Family Issues Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I dunno exactly when. I hated you at first."

Helen buried her face in the crevice of his neck, breathing him in.

"But not for long. I was curious about your dynamic with Diana. You pretended to be an Ice Queen, but once I took my time and really looked, I could see it was only a mask. And then I accidentally read your letters, and the person who wrote them was warm and sensitive, with a huge heart. You were the opposite of everything you projected. Then we became friends, and in the end...in the end I just couldn't help it."

"But...? I mean..." She remembered Sharon Richardson, the model, clinging to Kevin at the fund-raising event. If he did hate Diana, why would he pick her when he could pick anyone? "I mean...Why me?"

"You're Helen."

"Last time I checked."

"You don't understand. You are my Helen. You think you're ugly, when in fact you're beautiful, inside and out. When you're stressed, your lip trembles, and you always laugh at my jokes, even the crappy ones. And you never say that anything I cook is less than divine. And when you really start laughing, you sound like a choking fog horn, and you cry in romantic films. And you know Krav Maga, and you blush whenever I touch you like a fourteen-year-old in love. And you won a Bronze Heart for bravery, but you're so embarrassed if I ever mention that to anyone and, and a million other things that I'm crazy about. You're everything that I ever searched for."

"Like Google?"

"It was a close race, but Google doesn't have your boobs."

Helen sniggered. "I'm completely, embarrassingly wet."

"Yeah," he kissed her ear, "I think it's about time we get you out of these clothes."

Helen tensed.

"It's okay."

"No, it's just..."

"Yeah, I know." He pushed himself off her and left her hungry again.

"You know what?"

"I know you, Helen Brion, and I know what you're thinking. That if I see you naked, then I'll run away somehow."

"It's...my scars. They're really ugly," Helen said in a low voice.

"It's crazy, by the way, because I'm crazy about you, and I'm done running." He stepped outside the bedroom and hit the light switch. "Better?"

"Much better."

There was dim light from a lamppost outside, but the room was in dark shadow. Kevin could see only Helen's silhouette, which bothered him because he loved looking at her delicate beauty. From the living room, David Bowie sang how "the shame was on the other side."

"What is he mumbling about there, anyway? That Bowie dude?"

"Heroes," Helen said. "It's about two people who are in love, but there is a wall between them. The Berlin wall."

"Want me to shut him off?"

"No." She took a deep breath, peeled her tank-top off and wriggled out of her soaked leggings and panties. Freedom. Being naked with the man she loved was total freedom and absolute torture. Helen tried to find his silhouette in the dark, then felt the bed move as he sat down somewhere to her right. She reached out, and her fingers bumped into his warm body. Kevin was naked, too, and Helen pressed her fingers into his abs. She had once seen him naked in Diana's room, and the image haunted her dreams. His warm body made her throb again downstairs.

Kevin squeezed her leg, and she shuddered.

"Hey, relax, I won't do anything you don't want me to do."

"But I want you to do..."

"Do what?"

"Everything?"

Kevin laughed. She heard him squeeze a tube, followed by a squelching sound. "Just lube," he whispered. "Something you learn to keep around with a futanari girlfriend." She felt his wet hand dragging on her cock and had to bite her lip hard to avoid screaming.

"Wow, you are a big girl."

"Is that bad?"

"You're perfect." He pushed her on her back again, and his nimble fingers played on the crown of her cock, rubbing the skin and sending electricity through her body.

Helen lurched.

Kevin took his hand off. "Too much?"

"No, no, it was nice," she said quickly. "You, you can touch it. I mean, if you want. I, I, I mean, I don't mind."

Kevin snorted. His nimble fingers played on her corona again and then dragged all the way down. She felt hot breath on her bulbous head and almost exploded again when his tongue tasted her slit. He knelt and kissed just the tip, rubbing the head lightly over his lips like an obscene lip gloss. Helen shivered. Kiss followed kiss on the fat head, each kiss longer and more sensual than the last. He made out with her cock.

"Ohhhh," she moaned and bit her own hand.

His fingers swept up and down on her length. His other palm patted her ball sack playfully. Helen felt her cock stretching. Kevin held it firmly and used his index finger to support the base of her penis, adding slight downward pressure. He applied some lube in his other hand and slowly stretched out the length of her penis. Once the lubed hand was near the top, Kevin brought his supporting hand up, repeating the same slow stretch. It was trick he'd learned from Diana, who was the master of narcissistic love.

Both his hands left her body, and Helen was left confused, pulsing, and breathing hard on the bed.

"Kevin?"

She shivered when his tongue dragged down her stomach, his lips pressing into her skin as he traveled the trails of her body southward. She spread her legs, eager, but he trailed his tongue down her hip to her thigh. His mouth made its way to her knee before moving to the other side and working its way back up the inside. He went back to kissing her stomach, slowly, planting love bites around her belly button, his hands rubbing the side of her body. She felt him straddling her legs.

"I want you, Kevin," she heard herself saying. Her head was somewhere in a fluffy cloud, and it was hard to think. She saw his shadow rise above her body, and then his hand was on her cock again. She felt him crouching, and suddenly her tip was rubbing against his ass.

"Oh."

His hand was on her cock, lined up with his pucker, rolling the tip in a slow circle around his ring, which sent lightning bolts of pleasure through Helen's spine. She felt something drip on her stomach.

He took a deep breath, groaned the word "relax"—she wasn't sure if he meant her or himself—and started sitting down. Helen felt his outer ring stretch around her girth.

Now they were cooking with fire. This was finally happening.

It was incredible in every sense of the word, and she hissed her pleasure. She pressed up, needing Kevin to envelop her. Her toes curled as she felt the elastic muscle stretching around the head of her cock.

"Kevin."

He groaned in return.

He sparingly pressed down, allowing gravity to take more and more control, gradually increasing the pressure. The harder he pressed, the more the circumference of Helen's bloated cock head expanded. Helen moaned, and a second later his hole yielded at last and accepted the blunt tip of her glans. The elastic muscle closed behind her, sealing her in. She was inside.

Kevin let out a deep breath. "Like?" he grunted.

"Oh yeah. Is it good for you?"

"The best."

"Can, can, can I touch?"

"Always."

Helen reached out with a shaking hand and touched the point where their bodies melded. She gently caressed his opening where she ended, and he started. Her fingers played on his tiny ass, and Helen cupped each cheek and squeezed. She reached over and laid her hand on his muscular thigh and squeezed once. She left her hand where it was, enjoying the feel of his toned leg beneath her fingers. Her hand accidentally bumped into his erect cock. She reached out shyly, and touched it with the tip of her finger, like a girl discovering a lollipop. Kevin must have found it immensely hilarious because he laughed. She ran her fingers along his length, marveling at the texture and heat. It was the first time she'd touched another person's soldier. The fact that he was hard and leaking excited her. That was her doing. It was a physical attestation. She wrapped her fingers all around it, and Kevin's hard member jumped in her palm.

He slid further, slowly and gently, and Helen moaned.

"Ready for more?" he asked her.

Helen mumbled something in return.

He drew a deep breath and then slowly but steadily fed the rest of her into his loving butt. After the initial penetration, he slid down until his ass cheeks pillowed on his lover's lap. He was ready and warm and shaped perfectly to every ridge and bump her cock had to offer him, forming to the rigid shaft that probed his insides. She shuddered each time she hit a new spot. When her scrotum bumped into him, Kevin shoved himself forward to make her feel how deep she was.

"I'm..." She knew she was on the edge of the cliff this time.

"Deep breaths."

"I-I'm gonna cum," she whispered.

"Wait. Deep breaths."

She tried. She failed. Helen exploded again. One second, she was breathing hard, and the next she was falling down and apart. Her balls clenched and clenched, and she coated his insides with her seed. She thrust hard as she did, lifting him off the bed with her powerful muscles. Crying his name like a Valkyrie, she grabbed his thighs for support and thrust up hard, pulling out a little and then slamming back in as she hosed him with her baby-making seed. Kevin rode her waves, clutching her with his muscular legs. With a final shout, she lifted herself to a sitting position and hugged him, squeezing Kevin's hard body against hers. Holding him, her head resting on his shoulder, Helen spasmed a few last times inside him. She didn't let go, even as the shock waves subsided. Helen held onto him, breathing hard.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, "I couldn't wait."

"That's okay."

"Nooo, you should say that I was perfect."

"You are." He nuzzled her neck.

Outside their room, the storm grew stronger. The drumroll of hail on the roof meant that Mother Nature was taking it to the next level. Helen wanted time to stand still. She wished she could keep holding him like that through the night, or at least for a little while more, till the next millennium.

"Did that couple from the 'Heroes' song manage to break down the wall?" Kevin said.

"The Berlin Wall? It fell in the early Nineties."

"What about our wall?"

"Ours?"

"I kept bumping into it since the Seychelles. You wouldn't let me in, and it was so frustrating. I wanted to scream at you, then I remembered all the times I'd lied and pretended. I think it sort of blew up. I'm really sorry that I called you stupid."

She kissed his nose, holding him tighter. Her cock was softening inside him, but she didn't feel like pulling herself out. "Diana plans to move out with you once we're back, even though I begged her not to. She can really be a little monster sometimes. Every time I looked at you, I kept thinking how she's going to take you away from me soon, and that my heart is going to break. "

"Hey, I know it sounds corny." He leaned back, took her hand and placed it on his chest. His strong heart pulsed under her fingers. "She can take me all the way to China for all it's worth, but you're always right here."

"You're right, it is corny." She hugged him so tight his bones moved. "She's not taking you to China, or around the block."

"How was your first...time?"

"Amazing. How was your first? I mean, with me."

"Amazing." He kissed her lips tenderly, and she opened up like he showed her, her hands holding his face.

Her cock stirred back to life inside him. "The best you ever had, right?"

"Yes."

"Put more heart into the lie, Kev."

"Well, it was kind of short, and I still haven't, you know..."

"Hmmm..." She nibbled his neck. "I think the problem is not that I came too fast. I think the problem was that you're too slow, Kev."

"Yeah, that's it."

"Crap. I was terrible, wasn't I?"

"No, you were amazing. And remember your first dive, how clueless you were? How come you think sex is something you try once, and immediately you should be a master diver?"

"I wanna be the best you ever had." She pressed her lips to the skin on his neck, just underneath the collar, then lightly bit into the flesh on his shoulder.

"Ouch."

"I won't settle for second place."

"I know a great guy who's very eager to practice with you."

"Any pointers?"

"Do whatever feels good. Explore. Be adventurous."

"Be adventurous?"

"Or not. I love you either way."

She grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him into her. She then shoved into him as far as her body would allow, his loud moan echoing through her.

"Slow!" Kevin gasped.

Helen maneuvered their bodies so that she was on top of him, still etched deep in his tight hole. A strip of light from the lamppost touched the edge of the bed that was closest to the window. She supported her body with both hands on the sides of his torso, staring at his handsome face revealed by the light. His purple eyes shone and made her heart flutter.

"Hi," he smiled.

"Hi."

Kevin pulled himself up and licked all the way along the underside of her sternum and pressed his mouth there. He swung his head and tongue underneath her right breast, along her side, tracing each rib, then back again. When he brushed his chin close to her nipple, it made her gasp. Kevin opened his mouth, and she held her breath as he sucked on it, his warm mouth wet on her nipple. Then he released it and blew air on it.

She started a very slow grind, a gentle, extremely slow in-and-out motion. She pulled back a little and then slowly slid it back in until Kevin's ass swallowed her to the root. Kevin placed his hands on her moving, peachy ass; his fingers played on the powerful muscles of her haunches, rolling her long body back and forth. Over and over, she gave him a slow massage. Stomach pressed against stomach, the friction was creating heat and sweat. Kevin's cock was pressed between their warm bodies, rolling as hers moved over his. She smiled as she watched his head jerking a little as she bottomed inside him. She enjoyed a small victory as he closed his eyes slowly, like a cat surrendering to a finger scratching his head. Helen loved him so much at that moment that she was afraid to blink; she might miss something. She stopped to lean and claim his lips for another kiss, then felt his legs curling around her bottom, pulling her in. She lifted herself again and indulged him. Setting a slow rhythm, trying to block out the fantastic sensation of his bottom swallowing her.

"I want you," she said.

"I know." His hands rubbed her stomach, pressing his palm against it.

"I want you." She took hold of his hips. Backing a couple of inches out, she shoved back in. His arms went stiff and clenched on her abs, and his back arched.

She started again with a slow, steady rhythm and gradually lengthened her strokes. Kevin sighed with contentment. At one point, she sank in balls deep and succumbed to an earth-shaking shiver that unexpectedly ran up her spine. His tightness was so incredibly stimulating. It milked her rod of flesh, and she wanted more than anything to just let loose in him. To breed him on his back. As the wave of passion rose up to her pleasure center, she rested briefly, careful this time not to pop too early.

She was a stranger in a strange land. What did Kevin say? Explore? Her hand reached out to his cock between them. She cradled his balls, just above the point where her cock was etched deep inside him. She then massaged his rod, scooping pre-cum from his tip. She leaned over to his smiling face, moving out of the shadows into the light and showed him the fluid scooped by her finger. She then licked the tip like a lollipop and finished by sucking it into her mouth and running her tongue over her lips.

"Hmmm...Yummy. Adventurous?"

He must have liked the show because his sphincter reacted by tightening its grip on her tool. Helen started moving harder inside.

She grabbed Kevin's ankles, she pushed his legs forcefully up, until his knees were on his chest. That made him open and susceptible to every inch of hers. She pulled until only the head was inside him, then she plunged back in, maybe a bit too forcefully, and ground her balls to him. He yelped from the shock of it. She started pounding him faster than before, all the way out and then all the way in till she hit bottom, sometimes making him flinch.

Kevin was panting hard, and high-pitched whimpers spilled out of his mouth every time she bottomed out. He was writhing underneath her. Her back arched, pushing herself closer to his body. She grabbed his head, and kissed him deeply, not missing a stroke, fucking him hard as her mouth covered his. Her body was glistening with sweat and some of the pre-cum from his cock. She felt her own wetness streaming onto the mattress from her slit.

She abruptly pulled entirely out and rolled onto her back.

"Wha...?" Kevin sounded as dizzy as she felt. "Where, where, the—did you go?"

"I want you on top," she said.

"Oh, okay."

"No, not like that." She said when he straddled her. "I need you to..." She flexed her legs, opening them wide.

"What?"

"What?" She said, a bit confused by his reaction. "Your turn?"

"S..sure." He stood on his knees between her legs, not moving.

"Kevin, what's wrong?"

"You want me to—?"

One of her hands grabbed him, and her other one wrapped around his cock. It was hot and really wet around the head. It pulsed in her palm. She half pulled, half guided him. Under her smooth, heavy sack lay hidden the female genitalia. Less stretched, more compactly arranged, as it had to share the real-estate with the male parts. Still, it was wet and ready. Diana never even let him touch her there, and his entire body shuddered when the head of his cock breached the wet, tight opening.

They both gasped in unison. Then he was no longer lost. Mother Nature called him, and Kevin thrust.

Helen's body arched underneath him, and she cried in pain.

"What happened?" He stopped.

"Nothing, just, you know...I guess you popped the cherry. It's my first time."

"Oh, sorry, mine too," he said.

"What?"

"My first."

"Yeah, right. Funny."

"No, I swear. I'm...yeah."

"You mean to say that Diana never let you?"

"Nope."

"I'm your first?"

"Yep."

"Woohoo!" She made a power fist.

"Yeah, don't be so smug. Feels incredible, by the way. May I?"

"Slowly."

It was an invasion. Helen exhaled as he went deeper; her hand rested on his stomach to control his progress, as she was a little stressed. She tried to relax around him and failed. He thrust, and it burned a bit, but she took care not to wince. She wanted him to keep going and feel the same incredible pleasure his body so generously gave her.

He saw, though, and stopped again. He wetted his hand and clasped Helen's stiff cock, and the other searched her folds, gently. He lined the labia with his fingers, curling them towards his palm and started lightly touching that lining, from the bottom all the way to the top. Nadine had taught him how to pleasure a futa's folds.

Helen moaned.

Kevin found the little knob of Helen's clit that was standing at full attention and stroked it up and down, feather touching. He felt around it and very gently pinched it using his thumb and forefinger.

Helen had a sweet vaginal orgasm. It wrapped her entire body like a soft blanket, from the roots of her hair and down to her toes. She slapped his hand away when he tried to stroke it again.

"Too much," she huffed.

His other hand pumped her cock, sliding on the slick skin, going up, pinching the head between thumb and index finger, before going back down.

He started thrusting again. The feeling of entering Helen for the first time, his cock being used for its purpose for the first time, was indescribable. It was right, it felt perfect. Overwhelming. He placed his hands on her waist, marveling at how her hips moved as he plowed inside her. As the head moved deeper, her pussy stretched around his shaft.