Family Love

Story Info
Who needs the sun, when being inside is more fun?
3.7k words
3.68
16.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We couldn't leave anyone behind so she had to wait until we were done. This was the first time my cousin actually grabbed a razor and threatened to cut me if I didn't hold still. Usually her sister would have helped her to hold me down, but sister wasn't having it that day. She was always trying to ruin the fun, only now she was acting like a witch. That evil eye she kept throwing at us while she pointed her nose up in the air. We knew we were getting to her, but she waited patiently.

We finally got the pound on the door to get out and we rushed our towel covered bodies out of there. Their room was two steps across from the bathroom, but something pinched my behind. When I looked up, I was staring into the eyes of their fine brother. I had always had a crush on him, but found it awkward that he was three years older than I. Oh, and the fact that he's my cousin.

I guess it didn't make a difference at eighteen. I always got lost into his eyes from a distance. Up close and personal, I dam near melting into puddy. I felt my cousin pull me out of my spell, and into the room. I felt the tension right away. I sat down opposite from tense bodies and expressions.

"He has a girlfriend, you know. Besides, what makes you think my brother would be interested in you, especially since you guys are cousin's. That's gross." Her sister and I looked at each other,

"How old are you? Like ten?" I didn't know where that had came from, but I wanted to drag her by her hair and just shake her up. Her sister was in her face before I was. Next thing I knew they were wrestling on the bed. I sat back and watched until I heard banging on the door.

They made the brat get out, leaving me and the other one laughing so hard, she dam near peed. She jetted for the bathroom as her brother came running out.

"What happened?" He was only covered with a towel wrapped around his waist. I still only had a towel covering my small tits, that went just past my buttcheeks. The part he had pinched only minutes before. He thought someone had been banging on the bathroom door.

I told him what happened trying not to look at him, or his chest, or his towel. Soon his sister rushed back into the room, scolding her brother to get out for being in there. She shut the door and locked it behind her. We looked at each other and just started laughing for no apparent reason. Another knock on the door.

"Who is it?" She said nice and sweet,

"In case it's my dad." She mouthed to me. It was her brother.

"What do you want?" He looked so excited.

"We're home alone! She shoves him out of the way,

"Shut up!" They looked at each other as if they had planned the whole thing, and a sudden rush coersed thru my body when they looked at me.

My cousin gave me a pajama shirt, and nothing else. My clothes was pretty much locked up. The key with my father who apparently had left with my aunt and uncle. Everything happened so fast. I found myself under the sheets with my female cousin as we leaned in, at least for me, to my first kiss.

I saw that I wasn't going to need clothes and who knew when they'd be back. As we played under the covers, we heard the door creek open. We heard it but kept giggling and touching each other with every giggle. We heard someone clear their throat. It was her brother. My instinct was right.

They had the whole thing planned out. Which kind of scared me. Why? I don't know? Maybe because everything had turned out to be so perfect, and how long did they have this planned? She leaped out of the bed, but turned back to give me the most sensual kiss since she first kissed me.

I could tell it wasn't just for us. When she let go I was still in a trance wondering where she was going. Her brother was already in her bed pulling me in beside him. He laid me next to him as he slid his body leaning into mine. I felt smaller than what my already petite body was. He briefly explained what happened and I found out where his sister had gone to.

My brother apparently was in his room, but was still asleep. Everyone knew he was never up before noon. Only they, rather we, didn't have time to loose. So she was going to have to make adjustments. I had thought him to be at the hotel with the others, but I guess he had gotten drunk and passed out in my sexy cousins room.

Then he started telling me things I couldn't refuse to listen to because he had me so turned on.

"I know you've noticed how I look at you. The same way you look at me. I've been wanting you for so long, and now I can have you. Do you want to do this?" I was squirming, rubbing my legs together.

He finally slipped his leg in between mine. He came close to my face so I could look into his eyes.

"Do you want to do this?" He kept his face close to mine and began to move his leg up slow bringing his leg up closer to my pussy. I couldn't speak, my eyes were already beginning to get low.

I nodded to him yes.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?" He thrust his tongue into my now panting mouth. My eyes shot open wide seeing the lust in his and noticing his tongue move around my mouth which was now open in shock. He wrapped his arms around me as I let myself go.

I gave my mouth into his. My body was completely covered by his. He wasn't big, but I was real petite, small, ninety pounds the most. He was a lifeguard and he pushed his strong leg between mine. Letting his inner thigh rub against mine grazing my pussy sending end nerves sparking through my body.

We kissed, our eyes half closed, but I had a feeling he wanted me to look at him. His hard on was pressing on to my thigh getting closer and closer to my center. I was so turned on, but I was scared. He kept moving and moving getting closer and closer. He'd move my body like he was going to move me on top of him, but he wouldn't. Then he leaned his body up to mine like he was going to get on top of me, but again he wouldn't.

Our lazy eyes locked, his arms had taken the pajama shirt off me and his hands were all over me. My ass, my titis, my thighs, his dick, he would graze on my pussy, but not quite touching it. It was driving me wild. He pulled my hair as his tongue dove down my throat.

"I've been wanting you so bad. Have you?"

