Family Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did she now? Stand up Stella. I want to see all of you."

When I stood my dress fell to the floor. My rock hard nipples pointing at Daddy and my slick pussy lips were clearly visible because Daddy dipped his fingers between them and sucked them clean before he dropped his pants.

"I really wanted to see your sweet lips sucking my cock but I think I need to see these lips wrapped around my cock instead."

I instinctively spread my legs as Daddy started to manipulate my clit while stroking his cock.

"You're so tight Stella. I can't wait to fuck you. Can't wait to give you all this cum I've been saving for you," he said sticking his finger in me.

"You are so wet Stella. You want your Daddy's cock in you I think."

Mommy unlaced my corset and Daddy pushed me back on the bed.

"My intent was to go slowly, to savor you, but I just have to be inside you," Daddy said emphatically.

Mommy was beside us now with her phone, obviously filming Daddy take my virginity.

"Daddy. Your cock is way too big. It will never fit. It'll hurt me."

"I'm not going to lie Stella. It is going to sting and burn a bit at first but soon it will feel so good to have Daddy's cock so far inside you, filling you with his seed," Mommy reassured.

"Spread those legs wide now Stella girl. Lay still as Daddy pops that little cherry of yours," Mommy instructed.

Daddy lined his hard cock up to my tiny hole and started to push.

Right away I felt him stretching me as he pushed through my entrance.

Mommy leaned in close to film Daddy stretching me and rubbed clit while she did.

"Look at our baby girl take your cock Jack. She's doing so well."

"She is so very tight Kat. I think I'm just going to have to force myself in her."

That was my only warning before Daddy slammed into me and I squealed in pain.

Mommy rubbed my head and told me how proud she was while Daddy held his cock still while my pussy adjusted to his girth.

He felt so warm inside me and made me feel stuffed full.

"Daddy's going to start slowly at first Stella, until I can't take it, and then I'll need to pound your pussy and fill you with my seed."

By the time he started to gently pump me it had started to feel good and I felt my pussy oozing my juice around his cock.

"That feels so good Daddy. Your cock in me."

"I'm glad baby because your pussy is so tight and wet that I have to fuck you hard now."

He started to slam into me and I felt an orgasm building.

"Fuck that sweet little pussy Jack. She likes it. Don't you Stella?"

"Yes Mommy. So much."

Daddy continued to assault my pussy and I could hear what a sloppy little mess she was. I felt and heard Daddy's balls slapping my ass. It was so surreal and so beautiful and I knew then I wanted to be fucked often.

"Stella baby. Daddy's going to fill you with his cum!"

I felt warmth splash into my cervix and the thought of Daddy pumping me full of his sperm made my body tense and explode on his cock.

"Jack, she just squirted her pussy juice all over the bed. I think we have a greedy little pussy on our hands."

"Her cunny is squeezing my cock like a vice. So fucking sweet. I think she's making sure she sucks every drop deep inside!"

"You like getting fucked by Daddy baby girl?"

Excitedly I responded, "Oh yes Daddy! When can we do it again?"

Daddy laughed and told me I was going to be fucked so much and filled with so much cum in the future it will be dripping from me all the time.

We drank some more champagne and watched the video Mommy had made.

Mommy rubbed my clit the whole time and I came again.

She dove between my legs to suck it up as Daddy knelt by my face and pointed his cock at my mouth.

"Lick my cock Stella. Clean up your cum so I can fuck you again."

I was so nervous. I didn't really know what to do but as it turned out I was a natural.

I licked his head for a bit before I sucked the head in my mouth and let it pop out a few times before I grabbed his ass and pushed him further in my mouth.

He started fucking my face as Mommy made me cum again and again.

"Roll over Stella. Put your ass in the air and suck your Mommy's pussy while I watch and fuck you from behind."

Mommy scooted under my face and Daddy mounted me.

"You taste good Mommy. Salty sweet."

"Yes baby. Now suck Mommy's clit. I need to cum. Watching Daddy fuck you before and now it isn't going to take long."

Turned out I was a natural at eating pussy too. I lapped and sucked Mommy's pussy like an expert, she said as she drowned me with her spraying cum.

"Sweet Jesus that was hot. You're going to make a fine little slut Stella."

Daddy started to pound my pussy and as I came he dipped his thumb in my pussy and shoved it in my ass.

It hurt so badly but made me cum again on my Daddy's cock.

He filled me just then and I hoped it was my Daddy that bred me. He was so handsome. He could have been my biological Daddy, no one knew for sure, I didn't care I just liked him fucking me.

I didn't really realize just how much I would be fucked in the next few weeks and my greedy pussy never got enough.

We cleaned up and lay on the bed, drank more champagne, and my parents told me that the next day there would be another party with just family.

Daddy told me just how much Grandpa, my uncles, and my big brother couldn't wait to fill me with cum.

I fell asleep with Mommy and Daddy on either side of me. I felt safe and happy and excited for the future.

12