Family Love Ch. 03

Story Info
The Next Day.
7.1k words
4.65
26.7k
35

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sameer woke up next morning wrapped around a warm body. It took him a minute to realize that he was naked, with his equally naked mother. His morning hardon nestled in her ass crack. He smiled, remembering the events of the previous day. Leaning on his elbow he looked down at this mother sleeping face, which had a small smile on it and she appeared completely at ease. Even in sleep her beauty was undeniable.

He also saw her in a completely new light, as a woman.

As HIS woman.

He couldn't deny the truth of that, he did not see any path back to who they were until a couple of days ago. His mother was now his, it was just a matter of figuring out how to make her also see the truth.

Checking the time, he saw that they had another hour or so before they needed to go down for breakfast and get back on the road. Making sure not to disturb his mother's sleep, Sameer got off the bed and went to the bathroom to relieve himself.

As he stepped out of the bathroom, he saw that his mother lying on her back the bedsheets kicked off and her legs splayed open. Feeling the heat rise in his body, his eyes feasted on her body. He knelt beside her; his eyes next to her rounded breasts. Reaching a hand forward, his fingers touched her nipple, pressing it inward a little. He bent forward his head over her chest, he lowered his mouth to her breasts.

His slid his tongue over her nipple, turning, twisting in slow circles. He pulled away, fighting to control his breathing. He moved down the length of the bed to her crotch, and stared at her cunt. Her legs were open and he could see her slit clearly. It looked so beautiful. Moving forward, his face moved into her groin, his tongue out. He touched the centre of her slit, very lightly, then ran his tongue slowly up and down the depression.

Veena's right leg was sprawled out to the side. He gently pulled her left out, moving it inch by inch until her crotch was completely open to him. His tongue slid along her slit, wetting it, easing the path. He pushed down with more pressure, his tongue moving easily in the narrow, wet cleft.

His fingers searched gently at the top of her pussy, locating the clitoris. His tongue moved against it, rubbing slowly. His body shivered with lust, tasting her sweetness. Sameer heard his mother groan, low in her throat, her breathing

disrupted. He stopped, his eyes studying her. Her breathing steadied, and he bent forward again. His tongue moved along her slit, and over her clit again.

His tongue continued to move across her clit. Her body trembled lightly, shivering against him. She tried to close her legs, but his hands were on her thighs, holding them in place. His slid his tongue deep into her cleft, tasting the tang of her juice. His tongue slid lightly along her slit, then back over her clit.

Veena twisted in her sleep, her back arching, her head rolling. She was breathing faster, her breasts rising and falling. Sameer watched them move, noted the stiffness of her erect nipples. There was a sudden gasp as Veena's eyes opened. She blinked slowly, fighting off the daze, of her interrupted sleep and the throbbing heat in her belly.

"Unhh...what...Sameer?" said Veena, confused at the delicious feelings coursing through her body.

Before his mother could fully grasp the situation, Sameer pushed one finger inside her and curled it to scratch the rough spot inside her pussy. Veena felt a surge of pleasure rush through her body, arching her body in pleasure she felt her son's manipulation of her body. Pushing a second finger inside his mother Sameer started to fuck his mother with his fingers. Veena moaned loudly at the sensation. Even as he used his right hand to finger his mother his left was busy rubbing her clit. Veena arched in pleasure her hands rising to her own breasts she squeezed and pinched her own breasts.

Watching his mother drove Sameer to move his hands even faster, soon the impact of his pistoning hand was causing his mother's body to shake.

"Oh...Oh..Oh...Sameer...harder...harder..." cried out Veena, as she felt her orgasm approaching.

Sensing her coming release Sameer shoved his face into her pussy and started to suck on her clit, pushing Veena over the edge, her entire body went rigid as waves of pleasure crashed through her.

"Agghhhh...." howled Veena as she came.

Sameer continued to suck and lick on his mother's pussy lips through her orgasm, his mouth flooding with her juices. As Veena came orgasm passed her body relaxed, her breathing ragged. Sameer climbed over her body his hard cock dragging over her legs and settling over her crotch, he lowered his body and kissed his mother on the lips. Veena opened her mouth to suck on his tongue. Which was when she experienced something new, her mouth was flooded with a tangy liquid. Sameer had kept some of his mother's juices in his own mouth and now fed them back to her.

"Umphh..." moaned Veena as she tasted the new flavour, trying to break the kiss.

Sameer held her face in his hand and pushed more of the liquid into her mouth. Unable to do anything else Veena took the offered liquid and swallowed the warm juices. An unexpected stirring of desire coursed through her loins as she drank her own pussy juice.

"Ummmm..." moaned Veena as they broke the kiss.

Sameer smiled down at this mother's lustful face and heavy-lidded eyes as she savoured the taste in her mouth.

"Good morning." he said.

Looking up into her son's eyes, Veena smiled.

"Good morning. That is some wake up call." she said.

Sameer smiled at his mother.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"I feel great." replied Veena.

"Unhunhh...how do you feel about last night?" asked Sameer.

Veena considered her answer, as she enjoyed the delicious feeling on her son's warm body over her and the hardness of his cock rubbing over her pussy.

"Last night was wonderful." Veena assured him.

Sameer smiled in relief. Pressing his body harder into his mother's body he ground his crotch into hers.

"Ummm..." moaned Veena.

Looking up she saw some of her juices still clinging to her son's chin, pulling his head down she licked it off his face.

"Mmmm...I taste good." she said.

"You taste incredible." replied Sameer, lowering his head to capture his mother's lips in a kiss.

Sameer and Veena lay in bed languidly making out, they were interrupted by the ringing of the bedside table. Startled they looked at each other inquisitively. Sameer leaned over and picked up the phone.

"Hello...yes...okay, thank you." he said, putting down the phone, "That was our wake-up call."

"Let's clean up and change, we have a long drive ahead of us." said Veena.

Sameer rolled off his mother and lay in the bed. Veena rose from the bed and walked to the bathroom naked. Stopping at the bathroom door she looked back and saw her son starring at her.

"Are you going to just lie there, or are you going to join me?" she asked.

Sameer, looked at his mother, confused. As she went into the washroom without closing the door, he realized that she was inviting him to join her. Jumping off the bed he rushed into the bathroom and found her standing in the shower her back to him.

Sameer joined his mother in the shower.

Hugging her from behind he ran his hand up her wet body to cup her breasts, his hard cock poking into her ass. Veena turned her face to kiss him. Reaching out Sameer took the soap in the shower stall, lathering his hand he ran the soap all over his mother's body making sure to cover every nook and cranny. Turning her around Sameer dropped to his knees and made sure to properly soap her legs. When his hands reached her pussy, he lathered Veena's crotch.

"Unhhh..." Veena moaned as her son's hand ran over her pussy.

Turning her around, Sameer repeated the process on her ass, as he looked at the deep crack between her buttocks, he took each butt cheek in his hand and forced them apart to get a look at her asshole. Lathering up his hands he made sure to fully clean the deep crack.

"Ohh...Sameer...what are you..." moaned Veena, as her son's finger ran through her ass crack and rubbed over her sensitive asshole.

"Washing your cute ass to make sure to clean you up properly." said Sameer, withdrawing his had away from his mother's ass hole, but making a mental note of her sensitivity. Standing back, he turned his mother around.

"There all cleaned up." he said.

Looking at her son's naked body under the water stream, Veena's eyes fell to his crotch where his cock was still hard and pointing at her.

"Mmmm...my turn." she said.

Lathering up her hands she returned the favour by cleaning up her son. Avoiding his cock. When she was almost done Sameer took her hands in his and guided them to his raging hard-on.

"I need some relief." he said.

Nodding, Veena started to glide her hands over her son's cock, starting slowly she was soon moving her hands faster and faster. Sameer closed his eyes and breathed deeply, the feeling of his mother's slick hands running over his engorged cock was incredible, he could feel himself approaching orgasm.

"Yes...yes...more...I am almost there." he encouraged his mother.

Veena concentrated on giving her son relief, looking intently at his engorged penis, she too was breathing heavily. Licking her lips she wondered what it would feel like to take it in her mouth. Feeling the first signs of her son's orgasm she increased her speed and was soon rewarded with his cock spurting with what felt like a liter of cum.

"Unghhh...yessss..." moaned Sameer as he ejaculated.

Veena continued to jerk her son throughout his release, only stopping after his cock stopped spurting and started to soften. She was surprised to see that even after such a powerful ejaculation his cock still stayed semi hard.

"Ummm...that was great." Sameer murmured.

"How are you feeling"? asked Veena.

"I feel great." Sameer said.

Gathering his mother in his arms he kissed her on the lips, plunging his tongue in her mouth. His hands grabbed her ass as he ground himself into her. Breaking the kiss Sameer stepped back and looked at his mother's lidded eyes.

"We should get changed and if we want to be in Lahore before dinner." he said.

Stepping out of the shower he grabbed one of the towel's wrapping it around his waist he stepped up to the sink and started to brush his mouth. He was soon joined by his mother, wearing a towel tied around her breasts while a smaller towel wrapped around her hair.

Finishing up Sameer stepped out into the bedroom and changed his clothes. Putting on jeans and a t-shirt, he sat down to wait for his mother to finish up. Scrolling through his phone he saw a message from his sister and told her he would call her later and shot off a message to his father to let him know that they were about to leave for the next leg of their trip.

Veena stepped out of the bathroom, taking a fresh pair of panties and bra she went back in, when she came out, she had her done her hair and makeup looking like she was in her early twenties. She was also wearing an incredibly sexy lace bra and panties.

Reaching into her bag she pulled out blue jeans and kurti, putting on the jeans she looked at the kurti and had a thought.

"Sameer, can you please hand me one of your shirts?" she asked.

"My shirt? Why?" asked Sameer, who had been watching with batted breath as his mother dressed herself.

"I don't want to wear this; I want to try something different." replied Veena.

Reaching into his own bag he handed his mother one of his button-up shirts. It was large for Veena but she rolled up the sleeves and tucked it in her jeans. Looking into the mirror and made some adjustment.

"How do I look?" asked Veena.

Sameer looked at his mother and thought that his shirt never looked sexier. The large size made his mother look even younger.

"It looks great on you." he replied, his voice a little tight.

Veena gave him a big smile.

"Great. Let's pack up everything and go down for breakfast." she said.

In five minutes, they were headed down to the lobby. As they stood in the elevator Sameer couldn't hold back anymore stepping up to his mother, he kissed her on the lips.

"Ummm...Sameer." said Veena, "We are in public, behave yourself."

Even as she said it, she could feel her cheeks heat up. It felt nice to be appreciated in public.

"When you visit me in college, be ready to be appreciated in public." Sameer said, smiling.

Veena felt her heart swell at the words. They walked through the lobby to the restaurant, leaving their bags with the reception. A few eyes followed their progress with more than one man thinking that Sameer was a lucky bastard.

The breakfast was done quickly, they checked out of the hotel and headed out on the road.

An hour after they got on the road. Veena's phone rang.

RING! RING!

Veena looked at her phone and saw it was her daughter calling picking up the phone she put it on speaker.

"Hi Maria, how are you?" asked Veena.

"Hi Mom, how is the trip going? Is Sameer driving safely?" asked Maria.

"It's going great. And you can ask Sameer about his driving directly, you are on speaker." replied Veena.

"Hi Sameer, bored yet?" asked Maria.

"No at all, traveling with mom has been a lot of fun. And don't worry I am driving safely no one is getting into any accidents." replied Sameer.

"Okay, so how long till you guys get here?" asked Maria.

"We should be at the hotel by six, then after freshening up we will come pick you by eight for dinner. How does that sound?" asked Veena.

"Great, can't wait to see you guys. See you soon." said Maria.

"Us too, see you soon. Bye." said Veena, as she turned off the call.

Sameer looked at his mother and recalled something his mother had said.

"Mom, are we going to be sharing a room in Lahore also?" he asked.

His mother looked at her son and saw the desire in his eyes.

"Yes." she said.

"How are we going to explain it to Maria?" asked Sameer.

Veena pondered the question.

"I guess we just tell her that we were unable to get a new room on such short notice and you are sleeping on the floor." said Veena.

"Will I be sleeping on the floor?" asked Sameer, a twinkle in his eye.

Veena blushed at her son's question.

"No." she answered, shyly.

Smiling, Sameer reached over and cradled is mother face, running his thumb softly over her lips.

"Good, because there is a lot more for us to do and enjoy." he said.

Veena picked up the implied message in her son's words and moaned softly.

"Sameer..." she began, but before she could ask her question her son's hand lowered to the front of her shirt.

Snapping the top two buttons open he spread the shirt collar open, bringing an expanse of his mother's chest and the top of her bra to his sight.

"Hmm...that's better, isn't it?" he asked.

Veena, looked down at her blushing skin and nodded in agreement, the thrill of exposing herself like this was amazing. She watched her son's hand snake inside her shirt and squeeze a breast.

"Mom, ever since this morning I have been having a hard time." said Sameer.

"What do you mean?" asked Veena.

"You know." he said, indicating towards his crotch.

"Oh!" said Veena, understanding what her son was saying.

"Can you help me out?" asked Sameer.

"Now, while you are driving?" asked Veena, shocked at her son's request.

"Don't worry, the traffic is light and the road is very easy to navigate." said Sameer, taking his mother's hand in his own he guided it to his crotch.

Veena hissed when she felt her son's hard, hot cock in her hand. Looking around she nodded. Unzipping her son's jeans, she pulled out his cock. The feeling of the smooth, hard surface was incredible. She felt herself getting wet just by holding and looking at her son's cock. It was the first time she allowed herself to fully appreciate the size and girth of it.

As she slowly ran her hand up and down the cock, feeling the veins in her hand as well as the throbbing she couldn't help moan herself.

"Uh...Mom." said Sameer after a few minutes "Your hands are kind of dry so doing it this way is a little uncomfortable."

Veena stopped and looked at her son.

"I am sorry Sameer." she said, "Um...any suggestions?"

"If you could lubricate your hands, it would be much easier." replied Sameer.

Veena looked in the car for something to use as a lubricant, even in her purse but couldn't find anything.

"I can't find anything." she said.

"How about your spit?" suggested Sameer.

Veena looked at her son, then spat on her hand and tried to do it again. Her spit dried up quickly and she was again trying to simulate her son with her dry hand.

"Mom, stop." said Sameer, "This is not working."

"I could get some lotion from my bags." offered Veena.

"Yeah." said Sameer, "But stopping on the motorway is illegal and the police could show up anytime, which would be a new problem. We can't wait until we get to a rest stop, too many people around and I don't think it will go back in my pants in its current condition."

Veena looked around trying to figure out if there was something she could use to lubricate her hands, finding nothing she looked back at Sameer.

"Well, there is nothing else." she said, seeing the look in her son's eyes, "What? Is there something else?"

"Well, I don't want to say but there is another way..." Sameer stopped midway, then looked at his mother's lips.

Veena realized what Sameer was suggesting and was scandalized. Thinking about the suggestion she realized she wasn't scandalized she was aroused.

"It's okay, Mom. You don't have to if you don't want to. I am sure it will go down on its own in a little while." Sameer tried to assure his mother.

"Really?" asked Veena.

Sameer shook his head.

"Not really, once it gets like this, I have to cum for it to soften. But maybe it will be different this time." said Sameer.

Veena looked at her son's cock and could feel the desire in herself to take it in her mouth and taste him while he drove.

"No...I will help." said Veena.

Pushing his seat back Sameer made more space between his cock and the steering wheel. Veena unclipped her seatbelt as she tried to figure out how best to do this.

"Why don't you kneel on the seat facing me. That way it will be easier." said Sameer.

Veena nodded.

"Okay but just drive slow I don't want us to get in an accident." she said.

"Don't worry." said Sameer.

Veena nodded, lowering her head towards her son's cock. The musky smell of his arousal filled her nostrils, making her shudder internally. She stuck out her tongue and licked the cock head tentatively. Veena could feel her own heartbeat in her pussy even better than she could feel it in her chest. She felt as if she'd lost control of herself. She was going to put her son's cock in her mouth. Instead of feeling guilty she felt aroused.

Veena wrapped her fingers around his throbbing cock at the root. She stared intently at the cock head for several seconds. She lowered her head, pressing her lips to his top of his cock head. She thrust out her tongue, eagerly licking the tip of his cock.

"Unnggh! Oh mom!" Sameer murmured as she felt the warmth of his mother's mouth cover his cock.

Veena shut her eyes, as she tried to savour the taste of her son's flesh. Gradually she let her lips slide onto his pulsing cock, slurping in inch after inch of his throbbing cock. She stopped when she'd inhaled over a third of it, getting used to the feeling of having a cock in her mouth. She discovered that she enjoyed the sensation.

The horny mother started sucking the cock softly, increasing suction as she got more comfortable. Keeping her eyes closed, she nursed on the stiffness of her son's hard-on. Veena sucked the cock harder and harder, surprised at her own eagerness. She forced her face closer to the base of his cock, until she felt it reach her throat, causing her to gag. Pulling back a little she continued to nurse on it.

12