My Sister's Barbecue

Story Info
His niece had something to tell him about her mother.
16k words
4.72
167k
462
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to my team. Harddaysknight is my mentor and gives me critical review. SBrooks also gives me a pre-post read. My editors are Girlinthemoon, Hale1 and GeorgeAnderson. I thank you all. Randi.

It's still a mystery to me how this all got started. I went over to my sister's house for a barbeque and she had a lot of people over. Somehow, I got stuck at a table with about seven girls. I say girls, but they were young women. Their ages looked to range from about 18 to about 20, but who knows? At twenty-six, I found them a little difficult to talk to, but they had no problem talking to me and among themselves. They were going to a parade later and my sister, Jane, begged me to go along. I've seen a parade, and this one would be like all the others so I didn't want to waste my afternoon. My sister's pleading caused a round of begging from the girls, too. One of them, a dusky beauty named Brandy came around and put her arms around my neck.

"Please come, Grayson; it would be so cool if you were there."

My niece, Rachel, is best friends with Brandy, and she came around and hugged me on the other side, adding her hug and "please" to the rising chorus. I was a little embarrassed at all this fuss, so I agreed.

"I think a couple of girls have a crush," my sister kidded me. "Thanks, Gray, just be nice to them. It won't hurt you."

The party wound down and people were getting ready to leave. The parade would start soon so I went out to the car. Rachael and Brandy followed me. "Can we ride with you, Uncle Grayson?" Rachael asked.

"There are only two seats in my car," I told her. "Since I'm going to be sitting in one driving; that leaves only one."

"Rachael and I can share," Brandy said. "The seatbelt will go around both of us."

That was okay with me, so we got in. "You have a very cool car, Uncle Grayson," Rachael told me. "You're the only person I know that drives a Corvette. Don't you just love it Brandy?"

"Yeet! I'd love to drive it," she said.

My sister lives way up in the hills outside Tucson and we were on a long winding backroad leading down the mountain. I pulled over and told Brandy she could slide over and drive if she wanted. I spread my legs and she slid between them, leaning back against me. She pushed in the clutch and I put my hand over hers, showing her where first gear was. She popped the clutch and the tires squealled as we lurched out onto the road. They were both giggling hysterically and we continued at a very uneven pace as she got used to the throttle.

"This is a lot harder than driving games, or my parents' cars," she said. "I just go fast and crash into things in the games." She looked up at me and gave me a big smile.

"Watch the road, Brandy, or you're going to kill us all," I laughed. "Don't crash my car into things."

She turned her attention back to driving and I just enjoyed the moment, watching two girls having a blast. Brandy's warm little body against mine made me feel a little strange. Her firm little butt was pressing against my crotch and to my horror my cock started to rise with the friction. I think she felt it because she wiggled her butt back into me more firmly and glanced back at me with a little smile.

Rachael wanted to drive, too, so they traded places. I definitely felt weird with my little 18-year-old niece's butt against an embarrassing bulge. She didn't seem to mind and even wrapped my arms around her so I could hold her in place. I could feel the sides of hard little tits pressing against my arms and it seemed like she was rubbing them against my arms deliberately. When we got to the highway, she slid back over with Brandy and I drove. I parked and we walked two blocks to the parade, two girls pressed up against me on either side with their arms around me.

We stood in the crowd and eventually Jane found us. "Hey, girls, did you have fun?" she asked.

"Uncle Grayson let us drive," Rachael said. "It was off the hook."

"Grayson, what the hell?" Jane asked. "They shouldn't be driving that car! What if they wrecked it! I'd be paying the rest of my life."

"Hey, it was only on your road and they sat in front of me so I could help them if I needed to," I said.

"Well, I guess that's okay," she seemed pacified.

I looked down at Rachael. "Sorry," she mouthed.

I squeezed her to let her know it was okay. Brandy had moved up in front of me. I was leaning against a light pole and she leaned back against me. I put one arm around her and the other around Rachael to my left. The parade was interminable, and they leaned against me more and more. There was a crowd all around us, and Jane got pushed away about ten feet or so. I felt Brandy's hand come up and take hold of mine. Gradually she pulled it down, very slowly using it to rub over her neck and upper chest. It began to move dangerously close to one breast and I whispered in her ear.

"Brandy, there are people all around us. Stop, baby."

She pulled my hand quickly down, rubbing it across one of those hard little mounds and wrapping my arm around her stomach. She sighed and pushed her butt back into me, watching the parade contentedly.

Rachael was getting comfortable, too. She had turned to face me a little and I could feel one of her boobs against my side. I could have sworn I could feel one hard little nipple poking into me and she moved it up and down my ribs slowly.

These girls were definitely something I hadn't expected. They seemed as horny as a cat in heat! It felt wickedly exciting. My cock was throbbing against Brandy's ass and she moved slowly and almost imperceptibly against me.

The parade was over, and Jane asked me if I would give Brandy a ride home. Rachael was very disappointed that she couldn't come. There were tears in her eyes and I hugged her.

"How about I come and pick you up tomorrow and we'll go on a picnic out in the desert," I asked.

"Really? Mom, can I go?" she asked.

"Is your homework done for the weekend?" Jane asked.

"No, but I'll get it done tonight," she said.

"Yes, you can go if it's done before Gray gets to our house," she said. She kissed my cheek. "Thanks, Gray," she said. "She worships you," she whispered. "You made her weekend."

Brandy put her arm around me and I draped mine over her shoulder on the way back to the car.

When we got in she sat with her hand on my thigh as we drove. "Grayson, could you show me where you live?" she asked. "Rachael says you have a really cool place."

"Isn't your mother expecting you?" I asked.

"No, she's got a date," she told me. "I was going to be by myself until late, anyway. Mom isn't the most... attentive person. She does a lot of drugs, Grayson. She sleeps with a lot of guys to get the drugs. Most of the time she doesn't even know I'm around."

"I'm sorry, Brandy; I didn't know," I told her.

"I'm okay," she said. "Anyway, I can go with you."

I didn't know where this was going, so I just played along. I felt really bad for her and it seemed like she was happy to just hang with me. I took her to my house. I lived out in the desert about 10 miles. My uncle Richard passed away a few years before and left me everything. We were really close and I had moved in with him and took care of him while he was sick. He was a big shot at Lear before they sold out to Bombardier, and when the stock shot up he got out. He had built a big adobe house out east of town, and it was pretty cool. Brandy was impressed when we got out. I showed her around and asked her if she wanted to eat supper with me. She nearly danced with joy at the idea, so I got the grill going. I grilled chicken breasts while I sautéed onions, peppers and mushrooms on the burner beside the grill. We baked potatoes in the microwave and I melted cheese over the chicken and vegetables. She ate every scrap and I got her a coke to drink while we sat by the pool.

"Can we go swimming?" she asked.

"You don't have anything to swim in," I told her.

"I don't care if you don't," she said, looking down and blushing.

"It's fine with me," I told her. "There's a problem though, Brandy."

"What?" she asked.

"How old are you?"

"I'm 18," she said.

"That's the problem," I told her. "I'm not 18, and seems kind of creepy. I'm sure people would think it was creepy."

"I don't care," she said. "I'll never tell anyone, Grayson. Rachael would hate me if I let anything happen to you. You're her favorite person in the world. She really likes you. I think if she was here she would want to swim naked, too."

My resolve was wavering. "Are you sure, Brandy? I mean you can't tell anyone! Not your mom, not your boyfriend; not even Rachael."

"I'm going to tell Rachael," she said. "We don't keep secrets. She'd think it was hot! She wouldn't tell anyone either. If I tell her, she'll want to do it to. Don't you think she's pretty, Grayson?"

"I think she's gorgeous, but this sounds like a bad idea to me, Brandy."

"Will you let me do it if I suck your cock?" she asked.

"Jesus Christ, Brandy. You're 18! What do you know about sucking cocks?"

"Just what I've seen," she said. "I want to do it, though. Can I?"

She didn't wait for me to answer. She pulled her top over her head and those beautiful tits popped into view. They were perfect, caramel colored cones that matched the color of the rest of her skin. She had milk chocolate areolas and dark chocolate, hard tiny nipples on the end of each little cone. She was incredibly sexy. She pushed her jeans and panties down, and she was deliciously bare in front of me. She stood, hip shot, with her hand on one hip bone, and let me look.

She was flawless; very slender but decidedly feminine. Her waist was tiny and her hips were slender, but they had a flare to them. She had great muscle tone and it was easy to see that she was quite an athlete. Her little pussy was as bare as a baby and gorgeous."