He slowly pulled away so he could look at my whole face. His face with the lingering question. I was so shy, I tried to hide my face into his chest. He didn't let me.

"I need to hear you tell me. Say it." I was embarrassed, but I did want this.

"Yes." I whispered as he kissed the corner of my forehead sending goosebumps all over my body. He looked down at me again. I looked at him.

"Yes, I want to do this." His tongue slithered into my mouth again. He was never aggressive, but I could sense the need.

This time I felt his cock so close to my pussy, throbbing.

"I could feel your pussy. Bring it closer to me. Come here, baby." His hand grabbing my thigh bringing me closer to his boxer clad dick. The moment we connected my pussy spasmed so hard, I think I passed out for a couple of seconds. When I opened my eyes, he was holding me so tight, it felt so right, he was thrusting his dick between the inner thighs of my legs.

My pussy right above the top of his cock which was still so hard and still covered with his soaking boxers. His eyes were closed and when I looked up, he didn't open them. He just started kissing me with his intoxicating kiss. We must have passed out for a few minutes. We awoke to the phone ringing. He jumped out of the twin bed.

He didn't get it on time, but it rang again. It must have been my uncle. My heart started beating again only it wasn't good. The conversation ended and then heard him talking to his sister outside the door. I'm not sure what was said, but she came up to the bed,

"Have you?" Her wicked smile made me laugh.

I told her no,

"You?" I don't know why I asked,

"I don't think he wants to. He sees me as you, his little sister." I could tell she was annoyed.

"You've never done anything with your brother before?" I sprang forward,

"No. Never even thought about it." She shrugged her shoulders ,

"I have. With my brother."

My eyes bugged out of my head.

"Now I see why me and my brother are hesitating. We don't want to scare you off." She leaned forward with her claws out like a witch. We both laughed. Her brother came back into the room and she got up to leave.

"What no kiss this time?" She swung at his shoulder,

"You took the mood out of it." she crept back to his room as he also back into bed with me. He immediately wrapped me into his arms again and we just laid there before his tongue, which I couldn't get enough of, made its way back into my mouth. He suddenly stopped.

"Are you a virgin?" I thought,

"Why would he assume I wasn't?" I told him I wasn't. Then he asked me the same question his sister asked me,

"You've never really done anything with your brother?" I told him no. Then he started laughing.

"He doesn't know if you're a virgin. I don't think he likes that though. Hey, it's not my fault, if you were."

He made it sound so normal, taking about me, my brother, and sex all in the same conversation. It was awkward for me, but I didn't see nothing wrong with him doing his sister. Maybe they just made it seem so natural, I didn't think anything of it. I noticed he had changed his boxers when we looked down at my still naked body. He intertwined our legs together bringing my head to his chest.

One arm stretched out bringing my ass close to him while his other hand was bundled in my hair. He began gyrating his dick against anything it came in contact with. He didn't seem to mind where my hands were. Most of the time they were bunched up to my chest. I finally stretched one arm, my fingers rubbing his abs. I hugged him bringing our bodies closer.

"How many boxers am I gonna go through before you give me some?" My body tensed, but he continued humping me. I stretched out my other arm until I felt his hard on. He started thrusting it into my hand.

"Oh, baby, I'm gonna come again, your tiny fingers feel so good. I bet that pussy feels better."

I could feel his boxers getting soaked as he came on my hand. He got up and went through his sister's drawers. He found another pair of boxers tossing the other pair to the corner of the room. I had to get up and use the bathroom. He handed me the pajama shirt knowing where he had tossed it when he took it off of me.

Either my cousin could read minds or it's a girl thing.

"Are we going to have to fight for the bathroom?" She let me go in first, but followed me inside.

"I'll use the tub or the sink, go ahead use the toilet, just hand me some toilet paper." As I cut a few squares off I heard the bath water run.

"I could just use water. You should do it too."

She stood up and as soon as I stood up she told me to get into the tub. She had let it run for it to get warm then she splashed us with warm water. We heard banging on the door. They really like to do that stuff around here. We dried as fast as we could and headed out the door.

She blew her brother a kiss as she walked back to his room. He embraced me when he saw me. He was so gentle it felt so good. He led me back to the room. As we were about to lay down. His sister peaked her head into the room,

"Are you wearing my boxers?" Hella late.

"I know. It took me a minute." She barged into the room,

"You better not get them wet with your cum." She threw a pair at him. The pair she had been wearing.

Any other day, this should have weirded me out, but it seemed normal to me as it was to them. They both changed before she walked back out of her room. He turned me around so he could spoon me, or so I thought. He started grinding his now hard dick against my ass cheeks.

"Did she just turn you on?"

He brought my body towards his. His chest was against my back as he continued to grind against me.

"This ass," he ground a little harder,

"Turns me on, and thinking about how good my dick will feel inside your pussy makes me..." I felt my ass and lower back dampen, "...cum."

He hadn't even fucked me once, and I think I had lost count at how many times he came. I wasn't sure how to feel, relieved or worried. I wasn't complaining after that first orgasm. I wasn't a prude, but I wasn't no sex animal either. The phone rang again while he was just playing his cock against my ass.

