Family Locked in a Basement Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother looked rather sad and lonely at the zoo. Now with my own kids, I've learned how they have the innate gift to comfort adults in times of need. I didn't know what my mother was going through and my child brain had little understandings of hardships. I just knew I needed to love up on her. I hugged her close and asked her to carry me on her shoulders. I suppose that was truly the root of my jealousy. I wanted to be the reason my mother woke up early. I wanted to be the reason she smiled.

Mr. Dunlap left and my mother curled up in bed and fell asleep in second. I'm not sure if Mr. Dunlap's bedroom skills were that good or if my mother was desperate for anything. Normally, she'd stir and turn before sleeping. But on her nights of being the other woman, she was out like a light upon contact with the pillow. On nights like these we didn't have to worry about waking her. Right as our mother's eyes closed Susie turned over and kissed me.

"Connor," she whispered for my attention. "I don't get to say this out loud often. But I love you. I want you to know that. I think I've always loved you."

"I'd hope you always loved me," I replied jokingly. "You're my big sister after all."

"Shut up, you know what I mean. I just... I know this situation is less than ideal. But I'm glad I have you. And I just... I hope when this is all over that we can still be like this."

Susie had never defined what exactly "this" was. Any time I'd try to talk about it, she'd change the subject. "We'll cross that bridge when we get to it" "Go with the flow, Connor" "We're two people that kiss each other"

"What is 'this' then?" I asked cautiously. I regretted it immediately. Why did I have to ruin moments with my need for labels?

"I don't know, Connor," she answers and kisses me on the chin. "I've never had this before. I don't know the steps."

"I love you, Susie, that is the only step I know. Fuck the steps. You're the woman I love and lets just go with that, okay?"

"You mean that?"

"Of course. Unless you've secretly been in contact with more Brand New fans off of Myspace."

Susie lightly punched my shoulder and smiled. She looked over at our passed out mother. Even in her sleep she wore a pleased sexed-up grin. My sister looked back at me and kissed me lips softly and pouted.

"What about Mom," Susie asked carefully. "Where does she fit into this?"

"Mom is not part of this," I answer. "Seems like Mr. Dunlap fits into mom just right."

"You said you were jealous and I understood, I get jealous too."

"You're jealous of Mr. Dunlap?"

"He gets to go outside and come here whenever he wants and fuck a beautiful woman."

"Ain't that the life."

"I see how you look at her. You kissed her. Do you love her?"

"Of course I love her, she's my Mom."

"You know what I mean."

"I am a man with needs cooped up with two beautiful women that are naked half the time. If you are asking if I would like to sleep with Mom, the answer is yes. But I don't feel it with her."

I'm not going to pretend like I have been a saint with women in the years beyond this conversation. I've told lies for pussy. I've said "I love you" when I didn't mean it. I've told girls I didn't find other girls attractive when I did. I was telling the truth with Susie and I always did. Our mother was beautiful, divine, and enchanting. Yet, I only loved Susie. My current wife only receives a fraction of the love Susie received from me. That is not to say I don't adore Ariel. I'll never be as bright-eyed and pure as I was at eighteen. My love with my sister was pure and unchecked. We leaned on each other in more ways than most couples do.

"I've got a surprise for you, lover boy whom I love," Susie said and walked into the bathroom. I leaned against the wall with my hands behind my head and soon saw my sister's hand waving me into the bathroom. I walked through the darkness and approached the door. The door slowly swung open and my sister stood before me looking stunning. She wore a lowcut red dress that barely contained her breasts. She must have took the fabric in secretly because it fits too well. That or Mr. Dunlap knew my sister's body with a suspicious accuracy. It hugged her curves perfectly and she stood taller than normal. My eyes trailed down her legs and found the matching red high heels on her feet. I'd not seen my sister look so put together in quite some time. We'd spent years wearing shorts with holes and unfit Iron Man camp shirts. "I feel underdressed," I said and she pulled me by my shirt and into her embrace. My sister's lips pressed into mine like a perfect matching set. She latched her legs around me and I held her against me by her ass. With my foot I closed the door behind us and pressed her against the wall.

Her wet tongue was exploring the inside of my mouth and she lapped and flicked along it the same way she does to my dick. I was grinding my erection into her pussy through a thin veil of fabric. Susie looked down at my excitement, looked me in the eyes, and bit her lip. I knew exactly what she wanted. I don't know why I held off for so long. I was worried if we took it all the way then we'd never go back. But we'd already gone so far. We were writing each other's names on our skin in pen where our mother wouldn't see. Only we would see when we were naked and vulnerable. Wordlessly, Susie's eyes pleaded and begged.

"We can't," I broke the silence.

"What's stopping us?" Susie retorted.

"We don't have protection."

"So pull out."

"Didn't you pass health class? That shit doesn't work."

"Connor..."

Susie pulled my erection from her pants and tapped my dick against her bare pussy. I couldn't see because the dress was covering it but I felt her tease the entrance with my head. She would never force anything upon me. She respected my wishes waited until I gave consent.

"I'd be the happiest girl in the world if you put it inside me for a second."

"A second isn't worth it."

"You're right, should be ten seconds."

"You'll count?"

"I'll count."

