Family Love

Story Info
In our town, family means so much more.
4.9k words
4.34
29.8k
53
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

Let me know if you like it please. If you don't like it, move on.

*******

It wasn't until I turned 18 that I realized our family and our town was different than much of the world.

There are other places that live as we do but not many.

I had been told growing up that when girls turn 18 there is a big party and you get the most special gift.

My friends and I never knew what that meant or what the gift was but many an hour we fantasized together.

Most often the conversations were about getting cars, trips, new clothes, and jewelry. After all, those are things other girls got after their birthdays. We just didn't realize then that wasn't the most cherished present they got.

I had no idea just how special the gift really was and how much I would love it.

Mommy woke me up early the day of my birthday.

"Mommy, it's 9 am. Why would you wake me up so early? It's my birthday, why can't I sleep in?"

I was pretty angry but I knew better than to cross Mommy. I liked my sleep and had stayed up late finishing a book.

"Stella dear. It is your birthday and that's why you need to get up. There's much to do before your party."

She sat next to me on the bed and as I turned on my back she rubbed her hand on my flat belly.

"Stella, what I'm about to tell you may shock you. You might not understand. You might be a little scared. You might even get excited. You have to trust me and have confidence in Mommy knows best. You trust your Mommy don't you?"

"Oh yes Mommy! But I am a little scared based on how you said all that."

"Don't be afraid. You will get the very best gift ever tonight. You will feel love like you've never felt. You and your beauty will be celebrated in so many ways."

"OK Mommy."

"Mommy is going to teach you to be a proper young lady today. First things first. Get in the shower and Mommy will be in in a minute."

I just did as I was told. My mind was spinning. What could the present possibly be?

While I waited for the water to be warm enough, I lifted my T-shirt over my head and stepped out of my panties, and turned to face the mirror.

I decided I didn't look any older and I took a few moments to admire my body.

The boys at school would whisper about my big titties and thick ass. I never knew if it was a good thing since it was only whispered and we weren't allowed to date until we turned 18.

I thought I was beautiful. I have big green eyes and long auburn hair.

Comparing my titties to my peers they were pretty big.

They aren't as perky now as they were then after breastfeeding babies but still look pretty good.

My tummy was so flat then and my butt was big, but I was fit. I played tennis my whole life and my legs were very toned from that.

As I stepped into the shower Mommy came in the bathroom and dropped her robe, exposing her beautiful body to me for the first time.

She had some stretch marks from my siblings and me but I thought they were beautiful badges of the life she had given.

She stepped in the shower with me and hugged me, rubbing her wet body against me. Without words she knelt before me.

"Put your foot in the shower seat Stella. You're going to need to stay very still while Mommy shaves your sweet little pussy."

I did as I was told and Mommy leaned in and kissed my mound.

It made me tingle there, goosebumps spread over my skin, and my dark nipples got hard.

"Mommy, that felt a little weird."

"Good weird or bad weird?"

"Good weird, I guess. It made me feel warm."

"Mommy is going to make you feel very warm and very good."

She spread shaving cream all over my pussy as warm water ran down my back.

The razor slid gently over my skin as Mommy removed what little hair was there.

She started to gently caress my little pussy lips with her fingertips, after she had turned me to rinse me off, and brushed my clit.

"Oh my Mommy. That feels so good. It is making me warmer for sure."

"That's good baby. Why don't you sit for me?"

I did just that and no sooner did my ass meet the tile bench Mommy shoved her face between my legs.

She spread my lips and flicked my clit with her tongue, reaching up to cup my breast.

"Mommy. It's making me tingle so much. Your hand on my titty feels so nice."

She responded only by sucking my clit in her mouth and pinching my nipple.

It felt so good I spread my legs wide, bent my knees up so I could rest my feet on the bench, and moved my pussy closer to her face.

She licked and sucked me until I felt something building inside me.

"I've got to pee Mommy, stop."

"You don't have to pee baby girl. You're close to cumming on Mommy's face. Just relax and let it happen."

She slid a finger inside me in and tickled a spot that triggered an explosion in me.

"Cum baby, cum for Mommy."

She continued to wiggle her finger and suck my clit while wave after wave of pleasure crashed over me.

All I could say was, "Oh Mommy!"

"That's my good girl. You are going to know so much pleasure today. Now stand up, Mommy is going to shave the rest of you then we are going to the spa."

