All Comments on 'Family Jewels Ch. 03'

by stevedore

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
William smythWilliam smythover 13 years ago
Different

From the usual gay male contribution--and very welcome. A well written story with a very good story line. Well done stevedore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
father in law

My story is so close to this but with my wife and I it is her step father. He has such a huge cock and unknown to me she started sucking him after se turned 19. We married when she was 24 And for a time all was well but my little cock was just not enough to make her happy. She tried but eventualy she need his cock and the only way he would please her was for me to kneel before him and beg. He finaly agreed as long as I would be his cock sucker. That was 7 years ago and now whe have 2 fine children from him and I have grown to love giving him head and letting him fuck me like a woman when my wife needs a night off. We are so happy now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oral Acceptance

As an admittedly beta, even somewhat effeminate, male, there was never any doubt about who was in charge at our house or in our marriage - my wife was. And she set the rules early - that she would "see" whoever she wanted outside our marriage and at home I was to worship her fat pussy, either on my knees while she stood, or on my stomach while she laid on the couch or in our bed.

It wasn't until her bad boy cousin visited and the margaritas were flowing that I learned it was him who'd taken her virginity when they were teens, and her annual visits home to see her mother were opportunities for the two of them to get it on. I was stunned, heartbroken and ready to retreat when she stood, peeled out of her shorts and panties and told me to get on my knees - with him sitting nearby. I wavered but finally knelt before her. As my tongue got to work she told him to do the same, and when I saw his long semi-hard hose I looked up for permission from both of them then took his log in my mouth. Though I'd never sucked cock before he said I was a natural. And so its been for the past 7 years of our 13 year marriage - we get together more than ever, I nurse both the sex organs then watch them fuck.

crosscountry6969crosscountry6969almost 8 years ago
You are one sick mother fucker

You are a total cocksucking piece of shit

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 3 years ago

What absolute garbage.

PorterrhPorterrhalmost 2 years ago

Ridiculous garbage ….. aren’t they supposed to be married - the scenario and dialogue beggars belief

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous