Family Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sameer's cock responded to her hard, wet sucking by growing even bigger and stiffer. The cock knob puffed up, pulsating on the roof of her mouth. Veena moaned at the sensation of giving her first blow job. Her lewd, slurping sounds of cock sucking filling the car. She started bobbing her head up and down, fucking her mouth with her son's big cock.

Her fingers tightened on the root of his cock. Then she furiously started jacking his cock as she sucked the tip, swirling her tongue around the crown, tasting the salty pre-cum on her tongue. Running her tongue along the length of his cock. Sameer watched as his mother enthusiastically lathered his cock with her tongue, shifting back slightly and holding his blood-engorged cock in her loving hands as she leaned down and started to lick around the base of his upright cock.

"Yeah, that's it." He encouraged his mother, making sure to keep a strong handle on the steering and his eyes on the road.

He felt his mother's tongue slowly, torturously lick its way up his hard cock. Her eagerness to please him allowed him to savour in the luxurious feel of her warm soft tongue pleasing him. She slowly, made her way from the base to the tip, her lips and tongue licking lovingly over every square inch of his hard cock as she cradled it in her warm loving hand. Sameer felt her tongue drag slowly over the sensitive tip once more.

"That is fantastic," he said. He could not believe that this was his mother's first blow job, she was a natural cock sucker.

Leaning forward once more Veena took Sameer's upright throbbing prick into her mouth. Her lips contacting the enflamed crown, and started to stretch and open further as she let them slip down over the flared contours of his cock head. It was an incredibly intoxicating experience to feel his mother's lips slip over his cock head and the head inside her mouth.

"Mmmmmm," she purred. He glanced at her face and saw a wanton expression on her face as her tongue started to bathe the enflamed cap with a loving coating of her hot saliva.

Her tongue felt exquisite as she rolled it teasingly over the sensitive tissues of his cock head, causing more pre-cum to flow to the oozing tip. He felt her tongue swirl over the surface and right into the slit as she sucked gently again, pulling the silky fluid into her mouth. Sameer put his head on the head rest keeping his eye on the road for any traffic and let her suck the head as he luxuriated in the whole experience.

"Mom, that's amazing. You're fantastic."

"Mmhm..." Veena hummed, the tingling sensation from her vocal cords running right through her son's cock. She drew back slightly until she had her lips just pursed around the very tip, and then she moved slowly forward, her lips sliding past the thick ridge and onwards as more than half of his shaft disappeared inside her hot mouth.

"Oh fuck!" Sameer moaned loudly as he felt her buttery lips stop well down his engorged cock.

Veena drew her cheeks in as she started to move backwards, forming a hot enveloping sheath for her son's throbbing cock to rub against.

Sameer watched his mother's lips, teasingly drawn forwards away from her face as she retreated. Damn, was it ever sexy to see her like that, her soft lips adhered wantonly to his thick shaft.

When Veena got back to the tip, she wasted little time before moving forwards once more, her hot mouth enveloping her son's cock the delightful feeling throughout her body as she started to suck in earnest.

"Oh God, that's so good," Sameer groaned as his mother started into a smooth cock-sucking rhythm, her beautiful mouth sliding exquisitely back and forth as she blew him. He could feel her push another wad of saliva forward in her mouth as she continued to bathe his steel-like prick with her hot spit.

Sameer saw the glistening rivulets seeping from the corners of her mouth and slithering down his cock shaft as she continued to suck.

Veena was sucking on her son's cock nice and slow, taking her time, trying to prolong his pleasure. She had discovered something about herself, she liked sucking on a man's cock, no, she loved sucking on her son's cock.

Sameer too was loving the slow luxurious blow-job by his mother, who clearly loved what she was doing; and as he watched his mother, that's exactly what he saw. What she lacked in technique, which was already almost perfect, she made up for in enthusiasm.

"That's the way, nice and slow. Your mouth feels so good, Mom." He moaned as he struggled to keep the car on the road.

Veena enthusiastically licked and sucked; her mouth a hot channel that gripped her son's surging cock wantonly with each bob of her head. Her face was pink and flushed with excitement as she continued to suck, blissfully enjoying the sinfully erotic incestuous experience as much as possible.

Sameer felt her fantastic mouth, and the little sounds of pleasure she was making as she sucked him turned him on even more. As much as he wanted this to last forever, he could feel his level of pleasure escalating and knew his climax was not far off.

"Mmmmmmm..." Veena was purring and moaning constantly now as she continued to suck Sameer's cock, her lips and tongue eagerly lapping up the continuous supply of pre-cum he was leaking. It was something else that she learned about herself, just like she had enjoyed the taste of her own pussy, she loved the taste of her son's cum. She had one hand firmly wrapped around the base of his pulsing cock as she continued to suck.

"I'm gonna cum soon, Mom," Sameer moaned as he felt his balls drawing up close to his body.

Never missing a beat as her head continued to bob methodically up and down Veena continued to suck on her son's cock. As the boiling semen started to speed up the shaft of Sameer's throbbing cock, he grabbed the back of his mother's head as the exquisite contractions started to go through him.

"OH SHIT......HERE I COME." He bellowed as he felt his cock pulse within his mother's sucking mouth, as the first thick rope of milky cum shot out. Veena held firm, continuing to bob up and down as he kept ejaculating. A second powerful shot spat forth, and then a third as he flooded her mouth with his cum.

"Mmmhhnnnngggnnn..." moaned Veena as the hot liquid filled her mouth. She continued to suck enthusiastically, her body own shivered and twitched, her lips and tongue trying to draw as much of the creamy semen out of her son as possible.

Sameer looked down and saw her swallow once, and then again as he poured shot after shot into her welcoming mouth. He saw a trickle of overflow escape from the right side of her mouth and start to run down her chin as her cheeks closed in and milked him in a buttery sheath.

"Oh....that's so good." he growled as her vacuuming mouth continued to milk him.

Feeling like he was pouring his entire body into her sucking mouth Veena continued to suck, shot after shot of masculine cock-honey pouring into her hot mouth. Revelling in the heavenly sensations of having her mouth filled with the intoxicating taste of her son's cum. Finally, she felt a shudder go through Sameer as the last pulsing throb went through his erection, the last drops of his discharge spewing forth onto her waiting tongue.

"Oh my God." He gasped, dropping his head back on the seat, the car wobbled a little on the road as he was overwhelmed by the pleasure but he was able to get back control and there were no cars nearby.

He looked down to see her lips still wrapped around the tip of his spent cock, her eyes looking at him lovingly, he felt her tongue slide into the wet slit once more as she drew out the last milky morsel of his cum. She gave him one last gentle kiss on the tip of his manhood, before tucking it back into his pants, a look of blissful contentment on her face.

Veena felt incredibly happy, she brought her fingers up and scooped up the milky strand of cum at the corner of her mouth and inserted her finger into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm..." she purred, savouring the last delightful morsel of my manly seed. "Was that, okay?"

"You did better than okay, Mom. That was amazing. That was by far the best I've ever had."

"Really?" she asked, astonished that her son had experience with this kind of thing.

"Oh my God, yes. That was incredible. I felt like you were sucking my entire body out through my prick. I've never felt anything so fantastic in my life."

"So, who else have you had this experience with." she asked playfully.

Sameer realized that he was busted and attempted to change the subject.

"How did you like doing it?"

Veena flushed with embarrassment, but could not hide how she really felt.

"I was a little scared at first, but then it just seemed...I don't know...natural." She admitted, "I felt myself getting more and more excited when I was doing it, and then when you started to....to...." she was still a little apprehensive about saying certain things.

"Cum. It's okay to say cum, Mom."

"When you started to cum. I...I..."

"Come on, Mom, it's okay. I want to hear you say it."

"What?"

"Say, 'I liked sucking you off'. Come on, you can do it. It's just me and you here."

She flushed pink again before a little smile came to her face as she spoke timidly. "I loved sucking you off."

"You said 'I loved sucking you off'."

"That's because I did love it," she said, "And when you shot, there was so much....so much cum. Do you always cum that much?"

"Yeah, usually."

"Mmmmmm..." she purred as she sat back in her seat her tongue running over her pouty lips teasingly, "How many times a day can you cum."

Sameer looked at his mother in surprise at her question.

"Well, I haven't really tried to test my limit, but five times a day is fairly normal."

"Five time?" Veena asked in shock, the idea that she may be able to enjoy this five times a day was arousing.

Seeing the look on his mother's face he could see what she was thinking.