When she was done I stepped out of the shower and Mommy dried me off and rubbed lotion all over my body."

"Now that you are an adult Stella, there are certain expectations we women must meet."

"We always need to be free of body hair. Our skin must remain soft and supple so we must lotion our skin twice daily. We must always dress and look our best. We accept as many babies as the universe gives us and enjoy all of the passion our bodies are capable of."

"Ok Mommy."

"Tonight Daddy will give you a special present that will change your life forever. As a woman we are to serve and obey our men, as is expected of us. You will be treated like a princess and you will always share your gifts and be open to all forms of pleasure."

"What does that all mean Mommy?"

"It will be more clear as the day goes on. Get dressed in something comfortable and meet me by the car in ten minutes. No need for a bra or panties."

"Yes Mommy."

My mind was spinning. What did she mean serve?

I pulled on a nice tight T shirt and cotton shorts.

My legs felt like jello and my nipples were still hard.

I pulled up my hair and met Mommy.

"You have perfect titties baby girl. They're going to get huge when they're full of milk. Get in the car. Let's go. I'm so very excited for you."

We pulled into the spa on the other side of town.

When we entered the staff started to sing happy birthday to me.

A girl, maybe a little older than me, and heavily pregnant led us to a room with two massage tables.

When she left Mommy said we should take off our clothes and lie face down on the table.

I lay on the table and not long after a woman came in and gave me a relaxing massage with oil and hot stones.

My pussy was tingling and the fire inside was gradually building but there was no relief. I rolled over when I was told and warm hands massaged every inch of me.

My nipples were still hard, almost painfully so, and I felt my wetness begin to seep from me. Just as my breath started to quicken she was done.

She left us robes and told us to get up when we felt comfortable and flip the switch on the wall when we were ready for our next treatment.

"Mommy, that felt amazing but my pussy is hot and wants to cum again, I think."

"You have a greedy little pussy apparently. That will make everyone so happy."

"Everyone?"

"Yes baby girl. Everyone. You will learn more later."

Mommy flipped the switch and our next stop was to get pedicures and manicures.

I got a delicate French polish and really did feel like princess.

After that we got our hair washed, cut, and styled.

I didn't get much cut off and didn't change the style. I kept my hair long and I had my own natural wave so I didn't need too much done.

That day I got a fancy updo as Mommy requested. They put little sparkly gems in my hair and it felt like I wore a crown.

The pampering continued when we went to our local lingerie shop.

"Stella dear, what a pleasure to serve you on this special day," Mrs. Adams proclaimed "I have selected a few items for you that I think you will like and will flatter all of your ample assets. You can choose."

"Now you take off all of those pesky clothes and I'll be right back. Katherine, I will send Mindy out to see to your beverages and some snacks."

Mindy was Mrs. Adams' daughter and my classmate. She was a year ahead of me and was clearly pregnant but not too far along.

She seemed happy and glowing as she caressed her bump.

"Stella I'm so happy it's your day! You are going to love every minute! I am so glad we live in this town! We are truly blessed."

"Do you want mimosas ladies?" Mindy asked.

Before I could answer Mommy told her we did.

As Mindy went to get our drinks, Mommy led me to the sofa that circled the room.

I started to cross my legs but Mommy stopped me and pushed apart my thighs. Her fingers slithered between my lips, leaned in, and began sucking my nipple.

Instantly, it seemed, to make me wet. It felt so good as Mommy sucked me and stuck her finger in my tiny hole.

Mindy came back in with our mimosas.

Mommy lifted her head long enough to take a sip and went right back to sucking my nipple.

"Your other nipple looks lonely Stella. You mind if I suck on it?"

She didn't wait for an answer but took my glass and set it on the table.

She lay on the couch and began to nurse the other nipple, like a baby.

The sensation was divine and I felt an orgasm building.

Mindy stopped sucking when my breathing quickened, "you like this Mindy? I love my nipples sucked. I can't wait for my baby to drink my milk filled titties."

"Well if this isn't a lovely sight. Let me at that pussy ladies," Mrs. Adams said when she came back into the room.

Mommy pulled her finger from my wet pussy, sucked it, and went back to feasting on my nipple as Mrs. Adams dove between my thighs.

"She is so wet! So ready for her after party!"

