Family Locked in a Basement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How'd you get so good at turning this mush into gold?" Susie asked my mother.

"Well, isn't that was life is all about, dear?" My mother answered with a question she'd soon answer. "Turning mush into gold."

"Captivity has made you too philosophical, mom," I added.

"Hush, boy, we're not in captivity. I have the key to our release."

Often we'd ask our mother why we couldn't just report our father to the police. Her answer was always the same, "It's already been done." My sister would write and sing songs to herself to pass the time. We played board games, charades, and Jenga. Our mother, despite her tiredness, kept us in good spirits. Every Sunday my mother would open the bible and read a passage and we'd each discuss our own takes on the words. We'd learned more about the bible in our time in the dungeon than the years we spent in church. Our pastor would just read the bible and tell us his interpretation of what it all meant. For the first time we were deciphering the words ourselves and assigning our own meanings to them.

My favorite passage at the time was Ecclesiastes 3: 11: He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

The Dunlaps would stop by with supplies like napkins and toiletries. They'd always bring homecooked meals form their kitchen and pastries for us to nibble on in between visits. As well as sugar, flour, peanut butter, and bread. They'd also stop by with movies for us to watch sometimes. Now our mother, though tired, was not blind. She knew I ogled her breasts and stole looks at her vagina. She saw the growing chemistry between her children. On some nights I'd see her watchful gaze as Susie latched her legs around me and pressed her head on my chest. Long after we left that basement, my mother told me she saw the way Susie looked upon my back muscles and fumbled with her words around me. Later my mother told me, "There was nothing I could do. We were adults with needs. It'd be crazier if we didn't all end up having sex."

I was the lone man cornered by two beautiful women that cared little for modesty. At every look there were familiar breasts. I'd often see my naked sister bent over and get lost in her pussy and open asshole. My mother once stood in front of me without thinking and my mouth was inches from her labia. My mother and sister simply averted their eyes when the lights were low and I handled my male urges alone. At one point I would sneak away and handle myself in the bathroom shamefully. By then I was jerking off right next to my sister nightly. On one of those nights, she held my hand while I pleasured myself. Such a small insignificant act but it was everything to me.

I'd gently squeeze her hand as my climax approached. With closed eyes, her soft hand took me to a place beyond the basement. I'd been so deprived of all things humans crave that hand holding might as well have been unprotected sex.

One night she turned on her side and looked at me. Her large naked breasts were difficult to see in the dark. She turned on the flashlight we used to read notes but there was notepad this time. My sister turned it on for the purpose of showing off her phenomenal rack. I turned to face her and examined the beauty before me. She pressed her arms against her breasts to perk them up for me. But I took everything in: her sexy jawline, her big lips, her small nose, and her blue eyes. She begun blushing when she saw my eyes explore more than her breasts. I jerked my cock at a medium rhythm, wanting to extend this moment as long as humanly possible. Why couldn't every moment in the dungeon have been like this?

Slowly I inched forward, not wanting to ruin the beautiful moment. I remember visibly seeing my sister's guard drop like a hole forming in the atmosphere. She allowed me to kiss her, I mean really kiss her. I felt between her legs and my fingers fumbled around her labia. My fingers eventually found their way inside of her virgin pussy. I was no good at fingering women but she was so touch starved that it didn't matter. A hand that wasn't hers was exploring uncharted parts of her body. I looked her in the eyes and her gasping mouth formed and O shape. The inside of my sister's pussy felt soft, fleshy, and wet. I noticed she was rubbing her clit with her hand so I pushed it out of the way and took over the rubbing. Her clit was swollen and puffy with excitement. That bundle of over 10,000 nerves was coaxing whimpers and moans from my deprived sister.

I thrusted two fingers in and out of my sister's wet pussy and she latched her legs around mine. "Connor" she whispered into my ear. "I feel so alive. I feel so alive." She gasped and her eyes went wider than I'd ever seen before. She let out a loud moan that I'm sure our mother heard, to this day she's not mentioned it. To my surprise, our mother didn't even flinch. She slept soundly or mimicked the act of sleeping to a T. A series of loud moans followed, along with the sound of my sister's wet pussy as she came on my fingers. She pressed her lips into mine as if she wanted to eat me alive. She opened her mouth and licked my lips and the inside of my mouth while my fingers still danced inside her sopping wet pussy.

She pulled back with a carnal bedroom eyes. She scooted down and took my manhood fully in her mouth like she'd done it before. I knew she was a virgin from the notes we shared but that first blowjob I received was like a gift from God. I knew incest was sinful but something as pleasing as my sister's wet slobbery mouth on my cock had to be holy, it just had to. Thinking back on it, my sister's oral skills at the time were rather sloppy and amateurish. I was just excited to have something wet and warm around my dick. Susie made no effort to muffle her sounds. If my mother were awake she'd have been clearly able to hear her daughter gagging on her son's cock. The slurping and sucking sounds were all I could hear. Her head bobbed up and down over my groin and I almost couldn't believe this was happening.

Looking down and seeing my sister, the girl I grew up with, and eventually had kids with sucking my cock disturbed me. It was short lived, all but five seconds. For those five seconds I felt evil, gross, vile, and unholy. The girl who used to change my sheets in the night when I pissed the bed because I was too shy to tell mom was doing THIS. I quickly succumbed to the pleasure and let the taboo of incest wash over my whole being. What as was once "ew my sister" became "fuck it's so wrong but that is precisely why it's great." I grabbed the flashlight and shone it on my sister. The freckles on her forehead revealed themselves in a different way. Her blue eyes looked up at me with pure love. Saliva was constantly pooling out of her mouth and over my dick and her tongue flattened and pressed on the underside of my cock. My hard manhood disappeared inside her mouth all the way on every downward bob.

"Fuck!" I moaned and squeezed the blanket.

I unloaded all I had into my sister's welcoming mouth. She never pulled back, she didn't want to a miss a single damn drop. I felt all my pent up desire flow safely down my sister's throat. When I was spent I softened inside her mouth but she kept licking and sucking as if she were sad it had ended.

She returned from the bathroom and laid down next to me with fresh minty breath. On the notepad she wrote, "We can't go back now."

12