Family Issues Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen's cock erupted for the third time. She still had enough juice in her to drench them both. She heaved and panted, her body arched beneath him, and her legs looped around him.

Kevin was in seventh heaven. His head up in the clouds. He intended to make it last forever, but then Helen told him that she loved him and had been in love with him for a very long time. She told him that he was her sun, her moon, and her stars, and he came instantly inside her.

After that, there were only warmth and soft kisses.

The world outside their window was a storm, and nastier storms were brewing on the horizon. Diana was one. Nadine and the darkness that enveloped her was another. There was a lot to be concerned about, but nothing could breach that night the happiness of two people who found each other through heartaches.

Outside their window, people were cruel to each other, people spent their whole lives in miserable relationships, people hated other people for being born different.

But inside their dome, there was only tenderness. That, and David Bowie, who kept on singing.

I've nothing much to offer

There's nothing much to take.

I'm an absolute beginner

But I'm absolutely sane.

As long as we're together

The rest can go to hell.

*****

To be continued...

Oh yeah, finally. You've stretched that tease over 9 episodes.

You know the drill. I write the sexy stuff, you press the stars and leave me a note to show that you care (or not). It's not over yet, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. There are 4 more planned chapters (I hope I won't stretch any of them into two chapters).