All Comments on 'Family Lessons in Lust Ch. 20'

by minyard

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmerover 18 years ago
Hot Cuntry

This is one of the best stories on this site. It is HOT - It is HORNY - It is NAUGHTY - It is ILLEGAL - but then again it is only fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A great series

I love the smell of cunt juices flowing before she comes, then licking her clit and smelling her cunt after she's been fucked crazy. It's the smell of the ocean, the smell of sweet mushrooms. It tastes like nectar and if you suck it up and then kiss her so she can taste herself she'll want to devour you. There's nothing better in the world than the smell of a just-fucked woman who's ready to be fucked again. God, I love the smell and taste of cunt.

Rapier875Rapier875about 9 years ago
It was OK. .....

... but sadly for me, it somehow promised more than it delivered.

The theme was great, loved he slow build up. But when it got to the final party, it all finished too fast. If you'd dragged it out a bit more, or better still written chapter 21 with more details of the rest of the nights activities, that would have been better. But for me, the grand finale was over too quickly.

I liked it enough to give it 4 stars, I just wish it could, do have been a bit longer and with more of a finale, then it would have deserved 5. But seeing this was written around 10 years ago, I guess it ain't gonna change now !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I absolutely adore cunt and cunt juice, the more I get the more I want. I am totally addicted to cunt fucking it sucking it and getting drunk on cunt juice. Just love sex orgies and especially with lots of young girls and middle aged women. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Too long! Lost interest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous