn't understand and the repercussions would be disastrous. I found myself doing what she wanted much quicker than I thought I would. And I licked and sucked my twin sister until she came hard on my mouth. When I asked her if that was it, if we were good, she giggled and said no. She pulled a toy from her nightstand and told me she was going to fuck me hard with it then we would play a bit more. She told me she does not compromise and it would be in my best interest to do what my princess commanded.

And that is when it began. The control my sister had over me. She now had that I slept with my best friend, several times and, according to her, I woke her in the night with my mouth on her pussy and a toy sliding in her ass. Not the truth, but who would believe shabby Abigail over prim and proper Alexis?

Since then I have pleased my sister many times and have done so many of her chores and schoolwork. And one day, I had sex with my father at her command.

She told me I would go sunbathe, something I loved to do, but I was to wear a bikini she had purchased for me. The sides of the bottom were ties and the top tied around my back, it was not anything I would ever wear. She said he would offer to oil me up so I didn't burn and I was to use my body to get him to go further. I would convince him to fuck me.

Just a couple mornings later she appeared in my room. Her dress shirt unfastened so her naked chest beneath was clearly visible and a pair of purple panties with a portrait of Rapunzel covered her sex. I thought it was time to please Princess again and I went to her, sliding my fingers through hair and kissed her deeply. I knew she loved my deep kisses and, to be honest, she was amazing at them. I never would admit it, but every time she kissed me my pussy tingled. I knew I was nothing but an object to her, but my sister's mouth was a wonderful thing and I enjoyed it, whether on my lips or any other part of my body.

She pulled back from me and gave me her little grin and I knew I was in for something new. She caressed the side of my face then traced my lips with her thumb. She used her middle fingers and slowly slid it down my body, between my breasts, over my stomach to my panties. Then she cupped my sex and her grin widened. So told me she was happy I was hot and moist already because today was the day. She kissed my lips softly then pointed to the bikini and told me to head to the pool.

I didn't argue, didn't even protest. I have no idea how I had let her have that much power over me, but she had it and knew it. I simply nodded and said, "Yes Princess."

She gave me another soft kiss and skipped out of my room. I put on the inappropriate bikini and headed to the pool like a good little sex slave.

I picked the lounger that would be the easiest to see from my father's office window. After setting my lotion on the table beside the pool lounger I laid my body on the soft cushion and stretched myself out, resting my head on my arms.

I was soaking up the wonderful sun not for long when my father came outside. When he offered to oil me up I knew I had to place a plan in my head to get him to caress me more than what my father normally would. With a nervous smile playing at my lips, I accepted the offer.

When his hands moved on my back I asked him to untie my top, no need for tan lines right? As his fingers got closer to my ass I could feel the heat in my bottoms and knew it was time, I flipped over onto my back, displaying my tits and hard nipples. It wasn't long before his fingers were playing with my pussy and I was licking at his cock. It was wrong, yes, but it was saving me as it was costing me.

When daddy was inside me with his teeth on my nipple I was having a wonderful orgasm and noticed his eyes, they moved up, moved up to the second story window. That was the same window I would look up to just before he would cum inside me while taking me from behind just a few moments later. I realized that I was not the only one commanded by Princess. I didn't know what she had on Daddy, but I knew we both have had his seed inside us.

That was not the only time I would pleasure my father and to be honest it was exciting. Not because we were commanded to do it, but because he was gentle and really made me feel like a woman, not as good as another woman, but for a man, he was pretty good. I never thought I would learn to enjoy pleasing my sister, but I do enjoy it. I just don't enjoy the other parts Princess commands. If you had asked me about fucking my father before I did, I would have been grossed out, but now it is different. Sometimes I crave his lust.

A few days after my encounter with my father I was headed to my Uncle Frederick's house. Uncle Fredrick was a wonderful man and his two daughters were always fun to hang out with. We grew a bit distant a few years ago when Aunt Liv passed, but we were soon hanging out again a couple months later.

Uncle Frederick is a lawyer and has a den, well, more of a full library that I liked to use. There have been several times his daughters, who were both in law school, and I spent hours poring over information stored in that wonderful room. As I was driving a thought came in my head, a wonderful, awful thought. I had slept with the same man as my perfect sister. I wondered how that made him feel, sleeping with both sisters, a set of twins even. Did he compare our sexual techniques? Did he enjoy one more than the other? What would it be like to sleep with a set of siblings?

Uncle Frederick was Daddy's brother. They were not twins, but still brothers. I smiled and thought about being with him. Would I compare the two of them? The thought made me squeeze my thighs together, how could I think such a thing. I never really thought of men sexually, I preferred women, so why did this thought make my panties damp?

