Family Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umhmm." Veena grunted, her eyes riveted to her son's fingers as they exposed her, parting her shirt until her bra was visible.

Veena bit her lower lip as Sameer continued to just run his hands over her exposed chest, her aroused nipples ached under the fabric of her bra. She moaned in disappointment when Sameer stopped, looking him in the face with hooded eyes, she silently urged him to continue, but he refused. Dropping his hands to her thighs he continued to watch his mother. Veena undulated her lips slowly rubbing her crotch along her son's cock to get him to continue but Sameer stayed still, enjoying the rising desperation in his mother's actions.

"Sameer..." Veena moaned.

"What mother?" asked Sameer.

"Please...don't..." Veena said.

"Don't what, mother?" Sameer asked.

"Stop teasing me." Veena said.

"What would you like me to do?" asked Sameer.

"You know." Veena said, shyly.

"No, I don't. You will have to be clearer." Sameer replied.

Mother and son stared at each other. Veena's body burning up with need as she waited for her son to make the move. Sameer was also desperate to play with his mother's incredible body, it took all his will power to keep his hands still. The feeling of his mother rubbing her crotch against his cock was exquisite but he kept himself in check.

"I want you to..." Veena began.

"You want me to what, mom?" Sameer asked.

"I want you to make love to me. Okay" Veena blurted out.

Sameer smiled at his mother's shyness; her entire body blushed. Her breasts rising and falling as her breathing speeded up.

"I would love to...Veena." He said, using his mother's name.

Veena was startled at her son's use of her name. She felt a surge of pleasure at being referred to by her name. It was another sign of her son's growing confidence in their new relationship. He was more and more taking charge. Acting like she was his woman.

Raising his right hand from his mother's thigh Sameer cradled his mother's face running his thumb over her pouty lips. Veena parted her lips for Sameer who pushed a thumb inside his mother's hot, moist mouth. Veena sucked on the invading digit, running her tongue all around it.

"From now on when we are together, I will call you Veena. Would you like that?" Sameer asked.

Veena nodded while sucking on her son's thumb inside her mouth, like it was his penis which she intended to taste soon.

"Do you understand what that means?" asked Sameer.

Once again Veena nodded her head.

"Good. You are now mine." Sameer said, as he pulled out his thumb from his mother's mouth, Veena moaned softly.

Lowering his hand he ran his fingers along his mother's clothed body, running the fingers through the valley of her breasts, smiling when Veena moaned in disappointment when he ignored her aching breasts, his hand coming to rest on her waist, his fingers finding the button of her jeans.

"Do you want me to keep going?" asked Sameer.

"Yes." Veena replied, her eyes locked on to her son's hands.

"How far do you want to go?" he asked, as he snapped open his mother's jeans.

Veena bit her lower lip, considering the question. Sameer wanted more, she wanted more but for some reason she couldn't saw the words out loud. She was tired of denying herself, her daughter had been honest with herself and with her. It was time she was also honest with herself.

"I know you want it as much as I do." Sameer said, as he unzipped her jeans, his hands running under her kurta, "you don't have to say anything just give me a sign and I will take the lead."

Pulling her kurta upwards. Veena helped Sameer and took off her kurta. Leaving her topless, only her bra covering her breasts, her aroused nipples making small bumps in it.

Sameer reached up to fondle her covered breasts, his strong hands kneading her breasts. Reaching back Veena unsnapped her bra. Sameer took off her bra and threw it aside with her kurta. His hands returning to her exposed flesh as he kneaded her breasts, thumbing her aroused nipples until Veena felt like screaming. Sameer pinched her aroused nipples and pulled on them, until the pleasure almost became pain.

"Ughhh...." Veena moaned.

"So, what do you say, do you want to give me the sign?" asked Sameer.

Bending forward he ran his tongue around her darkened areolas but refused to touch her nipples. His hands opening her jeans further. Veena raised her ass as Sameer pushed the jeans and panties off her ass. Twisting to help her son out, Veena was soon sitting on her son's lap completely naked.

Veena fingers entangled in her son's hair as Sameer devoured her breasts, her flesh shining in wetness as his mouth and tongue ravaged her. His hands on her ass as he rubbed her aroused cunt against his crotch. Sameer took his mother's right nipple between his teeth and bit down on it.

"Aghh..." Veena moaned at the combined pleasure and pain.