Looking back, the way my sister talked me into all of this was all too smooth. Though I was already hard and scrapping at the door of losing my virginity. I didn't need much convincing. I gave my sister a long kiss and she wrapped her arms around my back. I let my pants fall to the ground and kicked them near the shower. With a deep inhale I pushed onward into more uncharted parts of my sister. The first thing that surprised me was how warm my sister's pussy felt as it enveloped my manhood. It was reminiscent of standing in a hot tub. Her tight wet moist walls took me in like it was all meant to be. We fit together like those heart necklaces boys give to girls in 80s teen romance films. My sister moaned into my shoulder and squeezed me tight. Once I was all the way inside, she began counting down. "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3...2...1." She looked at me, waiting for me to pull out. But I just couldn't. Her lips formed a slick half grin like she knew she'd have me.

"Susie," I whispered and thrusted back and forth. "We're being bad."

"We're not bad, Connor," she affirmed. "This is beautiful, this is love, darling."

"I fucking love you."

"I fucking love you more."

I pulled in and out of my sister and held her against the wall like a machine. Her pussy was the softest place on earth. So wet and tight and just for me. Fluids were dripping out of her pussy and onto the floor beneath her with every thrust. I'm sure her dress was wet and soaked in that area. I pressed my forehead into my sister's and kissed her and we licked each other's tongues. Everywhere on my sister was kissable and lovely to me. I kissed her collarbone and under her ear. Like a piston I pumped in and out of her and her pussy seemed to only squeeze tighter and tighter on every thrust. She whimpered and moaned and let out sounds I'd never heard before. These sounds were more guttural and unhinged.

"Susie," I said, out of breath. "I'm almost there." She just looked at me as if the words meant nothing. She continued to sway her hips along with my thrusts. She pressed her warm head into my chest and latched her legs tighter around my waist

"Susie, fuck."

"It's okay. Just cum"

"I can't."

"Yes you can. It's easy. I've made you do it a bunch of times."

"What if..." I slowed my pace and looked at her. Still inside her I asked, "We don't have protection."

"Connor," Susie said, taking my chin in her hand. "I don't want a baby right now. But I would some day and if I do get that from you. That'd be the greatest thing to come from this damn dungeon."

"If I knock you up. We're getting out of here. Even if I have to hunt down our father myself."

"If that's what it takes to get out of here then you should have gotten me pregnant years ago."

"Just this once, okay? We've got to find protection later."

"Just this once."

My sister pulled me as close as possible and that was all it took for me to cum. I will admit that the thought of impregnating my sister in that moment excited me to no end. The idea of a part of me becoming a part of her and creating a life felt raw and satisfied a primal urge. I unloaded sticky cum in the depths of my dear Susanne and my legs went weak. We slid down to the floor, still interlocked at the groin, and I unloaded more inside of her while she laid back on the bathroom floor. Her watery eyes were focused on mine as I thrusted all I had inside of her. I collapsed on top of her and she gently patted my back. "You're still inside me, Connor," she said, contracting her pussy and coaxing more pleasure. "Can't you feel it, love?"

The morning after went as normal as it could have gone, to a point. Susie made breakfast and while I made lunch, Mom washed clothes in the shower. "Connor and Susie," she called. "Come here." I left the hotplate and walked to the bathroom. Our mother stood in the doorway holding Susie's lowcut red dress like evidence. "Care to explain?" We shrugged out shoulders and then she turned the dress around and revealed the big wet spot and dried cum. Susie's freckled face went bright red and I looked down at my feet.

"Children," our mother said in a comforting tone. "I don't ask questions. I don't judge. I know that you guys are... closer than normal. I don't blame you. We're all going stir crazy."

"We're not crazy!" Susie said, offended. "We're in love."

"Whatever you guys are is your business. But what is my business is this. I'll speak bluntly so we don't have to talk about this awkward topic again. Do not cum inside your sister. We don't need to be raising a child in this basement. The Dunlaps would not appreciate that."

"Understood," I said, embarrassed. Susie's arms were crossed with rage. I suppose she was upset that our Mother got passionate sex with Mr. Dunlap: a married man, while critiquing us.

"I'm not judging you guys," our mother explained. "I am curious but it's clear this is a personal matter. Now, I must ask, did you cum on the dress or did you cum inside her and it spilled onto the dress?"

"Inside her," I answered too quietly.

"Speak up, Connor," she said. "This is important."

"I came inside of Susie."

"I thought so."

Our mother dug into her bag by the mattress and pulled out a pill. She placed it in Susie's hand and instructed her to swallow it. While we'd never seen the morning after pill, given the situation, we deduced what it was. Susie clenched her first around the pill and looked into our mother's eyes. "Do you take these pills after you fuck Mr. Dunlap?" Oury mother gasped and Susie swallowed the pill.

"You know about that?" Our mother asked. "Is it that obvious?"

"It's pretty obvious, Mom," I answered.

"Two adults going into the bathroom together and leaving all messy, hmm," Susie said. "Mom, he's married."

"And he's your brother," our mother retorted. "We all do what we need."

"How long?" My sister asked.

"How long is what? His penis?"

"Gross, no. When did this start?"

Our mother sat down in the doorway and we sat down as well. We gave her all the time she needed to collect herself. My sister felt bad for her tone and rubbed our mother's shoulder. Our mother lovingly tapped Susie's fingers. "He was my neighbor growing up," our mother started. "When I caught my prom date screwing Sheryl Thompson, Dan: Mr. Dunlap, he drove me home. I was eighteen at the time so nothing was... illegal. I gave him oral sex in the car."

12