Family is for Fun Ch. 10: Ron

Story Info
After being with one daughter, Ron enjoys his other daughter.
3.8k words
4.54
18.3k
10
0

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlaflamme
rlaflamme
170 Followers

Family is For Fun CH. 10 - Ron

Thank you Chitranna for editing this writing

Sometimes you do something that you shouldn't have and you can get away with it, and it just is what it is. But there are times you do that deed and it rains down on you like a fierce thunderstorm and causes a cascade of events you never expected or wanted.

We live our lives for ourselves, no matter what we may tell other people. Yeah you hear people talk all the time about how they do this for that person and this for that one, always bringing it to a conclusion that they live their lives for someone else, but that is just a façade. They do those things for themselves because it makes them feel good and needed. It really is that simple.

I did something a while back that was wrong, no question about that, but it was fun. Do I regret it? Yes, of course, it never should have happened. However, my real regret came later when I found out what the cascade that fell upon me would be.

So, when did it begin? That is pretty simple. It was when my sister-in-law was visiting. Her husband was out of town on a business trip and she came over for some drinks. It was nothing out of the ordinary, she often came over when he was away, hell they both came over quite often when he was home. We had a great area for grilling and a beautiful pool to swim in.

So what happened? Well, my wife, Emma over indulged in the drink that night, a rare thing for her. She ended up passed out on the couch. Lynn and I decided it was a nice night and we would go sit by the pool and talk some more. When leaving the house I muttered something about not getting laid that night and that was the first mistake.

Lynn rolled her head and let out a long sigh, "Oh fuck! I wish I could get laid. I don't remember the last time Billy gave me an orgasm."

I laughed, it was funny to hear her say anything about sex. But I let it be and sat down in a chair. Lynn walked around, sort of pacing. When she looked at me, her face was stern and she held a single finger up in front of her and asked me if I could keep a secret.

I remember I was a bit confused, why would she tell me a secret and not her sister? I mean, yeah, her sister was passed out, but she would be awake in the morning. So I just nodded.

That was when she really let loose, and told me how often she touched herself and about the recent toys she bought. She told me how she longed for someone else's fingers and a nice hard cock inside her.

It was pretty sexy thinking of her finger fucking herself, I mean, come on! Of course that is hot. We ended up teasing a bit, sort of picking on one another. Then she told me she only bought character panties because she knew Billy liked those and hoped it would get her laid.

I remember laughing, thinking she was joking and told her to prove it. She proved to me she wore those, taking her pants off then spinning in a couple circles for me to see the design of her Beauty and The Beast patterned panties. Yeah, I got pretty hard, who wouldn't? Lynn is a beautiful woman and after our conversation of sex, there she was in front of me with just her tank top and panties on.

She noticed my adjustment and laughed at me, making fun of my hardness. When I denied having one she turned her back to me and sat in my lap, grinding herself on my crotch. So it wasn't long before I had my fingers in those cute panties playing with her pussy.

Was it wrong for me to have my hand caressing my wife's sister's tits, my mouth sucking on her neck and my fingers dancing in her pussy? Of course it was. I knew that, you know that, she knew that. It just happened.

She was cumming hard fast and when she settled down she told me she needed to feel a hard cock inside her. She stood and removed her panties while I took my pants off and she rode me, rode me hard and fast. There was no question she needed the sex, she had a few orgasms before slipping off of my cock and stroking me until I came.

But that was that, a one time mistake that would never see the light of day. So I thought.

It was almost a year later that the cascade began, the twist that turned my life into one of those messed up dramas, one that I would never want anyone to know.

I just said goodbye to my wife when one of my daughters yelled down to me that her TV wasn't working, so I put my scotch down to go figure things out for her. As I was fixing the television she complained about her bed being wobbly. So full of complaints my little princesses, Alexis more than Abigail of course. Alexis needed everything perfect. Everything about her was super organized, very clean and everything orderly. I swear she spent hours cleaning her room when she came home from college. A speck of dust was too much.

So her complaint about the bed was not something that should have come as a surprise, but for some reason, it did. When I turned to ask her what she meant I got a view that I never expected or wanted. She was sitting with her bathrobe spread open and proudly displaying her body for me. My daughter is a beautiful woman. We work out together and she works out a lot on her own, no man or woman for that matter would say she lacked beauty. Seeing her sitting there with her blonde hair in its high pony tail, her green eyes shining down, her breast covered by a tight Cinderella tank top and blue panties would have drove most people insane.

I couldn't believe she would display it for me though, I'm her father. I wondered what was wrong with her, why should would try to get me excited and why she thought I would advance on her. It all became clear when she told me she knew about Lynn and me, she saw everything and now it was time to pay for the secret.

When it came clear that she would ruin mine and Emma's relationship, ruin Billy and Lynn's relationship if I did not do as she wanted I had to make a decision. That was my next mistake. It was pretty clear, I made her orgasm by licking her pussy and it was all done, no more favors no more holding it over me. I rationalized it as it was just a tongue on a pussy, it had nothing to do with father or daughter. It wasn't even sex! Just a lick and an orgasm.

So I licked my daughters pussy, yeah, whatever, it happened. It was supposed to stop there, but it didn't. Her next demand was for me to fuck her and if I did not, not only would my infidelity with Lynn come out, but it would also be known that I tongue fucked her. I did as she wanted and I took my own daughter, I took her like the little princess wanted me to and I came inside her when she demanded it.

When I was leaving her room, I thought it was over, but she gave another, dirty, nasty demand. I was to fuck her twin sister the next day. I couldn't believe it! My innocent little princess was a blackmailing whore. From the sly look on her face, she knew it and she knew she had me.

So the cascade continued, it moved onto what I needed to do and what I would do. Now it was time to take Abigail.

The next morning I kissed my wife goodbye and went to my study to work on a few things. A battle waged in my head as to what I was to do. Do I try to seduce and fuck my daughter as commanded or risk everything and avoid her?

I looked out my window as Abigail positioned herself on the pool lounger, laying on her belly and resting her head on her arms. The first thing I thought of was how different she was from her twin. Her hair was dark unlike Alexis's blonde, her skin was tanned where Alexis avoided the sun most of the time and was a paler color. Her breasts were plump and much bigger than Alexis's. Both had amazing bodies, they loved working out. Alexis was a clean freak were as Abigail was a bit messy. So different, yet both so sexy and fun to be around.

I couldn't believe it, I was comparing the sexual attractions of my daughters. And I realized, without even really thinking of it anymore, I would soon be fucking her. Soon I would have slept with all three women that lived under my roof.

I was taken from my trance by Alexis's voice coming from my doorway, "Daddy?"

I shook my head and looked over to my princess and my mouth dropped. She was leaning into my office her hands holding onto either side of the doorframe. Her dress shirt was completely unfastened giving an ample view of her naked breasts and her bottom was only covered with purple panties with a portrait of Rapunzel on them.

She giggled, "Oh daddy, don't look so surprised. I am still wearing a princess, a princess just like me."

I ran my hand over my face, what world had I stepped into? "What would you like Alexis?"

She giggled again then her face became stern, "I am your princess Daddy, and you will address me as such."

I bit my tongue, I knew I had to do as she wanted, knew that to upset her would be a bad thing. Cascades, yup cascades. "Yes Princess. What can I do for you?"

She lit up like a beacon, "It's time." She spun and skipped away humming, her shirt lifting to show her ass with every hop.

I knew what I had to do, well, what I had to do to save my marriage and the marriage of my sister-in-law. But it was more than that, if I didn't do what she wanted it would also come out what I did to Alexis, not her part in it, just mine. It would come out that I seduced and forced her to let me fuck her. It was a cascade and it was raging.

I took a deep breath and decided it was time, it was time to do what I was doing to save myself and my family, well that was how I rationalized it in my head. It was time to pay for what I had already done.

I stepped out into the pool area and looked around, just trying to take my time and come up with a plan for how I would eventually take my sweet daughter for the amusement of my princess. The sun was large and bright in the cloudless sky, the air was warm with a light, refreshing breeze. Everything was perfect for a morning at the pool. Then my eyes rolled to Abigail.

There was my daughter, simple and sweet, one I had always seen as just a girl. Now though, with the conditions set before me, I viewed her completely differently. She was a sexy woman, a woman that needed attention, sexual and otherwise. I changed my thought process, changed the way I looked at her. She was not my daughter, she was just another woman at the pool for a single man to take care of. I had to be that man.

Abigail's feet were facing me, such small, tender feet. Her legs, freshly waxed almost glowed in the sunlight. Her ass was magnificent, two perfect globes raising up from her thighs. Her spine a splendid treat interrupted only by the thin tie of her dark blue bikini top, running up to the neck of soft, tanned flesh.

I looked up, almost like asking the heavens for advice and my eyes stopped at the second story window. There she was, my Princess, looking back at me. Her lips where grinning and her hand was rolling over her breast. She looked to her twin then to me and nodded. Fuck! Even the heavens were on Princess's side!

I lowered my eyes back to Abigail and viewed her in a whole different light. She was sexy, very sexy and I had to have her.

I searched for a way to begin and then I saw it. Beside the pool lounger, on a table, was her lotion, she needed lotion.

I walked to her and rested a hand on her back, leaning down I whispered, "The sun is bright baby, you need lotion."

She opened her eyes and smiled, "Okay Daddy, I'll put some on."

I smiled back to my girl and taking the lotion in my hand I spoke softly, "It's okay baby, I got it."

She stretched her arms above her head then set them back beneath it. Her smile was wide and bright, "Okay Daddy, thank you."

I applied the lotion to my hands and started to apply it to my daughter, starting at her shoulders then moving to her back. When I got to her tie she whispered, "Can you untie that, it causes lines."

Fuck! I knew this was just the beginning. I pulled the string releasing the bow and pulled the ties away from her soft skin then continued to caress the lotion on her young body.

When my fingers got to her bikini bottoms she rolled over and smiled at me, "Daddy, you are so good to me. Can you get this side instead?"

Holy shit! She had perfect quarter size areolas and her nipples where poking up to the sky. I took a deep breath trying to contain myself but I felt my cock growing in my pants. I began to caress her stomach then moved further up, she made no movement to get away when my hands began to caress her beautiful breasts and a small moan escaped her as I rolled each nipple.

It was now or never and never had far too many consequences. I slid my hands down my daughter's stomach and let them keep going right over her covered pussy. She moaned and spread her legs. I caressed her through her bottoms slowly watching her hips beginning to move against my hand. Her sex was hot and I could feel the moisture seeping through the thin fabric. I used my left hand to pull at the tie on her right hip, then the one on her left.

My little girl did nothing to resist, but her soft moan told me this was what she wanted. I pulled the bikini from her and let my fingers slide over her waxed pussy. I let my fingers wrap around her folds as I glided my hand down then squeezed them together as I brought my hand back up. I repeated it several times before finally letting a finger slide between her pussy lips and drag over her clit.

Her words were broken and quiet, "Holy fuck Daddy! Yes!"

I caressed her a bit faster, my fingers rolling over her pussy then through her folds several times. I could feel my excitement building inside of me like a fire that had gas thrown on it. I could feel my cock pressing against my shorts and the slickness of my pre cum against the fabric. Fuck it was hot massaging her pretty pussy!

Abigail moved her hand to my crotch and slowly stroked my hard shaft through the shorts before she said the magic words, "Pull it out Daddy. Let me slide my mouth over your cock while you massage my pussy."

My heart skipped a beat. Fuck yes I would pull it out! I didn't care if it was a command anymore, watching the way her body moved as I caressed her young sex, listening to her soft moans, feeling the moisture against my fingers. Yes, I wanted this, wanted the pleasure of her and to give the pleasure to her.

I quickly unfastened my shorts and let them fall to the tile. Stepping closer to her so my shaft was above her mouth. I rolled my finger over her clit before bringing my fingers back down her slit.

Abigail licked my cock, flicking her tongue over the head then down the shaft to my balls where she flicked her tongue then brought her mouth up to suck on them. What a fucking tongue she had! She released my sack then moved back up my hard cock, her tongue rolling over and around it as she moved. When she slipped her lips over my head I could resist no longer and I slid two fingers deep inside my daughter.

Abigail's mouth moved down my cock taking me deep, her breath hot on my body as my fingers begin to move faster in and out of her young pussy. When she had me all the way in her mouth she lifted her hand to caress my sack and I pressed my thumb tight against her swollen clit.

She moaned on my cock as her pussy squeezed my fingers many times, her orgasm causing her to thrust her hips up and my fingers curled to press against her g-spot. She felt so wonderful orgasming on my fingers!

I kept my fingers pressed against her and rolled my thumb as my precious daughter came for me. Her mouth kept my cock inside it and her tongue swirled.

Abigail moved her hand to my wrist holding my hand still and gave my throbbing cock a few slow, wet strokes with her mouth. She slid me out of her then licked the bottom of my shaft, sliding her tongue all the way down then back up. Her tongue swirled around the tip several times then looked up to me. Her words were broken through deep breaths, "Put it in me Daddy! Slide your cock deep inside my quivering pussy so I can cum again."

I moved quickly. I positioned myself above my daughter and angling my cock to her hot pussy and slid myself deep inside her. Her legs wrapped around my waist and my hips began to thrust. I caressed her face then lowered my mouth to hers and kissed her deeply. I could feel her body beginning to shake, feel her orgasm building and I pushed her further, letting my cock pump her faster. I released her mouth and arched my back so I could roll my tongue over a nipple then bite softly at it.

She cried out loudly, "Fuck yes!" And I felt her pussy squeezing my cock, what a wonderful feeling! I released her nipple and lifted my head so I could see the second story window.

There she was, there was Princess, the cause of what was so wrong but so pleasurable. Her smile was wide and her panties were off with her fingers rolling over her pussy. My thoughts where wonderful, "Cum Princess! Cum with your twin!"

Abigail squeezed her legs so tightly around my hips I could not pump them. She ran her fingers over my face and set her green eyes on mine and spoke softly, "Daddy, please take me from behind, please let me show you my ass as you enter me. I want you to tease my little ass while you take me so I can play with my clit."

I smiled to her, how beautiful she was, "As you wish."

I lifted myself from my daughter when she released me. When I stood she flipped onto her stomach and lifted her ass high for me. I knelt behind her and slid my hard member back inside her and began to pump. I felt her finger tapping my balls as I entered her and the knowledge that she was caressing her clit made my mind swirl. I parted her ass with my thumbs and rolled the tip of one over her sweet tight hole.

She cried out as I continued to pump her young pussy and that drove my desire to please her and when she said the special words, "Cum in me Daddy. Please cum in me!" I saw it.

Her head clearly looked up and when I followed the gaze it settled on Princess, her fingers moving quickly over her pussy. Abigail was set up like I was, we were commanded to fuck. We were both under Alexis's spell. What has my little darling done?

Abigail's ass moved back and she fucked my cock bringing me back to my pleasurable position, "Please Daddy! Please cum in me."

I pulled her tight against me and let my seed fill her at the same time I felt her tight pussy spasm on my shaft. What a great orgasm she gave me as she came on my cock, what a mind blowing experience.

I held my sweet daughter tight against me as my balls lifted several times while her moans filled the air around us. I could feel her legs shaking, her ass clenching, her pussy squeezing and I loved every second of it. My strength drained as my balls emptied inside her and I fought not to collapse on her back.

When our mutual, pleasurable convulsions subsided I slid myself from my daughter and rolled myself off the lounger to sit upon the warm tile. Abigail dropped onto the lounger, her breathing heavy, "I love you Daddy."

I smiled as I tried to settle my own breathing, "I love you to baby."

There have been a few times since then that I have had the pleasure of feeling Abigail. And there have been several times I have pleased my Princess. I do not know what Princess has on my baby and I have never dared to ask. To me, it is simple, cause and effect. Princess had the secret. With that secret we allowed ourselves to open up and do what she wanted, to serve her. We fuck because we want to, we want to save ourselves from what can come out. And the more we do it the more we owe. The cascade continues and that is just the way it is.


rlaflamme
rlaflamme
170 Followers