"Do you like me?" she asked.

"My God, Brandy; you're beautiful," I told her.

"Look up here," she pointed to her face. "I know my body looks good. Do you think I have a pretty face?"

I beckoned and she came close. I looked at her closely. She was very light skinned for a black girl, and she had green eyes. There was a little dusting of freckles over her cute little nose and her lips were perfect. Her ears stuck out a little, but they were tiny and cute.

"Brandy, is one of your parents or grandparents white?" I asked her.

"Yes, my mother is white," she said. "I never met my father, but he's obviously black. I think I got the green eyes from her."

"I think you did," I told her. "You have a beautiful face, Brandy. When you're twenty-five you're going to be one of the most beautiful and exotic women in the world. You have the kind of looks that belong on magazine covers. If you stay away from the kinds of things your mom is involved in, you've got the package to be a star."

"Thanks," she said. "So you think I'm pretty enough that you might want to be with me?"

"You're out of my league," I told her. "You should be asking yourself if famous people are good looking enough to be with you."

"Wow," she said. "That's the nicest thing anyone ever said to me. You're going to be famous though, Grayson. You're playing professional baseball. I know you're going to be great at it."

"Sure," I told her. "I'm second string catcher for a double A minor league team."

"Yes, but you just started. So when you're famous, do you think you'll remember me?"

"I'll always remember you," I told her. "God, I've got a naked, gorgeous 18-year-old in my backyard. I think I'll remember that."

"I'm going to make you remember me," she said. "I'm going to suck your cock now."

"No, Brandy; don't do that. You don't have to do that. Let's just go swimming," I said.

"Okay," she agreed, "but I'm going to do it later then. Take off your clothes, Grayson."

"Unlike a little naked girl, I have trunks," I told her.

"That's not fair," she protested. "I'm naked and you have to be naked, too."

She grabbed my shirt and I let her pull it up over my head. She had to stand on tip toes to get it off and then she untied my shorts and pulled them down. My cock was half erect and she gasped when she saw it.

"Jesus, Grayson; you have a nice dick."

"How would you know?" I teased her.

"I've seen a lot of them," she said. "Mom is always giving some guy a blow job in the living room or the bathroom when I come home. I've never seen a white one though. I thought white guys were supposed to have little dicks."

"It's a vicious rumor spread by envious black guys," I told her.

She laughed. "Well, I guess everything you hear isn't true. I don't know if I'll be able to suck you very good though. It may be bigger than my mouth!"

"Damn, Brandy; you're like a dog with a bone," I told her.

"No, I'm a girl who wants a cock," she said. "Let's swim."

She turned to walk to the pool and I almost came without touching myself. She had the most fantastic ass I've ever seen in my life. It was perfectly round and jutted out like some artist's dream. It was one of those black girl sprinter's asses that only the elite athletes have. It made me want to get my hands on it so bad that I was going crazy. This girl had something going on that few people ever see. That caramel skin, those breasts that were obviously just perfect for her, her long slender legs, those amazing eyes and most of all, that butt! It was incredible to me that she was there in my backyard. I swear, people were going to be falling all over themselves to get her autograph, someday.

She dived into the pool and that sleek little brown body cut through the water like a knife. She had a very good freestyle stroke and she swam laps for fifteen minutes. The sight of her flashing up to make the turn at the end of the pool would gain millions of spectators for Olympic swimming if they made her their poster girl. The play of her muscles across her back and in her legs as she cut through the water was beauty in motion. I swam alongside for a while but she was faster than I was at lap speed. I got out and sat on the side, just watching her.

When she was done with her laps she sank to the bottom and I saw her push off and come knifing toward me, coming up between my legs and swiping the water from her eyes. She slicked back her mop of curls and looked up at me with those amazing emerald eyes.

"You're a very good swimmer, Brandy," I told her. "Are you on the team at school?"

"No, they don't have a good team," she said. "I'm on a club team. They aren't that good, either, but better than the school. I'll probably keep that up and maybe get a scholarship for college. I don't want to get one of those Olympic swimmer bodies though. Their shoulders and backs look like men."

"I know what you mean," I said. "You're perfect now, Brandy. You'd be quite a novelty though."

She laughed. "You mean on account of how black people can't swim?"

"I guess you can't believe everything you hear," I tossed her words back at her.