Sameer switched to the other nipple and repeated, eliciting the same response from his mother. Entwining his hand in her luxurious hair her pulled her face down. Kissing her deeply his tongue entering her hot mouth, running over her gums and tongue. His fingers moved into the warmth of her ass crack. Reaching under Veena, Sameer ran his fingers over her sopping cunt while the finger of his other hand massaged her anal ring.

"Aghhh..." Veena screamed out, desperately humping against her son.

"Say it. Say it. Say it." Sameer chanted, urging his mother to give him the sign they both so desperately needed.

Veena was lost in her own lust her son's fingers were driving her greater heights of arousal. Then suddenly both her pussy and ass were left alone.

"No." Veena moaned in disappointment.

Looking into her son's face she saw the question in his eyes. Mother and son stayed still watching each other with lust. Veena knew that this was the moment she had been waiting for. She saw the love in her son's eyes and she knew, finally, what she was going to do.

Veena nodded.

Sameer felt a warmth radiating out of his heart at his mother's consent. Rolling over he pinned his mother under his body, looking into her face. He smiled at the look of shyness on his mother's face as he looked down at her.

Veena too was feeling a new kind of warmth in her heart, now that she had finally done what her heart wanted her to do. The conflict between her head and heart was gone and she felt lighter.

Sameer kissed his mother on her lips, the kiss was filled with the love that her felt for her. Not as a son, but as a man, kissing the woman he loves. His kiss completely possessed Veena, she knew now without a shadow of a doubt that she had made the right choice. She was now his woman.

Moving down, Sameer took one of her puffy nipples into his mouth. Veena's hand tangled into his hair, as she smashed my face against her breast. Little whimpers of delight escaped her lips as she enjoyed her son's ministrations. Sameer opened his mouth wider and sucked as much of her breast as possible into his mouth. Lashing her nipple with his tongue. Veena groaned softly as a small orgasm shot through her body, her grip on his hair tightening slightly.

Sameer released Veena's breast, planting small kisses on her body he moved up until he was kissing her pouty lips again. Veena kissed him back with enthusiasm, one hand still clutching his hair. Sameer broke the kiss and raised his head. Veena looked up at him with a slightly puzzled look.

"I didn't know you could cum just from having your breasts sucked." Sameer said.

"Neither did I." Veena replied.

"We will have to take more advantage of this." Sameer replied with a smile.

Sameer started to kiss his way down Veena's body. When his kissing reached the juncture between her legs, Veena gasped. Sameer dove in, tongue first. He lashed her clit, and wormed a finger inside her narrow and tight cunt. It didn't take long for Veena to climax. He started to kiss his way back up her body, but Veena had both hands filled with his hair, and she wouldn't let him move.

"More," she practically growled.

As Sameer obliged his mother, his tongue dove right in and he made love to his mother's, as she moaned and sighed through one climax after another, until her whole body was covered in a fine sheen. As she started the early shudders of another orgasm, Sameer took his finger out of her pussy, covered in his mother's juices, he teased her asshole with it and then pushed.

"What..." Veena moaned, as she felt the pressure on her asshole.

Before she could fully understand what was going on Sameer finger popped into her rear end up to the first knuckle. Veena entire body went rigid, her back arched so much that only her head and ass supported her on the bed, her mouth opened in a silent scream, her legs shot out straight.

"Aghhhh...." Veena screamed as a powerful orgasm of her life ripped through her body. Her entire body shook as she gushed out her cunt juice.

Sameer held onto his mother's waist as she trashed in release, his face getting wet in her juices. As the first shudders started to pass Sameer once again started to eat out her pussy. This pushed Veena into another softer orgasm. Sameer continued to eat out his mother until she had another orgasm.

"No more, no more." Veena moaned as he pushed away Sameer's head, her body and mind overwhelmed. Her pussy was incredibly sensitive after the multiple orgasms. Sameer lay down next to his mother watching her shudder through her post orgasmic bliss.

Veena curled up next to her son's body, she felt like her entire body had turned to putty. She wasn't even sure she could ever move again. As she came back to consciousness, she felt the delicious feeling of her release imbue every inch of her body.

"Are you okay?" asked Sameer.

"Am I okay?" purred Veena as she crawled onto her son's body, laying her head on his chest, "I feel wonderful. I never thought I could feel this good after an orgasm."

"So, you don't mind what I did?" inquired Sameer, running his hand over her ass to indicate what he was talking about.

"I would have said no, if you had asked. But I am glad that you did not ask, because I have never felt so good before." Veena replied.

"Mom, your body is capable of experiencing so much more pleasure. It just that you have been so locked in that it became completely suppressed." Sameer said, his rubbing her back softly.

"I never knew." Veena said.

"This is just the beginning; we are going to explore all the ways your body can give you pleasure." Sameer said, as his finger once again wormed between his mother's ass cheeks and caressed her asshole.

"Mmmm...I look forward to it." Veena said.

Seeing her son's erect prick inside his pants, Veena said "Your turn."

Unbuttoning his shirt Veena kissed every part of his skin that was exposed, Sameer shrugged off his shirt as Veena unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, Sameer raised his ass to allow his mother to tug his pants down. Now naked, Sameer watched his mother slink between his legs towards his erect cock.

Lying between his splayed legs Veena reached for her son's cock, running her fingers over the hot, hard piece of flesh, she involuntarily moaned as her hand encircled his cock. Opening her mouth Veena took her son's cock in her mouth.

"Oh god, yes," Sameer said under his breath as he felt his mother's warm lips around his cock head. Her lips incredibly soft and deliciously wet as she gently kissed the sensitive tissues. His mother pursed her lips against his flesh, and he could feel a gentle suction as she pulled the tip into her mouth. He felt her tongue come forth and slither deftly into his cock slit as she teasingly drew out his oozing pre-cum.

"Mmmmmm..." Veena purred as she lovingly kissed the enflamed crown of her son's throbbing cock. The taste of his flesh intoxicating.

Shifting back slightly and holding his engorged cock in her hands she leaned down and started to lick around the base of her son's cock.

"Yeah, that's it." Sameer said.

Veena purred like a kitten as she slowly, torturously licked her way up Sameer's throbbing hard cock. Sameer savoured the luxurious feel of her warm soft tongue enthusiastically pleasuring him. He watched as Veena slowly, methodically, made her way from the base to the tip, her lips and tongue licking lovingly over every square inch of his hard cock which she cradled it in her warm hand.

"Mmmmm..." Veena moaned around her son's cock. Pulling back, she let the cock out of her mouth and smacked her lips like she had just tasted some delicious dish.

Leaning forward, her hand still holding her son's throbbing cock, she brought her lips to the oozing tip. Her lips contacted the enflamed crown, as she sensually started to stretch and open her mouth letting her lips slip down over the contours of the helmet. Veena had an incredible feeling of intoxication as her lips slipped down over the thick ridge of her son's corona, locking down the huge head inside her mouth.

"Mmmmmm," Veena purred softly as she felt her son's cock in her mouth again.

Sameer looked at her face and loving the sinfully wanton expression on her features as her tongue started to bathe the enflamed cap with a loving coating of hot saliva. The feeling of her raspy tongue felt exquisite as she rolled it teasingly over the sensitive tissues of his cock, causing more pre-cum to flow freely out of the oozing tip. He could feel her tongue swirl over the surface and right into the eye as she sucked gently again, pulling the silky fluid into her mouth. Sameer breathed deeply as he luxuriated in the feeling of having his mother's mouth around his cock.

"Mmmmm..." Veena moaned around his cock again, the sensation from her vocal cords running right through Sameer's cock.

Veena drew back slightly until she had her lips just pursed around the very tip of her son's cock, and then she moved slowly forwards, her lips sliding past the thick ridge and onwards as more than half of his thrusting shaft disappeared inside her mouth.

"Oh god," Sameer moaned loudly as Veena's buttery lips stopped well down his engorged cock.

Veena smiled around the cock meat in her mouth at her son's reaction. Please with herself for giving him such pleasure. Drawing her cheeks in she started to move backwards, forming a sheath for his throbbing cock to rub against. Her soft red lips adhered wantonly to his thick shaft. When she got back to the tip, she wasted little time before moving forwards once more, her hot mouth feeling filled with her son's cock as she started to suck in earnest.

"Oh God, that's good," Sameer groaned as his mother started a smooth cock-sucking rhythm.

He watched her beautiful mouth sliding exquisitely back and forth as she blew him. He could feel her push another wad of saliva forward in her mouth as she continued to bathe his cock with her spit. He watched as small rivulets of saliva seeped from the corners of her mouth and slithered down his upright shaft as she continued to suck. His mother was sucking his cock nice and slow, taking her time. The feeling of receiving a a slow luxurious blow-job by a woman was incredible.

"Oh yeah, that's my girl." Sameer moaned, encouraging his mother, "Your mouth feels so good, Veena."

Hearing the tone of praise in her son's voice Veena felt proud of herself. Enthusiastically licking and sucking; her mouth a hot channel that gripped his surging prick wantonly with each bob of her head. She felt her face flush with excitement as she continued to suck, blissfully enjoying the erotic experience as much as Sameer. The cock tasted fantastic in her mouth was and the little sounds of pleasure her son was making as she sucked him turned her on even more. She could feel his cock swell a little in her mouth and sensed his impending orgasm.

"Mmmmmmm..." She purred as she continued to suck him, anticipating the coming eruption with eagerness. Her lips and tongue eagerly lapped up the flow of pre-cum her son was feeding her. With had one hand firmly wrapped around the base of his pulsing cock, she continued to suck.

"I am going to cum soon, Mom...Veena." Sameer said as he felt his balls drawing up close to his body, "are you ready to swallow it all?"

Veena hummed in agreement, never missing a beat as her head continued to bob methodically up and down. Sameer looked at her beautiful flushed face. As the boiling semen started to speed up the shaft of his throbbing prick, he grabbed the sheets in a death grip as the exquisite contractions started to go through his midsection.

"OH SHIT......HERE IT COMES" he bellowed as he felt his cock pulse within her sucking mouth as the first thick rope of cum jettisoned out. His mother held firm, continuing to bob up and down as he kept ejaculating. A second shot spat forth, and then a third as he flooded her mouth with his seed.

"Mmmmm..." Veena moaned as she felt herself experience a small orgasm as her son's cum flooded her mouth. She continued to suck enthusiastically as her body shivered through her climax, her lips and tongue trying to draw as much of her son's semen out of me as possible.

Sameer looked down and saw her swallow once, and then again as he poured shot after shot into her welcoming mouth. He saw a silvery trickle of overflow escape from the side of her mouth and start to run down her chin as her cheeks closed in and milked him.

"Oh....that's so good," Sameer growled as he lay there beneath his mother's vacuuming mouth, continuing to unload, shot after shot of cum into her hot mouth. His hips twisting and bucking as he unloaded time and time again, revelling in the sensations of the amazing blow job. His nerve endings tingling. Finally, the last pulsing throb went through his pulsating cock and the last drops of his discharge spewing forth onto her waiting tongue.

"Oh my God." He gasped as he dropped back onto the sheets, sweating, and gasping for air as the final delightful twinges of his release coursed through him.

Veena stopped sucking on the delicious meat in her mouth but kept her lips still wrapped around the tip of her son's spent cock, her eyes looking at him lovingly. She slid her tongue into the wet cock eye once more as she drew out the last drop of her son's seed. Giving Sameer's cock one last gentle kiss on the tip, she let it lie exit her mouth as she looked at him. Veena felt a sense of blissful contentment, smiling happily she brought her fingers up and scooped up the strand of cum at the corner of her mouth and inserted her finger into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm," she purred, savouring the last delightful morsel of his seed.

"Mom, that was amazing." Sameer said.

Veena flushed with embarrassment at the praise from her son.

"By the way did you cum, just by sucking my cock?" asked Sameer.

Once again Veena flushed, but nodded her head.

"When you started to cum, I did as well. It has never happened before...I mean I have never orgasmed before without touching myself. "

"That's fantastic. I love that you can get so excited that you can cum like that. Your body is a sexual wonderland." Sameer said, watching his mother blush again at his praise.

"Mmmmmm...I guess it is." she purred as she lay down between Sameer's legs and ran her wet tongue slowly up the full length of his slumbering member. When she reached the tip, she raised her head and looked at him, a devilish twinkle in her eyes she cleaned his cock off.

Getting up of the bed Veena went to the washroom, returning with a damp towel she proceeded to clean up her son's crotch then moving up to his face, which still bore evidence of her own juices she cleaned his face, first with her tongue, tasting her own juices that she was developing a taste for and then with the towel. Finally, she cleaned up her own crotch. Throwing the towel away she cuddled up to her son.

"So, when can you go again?" she asked, with a twinkle in her eye.