Why would my pussy need to be wet for my party, I wondered.

Mrs. Adams was more aggressive in her licking than Mommy was and I felt her stick her tongue in my hole, fucking me with it, as she rubbed my clit.

It didn't take long before I came. It was earth shattering and I felt my pussy gush.

"You taste delicious Stella!"

"Thank you for making me cum," I told them.

It took a bit for my breathing to calm and I almost passed out when I stood up.

"You will need a proper corset Stella and I chose a few for you but I want you to try my favorite one first."

"Turn around and face the mirrors."

She reached around my front and wrapped the corset around me and proceeded to start lacing it around the hooked eyelets.

"Suck in that tummy a bit Stella. We want this extra tight. In our culture the corset is a symbol of your submission and we want to make you look perfect for the part."

She laced it so tightly I could barely breathe at first. I figured out I needed to breathe more shallowly and it started to feel almost comfortable.

"You look stunning Stella. The white lace with green trim makes your green eyes pop."

"It sure does," Mommy exclaimed, "I don't think we need to see more. What do think Stella?"

"I think it's beautiful Mommy!"

It rode high on my hips but the front came down in the front. It looked like an arrow pointing to my still tingling pussy. The top came just under my titties, pushing them up, and thrusting them out.

Looking in the mirror I wished I could lick my own pussy. I already knew I could suck my own titties. It definitely wasn't the same as someone else sucking them but felt good just the same.

"I'd like this one Mrs. Adams. Can I get more sometime Mommy?"

"Oh yes dear. Daddy will bring you next time."

I thought it was odd that Daddy would bring me to buy undergarments but didn't question it.

Mrs. Adams asked Mommy if I needed panties.

"No thank you. We are not going to need panties at all anymore. Our family has always promoted easy access and we intend to keep the tradition going.

"We feel the same don't we, Mindy?"

Mindy answered by lifting her dress to expose her perfect peach of a pussy.

I stared at it and asked, "can I suck your pussy sometime, Mindy?"

"Absolutely! You are going to be a pro in no time. I know I learned fast and love the taste of pussy. Maybe next time when your Daddy brings you."

"Will you wrap that up please?" Mommy asked Mrs. Adams.

"We have to go and make sure the dress Stella's Daddy picked for her fits properly."

"Absolutely. We can't wait for your party Stella."

We left the store and Mommy drove us to a big house in the country that had been converted to a dress shop.

An older woman greeted us and told Mommy how beautiful I was.

"Thank you Esther. We are proud of all of our girls but Stella was blessed with exceptional beauty."

Esther brought out the most beautiful dress I had ever seen.

Mommy had made me keep the corset on to get used to it and to try on my dress.

The dress reminded my of the green and white dress Scarlett O'Hara wears to the picnic in Gone with the Wind.

They slipped it over my head and adjusted the bodice so my titties practically spilled out. The fabric was sheer enough my dark nipples were visible to anyone.

The bodice fit snugly around my corset and the skirt had so much crinoline that it puffed out like I really was a princess.

"You are magic Esther! It doesn't even need alteration!"

She thanked Mommy and said it was a pleasure to make a dress for such a beautiful girl.

It felt strange to be complimented so much.

Esther boxed up the dress and we headed to a piercing and tattoo shop.

"Welcome to our studio Mrs. Steele. You must be Stella."

I nodded and wondered why we were there.

"Did your Mommy tell you why you are here Stella?"

I shook my head nervously.

"Don't be afraid Stella. I think you will be pleased when we are done."

He led us to a room and told me to take off my shorts and sit in the chair that reminded me of the dentist.

Mommy had Esther box my corset with my dress so I just dropped my shorts and hopped on the chair.

"Did we decide on the Christina or the vertical hood piercing?"

"I think with that puffy little pussy of hers the Christina will be flattering, Jake," Mommy told him.

Jake was tall, blonde, and beautiful. I couldn't believe he was going to touch my pussy.

It hurt a bit as the needle pierced my sensitive flesh and when he showed me in the mirror I thought my little pussy looked beautiful.

"It will take several months to heal enough to change the jewelry and you will have to be vigilant keeping in clean but eventually you will have so many jewelry options. You'll have to come back in a couple weeks so I can make sure it's healing well."

The bar was simple but did have a bit of white crystal embedded at both ends.