When I got there Uncle Frederick met me at the door and gave me a big hug, he was the best hugger. After leaving my shoes at the door he led me to the den and asked if I needed anything. Something to drink, something to eat, a specific book. I told him I was good, just wanted to look into some of the things on the Roman Empire. Being the history buff he is, he led me to part of his library and pointed about a bunch of books he had gathered throughout the years on that subject. Then he told me the computer was all set to go and he would leave me be.

I took a few books then went to the computer. As I read passages I would look stuff up about them on the computer and see what people had said about something. Then I got to some of the stuff the Romans did for pleasure. Yeah, everybody knows about the gladiators, but I did not know about the orgies!

I giggled as my fingers clicked on the keyboard, "Roman Orgy" Yeah that got my body heated up! I couldn't believe how many pictures there were. I clicked to videos. Oh was I happy to see those pop up. I clicked the first link. As soon as the sound came from the speakers I jumped and scrambled to turn the volume off. There was so much sex happening on the screen that I clicked the search button. I tapped my fingers a few times then typed slowly, "F A M I L Y"

My smile widened. How many naughty people were there? It was sexy and hot and I started clicking through some of them. My fingers moved to my breast and I caressed my nipple through my shirt. This was so hot.

As my right hand clicked on videos. My left hand continued to roll and pinch my nipple, I could not believe how hot I was getting watching these clips of family members taking one another. Then I had that feeling, you know the one when you feel like you are not alone, yeah, that one.

I shifted my gaze from the fun on the screen to my right and there he was. Uncle Fredrick was standing close to my shoulder, the outline of his hard cock in his pants right at face level. I lost all ability to speak. Fuck! I just got caught watching porn by my uncle! When he did not move or speak I let my eyes move up his body. He was focused, wasn't moving at all.

My mind shifted, my pussy began to tingle, what if, just what if I could please him right now? What if that thought that hit my brain in the car could become reality? I mean, really, wouldn't I be doing him a favor? How long had it been for him? When was the last time he was touched by a woman?

I decided I wanted it, I wanted him. I took a page out of Princess Alexis's book and decided I would not compromise, I would have him.

I moved my hand from my breast and pressed it on my Uncle's hard cock through his pants. His hand dropped on mine with a gasp, but I spun in my chair to face him. My hand squeezed at his thick manhood and I pressed my finger to my lips softly shushing him.

His hand dropped off of mine and I kissed him through his jeans then unfastened his pants and slid them down his legs. How cute he was standing there. His dress shirt hanging down, his pants on the floor and his cockhead sticking out of his underwear. Yeah, he needed this as badly as I did.

I moved my mouth to his underwear and kissed his shaft through it as my fingers worked the buttons of his shirt to open for me. When the final button unfastened he moved his arms and pulled the shirt from his body. What a nice dad bod he had. His little pop belly, his hairy chest, his nipples popping through the fur. Fuck it was hot.

The tip of his cock was glistening and I rolled my tongue over it to taste him then used my tongue and lips to pull it from his pelvis and into my mouth. He tasted so good. I sucked lightly on the head of his cock as I ran my fingertips down his sides until I got to his underwear. His hand moved to the back of my head and a soft moan came from his lips. I looked up to him and saw his beautiful green eyes focused on my face. Releasing him from my lips I smiled up to him and slid his underwear down his legs.

I moved slowly, sliding out of the chair and onto my knees before my uncle's hard cock. My fingers slid to his hips and I flicked my tongue over his sack in slow circles then ran it up the underside of his shaft until I licked the fresh pre cum from the tip. I opened my mouth and slipped the tip inside then slowly worked my lips down him until my nose pressed against his coarse fur. Slowly I brought my lips back up while releasing his left hip so my fingers could flick the buttons of my blouse loose.

I released him from my mouth. With my lips kissing and tongue flicking around the head I pulled my shirt from my body. Wrapping my tongue around him I slid back down his manhood then sucked his sack into my mouth and rolled my tongue. My fingers went to my bra clasp while my tongue slide back up him. I could feel his orgasm building by the pressure of his fingers on my head and I knew I had to make him cum once before I could feel him inside my needy pussy.

I leaned forward and lifted myself higher on him, pressing his cock between my tits. Squeezing my breasts together I moved my body up and down on him and closed my mouth on the head, swirling my tongue around it. His breath became heavy and I moved my breasts faster, my tongue swirled more rapidly. I could feel my pussy getting wetter as I waited to feel his seed shoot from his cock and hit the back of my throat. Fuck!

It was just a few seconds longer and I got my reward. His legs shook, his hand squeezed the back of my head and his other hand grabbed at the desk as his thick load splashed deep in my mouth. He moaned several times as he filled me. I couldn't believe how much cum he rewarded me with and I was not going to let one tasty drop be wasted. How long has it been?

I loved how his pent up seed tasted. Releasing him from my tits I slid my mouth all the way down his cock. My fingers caressing his balls, feeling them lift as his seed slid from him more times that I thought possible. How fucking hot this was! Mouth fucking my uncle at his desk, in his study, his place of law. Drinking the salty seed of my father's brother!

His body jerked a few more times then his fingers pulled back at my head and I slid his thick cock from my mouth. I looked up to my uncle and saw his wonderful smile. He released his grasp on my head and held his hand out to me. I took it and he helped me to my feet. He slid one hand onto my lower back and slid the other to the side of my face caressing me slowly with his thumb. Then he leaned in and kissed me. I opened my mouth and accepted his tongue when he offered it, how wonderful it was to kiss him like this, our naked chests pressed tightly together, his hand on my back, my arms around his neck. What a wonderful, deep, passionate kiss!

He moved back from me. Leaving his hand on my face he rolled his thumb over my lips and I kissed at it then sucked on the tip of it. His other hand left my back and moved to my waist, slowly he unfastened my pants and I used my own hands to push them from my hips.

He moved me back slowly until I felt his desk on my ass and he lifted me to sit upon the cold hardwood. He let his eyes take me in sitting there, my breasts moving with my breath, my nipples stiff, my belly toned, my skin bronzed. I gave his thumb a hard suck as his eyes moved to my red panties and down my waxed legs. Releasing his thumb I whispered, "Take me."

His smile widened. His hands went to my waist and he moved his lips to my neck, kissing and sucking lightly. As he lowered himself in front of me he kissed my breasts, taking a nipple in his mouth and rolling his tongue over it before slowly kissing over to the other and nibbling lightly on it. He sucked and rolled his tongue over my hard nipple and my hand went to the back of his head, how I loved the warmth of his mouth on me!

Slowly he kissed down the underside of my breast to my stomach. Hooking his fingers in my panties he began to relieve me of them and I happily lifted myself to help him do so easily. He lowered his body with my panties then took a leg in his hands and began to kiss at my calf. So agonizingly slowly he kissed over my knee then to my thigh. I spread my legs as his mouth moved closer to my sex, oh god I wanted him to lick me, to take me with is tongue. I needed to cum!

And then he did, he flicked his tongue over my folds several times then slid it up in them and flapped it on my clit. His tongue rolled over my button slowly then he ran it back through my folds, flicking and sucking as he went. I could feel my stomach beginning to tighten and I fell back upon the desk and held onto the back of his head. He held my hips tightly and slid his tongue deep inside my love box pressing his nose to my clit. I shrieked with my orgasm. My womanhood spilled out of me, gushing over his tongue, out of his mouth and down the crack of my ass to pool on the beautiful desk under me. Fuck! What an amazing orgasm my widowed Uncle gave me!

He kept his tongue flicking inside me and his nose against me until I struggled to pull his face from my sex. Holy fuck I was wet and hot!

Through my pants I whispered, "Take me Uncle Fredrick! Take me now! Make love to me."

He chuckled softly then kissed my clit sending wonderful shivers through my body. His mouth moved up to my stomach, his hands sliding up my sides. Then he was back on my breast, licking, sucking and nipping on my nipple. When his mouth got to my neck I could feel the tip of his cock against my opening and I opened my legs further for him. He kissed up my chin and found my lips and I took his tongue with mine. And then I got the sheer joy of his cock sliding in me. Slowly, so tantalizingly slowly he filled my aching pussy.

How I wanted to buck my hips, how I wanted him to take me hard and fast, but he didn't. I loved how he moved himself in and out of me with slow, methodical movements. His mouth stayed locked on mine and one of his hands lifted over me to hold the top of my head as he made love to me.

My fingers caressed his back and I moved my hips in small circles. I felt his fingers on my waist tightening, his cock beginning to thicken and then I felt the force and heat of his seed spilling inside me. How fucking romantic! My pussy gushed at his growth and release and we moaned in each other's mouths. Never did I think I would orgasm with such a slow fucking. This was better than fucking, this was what making love was.

We kissed and caressed each other for some time before he lifted himself from my body. Holding his hand out to me he helped me to my feet and kissed my lips softly. When he released me from his mouth he whispered, "Thank you sweet Abigail. You will always be my favorite."

He kissed my lips one more time before slowly gathering his clothes and backing out of the room.

I stood there for some time, naked, wet and flushed before I dressed myself. Feeling my heartbeat wildly I stepped out of the room then the house. As I drove off I let out a loud "Fuck!" My smile could not be removed from my face. What an amazing lover my Uncle was. I would be visiting him again.


rlaflamme
rlaflamme
170 Followers