He hesitated, but got up to get it. I didn't hear what it was about. His sister pops in again.

"You guys come into the room." I looked dumbfounded. The whole time she talked about my brother it was as if it was not my brother. Or maybe that's what my brain did to protect me from the taboo I was in at the time.

In reality, the whole time I hadn't even heard my brother. Was he even there? I really didn't want to know. Up until that point, he was just some other guy, my cousin's friend, but not my brother. She was laughing at me when her brother walked back in,

"We have about three or four more hours before they get home."

She turned to look at him,

"I was telling her that you guys should go in there with us." He got excited for a couple of seconds,

"Hold on, did you ask him?" He looks at me,

"Are you okay with that?" Nothing was okay. I made my cousin cum more times than I could count without him even fucking me.

His sister, also my cousin, was in a room her and my brother were messing around in trying to get me to go in there so he could put out! What was okay with any of that? I looked up at both of them,

"Okay." I shrugged my shoulders as if rolling the dynamic off of them. As if none of it was bothering me. It was only a matter of time before he actually tried to penetrate, even after as many times as he came.

Did I really want it to be with my brother in the same room? I wonder what he was thinking? Unfortunately, I couldn't let you know. I was not about to ask him, but my brain kept going:

What's going to happen as soon I go inside that room? Are they gonna want to switch partners? Would I even dare?

Why am I even thinking about that?

All this "family love" was making me a mess, but I showed none of that to these vultures, sharks, or any other animal that smells fear and/or blood. They had already taken the initiative to have their way with us how they wanted. The fact that my brother and I were hesitating meant something to me. What? I don't know.

Again I couldn't show no resistance so I got up ready to follow.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. Let me go talk to him real quick." Me female cousin looked all excited and I played along. If my brother refused to let me continue, I wasn't going to continue, but if he was okay with me in there, I was okay too.

For sure, though, if as soon as he told me to get out, no ifs, ands, or buts, I was out of there. Penetration or not... When he returned,

"He said to give them a minute. Go. He wants you in there." He told his sister so she got up to leave. He crawled up on the bed and for the first time mounted me, but I was under the cover.

He was humping me while he spread kissing over my face, my neck, my forehead. He told me that we didn't have to go into the other room if I didn't want to. I told him I was okay. Then he asked me if I was going to let him fuck me. No pressure, but he was feeling a lot somewhere he wanted me to relieve for him.

After another one of his amazing kisses he asked me if I was ready to go. As ready as I ever would be. No matter what time, day or night, it was an uneasy feeling. When we went into he room, somewhere I was never allowed in before, the lights were out. I didn't say anything, but I could hear my cousin getting loud.

I know she was doing it for an affect. Me and her brother got under the covers on the Cal King size bed. He did not hesitate this time like he was in his sisters room. He took my shirt off before I tried climbing into the bed. As soon as he got on, his boxers were already off.

We got on the bed under the covers without disturbing them. His mouth was on mine as soon he was over me. His hard as a rock cock was grinding into my thighs and his hands were all over my ass, his fingers teased my nipples, his kiss alone had my pussy feeling that pressure getting ready to pulse. He kissed my neck and when he reached my ear he whispered,

"Are you going to let me in?"

He didn't wait for an answer. He could tell how much my pussy was pulsating for him. His dick was leaking all over my leg. The closer he got to the center the more I wanted it. He slowed down and he didn't need to use his hands to guide his head into my lips.

My body tensed as I heard both males groan, but he moved in slower and slower feeling his member pulsating with me pulsating around his dick. My lips were opening and he was making sure he felt every inch go into me by every inch of how he stretched my lips and walls. He kissed my ear again,

"You're so tight. I don't know if I want to keep going."

I didn't understamd. He kept the head inside and the sensation alone was giving me little orgasms that had his eyes rolled so back I thought he was permanently going to stay that way. We didn't need to move we were pulsing so much.

I was so into how good it was feeling for a couple of minutes I forgot someone else was in the room. That is until I heard their moans get louder and their movements were moving the bed faster. Finally my cousin started to enter more of his cock inside of me causing the juices from within my come out in spurts over his fucking cock. The ambiance was taking an affect on us and I thrust my hips up to bring him more inside of me.

He took his time as I savored him opening me up. He thrust quick all the way into me and he didn't stop. He was groaning into my ear,

"Fuck I love this pussy. I think I love you. I don't ever want to leave this pussy. Tell me you want this dick," getting deeper as he said dick. "Tell me you want me too." Going deeper.

"So needy." I thought to myself. I brought my mouth to his ear. Kissed it with an open mouth, stuck my tongue into his canal,

"I want this dick, please don't ever take it out of me. It feels so fucking wonderful." I could feel my pussy convulsing and I was soaked all around me. I knew it wasn't long before he came. I was still playing with his ear.

"Are you coming, baby? You coming for me again?" He now brings his mouth to my ear,

"All those other times were oh so good as I imagined how your pussy would feel around my dick, but this time... " my juices slid with his cum down the crack of my ass, I felt his thick semen flowing out of me ,

"...Uuuugggghhhh, that fucking pussy feels so much better. Will you fucking marry me?"