"Maybe we both learned something today," she giggled. "I'm ready for my next lesson, Grayson."

I reached my hands down and she took hold. I lifted her out of the water. She couldn't weigh more than a hundred or one-ten, and probably not that much. I wrapped her naked body in my arms. She felt so small and sweet and my cock was instantly rock hard against her. Her equally hard nipples were poking me in the chest and it was an amazing, almost obscene feeling to be holding her like that.

I picked her up like a baby and carried her to the hot tub. I got in and held my hand out for her. She took it and walked down the steps like a dancer, grace in every movement. When the water reached her thighs she winced and stopped.

"What's wrong," I asked her.

"It's burning me," she said.

"I'm in and it isn't burning me," I told her.

"It's too hot," she objected.

"Nonsense," I told her. "Haven't you ever been in a hot tub before?"

"Sure," she said. "They're all over the low-income housing areas."

"I'm sorry, Brandy. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings," I said.

She laughed. "You didn't, I was just making a joke."

I grabbed her and pulled her in. She squeaked in alarm and tried to stand back up but I held her tightly on my lap and she relaxed after a few seconds. "Asshole," she said. "Why did you do that?"

"I wanted to," I told her. "I wanted to hold you like this. I petted her mop of curls and kissed her long, graceful neck. She shivered a little and I stroked silky caramel skin, holding her tightly. We played for maybe ten minutes and she announced that she was roasting. I sat her on the edge of the tub and turned to face her, between her thighs with her feet in the water.

There in front of my face was the most beautiful little pussy I have ever seen. It was shaven or waxed as bald as an egg, and as beautiful as a Michelangelo painting. Her outer lips were dusky and the caramel faded into the light pink of her labia. Her hand inched down to cover it and I took it in mine, kissed it and placed it firmly back behind her.

"Lean back, Brandy," I told her. "Let me love you a little."

I ran my hands over the smooth toned flesh of her thighs, marveling at the beautiful symmetry of her muscles. I pushed her legs farther apart and the tendons of her inner thighs became prominent. She shivered as I stroked her skin, letting my fingers deliberately run close to her pussy, stroking the silky skin around it but never quite touching. She gave a little sound of frustration and I moved my hand away and placed a kiss on the little pink lips. She jerked at the contact and gasped. I eased the tip of my tongue between her lips and flicked them a few times. She immediately became very wet and a little trickle of her girl cum escaped to run down toward her little brown rosebud. I lapped it up and it tasted like honey to me. It was sweet and just a little tangy. She was all just clean, fresh girl and I couldn't get enough.

I pushed my tongue into that cute little entrance as far as it would go and tongue fucked her until she was writhing on the edge of the tub. When I lapped at the lips and moved up to find her little clit she began to tremble and make some serious moaning noises. I manipulated the little nub with the tip of my tongue and she went crazy. As I flipped it up and down and from side to side she blew up and tried to tear my hair out with her little hands.

"Fuck, Grayson," she called. "Oh God, what... what... what are you doing to me? Jesus Christ, Grayson, oh my God, oh my God, coming; I'm coming so hard! Oh, sweet Jesus; it's good Grayson, so good, so hot!"

I kept her at her peak until her writhing became motions of escape and then pulled her back into the tub to sit on my lap again as I held her slender body tightly wrapped in my arms. She kissed me desperately and clung to me like she didn't ever want to let go.

"I've never come like that before in my life, Grayson," she told me. "God, you made me feel good. I've always had a tremendous crush on you, did you know that? I've wanted to do something like this with you since forever I just want to be close to you. Do you like me, Grayson?"

"I way more than like you, Brandy," I told her. "I know you're young and you probably aren't ready for romance, but I think I could fall in love with you."

"What makes you think I'm not ready for romance? Did I tell you that?" she asked. "You let me decide what I'm ready for. I would love to be your girlfriend. I know you might be uncomfortable with having an 18-year-old girlfriend, but can I be your secret girlfriend?"

"Yes, baby; you can be my anything you want to be," I told her.

"Can I come over and spend a lot of time with you?" she asked. "I'm alone all the time at home. Either that or mom is there stoned out of her mind and she doesn't want me around much."

"You can spend as much time here as you want," I told her. "Spring training is going to start next month, but you can come here as much as you want even if I'm not here. I'll give you a key and you can just come and go when you please."