"I would be more than happy to give it to you." he said, softly.

"What? No that isn't what I was thinking." denied Veena.

"It's okay Mom, I can see that you are thinking the same. There is nothing to be ashamed of, if you enjoy it, you shouldn't deny yourself." said Sameer.

"Really, and this has nothing to do with enjoying yourself?" she asked playfully.

"Why can't we both enjoy ourselves? Isn't it better when both partners enjoy it?" he asked.

"Can't argue with that." said Veena, "Now tell me where you have been getting all this experience."

Sameer laughed out loud, his mother had picked up his little slip of the tongue.

"Yeah, you caught that. I have been with a few girls from school and in our social circle." he admitted.

"Who? Mina?" asked Veena.

"No not Mina. Why does everybody keep asking that?" asked Sameer.

"You know why? She is beautiful, smart and you two have a great relationship." said Veena.

"Well, it's not Mina. The two of us are just friends. She is not interested in me. In fact, as far as I know she has shown no interest in any guy." said Sameer.

Her son's last sentence made her think about how Mina had acted towards her recently. She wondered if the reason there was no romance with Sameer and no other men, was because Mina was interested in girls. Pushing the thought to the side she turned back to her son.

"Okay if not Mina, then who?" she asked.

"I am not going to give you names. That would be ungentlemanly, but know that you know them." said Sameer.

"That is not fair, now I will wonder if she was one of them whenever I see any girl in our social circle." said Veena.

"I can't help that, but I am not giving any names." insisted Sameer.

"Okay." pouted Veena, "But you have to tell me what you have been doing with these girls."

The truth is that Sameer had been with only three girls, and with two of them things had stayed tame. But the third one had been wild and had helped him experience most of his sexual firsts and had been the one to give him his sexual education. Education that he planned to put to full use with his mother.

Seeing that his mother was not going to let it go he started telling her his sexual experiences. As he told her the details, he made sure to make them more salacious than they needed to, as he sensed that is what his mother wanted to hear. He was happy to see that his guess was right. His mother was clearly aroused by his stories, he noticed the subtle way she was squeezing her legs to put pressure on her crotch and the aroused state of her nipples which stood out through the shirt.

Reaching between his mother legs he put his hand on her thigh and urged her to open her legs.

"Sameer, what are you doing?" asked Veena, even as she complied with her son's silent demand and let her legs open.

"Come on, Mom. You need this, I can see how you have been squirming in your seat." said Sameer.

Reaching into her crotch he snapped open her jean's button and pulled the zipper down. Veena watched her son's hand silently.

"Raise your ass a little and pull your jeans down." ordered Sameer.

Once again despite herself Veena complied with her son's demand. Grabbing the waist, she pulled the jeans down until it pooled at her feet.

Sameer could feel his cock swell as he watched her smooth legs. He smiled as he saw the contrast of her panties with her legs. Her right leg bumped up against the inside of the door while the other was leaning against the centre console as she splayed her legs.

"Your legs are beautiful, Mom." Sameer said softly, his voice full of praise as he reached over and slid his fingers over the smooth skin of her thigh. The skin smooth and incredibly soft as he gently explored her inner thigh. Sameer's eyes flicked to his mother's face and saw her looking down into her lap, excitement on her face as she bit her lower lip.

"Your skin is so soft." he said in a low voice as his fingertips rubbed gently upwards over her smooth flesh.

Veena gasped and ran her tongue over her full lips and wet them sensually as she continued to watch her son's teasing fingers. Her face flushed in excitement as he boldly slid the palm of his hand right over the front of her panties, gently cupping her warm sex mound.

"Do you like this?" Sameer asked, the fabric against his palm, feeling the heat of Veena's crotch.

"Y....yes," replied Veena, in a breathless whisper.

"Good." smiled Sameer.

Bringing his hand higher he inserted his fingertips down into the waistband of his mother's panties. His fingers slid over her vulva, he could feel her wetness.

"Aaaah..." Veena gave a sharp little intake of breath as her son fully cupped her cunt box.

Sameer started to slowly manipulate his fingers, slipping his middle finger into the slippery channel of her pussy.

"Mmmhhh..." purred Veena.

As Sameer continued to rub and probe all around her sopping-wet pussy, his mother moaned softly and he looked up to see her head tipped back, her eyes half-closed as she surrendered herself to the pleasure growing within her.