I promised to take care of it. As much as it hurt in that moment it felt wonderful to have his hands on me.

Mommy and I got small salads at a local family restaurant before going to get my makeup done.

My hair had gotten a little messed at the dress shop when I got tongue fucked but it got fixed at my cousins.

She was a cosmetologist in the city and had some high end clients so I knew she would do a great job.

"Happy birthday Stella! I hope your birthday is as wonderful as mine was."

"Thanks Chrissy. It's been a wonderful day so far. Mommy made me cum and I got off again at the dress shop."

"I'm sure that won't be the last time you cum today."

Chrissy expertly painted my face. I looked so much older and my eyes looked even greener than the were.

Mommy tried to pay her but Chrissy just said to make sure we come back for lunch sometime soon.

My party started at 5 with cocktails but we didn't get there until almost 6.

I truly did feel like princess when I walked in and everyone stood and applauded.

Daddy came over to greet us and gave me a hug.

He whispered that I looked beautiful and he couldn't wait until later when he gave me my real present.

His lips brushed my neck as he did and a fire started to build in me.

He led me to the head table. He sat to my left and Mommy was to my right.

At that moment I almost felt like a bride.

I was so nervous it didn't eat much but had a few cocktails to relieve my anxiety.

After dinner, Daddy led me to the dance floor for a Daddy daughter dance.

We danced to Sweetest Taboo by Sade. I had no idea at the time what symbolism it held.

Daddy pulled me close to him and put his hands on the small of my back and as we swayed to the music he whispered in my ear.

"You are the most beautiful girl here Stella. Daddy is so proud of you. I love that your dark nipples poke through your dress so nicely."

His hot breath on my neck made my clit start to tingle and my pussy get damp.

"Daddy is going to show you what it means to be a woman. A women who lives in our town."

"You exude a fiery sexuality that will make it hard for men to resist."

Daddy's hands cupped my ass and his lips met mine in a kiss that was not fatherly at all. It made my pussy so hot I was going to need relief soon.

"Stella, we will leave with Mommy soon and I can't wait to give you your present, but first you will have to dance with a few men here. It's like the dollar dance at weddings except you are bid on. I'm certain you will make a lot of money."

"But Daddy I don't want to. Can't we just go? I want my present please."

"It's tradition Stella. It's only for 3 songs and each man only gets a few moments with you. Then we'll go. Trust me when I say I would like to leave now too."

The dances seemed to take forever and only made my pussy hotter as each man whispered how beautiful I was and how hot I was making them and how they couldn't wait for me to get my present so they could get theirs.

I had no idea what that meant and I was grateful when I got to leave with Mommy and Daddy.

They took me to a hotel in the city where they had booked a penthouse suite.

It was so opulent and visually stunning I forgot about my present for a moment.

The suite had a hot tub with a small pool, a waterfall, a large oversized bed against a wall of windows.

I could see the whole city and didn't hear Daddy approach.

He kissed my neck ever so slightly and when I turned to face him he kissed me softly, sucking on my bottom lip for just a moment.

Daddy handed me a glass of champagne, grabbed my free hand, and led me to the bed and motioned for me to sit.

"Stella, when you become a woman in our family, in our town, it is a very special time."

Daddy and Mommy came and sat next to me on the bed.

Mommy started to tell me how her Daddy made her a woman on her birthday. He was her Daddy but maybe not her biological Daddy.

"What does that mean Mommy?"

"It means that Daddy's are always a girl's first but after that we give love to whomever wants to give it to us. There is no birth control and since we have so many partners, we never really know who breeds us. We are just blessed to give life."

I was so confused. My Daddy might not be my Daddy?

I didn't really have time to think about it because Mommy and Daddy both started to suck on my neck while Daddy unzipped my dress.

My head was spinning and my pussy getting wetter by the second.

I was still holding my champagne when Mommy told me to drink it and took my glass.

It was sweet on my lips and as Daddy and Mommy slipped my dress off my shoulders Daddy started to kiss me in earnest.

I kissed him back even though I didn't really know what I was doing, it felt natural, our tongues intertwined.

Both Mommy and Daddy started to suck my nipples and I moaned loudly.

"I think Stella likes her big titties sucked Jack. You should have seen her this morning. She came all over Mrs. Adams' face while Mindy and I sucked them."

12