Sameer flicked my eyes back to the road to make sure everything was okay as his fingers continued to work on her. He could feel her hot clit pressing stiffly against his palm as his fingers teased her further below. He pressed the flat of his hand firmly against the swollen clit, causing her to moan deeply in her throat.

"Ohhhhnnnn..." groaned Veena as her son rubbed deep into her with his middle finger while using his other fingers to smooth her rapidly flowing juices all over her flushed hot pussy. Her legs squeezed for a second and then opened wide again as her pleasure increased, her son's wonderful fingers working her over mercilessly. She felt Sameer crook his middle finger upwards and rubbed it slowly on the roof of her vagina.

"Oh Sameer!" she gasped as she reached down and grabbed his arm in a tight grip, trembling.

"Aaaahhhhh..." she gasped raggedly as her climax shot through her. Veena held onto her son tightly as he continued to manipulate her cunt, his fingers getting bathed with her flowing juices. Her hips bucked up against his probing fingers as she orgasmed, shaking and gasping beneath his hand.

Sameer rolled the heel of his hand against her clit as she quivered and shook, until a final quaking shiver ran through her and she collapsed back against the seat, releasing the grip she had on his arm. Sameer slowly withdrew his finger and just left it gently cupping her oozing pussy, enjoying the heat radiating into his hand.

Sameer turned his eyes back to the road as his mother sat there blissfully content while her breathing slowly returned to normal, neither of them saying a word as he continued to cradle her warm womanhood, her legs still splayed apart.

"Unnhhhh..." Veena moaned in disappointment as Sameer withdrew his hand from inside her panties.

He held it up between them as they both looked at it, his hand glistening with a warm coating of her pussy juice.

"Why don't you clean it up for me, Mom?"

"Let me grab the tissue." said Veena.

"No. I want you to clean it the same way you cleaned my juices off me."

"Wha...?"

"Yes, with your mouth." said Sameer, as he moved my hand over in front of her face.

Veena looked at her son's hand, and then into his eyes. He gave her a nod, and once again despite herself it was all it took for her to comply. She reached forward, took his wrist, and brought his hand closer to her. Her nostrils twitched as she breathed in her own womanly scent.

"I love how you smell too." Sameer said softly as he watched her breath deepen.

Veena opened her lips and slid her tongue out hesitatingly, turning her son's palm upwards. Her tongue delved into the soft skin at the centre of his palm. She held his hand and her tongue slowly licked over the entire surface of his hand, at first tentatively and then gradually more confidently as she lapped up her creamy discharge.

"Mmmmmmm..." she let out a low purr which let Sameer know she was loving the taste as she enthusiastically searched for more of the juice.

Veena lips and tongue licked all over her son's hand. She enthusiastically cleaned up her own warm juices. When she was finished with her son's palm, she started on his fingers, slipping her full lips around it and sucking gently as her tongue rolled over the digit. She drew her lips back and forth slightly as she sucked.

"That's it." Sameer said, his voice encouraging.

Veena took her time and revelled in the scintillating pleasure as she gently sucked and licked each finger clean, leaving the middle finger for last. On the last finger she sucked as she pulled back her lips leaving the finger with an audible pop. Veena sighed in contentment as she finished cleaning her juices off her son's hand.

"You really like the taste of your own juices, don't you?" said Sameer.

"I am surprised but yes, I do. Not sure if it's because of the situation or if I always had a taste for it." said Veena.

"You think it's just your own juices, our also someone else's that you would enjoy?" asked Sameer.

Veena was taken by surprise at her son's question. Her natural reaction was to deny any such thing, but the truth was that she wasn't sure that she would not enjoy another woman's taste. If she was honest with herself, there was very little that she knew about her own sexual desires.

"I...I am not sure." she finally replied.

Seeing that the question had disturbed his mother, Sameer changed the subject.

"We are coming up to a rest stop, let's grab some snacks and get back on the road quickly. I would like to be in Lahore before sunset." he said.

Nodding, Veena pulled up her jeans and made herself presentable looking in the mirror she realized that most of her lipstick had been rubbed off. Taking a lipstick from her purse she applied a deep red lipstick to her lips and touched up her make-up. She finished just as they pulled into the rest stop.

12